The Two Couples: Rita and Rana

Story Info
A weekend of Rita and Rana.
3.4k words
4.12
73.6k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ Jadway
JJ Jadway
76 Followers

I don't know. Really. That morning when I woke up - that Friday - right from drinking the first cup of coffee to after sending Raj off to work all I could think of was sex. I brought myself off on the bed and one thought that kept breaking through the horny haze my mind had become that morning was Rana. His cock pelting my pussy, his cock in my ass. Me slurping his.

For heaven's sake, I reprimanded myself. I told myself I had not even seen what his rod looked like, for all I knew it was thin and small, for I knew he was a lousy lover. But the thought kept assaulting my senses. Maybe it was that they were going away, that my fantasies when with Raj of Rana fucking me would become hard to believe. I don't know. I really don't know.

The morning passed in agony, a little relief came when Raj came for lunch, I told him to go ahead and eat while I went under the table and sucked darling dry. I dozed off after he went back to work and in the sleepy drowsy state the idea came.

I printed the eight pieces of paper that had four 'YES' and four 'NO' on them, pur a glass on the table and waited. I didn't know if I had the courage to carry on the mission. But when I saw them, I saw the look in Raj's eyes as he watched Nasreen's swaying ass - a delicious ass I might tell you, one I would like to bare and lick too - and I saw the flash of lust in Rana's eyes as he eyes my cleavage and turned his eyes away.

I said what I had to say and that was now history. I watched Raj and Nasreen get into the car, I blew a kiss to him and got in with Rana. "Drive towards the city, Rana." I said.

We drove in silence for a while. I was getting restless, the close proximity to the man I had fantasized about for so long now made me a little horny and reckless. Seeing a little road down the road, one that lead to a cover of palm oil trees I asked Rana to slow down and pull up over there.

Raj and I had experienced this place before, it was quite lonely and no one from the road could see us.

"I can't wait any longer." I asked Rana. "Can you."

"I have waited a long time."

"I want a aperitif, a trailer." I whipped my T-shirt, my bare tits jiggled for him and his eyes became riveted to them. I felt the bulge in his pants become bigger as my hands reached to his crotch and checked him out. A sigh of relied as I felt a substantial bulge. I tried to undo his pants from the position I was in and could, he hurriedly helped me out, pulling his pants and boxers down and his hard throbbing cock was mine for taking.

It was magnificent, it was immense, it was a little bigger than Raj's fatter and seeing a cut cock for the first time I held it, running through the contours and shaped with my fingers. He throbbed jerking with the pleasure. His throb telling me more than his shy silence could. I picked of his hand and placed it on my tit.

He used the other hand to maneuver the lever next to the seat to push the car seat back and I sank my lips on to this beauty. It tasted funny at first, not used to the soft unblemished skin, missing the foreskin, missing the dripping precum that Raj forever produced.

It is a different cock, I guess it had to be different in every way. I sank further, making the head of the cock hit the back of my throat and began to bob up and down. He was grunting, small, stifled grunts of pleasure. I worked on him, my hand stroking the rest of the cock, up and down as saliva dripped over it, making it slick and bringing him to the edge. I felt like a starved virgin eating her first cock.

There is something funny about humans. We love a person, we like to fuck them again and again, in new positions and new styles. But after a while, even though the love is there, the affection, the togetherness, the lust loses some luster. Making love to someone for the first time, for the first times is a high that is indescribable. I felt the same urgent tingle all over body I felt when I first fucked you Raj. That thrill of taking your cock in the mouth, sensing it swell in the mouth as it spewed the seed was something I did not realize I could miss so much.

I felt that tingle in my body now, as I felt his cock stretch my mouth wide and throbbed and throbbed and throbbed. I love you Raj but that feeling of taking the man for the first time, of tasting his cum, of knowing that I still have a lot of time to feel him in my ass and pussy, empty his balls was a thrill I became high on.

He lifted his ass, plunging his cock in me, I had to struggle to put his down. The semen tasted sweet, a little bitter, a little orange flavored. I drank it and I licked him clean.

A few minutes to let him catch his breath, to stuff his flaccid cock back in his pants and for me to clean my face reasonably, we were off.

Rana was in a little extravagant mood, as I clung to his arm, pressing my boobs against him he signed in for a deluxe suit. The place was spacious, a bedroom that could be closed off with a sliding door, a TV and a couch in what was a living room, a Jacuzzi with a huge bath. I for a moment missed not having planned it as a even together. I would have loved to have you guys here right now. Watch you fuck Nasreen. Watch you watch me take this magnificent cock and see the flush of satiation on my face.

But that was not so, what was that Rana was here. He excused himself, he wanted to go to toilet, I gave him a little time alone, waited for the flush to go off and the shower start, I knocked the door, he opened it, dripping and wet. I stood on the doorway and watched him get back to into the shower. I watched him get hard seeing me watch. I slowly took off my clothes and threw them, entering the cubicle. Washing away my face and rinsing my body.

How long do you think it took me to get my own needs done and attend to his cock, throbbing against my tummy. Not long right, still dripping wet I pulled away, hurriedly drying the most damp areas, letting the time and body heat take care of the rest. We were on the bed, kissing. His thick mustache tickling me, his rough hands kneading my tits. I was asking to do it harder. I begging him to cool my overheated cunt. His finger began to enter my already getting wet pussy, his finger started to spread the lips apart, caressing the insides, checking my insides.

Raj, I tell you your Rita was at that moment a horny bitch who wanted to just fuck this man, wanted to impale myself on him, to squeeze his seed out. I kissed him lustily and I bent down and kissed his chest, bit him and holding his throbbing cock in my hands I pointed him the way.

I have experienced, I hate it but at that moment the pain of his cock stretch my vagina to the limit was joyous. As my pussy slid over his cock, I gasped, I screamed. I sat there for long, I don't know how long and when he turned me around and began to gently saw me I was delirious. I moaned and I think I was mouthing profanities, telling him in Hindi he was my cock, I was his whore. That seemed to just probe me even more. His cock was the only thing I could see, the only thing that existed then.

He took to the brink and he lead me to the cliff and he plunged me there. I dropped, taken him with me. I wanted him to talk call me names, tell me how good I was, he would speak a work. I was scratching him, biting him, telling him was a dog fucking a bitch.

When he came I came too, for the tenth time. I came too with lusty moan. I squeezed my pussy tight against his cock and squeezed his balls with my hand. Even after cumming in me he would stop for a long while, kept hammering away at my delicate pussy, making me crazy and making me cum again.

I kissed him all over afterwards, eating his cock, taking in our mixed juices. I pulled him towards my cunt, holding his head by his hair.

He resisted: "I have never done this before..."

"What?" I cried half in disbelief. "Are you serious? Nasreen is missing it."

He blushed, can you believe that, the big heavy pathan with a big mustache and a bigger cock was red in the face.

"No I mean, I have, but before we.... you know before I came in her."

"I am glad and upset to hear that man. Glad you at least don't deprive the sexy wife of yours of this basic pleasure and upset that a pussy after you have used it is a no no."

"I mean, you see, I mean."

"I don't fucking know anything really. But I tell you, it is the sexiest thing to watch your man eat you after. And I tell you, we are going to do everything in the little time we have. Dirty or not... Now eat me Rana."

He was hesitant at first, his tongue just barely jabbing at my cunt. He began to open up, he maybe liked his own taste, maybe the mixture of his and my juice made a good cocktail. He began to slurp soon enough. I lead him to my clitoris, I made him suck it, I made him clean my pussy, made him make it ready for another heart pounding, soul shattering assault on it. It was dawn when he at last came again, both smelling by now of sex. He pounded me from behind, he made me want to pass out.

When we were done, when we were done for the moment we fell apart and slept.

Raj, we did not go out of the room for the most part. Going to lunch for a little while, coming back and fucking. I just could get enough of him, and I felt now he couldn't get enough of me. I was wishing we had a week instead of two days, we had months. I wished we had broken this ice and fucked like rabbits all this while. Above all I wanted to know you and Nasreen were doing. I wanted to see Rana's face when you made her scream and came into her pussy.

He had by afternoon begun to talk while he fucked.

I made him call me a bitch, I made him call me a whore. I made him ask for what he wanted.

"What do you want?" I asked him, his hand on both my tits and his cock pounding into me.

"To fuck you everyday."

"You can forget about that. What else. Say the dirtiest thing you want me to do, you can imagine me doing." He was not either imaginative, or he was still not fully opened up.

"You know what I want? What I want to see." "You watching Nasreen fucked. You watching and wanting to fuck her too. You watching me being fucked. Wanting to fuck me yourself. And you want it so bad that you ask Nasreen to go on top and you take Nasreen's ass. While you lick my pussy, filled with Raj's cum and your cum and you drink it..."

He groaned so loudly that I thought everyone down the corridor would have heard him.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Oh yes." He hissed.

I stopped him from moving, I got on top, I wanted to control the speed. I wanted to control his cumming. I began to move, just a little, more of swayed. I began to talk. Each word making him agonizingly frustrated. Each sentence being interrupted with pleading to fuck him.

And afterwards, when she has been satisfied like a whore she is, all us stand around her pissing on her, each taking a turn to shoot a stream at her open mouth.

"That dirty. Fuck harder or let me come up please."

"Shut up and listen."

"Then I will get a big dildo and start fucking her while you guys wait to get hard. Fucking in turn. She gets worn out, her pussy bleeding red. Her pussy filled up to the brim and overflowing. Then we pee on her."

He groaned.

"Do you like to see her hurt. Huh?" You know Raj I can't stop the fear of getting hurt but I like to see sadistic thing being done on others, maybe it is the fascination that some can really stand the pain. "We tie her up, she is begging to be given time to recover. She wants be time to sleep. 'Rana, my love, I will fuck every man on the block, I will lick his dick, but please...'

"You reply by putting clamps on her nipples."

Rana seemed to enjoy the sadistic thoughts too. "You are a whore, fucking Indian whore that is making me go crazy."

"You like the thoughts, you like to see her beg you."

"Yes you fucking whore, yes." He hissed and his eyes pleaded.

"You would like to invite men to your house, make them cum inside her? Till her thighs are all covered with semen?"

"Yes, bitch, yes. Let me cum now. Make me come now."

"Then tell me what you would like to do to me? Tell me and I will let you cum."

"I... I... can't think. Please. I will tell you in detail once I have cum. Okay. Please."

I think he was really in agony. I began to pound harder, slapping my pussy on his crotch and he came almost instantly, groaning like he was in pain.

But I played with him when he began to talk. I began to do the talking. I kept him and myself just a millimeter from madness. But each time he came he and me reached a new high note. We just spiraled higher. He went out for a while at around ten the next morning. We had slept around three, exhausted and dog tired.

I opened my eyes, a little bleary still and not knowing where I was. I wanted to get up and found I had been tied to bed.

"Let me go or I will scream." I said, a little scared and a little excited.

He held a bunch of my hair and pulled my head backwards, he stuffed a handkerchief in my mouth. I looked, now more scared than excited. His big hand took my other hand and tied it too, to the other end of the bed. He spread my legs apart, fingering me.

"You talk too much... Now is the time to listen."

I struggled and my eyes must have showed the fear. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Listen to what I will want to do to you."

He cleared his throat, his finger now lovingly sliding in and out of my pussy, it had begun to moisten even in this situation. I am such a whore Raj. I wanted him to do things no one had done before, I wanted to hurt me and felt fear at the thought.

"You know what I would if I got hold of you, if you were in my village? I would first strip you naked and the people of my house would fuck you first. My brothers and my cousins. When we done we would throw you to the servants who would pounce on you like a pack of wild dogs."

He went away, rummaged through a packet on the table and returned, hiding something behind him. I waited in fear.

"But you know what I am going to do? I am going to take your ass now."

My eyes opened wide with fear. Even your smaller (but still beautiful) cock hurt me when you enter me there. The thought of this monster shook me. The thing he was holding was a tube of KY Jelly. He squeezed some and applied on my ass, Cold damn gel that sent goose bumps all over my naked body.

His finger when it entered was like someone was tearing me apart, like a huge pole going up my ass. My muffled screams did not make him stop, he was finger me and adding lubricant and fingering me some more.

Oh Raj, my darling I feel so ashamed, I don't let you do this to me, and this motherfucker was doing it and I was liking it. I was moaning like a two bit whore that I had become, I was hoping he would never take that finger out of me, He was a good person, he heard my silent prayers and added one more finger. It increased my agony but the pleasure increased a thousand fold. And when he put a third finger I was delirious.

Honey, Raj, I am sorry. I will let you do all that to me and more. But at that time if he asked me to fuck a fucking horse I would have. He oiled his cock with the gel. He place it on the ass that was screaming with rage when the finger were taken our and he pushed it. I screamed a mad scream as the pain shot through my body. I wanted to kick him away, he held my thighs in a vice grip and just lifted my ass up, sinking into my being.

I cried out Raj, with my soul. Then by magic my gag fell off, I could breath with pleasure, moan and tell him with my moans how he was pleasuring me. I begged him to untie me and fuck me in the ass. He would. He made me beg, I liked begging him Raj.

He banged harder and harder. The constant fucking increasing his staying power incredibly. I was cumming like a rudderless boat on a rough sea. My lust peaking and falling, rising and falling till I think I passed out.

I came to and he was still hammering away. It was a dream fuck, my ass had opened up for him and every pore in my body was emitting fluid. I was drooling, my nose flowing, my pussy like a river, My ass a wet swamp. I was crying too, in utmost pleasure.

Then he came, his cock just grew and grew, my eyes wide in a orgasm I had never thought possible, suspended in air as he burst inside me. I swear I could feel the throbbing cock spit red hot lava inside, I thought for a moment he was peeing in me, that's how long his cock stayed fat and twitching and jerking.

Finally when he pulled out he was as exhausted as I was.

We slept again like animals that had known satisfaction.

I was too sore to even walk properly the whole afternoon. I made him cum for me in my mouth. When it was time to leave I felt a pang.

I got on to my knees, kissed his cock, made him suck my pussy and promise never to forget my taste. I knew he loved Nasreen just as much as I love you. I would want to exchange places forever, but for the two lust ruled, and it was just two people happily mating.

Then when I saw you my happiness was unimaginable. I noticed Nasreen to and I could tell from her face that you had made me proud, you have fucked her with vigor you fuck me with.

JJ Jadway
JJ Jadway
76 Followers