The Two Emmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christ..." Greg moaned.

"Well, it was your birthday last week..." Nadine grinned.

"Okay, so where's the blindfold?" Greg asked.

"That would be me," Nadine smiled, unzipping her dress and pulling it down, unveiling herself to the room, her breasts bouncing nicely as they were released, a nice size with gorgeous nipples. She strode over to Greg and swung her leg over him, shuffling back, forcing him to lie back on the couch, almost losing his head between the back cushions, having to scoot his arse off the couch, so it hung over the side. Kneeling over his face, she issued a final instruction to eat her out for the entire duration, or suffer further punishment, and dropped onto his face.

Greg heard a muffled "Go!" before getting to work on Nadine's pussy, a mouth instantly engulfing his throbbing cock, the abrupt sensation causing him to jerk slightly and thrust up, a moan from the giver causing vibrations to stimulate his cockhead further. The damp, writhing creature of a tongue was scraping over his cockhead and flicking at the peehole, muscles contracting with pleasure at his sensitive region.

"Time!" he heard Nadine call, and as the wet mouth slipped off his cock, a wet hand from a familiar angle replaced it. It was Nadine's, surely, keeping him going until the next girl. She stopped, and aimed it away from him, a pair of large, soft breasts embracing his cock.

Having tit fucked both Emmas, he recognised the breasts as belonging to one of them, but couldn't concentrate on determining whose breasts they were. He found himself involunatrily thrusting as the tit fuck continued, a tongue now being introduced as his cock burst out of her cleavage.

Greg shuddered, his orgasm beginning to rear its head, though he wasn't sure if he could control it much longer. Being blind and not knowing who was doing what was killing him. He felt a pulse deep within his cock, more cum being added to the already broiling pool.

"Time!" he heard, muffled, giving one last thrust before the breasts left his member behind. Nadine's hand took the reins again, Greg moaning into her pussy, bucking his hips. His hands shot up from her waist to grope at her breasts, "Ooooh! He looks about ready to pop, girls!" Nadine announced gleefully.

The next girl put her hand around Greg's cock, taking over from Nadine, keeping pace, and wrapping her lips around his cockhead, tongue and suction focussed on one area. Holy crap that felt good! He bucked violently, causing his anonymous counterpart to moan and drop him from her mouth.

"Next!" Nadine called, Greg feeling cheated. No way that was thirty seconds! Almost instantly, another mouth had latched onto his cockhead. He couldn't take any more! Cum swirled and churned as his orgasm rode towards him, muscles tensing, ready for the release.

He managed to pull himself away from Nadine's crotch long enough to cry out, "I'm gonna cum!" before being muffled again. He felt the mouth retreat from his cockhead and a hand ferociously pumping at him, aiming his cock away, his cockhead now brushing against someone's cleavage.

His legs shot out behind the girl between his legs, shaking as his orgasm overtook him, relief washing over him as shot after shot of cum erupted from his cock and into the unknown.

*****

"Now, Greg, what's going to happen is..." Nadine took her phone out from her bra and tapped the screen a few times, before reciting the rules of the final game.

"Oh Christ..." Greg moaned as she told him the rules about incorrect guesses.

"Well, it was your birthday last week..." Nadine grinned.

"Okay, so where's the blindfold?" Greg asked.

"That would be me," Nadine smiled, unzipping her dress and pulling it down, unveiling herself to the room, her breasts bouncing nicely as they were released, a nice size with gorgeous nipples. She strode over to Greg and swung her leg over him, shuffling back, forcing him to lie back on the couch, almost losing his head between the back cushions, having to scoot his arse off the couch, so it hung over the side. Kneeling over his face, she issued a final instruction to eat her out for the entire duration, or suffer further punishment, and dropped onto his face.

Emma grinned at the sight of Nadine being Greg's blindfold, and the look of surprise on his face when he realised just what he was in for. Of course, Nadine was lying about making him cum multiple times if he guess incorrectly, as he would try to hold it off and end up dehydrating himself when he finally shot his load.

Martin and Dan were sat on the armchair, ogling the girls, both beginning to slowly masturbate and bring their cocks back up for another go. Emma turned to Young Emma, "So, enjoying your night now?"

"Yeah, definitely!" Young Emma grinned broadly, grabbing her breast and squeezing, watching Beth sucking Greg's cock masterfully.

Emma headed over to join Dan and Martin, speaking in a hushed voice, "Hey, guys, since Emma is the new girl, I thought we could do something special for her,"

"Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?" Dan asked, cock beginning to harden as his eyes locked onto Emma's tits.

"Well, we were just going to let her have Greg's load, but I want you guys to cum on her as well. Christen the new girl, so to speak," Emma grinned. The guys smiled and began to wank a bit quicker to get themselves going, nodding in agreement to Emma's plan.

"Time!" Nadine called, Beth crawling out from between Greg's legs, Nadine waiting Emma patiently, wanking Greg until she arrived.

"This is me," Emma strode over to Greg and knelt between his legs, cupping her breasts in her hands and lowering them over his cock. She enjoyed the feeling of a cock between her tits, and enjoyed the first thrust most. Although her breasts weren't sensitive enough to get any physical sexual stimulation out of it, she loved the feeing of the cock pressing through her cleavage for the first time, and most of her satisfaction came from the knowledge that the guy she was tit fucking was getting a lot of pleasure from it. As Greg started thrusting back, she sighed contently, and glanced down at the cock thrusting between her tits.

Stretching her neck down, and adjusting her angle slightly, she was able to lick his cockhead with every thrust, lapping up his precum. She was aiming to keep him on edge, but not enough to tip him over the edge just yet.

"Time!" Emma and Nadine swapped again, ready for Simone. Emma stopped Simone just before she went down, "Don't make him cum yet," she whispered. Simone looked confused, but accepted that Emma knew what she was doing. Greg's hands shot up to Nadine's tits and had a long, deep grope of them, "Ooooh! He looks about ready to pop, girls!" Nadine announced gleefully.

Beth had moved herself over to Dan and Martin, and had Martin's cock in her mouth, with Dan's in one hand, moving in an alternate rhythm. As her head bobbed down and swallowed more of Martin's cock, her hand stroking up Dan's shaft to the head, plunging back down as her head rose up Martin's rigid member. It was truly a sight to behold, and obvious that Beth had a favourite.

Young Emma was stood by watching them, one hand on her clit strumming away, the other massaging a breast. It wasn't very long before Nadine called for the next girl. It was Young Emma's turn, moving over and taking over from Simone almost instantly, flowing in just as Simone moved out.

Her hand steadied his shaft as she swirled her tongue and lips around the head. Greg cried out from beneath Nadine, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Let us see, Emma!" Nadine smiled. Young Emma dropped Greg's cock from her mouth and began ferociously masturbating him, aiming his cock at her tits, ready to catch his load.

At that moment, everyone stopped and shot to their feet to watch as Greg's hips bucked, his legs tensed and shot out behind Young Emma as he finally began to ejaculate. A huge gush of cum shot out at such velocity, it cleared Young Emma's shoulder entirely, landing on Simone's foot and leg behind her, the main blob splattering on her ankle, its tail streaking up her shin. She let out a cry of shock, before laughing it off.

Young Emma aimed his cock further down, managing to catch Greg's second spurt on her collarbone and breast, a third shot she directed across her other breast, the rest drooling out over her hand and his softening cock.

Everyone cheered, and Nadine got up off Greg's face so he could see his handiwork. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed, watching Young Emma wiping his cum off her hand into her breasts.

"Well done, Emma!"

"Nice one!"

"Very hot!"

"Thanks guys," Young Emma smiled widely at the appraisal from the other members of the group. She moved to stand up, but Emma spoke out.

"Stay down," Young Emma knelt back down on the floor, looking confused, "Because you did such a good job, and are the new girl, we've decided that you are to receive additional rewards and thanks from Dan and Martin,"

Emma gestured towards both of the guys, who were masturbating behind her.

"Oh God," Young Emma breathed, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you've earned it!" Emma directed Dan and Martin over to Young Emma. They waddled over, cocks still in hand, still wanking, attempting to usher in a quick second orgasm.

"God, Emma, your tits are so good!" Dan said, gaze fixed on them.

Young Emma blushed, groping them, some strings of cum sticking to her fingers, "Wanna fuck them?" she smiled as she scooped Greg's cum out of the way, spitting into her cleavage to lubricate it.

Dan moved so that his cock rested in the valley of her breasts, and she closed the gap, sandwiching him in there. He began thrusting, the first one or two were relatively slow, but he picked up the pace rather swiftly.

It didn't take Dan long before he went to pull out and jack himself off over Young Emma's breasts, but she objected, "No, no, no, no, stay, don't ruin it now, at the best part,"

Dan moaned and strained his face as he continued, pushing further and further towards orgasm, the slight delay setting him back. He thrust a few more times, a jet of cum finally rushing out of his cock and up Young Emma's neck, crowning her cleavage with his semen, the rest dribbling out into her cleavage.

Martin was so turned on, that no sooner had Dan finished and moved out of Young Emma's cleavage, he swooped in, and shot a load across the crest of her tits, a white streak outlining them.

Young Emma dropped her breasts from her hands and sighed contently, to applause from the group, Emma helping her up onto her feet, cum dripping off one nipple and onto the carpet.

"Welcome to the club, Emma!"