The Two-Headed Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers

A couple was in front of them, both wearing mummy costumes. The guy looked like a poster boy for steroid abuse, with medical gauze stretched clumsily around his bloated muscles like he'd just escaped from an emergency ward. The girl, on the other hand, had short blonde hair and the few ribbons of strategically placed white cloth she'd wrapped around her sexy curves barely concealed what was hiding underneath.

Zane stared at her in disbelief. "Brooklyn, what are you doing here?!"

She blinked her eyes, stunned by his sudden appearance. "Oh my god...Zane...I thought you said you weren't coming?"

"I thought you said you were hurt. What about your leg?"

"Oh, it's better. I guess I just...umm...sprained it. You know Chad, right?"

Zane nodded. Everyone knew the school's star linebacker. Chad held out his fist and Zane lamely tried to fist bump it with his left hand.

As Chad stared at their costume, a confused look crossed his face. "What are you guys, like, the three stooges or something?"

Aria sneered. "Yeah, genius, we have two heads and we're the three fucking stooges. Curly just went to the can to have a sh -- "

Zane winced, clapping his hand over his sister's mouth. "Sorry! This is my kid sister, Aria. She didn't mean what she just said. I think she's got Tourette's."

As Chad narrowed his eyes, watching her as she glared at him, still swearing into her brother's hand, Zane turned back to Brooklyn.

"But, I don't understand," he said, "if you felt better why didn't you call me? I thought you wanted to win this contest."

She laughed. "Uh, yeah, I do want to win. That's why I didn't want to wear your stupid two-headed monster costume."

Zane dropped his hand from his sister's mouth, no longer caring what she said, but Aria fell silent as she glanced back at him.

"You said you thought this costume could win the contest."

"No, you thought it could win the contest. But this is what people are really looking for," Brooklyn said, and leaned close to Chad as he wrapped his arm around her waist like they were posing for the winning photo.

"People want to look at sexy costumes, not ugly monsters. It's the twenty-first century, now, not the nineteen-fifties. Sorry, Zane."

He swallowed hard, and said, "Yeah, no problem, I understand. Good luck in the contest, I guess."

"Thanks," she said with a half-hearted smile, and pulled Chad's hand as they disappeared into the crowd.

"Oh...my...god," Aria said. "What a bitch!"

Zane wrapped his arm around her waist to support her and headed toward the door. "Don't say that."

"Why not? She is a bitch and the guy she dumped you for is a total douche."

"Would you please quit swearing so much? And she didn't dump me. I mean...it's not like we were ever even really going out."

"What are you talking about? The way you're always talking about her I figured you guys had already done it."

Zane shook his head. "It's not like that, we're just friends. I mean, I like her...I like her a lot...that's why I asked her to go to this dance with me. But, you know, I always see her and Chad talking after practice, so it just makes sense that -- "

"Wait, so you've never even gone on a date?!"

"It's not that easy, you can't just ask out a girl like Brooklyn."

"Uh, yeah, you can. That's why they call it 'asking someone out'. You've got to quit being so afraid to take a chance. If you see something you want, go for it. It's way better to fail than not try at all. But honestly, I think the one who blew it is Brooklyn. You're twice the guy that Chad is, and if she can't see that she's an idiot."

Zane stared at the rafters overhead and sighed. "Look, I know you didn't want to come here in the first place. And now neither of us is having much fun and this costume's way too hot. What do you say we just forget the contest and head home?"

Aria glanced back at her brother as he wiped away a trickle of sweat rolling down his neck, taking the monster makeup with it and revealing the pale skin beneath. She'd tried to ignore the heat, but she couldn't ignore the heartache in her brother's eyes.

"Okay," she said, "let's go home."

Zane tightened his grip around her waist, holding her tight against him as he lumbered toward the exit. And then a voice called out from the crowd to their right.

"Aria? Is that you?"

She didn't hear her name over the thumping bass, but her brother did and turned to see who'd called his sister.

A girl dressed as Pocahontas stepped from the crowd, beaming as she recognized her. "Aria! It is you. Where have you been? It's been so long."

Aria blinked, surprised to see someone she knew. "Oh...umm...hi Wendy. I've just been...you know...home."

"Oh, yeah? That is a fucking awesome costume, by the way."

"Uh, thanks," Aria said. "This is my brother, Zane. He made it."

Wendy smiled at Zane and her eyes went wide with recognition. "Oh yeah, I know you! Oh my god, I didn't know you were Aria's brother. You're on the team, right?"

Zane swallowed nervously. "Uh, no, I'm not on the football team."

Wendy laughed. "Our football team? The one with two wins in twelve games? They suck, but that's not the team I'm talking about. You're a base on the cheerleading team, right?"

"Uh...yeah...yeah I am."

"I watched you guys last week. And you...you were amazing. The way you went from that awesome to that double-down. The strength and control you showed...wow...so impressive. Good luck at the nationals."

"Yeah, sure...thanks."

Turning back to Aria, she said, "And you. It has been so long since we hung out. You should come by the gym."

Aria swallowed, and felt a lump in her throat. "Yeah, I...um...I don't do gymnastics anymore."

"Oh, hell, neither do I. You know...not competitively. But what I meant was that you should come down to the gym and help us out with the Rebound program. You'd be perfect for it!"

"Rebound?" Aria said. "What's that?"

"It's a local charity program that pays for equipment and gym time so kids with a handicap or special needs can learn gymnastics too."

"Handicapped kids? Is that why you think I'd be right for it, because of my accident?"

"Accident? What, you mean what happened at the State Championships? You're all recovered from that now, right?"

"Uh...yeah, sure," Aria said with a weak nod.

"I figured so. But, no, what I meant was that you'd be perfect because I remember how much fun you were. And, of course, you were a great teammate too, always willing to help. That's what these kids really need, someone with a positive attitude and a world of patience. That's why I know you'd be perfect. So, will you come down and check it out?"

Aria nodded. "Maybe, I mean, I've been really busy lately, but I'll...I'll see what I can do."

"Great, I really hope we see you there. Bring your brother too; we're still trying to convince the boys that gymnastics isn't just for girls. And good luck in the costume contest!"

As she waved goodbye and disappeared into the crowd, Zane turned and continued toward the exit.

"Where are you going?" Aria said.

"Outside, I thought you said you wanted to go?"

"I changed my mind, we're not leaving. There's no way I'm letting that bitch Brooklyn win just by wrapping a roll of two-ply across her tits."

Zane shook his head. "I know what you're saying, Aria, but she was right; this costume was a bad idea."

"No it isn't. It looks great. We've got the most original costume in here."

"That's not what I mean, I made it wrong. It is way too hot having two people so close together inside, I should have put in fans or something. I don't think I've ever sweated so much in my life. And I can tell you're cooking too."

"But what if we found somewhere to change and I took off my sweats? That would make it cooler, I mean, if you're okay with that."

"It doesn't bother me. I basically do cheerleading practice every day in my underwear. But what about you, are you okay with it?"

Aria took a deep breath and nodded. "I am if it means winning first place."

* * *

Zane double-checked the door of the designated change room to make sure it was locked. There was a mirror on one wall and a row of lockers on the other, with a sign reminding visitors not to leave any valuables inside.

The costume and harness lay discarded on the floor. He'd already stripped down to his boxers, and was waiting for his sister to do the same. "You're sure you're okay with this?"

Aria hesitated. It was easy for her brother, whose well-muscled body looked like it had been sculpted. She wasn't nearly as confident.

"Turn around," she said.

"Why? I'm just going to see you anyways when we put the costume back on."

"Just turn around...please."

Zane sighed, rolling his eyes as he turned around. He spent all day staring up cheerleader's skirts. He'd seen enough panties to last a lifetime.

Aria glanced at her brother to make sure he wasn't peeking and then pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She was kicking herself now for not changing out of the sexy pink underwear her mom had insisted on buying her. She wasn't sure why she'd even tried it on in the first place.

She draped the sweatshirt over the chair beside her and then pushed down her baggy sweatpants. She was just stepping out of them when she glanced over and caught her brother watching her in the mirror.

"Hey!" she cried, as she snatched her pants up and twisted away, trying to hide the ugly scar that ran from thigh to ankle along the inside of her right leg. "I told you not to look!"

"I -- I wasn't," he said, as he focused on the ceiling, trying not to stare at her.

Aria held onto the chair for support, her head down as she fought against the impulse to cover herself up again. Finally, she said, "Turn around."

He did as instructed, waiting with his back to her. When she finally whispered that she was ready he turned back around and saw her waiting by the chair, one hand braced against it to support herself while her other hand was across her chest, trying to cover the lacy pink bra that barely contained her small, pert breasts. Her weight was on her left leg, and she'd turned sideways toward him to keep her right leg hidden. His gaze glided down her sleek frame, she'd always been petite and he could still see traces of the fit, gymnast's body that had once won championships.

A lock of her dark hair had come loose from her ponytail, and she brushed it back behind her ear as she glanced up at her brother's eyes. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Uh, nothing...I was just thinking that this is going to be tougher without Mom's help. This time I'd better put the harness on myself, first."

Aria nodded, watching as her brother meticulously wrapped and connected every strap and belt around his sturdy frame. He then walked behind her, pulled the chair away so he could sit on it, and pulled her toward him.

She nearly lost her balance, but he snaked his arm around her chest and pulled her upright, settling her into his lap while she draped her arm across her leg, more self-conscious of the scar there than the fact that there was now little more between them than the thinnest layer of silk and cotton.

First, he adjusted her so that she was right between his legs, with her firm ass snuggled against his crotch. And then he pulled her close, skin against skin as his strong arm encircled her small waist, holding her against him as he fastened the harness around her midsection and shoulders. Then he leaned into her, bending her forward as he reached around and secured her left thigh. But when he reached for her right thigh she squeezed her legs shut, keeping her hand over her scar.

"Aria, it's okay," he whispered. He put his hand on her right thigh, holding it as he pulled his left leg away. His sister, strapped to him, was helpless as he spread her slender legs apart. He quickly reached down and secured the final harness into place, completely binding her to him.

He asked if she was okay and she nodded, but her eyes were squeezed shut. She didn't open them again until he'd managed to wrestle the over-sized shirt and pants back on, hiding her nearly naked body inside them.

The two-headed monster was whole again, and as her brother walked the two of them toward the mirror Aria checked her makeup.

"It actually isn't too bad," she said, as she stretched her arm across to touch up a tiny spot on his neck where he'd wiped the green body paint away. "Now that we're not sweating so much we should be fine."

"Okay," Zane said with a deep breath. "Let's get back out there and win this thing."

He lumbered toward the stairs and Aria was relieved to find the costume cooler and more comfortable than before. She had mixed feelings about the belts and straps crisscrossed directly against her bare skin, though. Their mother had covered them with soft fabric so they wouldn't rub or chafe, but to Aria they felt like invisible hands, pulling her thighs apart and her shoulders back. But what was really disconcerting was the feel of her brother's hand against her flat tummy, and the butterflies it sent through her.

She twisted in his grip, trying to shift position as he whispered, "Quit squirming," in her ear.

Aria reluctantly agreed, letting her body settle into the harness and trying to relax as it jostled her up and down, her legs swinging back and forth in tandem with her brother's as he trudged back into the crowded hall.

Three scantily clad girls dancing with each other smiled at him as they parted to let him pass, and as Aria twisted her neck to look back at them she realized the tiny, barely-there bikinis they wore were nothing more than strategically placed strips of packaged condoms.

She turned back just as a girl in a Minnie Mouse costume, really nothing more than a red bra, panties, high heels and mouse ears, danced in front of them.

"Hey, Zane," she purred, "looking good."

"Thanks," he said, and tightened his grip on his sister's waist as he clumsily picked his way through the mob.

Aria's eyes swept back and forth as they walked, noticing all the nearly naked girls. It seemed like the theme of the party wasn't Halloween, but ABC -- anything but clothes. And apparently her brother had noticed too.

She stiffened, and whispered, "What the hell is that?!"

"Sorry," her brother whispered back, knowing instantly what she was referring to. He shifted her to one side as he tried to adjust himself, but only succeeded in rubbing his swollen hard-on back and forth against her tiny ass.

Aria's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Stop that!" she hissed.

"It's not my fault. You keep squirming...rubbing against me."

"Don't blame me! You're the one who keeps eye-humping every girl we pass. Do something about it!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know...what do you at home when you get a boner?!"

"Would you be quiet!" he whispered. "Everyone's going to hear you. And I...I can't do what I do at home with you strapped in front of me."

Aria flushed with embarrassment. "I didn't mean that! Just make it go down...think of Grandma naked or something."

Zane rolled his eyes. "That isn't going to help, and it's never going to go down until you stop moving back and forth...you keep rubbing your bum against it. Hold still and let me see if I can move it out of the way."

He moved his arm from around her waist and tried to squeeze his hand behind her, but only succeeded in pushing her underwear down, so that his swollen cock was pressed against her bare ass.

Aria's eyes went wide and she frantically pulled her panties back up. She felt like everyone was watching them, and knew exactly what was going on beneath their costume. "Don't do that here!" she hissed. "Go outside where no one can see us."

Her brother nodded, wrapping his arm back around her waist as he clomped toward the door and into the night. And as she bounced up and down in the harness, her brother's stiff pole wedged between the cheeks of her ass, Aria felt like the butterflies in her tummy had grown tenfold.

* * *

Zane had found a bench under a tree beside the hall. He sat heavily down on it, and said, "I think stripping down to our underwear might have been a bad idea."

"No shit!" Aria whispered. With the harness holding the two of them tightly together, she had no choice other than to sit directly on his lap, and his thick cock felt like an iron bar beneath her butt.

"Quit squirming," he whispered.

"I'm not."

"You are. You keep wiggling back and forth."

"Only because your thing's poking into my ass!"

"Sorry," he mumbled, and used his arm to lift her, arching her back as he tried to get his other hand, which he'd pulled inside the costume, between them so he could adjust his cock.

But there wasn't enough space between the two of them with the harness keeping her close, and his hand inadvertently slid down the back of his little sister's panties, pushing them halfway down again.

"Hey!" Aria cried, lurching inside the costume as she pulled his hand off of her ass and wrestled her panties back into place.

"Sorry! It was an accident. Let me try again."

Trying to create more room between them, he leaned back so that Aria was lying flat against him. He wedged his left hand between them, trying to slide it down his boxers, and put his right hand on the inside of her leg for support.

Aria jolted violently and knocked his hand away. "Don't touch me there!" she cried.

Zane noticed other partygoers who had snuck outside for a smoke or a toke looking their way to see what was going on.

"Calm down," he whispered, and was relieved when they finally turned around and went back to what they were doing.

"Sorry," she said, "I just don't like anyone touching it."

"Touching what?"

"My scar...it makes me look like something from a freak show."

"What are you talking about? It doesn't look bad."

"Yeah, right...I saw you staring at it when we were getting changed."

"I wasn't staring at your scar."

"Don't lie, I saw you in the mirror looking at it, seeing how gross it looks."

"No, I wasn't."

"Then what were you looking at?"

"I was...I was looking at you."

As Aria twisted to look at him in the dark, trying to read his face, he said, "You're not the little girl I remember. When I saw you undressing, I realized just how much you've grown up...how beautiful you've become."

"Yeah, right," Aria whispered, swallowing nervously as she shifted against his still hard cock, "no one will ever look at me without seeing this scar, and don't lie and try to tell me there's anything beautiful about it."

"It is beautiful," he said, and she stiffened as he ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh, tracing her scar.

"You should be proud of it. It's like a badge of honor. You told me earlier that if I want something in life I should take a chance and go for it. And when I see this scar it reminds me that's exactly what you did. You knew the risk you were taking when you tried that combination at the state championships, but you knew it was a chance you had to take if you wanted to ever reach the nationals. You could have backed off, could have played it safe, but you didn't -- you went for it. That scar isn't a reminder that you failed, it's a reminder that you tried. And every time I see it, I'm proud of you."

Aria nodded as she looked away from him, pretending to watch her breath in the cool night air as she hoped he wouldn't notice the tears welling in her eyes, the catch in her voice.

Zane went to slide his hand between them and Aria arched her back, ignoring the pain in her right leg as he pushed his cock down, out of the way. She slumped back against him, feeling his chest rise and fall as they watched the stars above them, the music from inside the hall seeming far, far away.

"You ready to go back inside and win this thing?" he whispered.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers