The Two-Headed Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers

She nodded. "Let's do it."

Holding her tightly around her waist, he stood up. But they'd barely gone three steps when she felt something hard bounce against the soft inside of her thigh.

"Oh my god, your thing's out!" she hissed.

"Sorry! It popped out the front of my boxers when I stood up."

"Why is it still so stiff?!"

"Why do you think?" he said as he sat back down on the bench, her soft back pressed against his chest, her bare skin against his legs.

He spread his knees and her thighs, harnessed to him, automatically parted, too. She held her breath as he reached between them and tried to steer his stiff length back inside his underwear, but only succeeded in slapping it against the soft inside of her thigh.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"There isn't enough room. Can't you lift your bum any higher?"

She arched her back away from him, but the harness kept her close. And now he wasn't just slapping it against her thigh, he was bouncing and rubbing it back and forth against the front of her panties.

"Stop that!" she gasped, the inside of the costume suddenly seeming very warm again.

"Sorry," he whispered, "it's too stiff."

"Yeah, I could fucking tell!"

Zane shifted inside the costume. "Maybe if I loosened some of the harnesses I'd be able to reach it better."

Aria shook her head. "They'll be calling us in for the final judging any time now. We don't have enough time to get them back together again."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Shh! Let me think," Aria whispered.

She sat there for a long moment, and then took a deep breath as she tugged back the shirt's neckhole and peeked inside the costume, staring at the pulse-quickening silhouette jutting up like a missile between her legs.

"Did you just check out my cock?!" her brother whispered.

"Just seeing what the problem is." And now Aria knew that it was a big problem; one that was at least eight inches long and thick...so fucking thick.

She hesitated, knowing the risk involved but knowing she had to take the chance if they wanted to win the contest. Finally, she said, "I can reach it better. Maybe I can get it back inside your boxers."

"What? With your hand?"

"No, with my mental powers...of course I'm going to use my hand."

Before her brother could object she grabbed his stiff length, and her breath caught when she realized he was so thick she couldn't even wrap her fingers completely around it. She instinctively pumped it, giving him two quick strokes.

"Sorry!" she said, as he stifled a moan behind her. She hadn't even meant to do it, but it was like her hand had a mind of its own and she blushed with embarrassment.

Her brother hadn't said a word, but she heard his breath coming faster as he tightened his grip around her waist.

Aria closed her eyes and gently bit her lip, trying to concentrate as she arched her back and tried to bend his stiff pole beneath her. But just as he'd done, all she succeeded in doing was rubbing his rock-hard cock back and forth against the inside of her thigh and the front of her panties. With the harness binding them so close together it seemed like there was little hope; he was too big and too stiff.

"You're so fucking hard," she whispered, as her hand pumped up and down his length a few more times.

"That's not helping," he groaned in her ear.

She nodded, dizzy with the sensation of having her hand wrapped around his swollen length while his own hand was pressed against her flat tummy, his pinky brushing against the lacy waistband of her low-cut panties. She arched her back and he lifted her so she could try again. But this time she didn't seemed to be trying as hard. In fact, it seemed like once his cock was pressed against her crotch she just kept it there, rubbing it back and forth.

"Aria..." he moaned in her ear.

Both of her hands were inside the costume now and, still keeping a tight grip on her brother's shaft with one, she used the other to pull her tiny pink panties aside.

Zane gasped as he felt his little sister circling his knob against her soaked pussy, her small hand tightly gripping his thick length as she rubbed him up and down her smooth slit and teased her clit like his cock was her own personal sex toy. His own hand moved higher, sliding beneath her lacy pink bra as he cupped her small, perfect breast, touched her erect nipple.

"Aria...we shouldn't," he gasped.

"I know," she moaned, and licked her lips in nervous anticipation as she guided her brother's thick missile lower, lining it up with her tiny hole.

"Hey, there you guys are!" a voice shouted from their left.

Aria nearly jumped out of her skin, her heart hammering in her chest as she shoved her brother's stiff and swollen cock away like it was radioactive and forced a smile at her friend, Wendy.

"I'm so glad I found you, I was worried you guys might have already left. Your costume's been picked as one of the finalists, so you better head back inside. They're about to start judging."

"We weren't doing anything!" Aria blurted, as if she hadn't heard a word her friend had said. "We just came outside because it's cooler out here."

"Uh...yeah, I figured so. You both look a little overheated. It must be pretty hot inside that costume."

Aria nodded. "Oh fuck, yeah."

Behind her, Zane was trying to hide his embarrassment. He slid his hand down from his sister's breast and tightened his arm around her waist as he stood up. "Thanks for letting us know," he told Wendy, "we're coming in now."

As they followed her friend, Aria tried to catch her breath, still shocked by what had nearly happened. She could feel his heavy cock swinging back and forth between her legs, bouncing against her thighs as he walked. And she started to feel as if his stiff length was the only thing holding her up, like she was perfectly balanced on her brother's steely cock as her legs dangled down helplessly beneath her. But she squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to force the image from her mind as she pulled her panties and bra back into place.

When they were inside, Wendy led them backstage where the other finalists for best costume were waiting, including Chad and Brooklyn.

Chad scowled when he spotted Aria and turned away, as he pretended to be more interested in the costume a sexy witch beside him was wearing. But Brooklyn headed toward them.

"Hey, Zane, I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier...that is a cool costume and you did a great job on it. And I'm sorry I bailed on you, I hope we're still friends. Maybe tomorrow I can call you and make it up to you? Maybe we can go somewhere...or I can come over?"

Zane took a deep breath. "Thanks, and your costume's great too, but I'm not sure about tomorrow, I might be busy. I'll text you and, if not, maybe some other time."

"Oh...uh, okay," she said, a surprised look on her face as she brushed a loose lock of hair back behind her ear. "Good luck."

"You too," he said, as he watched her walk back toward Chad and the rest of the other finalists.

Aria was about to say something to him when he asked one of the event volunteers walking by, "How long until we have to go on stage?"

"Just a few minutes. We'll be starting the parade soon, and we want you two to go last," she said.

"Is there somewhere private we can make a quick costume adjustment? It won't take long."

The girl pointed them toward a set of dividers back near where they'd entered the backstage area. As her brother carried her toward them, Aria said, "What costume adjustment?"

But Zane didn't answer; he just took her behind the screen. They were barely out of sight of the rest of the contestants and others milling around backstage when he pushed her bra back up and slid his other hand, which was now inside the costume, down the front of her panties.

"What are you doing?" Aria gasped, writhing in the harness as his strong hands explored every inch of her nubile young body.

"I'm doing what you told me to," he whispered in her ear, spreading his legs wide and forcing her thighs apart. "You said I shouldn't be afraid of taking chances...said if I wanted something bad enough, I should go and get it...and I'm afraid I might never get this chance again."

Aria gasped as her brother lifted her, pulling her panties to one side as he lined himself up with her opening. And then she shuddered as he lowered her, and the head of his cock pressed against the tender lips of her pussy and slowly parted them.

"Oh fuuuck," she groaned, biting her lip so that she wouldn't cry out loud. Her pussy was still soaked from playing with his cock outside, which made it easier, but his thick pole was stretching her tiny hole painfully wide.

She grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard, signaling for him to stop. Zane froze, his strong arms holding his sister tightly against him, with her bra pushed up around her neck and his cock half-buried in her pussy.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

She nodded, her heart hammering in her chest as she struggled to get used to his size.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She quickly shook her head from side to side. "No...oh fuck no. I'm okay, keep going...just go slow."

He nodded and she grimaced, squeezing her eyes shut, waves of pleasure and pain crashing through her as her brother lowered her inch by inch, impaling her on his thick pole.

Aria gasped, digging her nails into her brother's wrist.

"Are you okay?" he whispered. "Was I going too fast?'

She shook her head, worried that if she even tried to make a sound she'd cry out in ecstasy. She wished she could see inside the costume, wished she could see her brother's cock buried between her legs. She wasn't even sure how much he had inside her, but she felt like he was splitting her in two.

He adjusted his grip around her and slowly leaned forward at his waist until his sister was bent over in front of him, helplessly hanging from the harness with his thick cock plugged inside her. His strength and balance were incredible as he slowly rocked her back and forth, careful not to go too deep as he slid his stiff pole in and out of her tender pussy.

Aria's head slumped forward, weak with pleasure as her brother fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. She kept her hand on his hip as she peeked through a break in the dividers to make sure no one had noticed them. The other finalists were already starting to parade onstage; completely oblivious to what was happening behind the screen.

Aria glanced back at her brother and whispered, "Hurry, they're starting now!"

Zane nodded, tightening his hold on her waist as he fucked her faster, smacking his hips against her beautiful ass as he hammered his thick cock in and out of her snug hole. Every thrust elicited a sharp gasp from his sister, and her eyes fluttered as she felt it building inside her, a slow crescendo that suddenly exploded into a symphony of pleasure.

She squeezed her eyes shut, a whimper escaping her as she bit her lip hard, fighting the urge to cry out loud as she came all over her brother's cock.

He pulled her upright and she groaned as she slid easily down his shaft, his swollen length impossibly deep inside her.

"Shh!" he whispered.

She'd been so overwhelmed by the orgasm rocking through her that she hadn't even heard the footsteps of the volunteer that had guided them behind the screen.

She rapped lightly and then peeked around it. "Are you guys ready?"

Aria couldn't talk; all she could do was smile weakly and nod.

"Great, we need you on stage now."

As the woman turned away Aria took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. And as her brother tightened his hold around her waist she expected him to lift her, letting his slick, swollen shaft slide free. But she was shocked when he started to lumber toward the stage, with her still impaled on his cock.

"Zane! What are you doing?" she whispered, stifling groan after groan as every heavy step bounced her up and down on his stiff pole.

He didn't answer; he just kept her tightly pinned against his chest, their naked bodies hidden beneath the bulky two-headed monster costume as he walked onstage alongside the other contestants.

Aria held her hand up, trying to shield her eyes from the bright lights aimed at the stage. She couldn't see the faceless crowd, clapping and cheering in approval, but she knew they could see her. When her brother had first carried her out in front of them, his thick cock still stuffed inside her soaked pussy, she'd been mortified.

But now, as everyone kept applauding, she realized just how perfect their costume was. No one knew what was going on inside it except her and her brother. It was their own secret world, and they were its only inhabitants. And as she felt his hand caressing her breast, his stiff cock throbbing inside her, she couldn't help smiling. But if she'd been shocked when he'd carried her onstage, she was doubly shocked now.

Zane's hand slid down from her breast, tightening around her waist. And in an incredible display of strength and control, he lifted his little sister up and down with one arm, working her tight pussy up and down on his cock like she was his personal fucktoy.

The people closest to the stage couldn't help noticing the comical way Aria's neck was bobbing in and out of the costume or the comical way her eyes nearly bugged out of her head on every down stroke but, thinking it was part of the act, they laughed and clapped in approval.

And as they cheered, she felt any apprehension melt away. Her brother's strong arm was wrapped around her waist, and his slow and steady pace was so effortless that no one in the audience had any clue he was fucking his sister right in front of them, the harness positioning her perfectly in place while the oversized suit completely concealed what was happening underneath. And as a second orgasm flooded through her, she smiled weakly and waved to the crowd.

* * *

When the two of them were finally back outside they spotted their mother, waving at them from the minivan. Her eyes went wide with delight as soon as she saw the trophy.

"Oh my god," she said, as Zane pulled the side door open, "you guys won?!"

"We did," he said, handing it to her so she could read the plaque inscribed 1st Place.

"That's so great! I knew you could do it. But you guys must be dying to take that costume off. Why don't you do it now and we can throw it in the back?"

"Uh...no, that's okay," Zane said. "We've already worn it this long, another ten minutes won't make a difference."

He climbed into the van, holding his sister tightly against him, and Aria snuggled into his lap as she settled back against him.

"Wow, you look happy!" her mom said, smiling at her in the rearview mirror. "Did you have a good time?"

"I did," Aria said, flashing a smile back at her, "and they took a picture when we won." She handed it to her mom. It showed Zane beaming, holding the trophy aloft for the crowd as Aria kissed him on the cheek.

"Aww, that's so cute," their mom said, "my little two-headed monster. I bet the animal shelter was excited to hear about the donation."

Zane shifted in his seat. "Umm...we actually decided not to give it to them."

His mom glanced at him in the rearview mirror. "Why not? You kept telling me how much you hoped you could raise money for the shelter."

"I know, but...that was actually more Brooklyn's idea than mine. So, since it was thanks to Aria that we won, I figured I'd let her pick the charity."

"Oh, that's nice. Who did you pick, honey?"

"Umm...it's called Rebound."

"Rebound? I've never heard of it."

"It's a local program that helps disadvantaged kids through gymnastics and I was...umm...I was thinking maybe I might volunteer there. But I'll need some new clothes, you know, shorts and stuff. Do you think we could go shopping tomorrow like you said?"

The look of surprise on her mom's face quickly faded, replaced by a huge grin. "Yes, of course! I'd love that, honey."

As her mom concentrated on the road in front of her, Aria looked back at her brother and smiled. He gave her a wink, both of them knowing that ever since they'd got in the van her hands had been busy beneath the costume, stroking his thick cock hard again.

Her panties were still sticky from his cum, which had flooded her pussy as he'd fucked her onstage. She smiled as she remembered how his whole body had tensed as he came, struggling to keep his composure as his legs threatened to buckle beneath him.

But he had the strength and control of a champion and Aria, rubbing his stiff cock, was hoping for a repeat performance. She squirmed in his lap, pressing his swollen length against the heat radiating from her panties. And as she gently bit her lip, she wondered if her mom would notice her riding her brother's big cock right behind her.

But she wasn't nearly as brave as Zane, so she only played with him, using both hands as his own hands wandered across her breasts and between her thighs. And the whole time their mother was in front of them, watching the road, completely oblivious to what was happening in the backseat.

Aria sighed and closed her eyes, the feel of the harness reassuring as it connected her to her brother. And as she felt his strong hands stroking her soft skin, she leaned her head back against his, one hand slowly pumping up and down his shaft while the other circled his knob, caressing him.

A bottle rocket exploded nearby, and Aria opened her eyes to a dazzling display of fireworks, shooting above the houses two blocks over. The last of the trick-or-treaters had already gone home and the jack-o'-lanterns were dark, but she knew it'd be a while before her neighborhood finally slept, Halloween over. And as she watched a second burst of fireworks light up the darkness she wondered what the rest of the night had in store for the two of them -- her and her own personal two-headed monster.

* * *

As mentioned at the beginning, this is an entry to the 2014 Literotica Halloween Contest. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to vote. ~ Seanathon

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers