The Two Lovers

Story Info
Two male lovers small romp together.
1k words
3.93
31.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lovers lay side by side, each slowly entwining their limbs together. Each bringing their bodies closer, for the kiss. One a blond of shoulder length, with a smaller build, lithe but strong. The other with a raven mane of soft tresses, larger frame, but of smooth muscled form.

The kiss was soft, slowly building in its sensitive caress of their lips.

Each was male, but there was not air of masculine domination, only that of compromising flesh and touch. The larger of the two held the smaller of the two softly around the waist, while the fairer slowly slid his hands up his lover's chest. Each still clothed shifted restlessly to find contact with the other.

Leg slid alongside leg, trying to gain a sense of the skin covered by the lover's jeans. Hands reached and pulled shirts lose, and glided along the skin beneath. Finding more than their lower companions were at their own attempts. Finding heart, hands skimmed downward toward the jean covered crotch of each lover. Sliding each facet of binding away. Slowly revealing the smaller covering of undergarments, that too slid down with their outer covering compatriots.

Now leg slid along leg, feeling the soft texture of skin. Organ was pressed against its match. Each lover drew back, and smiled sweet smiles. Now the game had started, each was playing a game without sides, but of one goal.

The smaller of the two took the lead part and slid downward, pulling his shirt off before gently holding his lover's manhood. He knew this part well. Licking his lips wetting them he slowly opened his mouth and leaned in and found the soft touch of the head against his lips. Lightly he licked at it between his lips and found it ready with a drop of fluid on his tongue. Slowly his descended over the tip, and licked at it and sucked softly. His lover made a soft sound of delight in his throat at this, and slowly took hold of his lover's head.

Caressing it softly the Raven haired one of the two slowly slid his hips forward. The Blond took more of the cock into his mouth, almost halfway down. Slowly the Blond drew back and licked at the head in his mouth. He knew what came next and was wanting it. Slowly the Blond descended again, taking more this time of his lover's cock. Slowly licking his way downward, his tongue covering the bottom of his lovers now softly pulsing member. Taking his time he withdrew and slowly sucked on the head, licking the underside.

Now the game was changing, the goal was set, each was set on it. The Raven took hold of his lover's head and slowly pushed forward, sliding further into the warm softness of his lover's mouth, along the tongue that licked softly at his cock's underside and head. He continued the descent till his companions face was nuzzled against his smooth crotch. Feeling his member pass the soft palette, and entering his lover's throat, which ended with him immersed in the hot softness made him groan softly.

Slowly the tongue underneath slid back and forth, licking roughly at the Ravens pulsing underside. This made the darker one pull back slowly letting the tongue at the head and upper reaches of his member. Taking this opportunity the Blond slid downward and began his motions of slowly sliding back and forth.

Slowly the bobbing head the Blond increased to the building speed they each knew, and began the Ravens soft moaning to his lover's ministrations. The Blond slid his hands slowly around his lover's hips and took a firm hold as he continued. Slowly drawing the darker lover higher, making the Raven slowly buck against the sucking mouth and lips around his rigid cock.

This made the Raven slowly roll on to his back and pull his lover atop him, never stopping his movements. The Blond increased his pace, and sucked more intently on the member between his lips, trying to bring his lover to the pinnacle. Taking his time the Raven held back, enjoying his lovers movements and tenderness, but was slowly losing his control, grunting and groaning more loudly with each moments passing.

The Blond glided one hand down back to the front and took soft hold of his lover's balls. Slowly softly caressing them, bringing a soft barely held back groan of pleasure from their owner. This combined with the Blond's soft sucking bobbing mouth brought the dark lover to almost the breaking point, but he held back barely. This led the fairer one to take one final step.

The smaller lover slowly slide upward licking and sucking, before settling on the tip, and sucking and licking hard on the head of his lovers cock. He then began to bob rapidly on the upper third of the member, bringing his lover to a tensing state warning of the impending climax. The Blond pulled upward, taking only the head in and licked rapidly at the underside of the tip, sucking softly once again.

The Raven tightened his grip on his lovers head, and pushed forward slightly and groaned out loudly as he came. The blond sucked intently as the warm cum splashed against his tongue and mouth. Slowly the Blond bobbed his head sucking more out of his lover, his hands stroking and caressing the member and soft balls trying to coax more out of them.

Slowly drawing back to the head sucking, the Blond licked the head as his lover settled back down relaxing. Making a small show the smaller one drew back letting the softening cock fall from his pursed lips and swallowed softly. Looking up the Blond saw his Raven-haired lover watching him with a contented smile on his face.

The small blond crawled upward and the two embraced, and kissed softly once. Then they each settled down to rest.

This is my reentry into Erotic writing, I hope you liked it, more is on the way, please send feedback and comments to me.