The Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even I can't continue that forever and I gently suck your balls into my mouth. I love do this so much I sigh deeply and you feel the vibration of the hum I produce. For some reason this makes you relax your ass and I start to introduce my forefinger into it.

It’s time for you to move to the hood of the car. Can you do this with my fingers up your ass? Can I do this with my fingers up your ass? Sure, why not? The movement just may feed my fingers into you more. I also grab the lube and a small vibe and some wipes. Not the pink one I have already used on you. This one is just a little bit bigger. As you settle on the car hood, I have you squirt some lube on the vibe. I quickly remove my fingers and slide the vibe in your ass. I give you my fingers to clean off with the wipes.

"Hey, baby, lay back and let me continue to pleasure you."

You lay back across the hood of the car. I have one hand on the vibe, moving it in your ass and the other hand is stroking your cock until I take it deep in my mouth. Once I have my mouth wrapped around you, I move my other hand up to your nipples. I make gentle circles with my forefinger on your nipples. They harden. Once they do, I gently pinch them. You are so turned on by this that you help me out. While I am playing with one nipple you play with the other.

I lick the head of your cock as you produce pre-cum, then I swallow you deep. I slowly make my way up your cock shaft, using my tongue as I move up. At the head I take time to enjoy the glans. I just have the head of your cock in my mouth and I treat it like an ice cream cone. I then turn my attention to your shaft and kiss my way down to your balls. I kiss your balls like I was doing with your cock. I start sucking on your balls again.

I lick and suck your balls, savoring the taste, the feel in my mouth. While I suck your balls into my mouth, I fuck your ass with the vibe. Your ass has relaxed enough for me to move the vibe in and out of your ass. I think that for the fun tonight, I will try the next size up in your ass. But that is to come, right now, I am sucking your balls, fucking your ass with the vibe and playing with your nipples. How turned on are you by all of this?

"Can you get up and walk to the driver's side with the vibe in your ass?"

"I think I can." You say

When you get settled, I kneel on the passenger's seat, ass in the air. I lean over and start sucking your cock again. While I do this, you reach over and start playing with my ass. You move your hand down and dip into my pussy, getting your fingers wet with natural lube. You go back to my ass and proceed to insert a finger. I start backing into you finger and you finger fuck my ass. Soon you are inserting another finger and I now have two fingers in my ass. I want you to work your way up to three.

As you are doing all this to me, I continue to ply my expertise in cock sucking to your wonderful cock. You do realize that I could lick and suck you for hours, don't you? I really like the taste and feel of your cock. I develop a rhythm of cock sucking and moving against your fingers in my ass.

I am also massaging your balls. I change my rhythm and stroke your cock while sucking it. Actually, I am now fucking your cock with my mouth. One hand is shirt playing with your nipples. I start interrupting my mouth fucking of your cock to talk to you.

"Come on, baby, cum in my mouth. I know you want to. I will turn up the speed on the vibe in your ass to help you. Do you like the feel of my hands on your nipples and balls? Doesn't it all just make you want to release your jizz into my mouth? Come on, cum in my mouth. Let me suck you dry. Let me share your cum with you."

My mouth and hand is all over your cock and balls. My other hand is working your nipples over. You are starting to tense up. You are about to release yourload.

I start talking like the fake script in a porn movie. "Don't hold back any longer. Release your hot load into my mouth. Give me my mid morning protein snack. Come on, baby, you can do it. Yes, yes, yes. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

And you release. You fill my mouth up with your cum. I swallow and swallow. I do save a little bit to share with you. In the mean time, I am having my own orgasm from you frigging my ass.

What a nice little interlude. A sexual appetizer. We will have several of them during the day. At night, the big meal.

I take the wipes and gently clean you up. I clean your cock, balls, stomach (a little got there) and your fingers from being inside my ass. When I am done, I put the wipes in a bag to be tossed when we find a trash can. I lean over and give you a tender 'thank you' kiss and we drive on.

I feel the need to walk along the beach. I will walk along any ocean beach not matter what the weather, bare feet and all. If the truth be known, I actually prefer stormy oceans and beach walks.

As we walk along I notice a possible secluded area. We won't be able to lie down on the sand, but a lot can be done standing up. We make our way over to the area and after a quick check to see if we are, indeed, protected, we stand and just look out at the water. My hand soon finds its way to the front of your slacks. As I suspected, there is a bulge there.

We carefully look around to make sure we can't be seen. Once we are certain of that, you give me a hug that reminds me of when we both worked in the same building and I would periodically ask for a hug. You continue to give the best hugs of anybody I know. Of course, there is a slight change in the way we hug now. Before I would never have started to rub against you. Nothing stops me from doing that now. And, of course, we also kiss as we hug and that would have been unthinkable before (although you did kiss my cheek once or twice over the pre-fuck years).

"I'm sure you know what I want you to do to me right now, don't you?" I whisper in your ear.

"I'm not sure," you whisper back. "Tell me."

You are so very bad. I am half inclined to tell you I've changed my mind and that we should leave the beach. I would love to see you walk on sand with a hard cock in your pants. But, that isn't like me. I might pretend to do that, however, we are, in some ways, two of a kind and it is one of those ways that makes me grab your pants at the waist and start to unbuckle your belt. I free your cock and stroke it. No reason to do this as you are very hard, but I do like to touch your cock.

You make a little with your feet so that you are at the right position to fuck me standing up. I lift up my right leg and you move your arm to hold it at the knee area. My pussy easily engulfs your cock as I am so wet with my juices. We work out a rhythm of an excellent stand up fuck. We don't have much time to do this, so I tell you to slide out of me. I then turn around and bend over. You take your cock and slide it back into my dripping pussy. You take this time to get your cock nice and lubed up. You occasionally slide your slippery cock up to my asshole and start to lube it up. I know that once you slide your cock in my ass, it won't take long before you cum.

Soon I am begging you to slide your cock into my ass. I am so ready for you that it doesn't take much to get you balls deep inside me. Your cock feels so good pounding away inside my ass.

"Pound me harder." I can barely get the word out.

My ass is so tight around your cock. Between that and the fact that we more or less out in the open, you start to cum. You grab my hips and push your cock in as far as you can. I fill it twitch as you spray your cum inside my rectum. It feel so good. You slowly slide out of my ass. I had you a wipe and you clean my ass. I turn around and with a different wipe, I do the honors on your cock.

We leave the beach and decide to go back to your house and prepare for the evening.

Once we get back to your house, we immediately strip and have fun. We tickle each other (or maybe that isn't a real good idea considering how ticklish I am and an accident could happen), chase each other through the house, and just laugh, kiss and basically play with each other. There, of course, comes the moment when the passion gets to be too much and we collapse on the spot and you slide your cock deep inside my pussy. I have been turned on since getting on the plane and flying down for this visit and the feeling hasn't lessened on bit

You are just as turned on, but you keep control of yourself and get into a wonderful slow, sensuous fuck rhythm. I don't care how fast you go right now, I am just enjoying the feel of your cock inside me. Besides, we had plenty of the 'quick and dirty' during the day. For now and later, we will just enjoy this wonderful dance of a man in a woman as they embrace and enjoy each other.

Even the slowness of our fucking cannot stem the flow that wants to erupt from inside you and soon you are cumming deep inside me. I hold you tightly as you cum and when you are spent and you lie on top of me, I continue to hold you, rubbing my hands up and down your back. As nice as it would be to stay like this, we can't and it is off to the shower. This time we shower together and have an "Out of Africa" moment. Although, not only do you wash my hair but I return the favor and wash yours.

After showering and drying off, we get dressed robes. Even though we will be eating in (we have been gone all day), some protection is needed during the food preparation process. Before we start, you go and put some music on. As we prepare dinner, we can't help but play around, it just seems a natural thing to do. A bottle of wine has been breathing and you pour us each a glass. We exhibit the relaxation that comes with knowing each other for many years. Not that we have been fucking each other for that long. That part is a very recent addition to our slightly wacky relationship.

As we get close to finishing preparing dinner, you go around and light candles. I spread a blanket down in the living room, a little indoor picnic. You also go and start a fire in the outdoor fireplace. It will be fun to kick back out there later in the evening.

Once everything is prepared, we settle ourselves down to our indoor picnic. I like doing this sort of thing because it is fun and relaxing. We still have our robes on but they are open and the candlelight dances off our bodies. The music plays low in background and we just recline against pillows, talk about whatever comes into our heads and eat.

I clean up our picnic and you go outside to make sure the fire is still going and to set up for us to be out there. It is a beautiful night and we sit together in front of the fire, drinking wine, listening to the music, relaxing. We do discuss the following day's visit to Tijuana. I brought with me a picture of me on a horse in a sombrero taken approx. 48 years ago and sit and look at it.

"If it could be done," I say, "I think it would be a kick in the pants to do another one, but I want to just be wearing the sombrero."

Luckily, you had just swallowed the sip of wine you had just taken or otherwise I think I would have had a bit of a wine shower.

"You do have an interesting imagination," you say.

"It's what makes me interesting and adorable."

At that point you know the best way to keep me quiet is by kissing me and playing with my pussy. Since we have been having sex on a variety of surfaces, some of them not all that comfortable, I suggest that we make sure the fire in the fireplace is safely out and we go inside and to your bedroom. We blow out candles along the way.

Once in the bedroom, we remove our robes and climb into bed. We embrace and kiss. Of course my hand finds its way to your cock. I truly can't keep from touching it. You move slightly and start sucking on my tits. You slowly move down and soon your face is even with my pussy. You kiss all around it. You even plant kisses on it. You drive me crazy. I want to grab your head and force you to grind your face into my pussy. However, in anticipation, as you made your way down, you also grabbed my hands and you continue to hold them. I am at your mercy. I arch, I shift, I do anything I can think of to get you to starting using your tongue on me.

You are doing to me what I did to you the night before when I arrived. It is truly only fair no matter how crazy it makes me. You won't let me beg to long will you?

f course not and after a couple more kisses on my labia, you suddenly part those lips with your fingers and lick the whole length of my pussy. You go from bottom to top and at the top, at the 'joy button' you suck and nibble. Naturally, this makes me writhe even more.

"Please let go of my hands," I implore you. "How can I grab your head to press your face deeper into my pussy if you hold on to them?"

You let go and finally I am able to reach down and grab your head. I can't believe what you are doing to me. You seem to be taking your tongue and making zig-zag movements up and down my pussy. You make me cum and cum. I so want you to fuck me but at the same time I don't want you to stop eating my pussy. However, it isn't my choice tonight, you are the one in control.

You continue to eat my pussy. We have tried to count how many times I have cum, but it isn't possible. I can't count because I am experiencing pleasure that is so intense. You lose count because you seem to be enjoying making me cum multiple times. I am building up to a back arching, leg stiffening orgasm. You stick 2 fingers inside my pussy and one inside my ass. You continue to nibble and suck on my clit. Then it washes over me. My legs straighten out and stiffen over your back. I grab the sheets in my hands and I arch up off the bed. I have the most incredible orgasm.

As I relax, you slowly ease up. You remove your fingers, but you continue to lightly lick me. Some women would curl up at this and rest. I am not most women. What I want after such an intense orgasm is your cock in my mouth. I feel the need to give you what you have given me. I know tonight is your turn to dictate the actions of the evening, but you will let me give you the pleasure you just gave me, won't you?

Like any red blooded male would give up the chance to have his cock sucked. You move to the head of the bed and I put pillows behind you to make you comfortable. I move around and gently spread your legs and position myself between them, my mouth level with your cock.

With my hands resting on your groin area, I start sucking your cock. I am still so turned on by how you ate my pussy, I hum as I lick and suck.

I take my time. I am actually trying to better my time of 1-1/2 hours of licking and sucking a cock. When I really get into it, I am almost in a trance. I like to actually savor every inch of the cock. Considering that you like to have your balls smoothly shaven, this will add to my own tasting pleasure.

One of the tricks to lasting so long is to take it nice and slow. No fevered mouth fucking. I consider the groin area, the balls, and the perineum as part of the genitalia sucking area. That means there is a lot to lick or suck and, as a side benefit, my jaw gets some time to rest and relax.

Just to drive you crazy, though, I start right up like it is a regular cock sucking frenzy. I engulf your cock to the balls (yes, I have figured out how to do that). You feel my throat constrict a bit on the head of your dick and it makes it jump. This is the reaction I always want. You can moan and groan, but if the cock doesn't jump, then I feel you are faking. Now I realize that a man's cock doesn't jump continuously, however, on a man who is very turned on and into it, it does jump with a great deal of frequency.

As I feel your cock jump, I give a low chuckle. You feel the vibration of it on your cock. I like doing this sort of thing. Some men are puzzled when I chuckle. I do it out of fun and if the cock is in just the right place in my mouth/throat, then the man can feel the vibration.

Your cock jumps again. I slowly come up the length of your penis. I even use my teeth a little. I don't know if you realize how much I really like do this to you. I truly savor the taste of your cock. The feel of its texture on my lips. Licking the pre-cum from the head. It is no wonder I hum and chuckle, I am in nirvana.

As I reach the head, I pause and then immediately engulf you again. This surprises you, but very pleasantly so. As I rapidly engulf your cock, my hand start to massage your smoothly shaven balls. I wish more men would shave their balls. Of course, during this visit you have paid me a high compliment by allowing me to shave them for you. I was careful and gentle and it made you hard as a rock at the time.

I slowly come up your shaft again, using my tongue, teeth and lips. When I get to the head, I once again pause. I flick my tongue over the head and stick it into the hole. I start to go down again. I know you are wondering if I will engulf you a third time. I tease you and play with the head with my tongue, all the while my hand is busy gently massaging your balls. I slide the middle finger of that hand along your perineum and close, ever so close to your ass pucker and then back under your balls.

I am still teasing the head of your cock and you by sometimes taking a little more of your cock into my mouth but not engulfing it. Once again, I just have the head in my mouth and I pause. If run my tongue all around the head and under the ridge. I suck and then I remove my mouth completely and start planting soft kisses in spiral fashion down your shaft.

I am very being very careful as I realized that you almost came. I want you to last a long time and I want to bring you close to the peak but not to eruption, not just yet. I like to try to better my own little records. And wouldn't you like to have bragging rights to the fact that you had your cock sucked for 2 hours?

As I move down your cock, planting soft, delicate kisses along the way, I reposition my hands so that they are under your buttocks. As I start licking and kissing your balls, I gently squeeze your butt cheeks. But I am forgetting another important part of your body. I remove one hand from your butt and move it to your chest and start playing with your nipples. They get hard and it reminds me of a line from BBC America's series "Coupling".

One of the characters comes out without his shirt on, pointing to his hard nipples and says "They are like mini erections".

I make 'mini erections' out of your nipples. You are now realizing why I can make a cock sucking session last so long if I want to do so. It isn't just about sucking the cock. It's about the cock, balls and various erogenous zones. It all comes into play if you are with someone you know well and like. And no, I didn't get this into it with anybody else even Tom. I just sucked cock.

I can tell when you get close to losing it and at that point I back off and do something else. I start planting light, delicate kisses on your groin area. I don't know if you have ever experienced this before, but it seems right for me to do it to you. Incorporating all of you in this wonderful process. That and the fact that I like to experiment and I want to know how you will react when I do this. So, I kiss your groin area and as I do this I come back to your cock and lick. I don't want you to think I have forgotten my purpose for lying between your legs.

I don't know why, but doing this to you also turns me on and I reach for a vibe to have in my pussy. The easy thing to do would be to swing around and have you eat my pussy again. But already spent a good deal of time doing that and it is your turn for undivided attention. I have the strong sense of fairness and I don't want to be a greedy bitch.

I complete circle of kissing your groin area and I bring the kissing trail down to your balls and I take them into my mouth. I hold them there for a moment or two and run my tongue around them. I slowly let them slide out of my mouth and I take my tongue and lick from the back end of your perineum to under your balls, over them and up the shaft of your cock.