The Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a moment and ask, "How are you doing? Can you hold out for a bit longer?"

Your voice is a bit shaky when you say, "I guess I will have to."

With that, I engulf your cock again. Quickly this time as I know that if I let you, you would cum just as quickly. I decide to spend time on your balls.

Because you keep yourself smooth shaven there, it makes it very enjoyable to suck on your balls. I give them as much attention as I do your cock. As much as I would love to give your the full treatment of licking your perineum from ass to balls, I realize that it might just send you over the edge right now and I am not ready for you to do that.

I treat your balls with great care. I hold them gently in my hand, cupping them actually. As I cup them, I kiss and lick them. I love your balls. I take them into my mouth and suck. I am so into enjoying them, I moan with pleasure. Can I get more turned on than I am right now? At this very moment I don't think so. I slide the hand that isn't cupping your balls down to my pussy and start rubbing. As I imagine you stroke your cock while eating pussy, I also stroke myself while sucking cock, or in this case, balls.

For some reason I glance at the clock. Almost 2 hours have passed. I can't believe it. It seems like I have just started. I want you to cum in my mouth. I would really like to bring you to orgasm as we are in 69, but I don't want to ask. I have devoted this time to you and it doesn't seem fair to bring me into it, especially since you did such a wonderful job eating my pussy 2 short hours ago.

I decide the I must stay the course and just continue on with sucking on your cock. I must be getting soft in my old age and not so egocentric. This will be 2 days in a row where I have pretty much devoted myself to your pleasure and forgone including mine as well. Enjoy it while you can, schnooks, who knows how long it will last.

I now really go to town on your cock. I engulf it once again and come up slowly. When I get to the top this time after flicking my tongue over the head, I then start in on a basic blow job. Sometimes I just go down halfway and sometimes I take you as deep as I can. You start to move your hips as you fuck my mouth.

I massage you balls and play with your perineum more than before. I take some lube and use it there and on my middle finger. I slide my lubed up finger into your ass. While I have your cock in my mouth and my lips firmly keeping it there, I slide my other hand up and play with your nipples. I can't play with them for very long as you are starting to really fuck my mouth hard and fast. Between the length of time I have spent on your cock, playing with your nips and havig my finger up your ass, I don't think you will last long.

I slide my mouth off your cock and work my way down to your balls. I suck on them one last time before taking your cock back into my mouth. I feel them tighten. It won't be much longer.

While my finger is in your ass, I am using my thumb on your perineum. I take your cock back into my mouth and work it like an experienced whore. I hear a gutteral sound emerge from you. Then you shoot your cum into my mouth. Your ass tightens around my finger as you cum. You shudder as you reach the end of your orgasm.

As you come down, I remove my finger from your ass and kiss my way up your body to your lips. Just before I kiss you, sharing some of the cum still in my mouth, I ask you, "Did you enjoy this?"

I get up and get a wash cloth and clean you up. Look what a lot of sex reduces me to, I have become slightly subservient.

When I finish, I get back into bed and snuggle with you and we fall asleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day as we are off to Tijuana. I also have to pack as I will be leaving early Monday morning. So, we snuggle and sleep.

I am sleeping very soundly (a rarity for me) and I think I must be just having a wet dream. I am dreaming that you are betwee my legs and gently licking my pussy. Your touch is light. You seem to be planting light, delicate kisses on the thigh area on either side my my labia. You kiss each side of my labia, going up one side and down the other. I feel myself start to writhe on the bed. I slide my hand down to play with my pussy.

But it isn't a dream. You are really there, between my legs. What a wonderful way to be awakened. Instead of sliding my hand to my pussy, I gently move it from the top of your head, down the side of your face to under your chin. With a little pressue there, I draw you up to my face. We embrace and kiss. You have turned me on so, I am still writhing and, with my legs on either side of your leg, I start to rub my pussy on your leg.

At that point you work your way down to my pussy. Before you get there, I ask you to move around so that we can pleasure each other. I didn't get enough of your cock the night before and I want to suck you again. I also ask if we can lie on our sides instead of being in a classic 69 position. This is a much nicer position for early in the morning.

So, we lie on our sides gently licking and sucking each other. We go slow and easy. We are, after all, just waking up. But it isn't long before I start moving my hips in rhythm to your licking and you start doing the same thing as I suck and lick your cock. Of course, in this position, I can more easily lick and suck your balls as well.

I can tell that we are both now wide awake as you are now not just licking my pussy and gently sucking my clit, but you are eating me like I like to be eaten. You are sucking on my clit like a nipple and you are also nibbling on it. You are also sticking your tongue in my cunt and wiggling it around. While you are doing that, I am sucking your deep in my mouth and doing a slow move up it. I am also massaging your balls and rubbing your perineum. When I come to the tip of your cock, I stick my tongue into your urethral opening. Like the way your wiggle your tongue in my cunt, I do the same in your opening. I am so glad you enjoy this as I enjoy doing this as part of cock sucking.

I am starting to gyrate all over your face as I start one of several orgasms on your tongue. You are fucking my mouth and I hurry things along my applying more pressure to your perineum and sliding a finger in your ass. It isn't long before I start my big cum on your face (like you have heard me do on the phone) and judging by the tautness of your balls you are soon exploding in my mouth.

What a wonderful way to start the day. We head off to the shower together and make our plans.

After our shower and I have put in my contacts, I leave you to finish up what you need to do in the bathroom. I go and start packing what I know I will be able to do without for the rest of my stay. I am very fast with this since I tend to keep my things together and organized and not spread all over creation. It makes me a welcome guest. By the time you are done in the bathroom, I am done with the packing I need to do.

After you dress, you go and fix us something for breakfast that we can eat on the way. In the meantime, I go and do what I need to do in the bathroom. Which isn't much since the only make-up I wear is mascara and eyebrow pencil. I am soon done and join you in the kitchen and we are out the door.

It is a perfect day for a drive. A slight breeze, fluffy clouds dotting the sky. We relax, listen to the radio and discuss whatever topic comes up. This has been a very fun weekend for me and it will end too soon, so I just want to savor what is left. That and the fact that we will reach to border soon enough and I don't want some possibly toadish border guard looking at your hard cock bulging in your pants and then leering at me. So, I keep my hand from your lap. It doesn't, however, stop me from reaching over and massaging your neck and shoulders.

We reach the border and cross through to Baja and onward to Tijuana. We have no real plans. We will just explore and have fun. I brought with me the picture of me on a pony that was taken on my last visit to Tijuana when I was about 4 years old. That's about all I remember from that visit. A lot of changes have happened in the last 48 years.

We find a place to park the car and proceed to just walk the streets and goof around. It is silliness time. Walking into and out of various stores and stalls. Trying things on . I put a sombrero on you and I put one on as well and we kiss, our faces hidden.

In crowded areas, I move very close to you and give your cock a light massage. At times you are directly behind me and you press your hard cock against my ass. I dare you to slide your hand up my skirt and give my pussy or ass a bit of fingering. It's so much fun to be goofy and naughty at the same time.

We find a cantina where we can sit in a fairly dark corner. We laugh at totally silly stuff. Laughter can an incredible aphrodisiac depending with whom the laughter is shared. I take you down memory lane and the conversations we used to have in elevators at Harborview as we made our way to the 9th and 10th floors. I want us to do that while we are in TJ. After a couple of rough starts (mostly because I giggle), we get in to the conversational flow easily.

It's also different this time. When we did the conversational double entendre/sexual innuendo all those many years ago we hadn't fucked. Now we have and that gives this type of conversation more meaning because we can actually act on it. That aside, it's just plain fun especially since you and I are so very capable of doing this with totally straight faces.

As we practice while waiting for our food, my hand moves to your cock. You know I can't keep my hands away.

I look at you and with a straight face I say, "You feel a little stiff. Do you need a massage?"

You don't get a chance to answer as our food has arrived and I remove my hand from the area that is stiff.

We ordered different things so that we can share. So, it's forks across the table. Along with this is good natured protection of food. We are having so much fun that I mention that the only regret I have for the weekend is we just didn't have enough time to go to Disneyland. I imagine that it would be fun to release the inner child with you there. Would you have done the Tea Cup ride with me?

We finish eating and leave the cantina in very high spirits. We are arm in arm and I lean close and whisper deliciously naughty things in your ear. I even gently nibble your ear lobe. I don't think you have ever seen this side of me or at least for this length of time. I am a total goof ball when I throw all my stresses off.

During this visit, we have done a search and what to do and see in Tijuana and we embark on that exploration. We satisfy some of my other desires of shopping (there is silver jewelry down there), antiquities of architecture, art, sculpture, etc. And if you are asking yourself 'other than what?', then, please extend arms, hands palm to palm with about 6" of space between then, curl you fingers a bit and that is me giving you a virtual throat throttle. You can be so very silly at times.

As I have been sending you a variety of erotic art, we look at what we see with an eye towards the erotica. You sent me a picture recently of a dew covered rose that could represent a moist, young pussy. I should have sent in return one of Georgia O'Keeffe's lily's which are very erotic and vaginal. I still might one of these days.

It is fun to make up stories and our own captions for these works of art. I am sure the various curator's wouldn't appreciate it, but art is always to be enjoyed and interpreted by the viewer as they see fit on any given day. Besides, this goes along with our total day of relaxation, silliness and just doing what we feel like doing.

However, between our conversation at lunch and doing our own interpretations of art, I am feeling very horny.

"Let's go and find a room and fiesta siesta", I say to you.

"Fiesta siesta?" you ask, very quizzically.

"Yes," I say, "a siesta is a nap/rest period. However, as we won't be resting but having fun, it will be a fiesta. I want us to strip and be naked with each other right now. I feel a very strong desire to just lightly run my fingers and lips all over you. I want to make love to you."

We find a place where we can stay. Actually this comes in handy as we haven't decided when we will go back and we can use this room periodically. My plane leaves very early and as I am virtually packed, if we decided to just stay here until we absolutely have to leave, pick up my suitcase and head to the airport, we now have a place to go to catch our breath and plan.

You discover that I have managed to put my rolling backpack in the car before we left. This sometimes subs as my carry-on bag and so has important items in such as all the bathroom paraphernalia that is always handy to have wherever you go. I always take this sort of thing with me on a day trip because you never know what you need. Also, there is nothing like being stuck in a place like Cle Elum waiting for a car repair and having nothing with you to teach you to always be prepared for such possibilities. A story for later.

I quite like the idea of making believe that this trip to Tijuana is an illicit tryst and that having a room for only a few hours heightens the fantasy. As we enter the room, we both immediately strip. I suggest that we get things started with a quick shower. Between the drive and walking around, I think it would be refreshing. Stepping into the shower, the water feels good as it circle under the shower head. I take the cleansing bar I have brought with me and begin to lather you up.

I start with your back and though it is not easy to do with soapy fingers, I also manage to give you a little massage. I work from your upper back and down your legs. As I work my way back up your body, I have moved around to the front. What treasure I come to as I reach the top of your legs. Before soaping the treasure, I take it in my mouth and suck and lick. So much fun to do with water running all over us.

Your hand moves to the back of my head and you start to fuck my mouth.

"Oh, no," I tell you, "first we clean each other and then we will lick and suck and kiss and enjoy each other."

You acquiesce and I am able to continue my progress up your body, soaping you as I go. I finally reach your face and gently wash it for you. When you are finally rinsed off, I embrace you and kiss you very deeply and softly. I have wanted to do that for a long time, but I am not a person who makes out on the street.

I had the cleansing bar to you and you start soaping me up. You start with me facing you. You carefully wash my face (my contacts are still in so you have to be careful around the eye area) and neck. You rinse me off and then kiss me as you start soaping my shoulders, arms, upper chest, and then breasts.

You rinse that soap off and suck on my nipples. While you suck, you continue to soap up my tummy, upper thighs and that special area between my thighs. I moan. You rinse the soap off and kneel and, for a few seconds, run your tongue up and down the split of the labia. You flick your tongue over my clit and then you finishing soaping and rinsing my legs.

You have me turn around and work your way up the back side of me. When you have soaped and rinsed my ass, you have me bend over and you briefly rim me. You finish my back and turn off the water. We each grab a towel and blot the excess water off. It is a very warm day, so we don't dry off completely.

Hand in hand, we walk to the bed and lie down. We face each other and hug and start kissing.

I slide my hand down your side and around to your butt. I start squeezing and caressing your ass. I slide my hand around to the front and gently massage your balls. While I am doing this, you are doing basically the same thing to me. All the while, we continue to kiss.

Gentle kisses. Sometimes with tongue and sometimes without. Sometimes I run the tip of my tongue around your lips, very lightly, very gently. I get so into kissing you, that I move my hand up and hug you close to me. My breasts press into your chest. I feel you cock growing as it presses against my lower abdominal area.

I break the kiss long enough to ask, "please, move your cock to between my legs. I just want to feel it against my pussy."

"Yes," you say, "that will be a good feel for me as well."

Just with the natural movement of 2 bodies together, gently hugging, kissing, rocking together, my labia parts a little and your cock rides in the slit that separate the 2 halves.

Do you realize how incredibly turned on I am? The soft sensuality of this makes me shudder. The extraordinary tenderness makes me wet in anticipation. You reach down and gently guide your cock inside me. We are still lying on our sides, facing each other. I do move my top leg to rest over your legs. We get into a very nice, slow rhythm. The sensuality is incredible.

We continue to kiss as we do this slow, sensual, dance of sex. I pull back a bit so you can suck on my nipples. Our hips are in total rhythm. When you finish sucking my nipples, I return the favor by sucking on yours. Each shift in position gives a different feel of your cock inside my pussy. As I finish sucking your nipples, I gently push on your shoulders, making you lie on your back. This puts me on top and I ride you as your cock is now inside me up to your balls.

I move my hips in a back and forth motion. I take your hands and put them on my breasts and you massage them and pinch the nipples. For a change of pace, I start a rotating motion with my hips and I reach behind and massage your balls with one hand and with the other, I roll your nipples between my thumb and first finger, alternating between each one.

I lower myself onto your chest and we roll as one until I am on now on my back. I keep you on top of me and we link fingers. We kiss. Only your hips are moving, but just slightly, just enough to keep your cock moving inside me. I part your feet just a bit so that I can put my feet in between and then cross them at the ankles. This tightens my pussy around our cock. The feeling is incredible. The pent up sexual energy is starting to take hold and you start moving faster.

I uncross my ankles and move my legs around and up onto your back. You move up a little onto your hands and knees.

"Faster now, please." I can barely get the words out. "Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast."

I move with you, lifting my hips up off the bed, taking your cock as deep as you ram it in. You are now on your knees, my legs are wrapped around your waist, my hips are raised and our fingers are laced providing you with some balance. You ram your cock deep inside my pussy. I tighten and loosen my legs in synch with your movements. I loosen them as you move out and tighten them as you ram back in.

I am so on the edge.

"Come on, B," I whisper, "I am ready to cum and I want you to cum at the same time. Do you want me to talk to you like a porn movie?"

And so I start. "Come one, baby, ram the cock of yours deep inside my pussy."

"Let me feel your balls slap against my ass. Fuck me hard."

"Make me think the head of your cock is going to come out my mouth. Ram it, baby."

As I say all this and more, I squeeze my pussy around your cock. You are so very hard. If it were possible, I would keep you inside me forever.

I feel your cock jump. Soon you are slowing your pace but still shoving your cock deep. You are about to cum.

"Oh, B, I am so ready. Cum for me, cum now. Ram it in and fill me up."

I inhale deeply and then let out a moan and squeal combination. I am cumming and cumming hard.

We both collapse, you on top of me. We are spent. You don't move off me until your cock naturally slides out of my pussy. God, that felt good.

We lie side by side, holding hands. I turn my face to you and give you a very tender kiss. It is time for a quick shower. I just want to wash the bit of sweat off. I want to keep the aroma of sex wafting around me. I want the people we pass to know what we have enjoyed as we spend the late afternoon and evening in Tijuana.