The Two of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shower and get dressed and proceed to stroll aimlessly along the streets of Tijuana. It has been a wonderful weekend. I have quite enjoyed it on many levels. I am not meaning just the sex. Not to say that all aspects of that weren't too wonderful for words. I loved just hanging with you, being as goofy as possible, having fun.

As we walk, I whisper in you ear that I feel some of your cum making its way down my legs. I would like to find a niche and slip my hand up my skirt and get a finger full for you and a finger full for me. Or maybe, I should just get some on my finger for you to lick and you get some on your finger for me to lick. A nice, flavorful appetizer.

You must have read my mind because you pull me into a darkened doorway and slide your hand up my now very slippery thighs. You bring your hand out and let me lick your fingers and then you also lick them. I move closer and trap your fingers between our lips and we kiss as we lick your fingers clean. We then leave the niche and continue our walk.

It's fun to saunter along. Even more fun to saunter along knowing that at any given moment you could pull me aside and we could pleasure each other. In the niche we just shared your cum as it ran down my thighs, but we could have licked each other. I would unzip your pants, pull out your cock and suck you any time you wanted. I love the taste of you and your pre-cum and cum. Even the thought turns me on. I think we need to find a restaurant with a table in dark corner and we have to make sure there is a tablecloth. A long tablecloth.

We find the perfect restaurant and are shown to the perfect table. I am not one for outward displays of affection in public (like making out on the street), but I do like to canoodle in a darkened corner of a restaurant or a theatre. I think its the thought that it makes other people in the venue wonder how far things are going rather than having them think 'get a room'. Of course, for those who witness me diving under the table, they will have a pretty good idea as to what is happening.

And am I going to dive under the table? You bet I am, but not right away. We have made sure that we are sitting side-by-side instead of across from each other. This makes it much easier for hands to slide into laps and not our own. This is different from lunch. My weekend visit is ending and so we talk about the adventures we had while I was here. I did have a very enjoyable time and to show you how much I reach over and start softly massaging your cock.

"I am going to miss this," I whisper to you.

"Miss what?" you ask, your eyes twinkling.

"I am going to miss being able to just reach over and massage your cock and I am going to miss your cock. It is so nice to touch and to have in my mouth. And the feel of it in my pussy and ass is incredible. I could spend hours just lightly touching and stroking you."

With that said, I slither down and under the table. You lean forward, resting your elbows on the table and soon you feel me unzipping your pants. I gently remove your cock from its confines and very, very lightly run my fingers over it. Such a wonderful thing to have in my hands. I then lean forward and plant kisses all over your cock. Little thank you kisses for giving me a weekend of such pleasure. I engulf your cock with my mouthg and slowly come up. I run my tongue under the ridge and then in your urethral hold and fuck you with my tongue. I hear the waitress come back with our drinks and appetizer (although I have already starte that) and so I resurface after she leaves.

As we drink and eat, I realize that during this weekend I didn't once kneel in front of you and suck your cock while looking up at you. If we have time when we go back to the house to pick up my suitcase I will do just that. I want to hold your gaze as I suck your cock. I want to watch that lustful look in your eyes as I lick and suck you.

As we talk and enjoy the food and drink, your hand moves over to my lap. I help you by adjusting my skirt and opening my legs to give you access to my hot, wet pussy. If it weren't for all the food smells in the restaurant, everybody there would be able to smell the sex I am exuding. This is especially true as you finger fuck me. First you just slide your finger up and down my slit. Then you insert a finger and use your thumb on my clit. I can't help but move with you. Soon I am begging you to insert 2 fingers inside my pussy. You are more than happy to oblige. I start to ride your fingers. I want 3 fingers inside me as I am just about ready to cum.

As soon as you insert 3 fingers, I start to cum. I do it quietly, a novel thing for sure, but I don't want us to get kicked out or arrested for lewd behavior. So in lieu of screaming out, I lean over and take your face in my hands and kiss you deeply. As I kiss you, I moan my pleasure in your mouth. And such pleasure it is. You really know how to make me cum and cum hard. As I didn't let you cum when I was under the table, I owe and believe me I will pay what I owe with interest.

We finish up and leave, walking slowly back to the hotel to freshen up and get the things I brought. We don't have to rush, but it will be nice to drive back at a leisurely pace. Once in the hotel room, however, I make you stand still in the middle of the room. You aren't quite sure what I will do, but you know that it will be good. I tell you quite simply that no matter what I do, you cannot use your hands or arms in any way. Now you are very intrigued.

I start by kissing you. I stand on tiptoe to reach your forehead, then I kiss your eyes. I kiss all around your face. Oh, yeah, I am also not using my hands at this point. I kiss your ears, delicately, a fairy kiss on each one. As I go from one ear to the other, I kiss under your chin and your neck. When I finish kissing your ears, I move across your cheek to your lips. Light, delicate kisses. I stick the tip of my tongue out and give your lips a little lick. Your hands start to move to my hips.

"No, no," I tell you, "you must keep them at your side. I will tell you when you can use them."

With that, I continue my kissing. Because I was interrupted, I start all over again. I kiss you all over your face, even your nose. I even lick some areas. When I come back to your lips, mine are slightly parted. After planting a few kisses on your lips, I stay longer and gently part your lips with my tongue. This is not a kiss tongue wrestling, this is a kiss of tongues doing a slow dance together. Although I could do this forever, time is slipping by and I must get to the task at hand.

Speaking of hands, I mine goes to your zipper and unzip your pants. My hand slides in and frees your cock. I reluctantly leave your lips and kneel in front of you. Before I gently take your cock into my mouth, I tell you to look at me and we lock eyes. It will be hard for me to remain in eye contact because I so involved in the pleasure of sucking your cock that my eyes close in ecstasy at times. For this, I will try to keep them open and locked on your eyes.

I am still not allowing you to use your hands. You look down and watch as your cock glides in and out of my mouth. I take my hand and make sure your balls are free as well and then my hands slide up and grab yours. I hold them as I balance and work my way down and suck your balls.

You are having a hard time keeping your eyes open. Are you that turned on? Are you thoroughly enjoying what my mouth is doing to your cock?

Except for our little siesta fiesta this afternoon, the day has been mostly foreplay. This is a good thing as I don't want you to hold out for too long. I work my way back up to the tip of your cock from your balls. As I do so, I tell you that you can let go of my hands and put your hands on the back of my head. Our eye contact continues. You decide to not let go of my hands and our fingers remained laced together. Of course, that doesn't stop your from starting to move your hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. This makes it easier for me to remain in eye contact with you. Although, I do break that so that I can put my head at a good angle to take you deeply into my mouth.

Needless to say, it doesn't take you long before you tense up and cum. A nice dessert for me. I like you clean, stand up and kiss you, sharing a bit yourself with you. I hope that makes up for not letting your cum in the restaurant.

We gather our stuff and leave the hotel. We get in the car and are off on our return trip. I can't tell you much I have enjoyed this whole weekend. In retrospect, we probably could have spent my last day just staying in and by that I mean staying in bed. Or maybe I should say staying naked all day and taking advantage of each other all over the house. But the trip to Tijuana was fun as well. As you drive, I can't keep my hands to myself and I gently rub your cock through your pants. Not to hard because I don't want you to get too hard. As I do this, you have your hand up my skirt and playing with my pussy. Do you know how much you turn me on?

As we get close to the border, we straighten up and behave. Well, relatively speaking we behave. I do lean over kiss you deeply. We get through the border with no problems and we are off to your house to pick up luggage and then it's off to the airport. I ask if you think we will have enough time for a quickie. There is always time for that, you say. Yippee!!! I want one last fuck from you before getting on the plane.

We get to your house and load my suitcase. Then I turn and bend over hoisting my skirt up and over my ass.

"Come on, my sweet B, slide your cock into my pussy and get it nice and lubed up and then fuck my ass."

You don't hesitate a second because as soon as you see me bend over your are releasing your cock from the confines of your pants.

"Fuck me hard and fast," I tell you. "Leave me with a sensation that will last the whole flight."

You ram your cock deep inside my pussy. You take some lubricant and lube my ass, sticking a finger and then two inside, prepping me for your cock. You feel so good in my pussy, I can't wait for you to be in my ass. I beg you to now slide into my ass. You know that is my biggest fetish, ass fucking. You tease me a bit by pulling out of my pussy and slide your cock up to my asshole but not entering. You slide your cock back down to my pussy and ram it in, hard. You do this a couple of times before you finally slide your cock into my ass. As usual, you are very careful to ease it in. You are such a dear to make sure my ass accepts each portion of your cock as you slide in. Once in, however, you can fuck me hard and fast. This you do and do it very well indeed.

We are both so very turned on by the day's events, that you cum quickly and hard. As you cum in my ass, you ram you cock deep. I love the guttural sound you make as you cum. I cum just as hard. Does it keep you turned on to realize that whoever I sit next to on the plane will be able to smell the distinct aroma of sex emanating from me?

We straighten up and I go and get a washcloth to clean you. When I am finished, I bend over and kiss your cock a little kiss of good-bye and thanks for all the pleasure it has given me this weekend.

We head to the airport. Since you can't come to the gate with me, I insist that you just drop me off. Besides, if you did come in with me, I would only insist on finding an out of the way place and have some more fun.

I had a grand time. You were a wonderful host. I hope I can return the favor sometime. I give you a long, deep kiss.

Bye, sweetie. I will call you and let you know I have arrived home safely.