The Two Sams

Story Info
Wife swapping after they tried MMF
3.2k words
4.33
86k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers

If you have issues with wife sharing, interracial sex or wife swapping then read no further

Now that I had been given the green light to seek out others for our sex games I found myself snowed under with work. Jonathan had called Ann daily after her birthday and although she was tempted we decided to take a break. I knew she would have continued with the slightest nod from me and to be honest I wanted to continue also, but felt we should stop for a while and try and return to some form of normality. I reminded Ann that she owed me and she said she was up for whatever I wanted. And that was the problem. When work became more 9 to 5 Monday to Friday, I had time to think about what I wanted and I couldn't decide. I had spoken to a couple of guys via the internet and actually met one a few months before but it just didn't feel right. Life continued as normal for us, work, meeting family and friends regularly, making love, fucking . . .

We were out with all our friends celebrating the engagement of one of my friends and his girlfriend. They are a great couple and the night was a huge success. It was a Friday and after a meal and a few beers in a local pub we moved on to a club. We managed to find a few tables which were in a quiet part and settled in. There were two other couples already there and within half an hour they became part of our group having been on the receiving end of a few good natured jokes. We all introduced ourselves. In their early thirties, they were a little older than us and married with one child each. Sam and Sam were both 31 and had a photographic business. They mostly did weddings and family portraits. Samantha was a six foot raven haired beauty with very long legs. Sam was an inch taller, well built and completely bald. Next to them and sitting opposite us, were Aisha and Fred. She was a striking girl of Indian extraction about 5'5'' with large breasts straining against her top. Fred was the same height and a mine of jokes. He had us in stitches all night. Ann and I were nearest to them and we all chatted about our work etc. We actually didn't drink much mainly due to the fact that Fred had us laughing so much. He had a retort for everything, no one was safe. Towards the end of the night most of our friends had drifted off home leaving five couples including our new friends. Soon it was just us and our new pals. As the club was closing I asked the others if they fancied a nightcap back in our place. We lived quite close, the Sam's, as they were known, lived furthest away but were staying with Fred and Aisha who were about five miles away.

Fred and Aisha had to get home as they had her sister babysitting and needed to be up early. Samantha's parents were taking care of their little one so after a short discussion with Fred and Aisha they said they'd join us for a drink and take a taxi later. We said our goodnights to the other two as we took the ten minute walk to our place. It was a lovely warm evening and the journey home passed quickly. Once indoors Ann put some music on as I opened a bottle of wine. We sat around talking and Ann suggested some snacks. I said I'd prepare some bites and open a bottle of sparkling wine while I was at it. Samantha offered to help and we gathered the empty glasses, made our way to the kitchen. She was wearing a very tight, short mini dress that would ride up at the slightest movement. As I was putting snacks on plates she had opened the fridge and was bent over as she took the wine out. I could clearly see her lace panties and as she bent further I caught a glimpse of her covered pussy mound. She took that moment to look at me and smiled as she stood up. I could only redden as she quietly said, 'caught you peeking!'

She was now facing me head on with a beautifully wicked smile. Without warning she leaned in and we kissed tentatively at first. Our tongues swirled around each other as we kissed and I felt her breasts against my chest. My cock was rock hard and we grinded together kissing all the while. I touched her breast through her dress and could feel her hard nipples against the thin material. She was stroking the outline of my cock, tracing her finger up and down its length. With my right hand on her ass I felt downward until I touched the bare flesh of her leg. I had to touch her pussy before she came to her senses and stopped me. I was acutely aware that our respective partners were in the next room and would shortly be wondering where we were. So I traced upwards lifting her dress as I brought my hand to the front. I had very little ground to cover and as my fingers moved to her pussy she surprised me by opening her legs to give me better access to her treasure. I slid my finger under her panties and was greeted by a whimper from her and the feel of a very wet well trimmed pussy. My finger was inside her in seconds and I gently finger fucked her as we kissed.

By now she had opened my jeans and was stroking my cock as we kissed deeply. I tried to break the kiss but she pressed harder against me, her breathing heavy. I wanted to rip her panties off and fuck her right there but was wondering how much longer before Ann came to see what the delay was. I broke the kiss and said, 'I'd love to fuck you right now' to which she replied, 'do it.'

'We'd better take this stuff inside before we're caught.'

She reluctantly pulled away and straightened her dress as I zipped up and gathered the wine and glasses. As I made to move Samantha put a hand on my arm stopping me as she whispered in my ear 'follow me and be quiet'. I thought she had some idea of scaring the other two and followed her slowly to the sitting room. And there was Ann in just her panties and bra on her knees sucking Sam's sizeable cock. I almost dropped everything as she took his cock from her mouth saying, 'what kept you?'

It was a beautiful sight and my cock pushed against my jeans as she returned to devouring his cock. Sam was completely naked, a look of ecstasy on his face as he enjoyed Ann's mouth. Samantha reached from behind me and undid my shirt as I unzipped my jeans. As I stood in just my shorts we kissed for a while. I broke the kiss as I peeled her dress from her body. She was soon in just her panties as I removed her bra. Her breasts were magnificent, full with large nipples. I bent and took first one then the other in my mouth. As we lay on the floor I could see Ann and Sam getting into a 69 with her on top. I went down on Samantha, removed her soaking panties and snaked my tongue through her trimmed pubes. Ann was always completely shaven and it was nice to feel the hair against my face. It didn't take long to find her hard clit and I gently sucked on it as she moaned her appreciation, her hands pulling my hair. She tasted different to Ann, muskier. Her hips rose to meet my mouth. I licked faster, harder, my tongue lashing up and down her slit. She pulled me harder towards her cunt as she came loudly, grinding her pussy against my mouth. Her juice flowed from her and I greedily lapped it up. Her orgasm slowly abated and I eased back, licking her gently then pushing my tongue into her pussy. She pulled at me to come up for air and as I disengaged from between her legs I saw that Ann and Sam were ahead of us. She was on her back, legs splayed as he began to push his cock into her. She was very wet, her juices dripping from her beautiful pussy. She was about to try her third cock.

'Ahhhh' she moaned as he pushed his cock into her. Sam's cock was slightly longer than mine but much thinner. The big difference was that his cock curved upwards, almost like a banana. She was enjoying this and by the look on his face, so was Sam. I was now laying on top of Samantha, my cock just touching her pussy. She reached between us and guided me into her. She was soaking and I could feel the heat within her. She moved easily with me. We took our time, enjoying the feel of each other. This was my first strange pussy in years and it was extremely horny knowing Ann was getting fucked just across from me as I fucked this leggy babe. I glanced over at Ann and watched her getting fucked hard by Sam who was pounding into her. Samantha was beautiful, her body thrashed beneath me as I matched the pace of the other two. She wasn't as tight as Ann but she knew how to use her muscles and I could feel her pussy grip my cock with each thrust.

Ann was nearing climax, it wasn't difficult to tell as she moaned and gyrated towards orgasm. She encouraged Sam.

'Fuck me harder Sam, make me cum.'

Samantha was bucking under me and began cumming as I fucked her as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her. Ann was cumming now and lifted her ass to meet Sam's thrusts. With a loud grunt he shot his sperm into my beautiful wife, fucking her until he had no more to give. As they began to slow down they kissed passionately. I could see his cum leaking from her. I withdrew from Ann and turned her over. She had her head on the carpet, her ass in the air and her lovely pussy wet and willing to take my cock again. I rammed my hard cock as far as I could into her pussy.

'Yes, fuck me, fuck me.' She was almost shouting as I fucked her. In my mind I could see how Ann looked as Sam had fucked her and this drove me on. I wanted to delay cumming as long as possible to see what effect my fucking another woman would have on Ann. I glanced over at her, she was sitting up now and as I looked she inserted two fingers into her pussy. She drew them out, full of cum which she slowly licked and swallowed. That was it. I shot my seed into Samantha as she began to cum for the second time. She pushed her ass against my thrusting cock until I collapsed next to her. We kissed deeply, enjoying the afterglow of our intercourse.

We all had a glass of wine and sat with our spouses as we relaxed. Sam asked Ann if she'd ever had sex with a woman.

'No. I had thought that Steve would one day want me to but to be honest, I have never really considered it.'

'Does the thought of it turn you off?' asked Samantha.

'It doesn't turn me off.' Ann replied after giving it some thought.

'So it turns you on then!' shot back Sam.

Ann is no fool and both she and I knew where this was going.

'Have you had it with a woman?' Ann asked Samantha.

'Quite a few and I enjoyed it immensely. Women know what to do. It's more natural for them. They're softer to touch and be touched by. Kissing a woman is totally different. It's.... wetter or something. It's beautiful.'

'What about you Steve?' asked Samantha.

'Oh yes' I replied, 'I've had sex with a good few women.'

'You know what I mean! Have you ever had a bi experience?'

'No, definitely not and it has no appeal whatsoever for me. Men do nothing for me sexually.'

I told them about our only other experience with Jonathan.

'If he had touched me in any way,' I said, 'it would have ended there and then. It was all about Ann.'

'So Ann, did you enjoy having two men fucking you.' asked Samantha.

Ann was clearly embarrassed, her face turning crimson as we all looked at her for her answer.

'Yes.' She finally answered. She didn't want to elaborate but the three of us waited in silence for her to continue. I was enjoying her discomfort and waved my hand in a 'well, we're waiting' manner.

She knew I was enjoying this so she decided to tell all.

'It was the best fucking ever. To have four hands, two mouths and two hard cocks all to myself was out of this world. Even when my pussy was sore I still wanted them to fuck me. I had cum everywhere, inside and out. My pussy was filled like never before. I loved it. I'd do it again in the blink of an eye. I'd never had a black cock before and that just added to my enjoyment.'

I was sitting with my back against the sofa and Ann was sitting between my legs with the Sam's facing us at each side of her outstretched legs. Her legs were closed as she squirmed while reliving her sexual past. Sam was stroking her thigh and Samantha gently caressed her leg.

'You like being the centre of attention then Ann?' he said as his fingers gently stroked her inner thigh. Her legs parted under his touch.

'Yes, you could say that. It was the fact that as Steve said, it was all about me. I know they had their way with me but it was all I wanted and they were eager to please me in whatever way I wanted. Steve even gave Jon to me for my birthday. I had him, and he had me, all night long just the two of us. It was very sexual and at times very intimate. It was wonderful.'

Her legs were apart now and Sam was fingering her pussy slowly. Samantha was caressing her breasts and I was gently kissing her neck and lips. Her breathing had become laboured as we caressed her. Samantha leaned down and licked around her nipple before taking it into her mouth to an audible groan from Ann. I was kissing her neck as she watched wide eyed as Samantha sucked her breasts while Sam was now pulling her fully onto the floor. Sam crept between her legs and using his tongue he started at her ass and licked his way slowly along her slit. His tongue was barely touching her and it took ages for him to reach her swollen clit. Meanwhile I sucked one nipple as Samantha licked and sucked the other. I would stop and kiss her deeply as she writhed on the floor. As I licked her breast I could see Sam's tongue arriving at her clit and as he sucked it into his mouth Samantha covered Ann's mouth with hers. Ann was lost in lust and eagerly kissed Samantha, their tongues exploring each other making slurping noises as the kissed.

Sam licked Ann from her pussy up her body until he was licking her and Samantha's lips. Their mouths parted and all three licked and kissed each other as I watched on. Sam pulled back and beckoned me in. I took his place kissing the girls alternately, my cock now rigid. Samantha moved down and began licking Ann's pussy. Ann for her part opened her legs as wide as she could and caressed Samantha's head as she licked her to an incredible orgasm. As she was coming Samantha licked harder while Sam sucked on her tits as I kissed her. Ann never had the chance to come down from her orgasm. Samantha moved up her body and Sam positioned himself between Ann's legs. He entered her once again and began fucking her at a steady pace. Ann responded to his thrusts, raising her hips. Samantha sucked on her breasts, kneading them, gently pinching the nipples. Ann reached for my cock and pulled me up until I was level with her mouth. Turning her head to the side, she licked all around the head before engulfing me in her mouth, her tongue licking at the shaft. Sam was fucking her and as he did so he leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth. Ann turned from my cock and lifted her head slightly. He got the message and they kissed passionately as they fucked. After a minute she broke the kiss and once again sucked on my cock. As she sucked me Samantha and Sam kissed then Ann and Sam kissed again. My cock was only an inch from them. She quickly took my cock and sucked as her hand stroked me. Then she kissed Sam one more time. I knew he must be able to taste my cock on her as they kissed but it certainly did not seem to bother him in the slightest. As they kissed she pulled me closer and broke the kiss. She brought my cock to her lips and as I watched she licked Sam's tongue then my cock. She pushed my cock towards Sam and he began to lick it also. It was so lewd that I couldn't react not even when she pushed my cock into his mouth. He sucked my cock as he fucked her. Ann continued to fuck my cock with her hand. She took me into her mouth as I began cumming. Cum shot into her mouth as she continued to stroke me, I seemed to have so much of it. Sam was shooting his cum in her pussy as Samantha fingered herself, watching us cum. Ann released my cock and she pulled Sam to her. They kissed deeply sharing my sperm, swallowing it between them.

We all lay together, getting our breath back. I was next to Samantha and we kissed as we gently touched each other. Ann and Sam were doing much the same. The girls looked beautifully bedraggled especially Ann who had cum leaking from her pussy and some still visible on her face. The Sam's said they would have to leave. It was daylight outside, about 5.30am. I told them they were welcome to stay but they said they needed to get home. They asked if they could shower, freshen up and Ann showed them where the main bathroom was. They showered together and we could hear the unmistakable sound of sex as they did so. We made coffee and exchanged numbers. They told us that Fred and Aisha swapped with them from time to time and that maybe a six some would be fun. We agreed and said we'd be in touch. After they had left Ann and I went to bed. As always we needed to talk, the shower could wait.

eoins1
eoins1
474 Followers