The Two Scarletts

Story Info
The two Scarletts go away together.
6k words
4.08
8.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited for the weekend. It would just be me and you together enjoying ourselves. No annoying friends of mine to get in the way and no jealous partners on your side to make us look over our shoulders. Just the two Scarletts on an adventure together.

I had just finished repacking my bag having emptied it in a desperate search for my phone charger last night, which I found too much relief. I turned to admire myself in the mirror. It was still sunny where you were picking me up from and the hotel room I'd crashed in after flying into Atlanta last night, was warm.

I looked myself up and down admiring my figure. I was thick but I loved it, it's more fun being a girl with curves I thought. I looked myself up and down admiring my tight jeans that hugged my legs and butt just right and a tank top that seemed to stick to my waist before moving up to cover my E cup tits. The shape of them looked so good in my bra and this top, I knew you'd love the sight of them when you arrived. Especially the cleavage I was forced to display, one problem with curves is they always end up on display. Well, I suppose it is only a problem if you didn't love them too.

My phone buzzed as I finished admiring myself. I looked down to see a text pop up from you. "I'm outside sexy" it read.

I did a little dance for joy that you'd arrived I slipped on my jacket, making sure to leave it open to give you a nice view and, giving my bright red hair one last brush before I left the room, came down to meet you. As I entered the lobby I could see you standing by the door in your jean shorts that held you ass so tightly, and a tank top that like mine held onto you curves so sexily, the only difference between our tops was the colour, dark blue for me and light blue for you. Of course miss hard ass local had decided to go without the jacket.

I checked out before half running half walking over to you in excitement. You pulled your sunglasses off as I approached flicking your cascading blonde hair out of your face as my arms wrapped around you and we kissed. My lips locked onto yours kissing you hungrily as my hands ran up and down your back, holding you close, feeling your hands exploring my back before resting on my ass.

I broke the kiss looking into your eyes, the eyes that I could lose my soul in. You smiled at me, I felt so happy at that moment I could burst.

"Hi" I finally managed to say my face flushed my speech breathless as we held each other in our arms.

"Hey sexy," you smirked at me looking into my eyes making me look away as the sexual tension between us built. "Shall we go?"

I nodded "Yes, let's go."

The drive flew by with a mixture a chit-chat and some heavy flirting, which ended in a playful argument about whose cleavage and therefore tits were better. Don't get me wrong, yours are great, in fact, I've always thought yours were bigger than my E cups at least they looked bigger, you told me once they were DD cups but haven't managed to steal a bra from you to confirm yet. But despite your bigger size mine are just better and the way my bra pushes them up and my tank top reveals them, is to die for!

Before I knew it, the mountains loomed above us towering over the long straight road we were driving along as we ran alongside them cutting our way through the valley. I watched out the window admiring the beauty and scale of them.

We turned off the main road and drove through some small country roads climbing up a small rise and amongst houses surrounded by trees. One of my friends had offered me the use of their house for our little weekend while they were out of town on business. We pulled up onto the driveway of their house surrounded by trees it was cut off from all the other places close by giving us total solitude together.

I stepped out of the car still admiring the house, I hadn't expected anything so big, I mean I knew my friend had a high-powered job but this was more than I imagined. Suddenly I was brought from my daydream by a bag hitting me in the chest. "Come on Scarlet, let's get inside," you said as you walked ahead of me leaving me and my bag behind you. Not that I minded being behind you always had its advantages, especially when you were wearing jeans that tight.

As we entered we were greeted by an open entrance hall fully two storeys high. It had a country feel to the place with a relatively minimalist décor. There were two staircases either side that met in the middle to reach the second-floor landing above an open archway leading to the rest of the house. Our suitcases abandoned by the.door we moved into the rest of the house

Taking one last quick look outside I open the door and slipped back into the cabin. I stopped dead at the sight that greeted me. I must have been gone all of two minutes but in that time you had not only got naked on the bed but were lying back fingering yourself. I heard you moaning as I closed the door and a smirk crossed my lips. Shutting it as gently as I could I snuck over to the bed and buried my face into your clit taking it in my mouth and flicking it with my tongue, sucking hard on your nub. I heard you gasp your hands flying to the back of my head as you tried to hold me against your clit. I needed no encouragement and I started sucking furiously on your clit, rolling it around with my tongue as you held my head in place.

I looked up from between your legs as you started squeezing your big tits in time to my sucking. I rubbed your clit against my teeth as I watched your pinch and roll your nipples around between your fingers. I gently bite your clit as I sucked hard on it causing you to moan loudly. I kept sucking your clit my arms wrapping around your hips as I held you in position my mouth and tongue working hard on your clit as I sucked and played with it.

I felt your tense, your thighs clamped together around my head as you screamed "mmmm Yes, Scarlet!" you body spasming trying to writhe away from me but I wasn't letting go, I held onto your tightly my face presses against your pussy my tongue flicking your clit back and forth as I kept you cumming and cumming screaming in pleasure on the bed before you collapsed exhausted and twitching on the bed smiling contentedly in the afterglow of your orgasm.

I smiled to myself, watching you twitch as you came down from your high. You looked so perfect at that moment as I looked at you admiring my handwork and your beauty combining to make perfection.

I tore myself away and started pulling off my clothes, after the journey, I felt gross and needed a shower. Stepping out of my red thong I left my clothes in a pile on the floor. I turned to look at you but I couldn't tell if you were sleeping or not, either way, you looked so peaceful I decided to leave you where you lay.

I stepped into the shower turning it on I felt the cold water hit my skin causing me to gasp. I felt the cold flow across my body running down over my tits, my belly, my pussy and finally my legs. Just as a shiver passed through me I felt it start to warm up the heat spreading over me almost sensually eliciting a soft moan from my lips. I was engrossed in the water, loving the feeling of it as it passed over me, my eyes closed in pleasure as I enjoying its caress.

Suddenly I felt an arm across my back and a hand grabbing my head pushing me up against the wall. I gasp in surprise first at the hand on my head and then at the feeling of the cold tiles as I was pushed gently but firmly against them, leaving me in no doubt that my assailant was in charge. I felt breathing against my neck as a head moved closer to it, the hand holding my head to the wall preventing me from seeing their face.

"You didn't think you could leave me like that did you Scarlet, naked and alone on the bed?" A voice whispered huskily in my ear.

I knew it must be you but the force with which you had me was so exciting I had to play along. "I'm sorry I didn't think..." I started to mumble.

"Didn't think? After you ambushed me and forced me to cum and then just abandoned me. I think someone should be punished for such a poor display of though."

I felt your hand smack my ass hard, the slap of skin against skin almost drowning out my yelp.

"mmmm so firm"

I felt your hand against my ass, again and again, my yelps turning into moans as I felt my pussy start to come alive from your treatment of me, my breathing getting heavy against the tiles.

"You like that don't you, my little prisoner."

I moaned softly in response as I felt you grab my ass in your hand squeezing it painfully before slapping my jiggling ass cheek again twice in quick succession.

Suddenly there was nothing except the hand holding my head, the spanking had stopped, the taunting had stopped. I was just there my face and chest pinned against the wall my legs spread, at your mercy but with nothing happening.

I felt something touch my pussy, running along the lips and hitting my clit as it caressed it. I felt it slicken from a combination of my juice and from the shower water, it almost felt bumpy as it ran along my lips. It drew back and I started to moan softly in disappointment at it leaving before I felt it against my entrance. Before I could say anything it was inside me, the force of you pushing it in kept me pinned to the wall as I felt it slide in. It stretched my open as I forced its way inside causing me to moan long and low as it filled me up. It bumped against my cervix as I reached all the way in leaving me breathless against the tiles I was now pinned against by your hand and your toy.

"I don't think you and Mr Bumpy have had the pleasure yet...Let's change that shall we."

I felt you pull Bumpy out of my the bumps along his side running against my pussy causing pleasure to shoot up through my body making me moan loudly. You pushed him all the way back in filling me up with long, deep deliberate strokes his bumps running along my insides sending me to heaven on the crest of a wave.

With each thrust you sent me higher, my moans getting louder as you fucked me with Bumpy, stretching my open with him and caressing me with his sensual bumps. My body started to twitch as you kept fucking me my pussy clamping around your toy. I moaned louder as I felt my body start to go weak as pleasure overtook me. Your hand still pressed me against the wall keeping me up.

"Oh fuck Scarlett!" I screamed as my body tensed and shook, my orgasm washed over me as cum leaked from my pussy my legs giving way beneath me so I was held up by the force of you pinning me against the wall. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my body as you kept fucking me with Bumpy my pussy spasming with each thrust. My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt each wave of orgasm run through my body.

You finally released me and I collapsed to the floor of the shower still twitching from the orgasm you had given me. I was aware of you kneeling over me your face in front of mine as I tried to focus on you.

"What do you say?"

"Thanks, you Scarlett for introducing me to Mr Bumpy."

"Good girl" I felt your lips against mine as you kissed me, picking me up you help me over to the bed where and wrapping our bodies together we snuggled totally content in each other's arms.

When I woke it was dark. I came to slowly drifting out of what felt like a deep sleep. I felt comfortable, safe and warm. As I opened my eyes slowly I focused on your face smiling at me, our eyes locking gently together spontaneous smiles crossing our lips.

I sighed contentedly breaking eye contact with you my eyes tracing down our bodies entwined together. I smiled again, there was nothing I liked more the seeing and feeling you against me.

I looked into your eyes again stroking a piece of your hair from your face as I snuggled in closer to you. I felt my tits squash against yours as we got closer my legs wrapping over yours as my hand slide around you back and yours moved around my shoulders. You held my eyes with yours looking at me thoughtfully.

"What is it?" I said with a faint giggle.

You didn't respond you just kept looking into my eyes before looking me up and down.

"What?" I said again playfully slapping your ass.

"I was just working out if I should eat you before or after dinner."

I blushed deep red may face almost matching my hair as I did. "Err...we...I..." I started trying to stammer a response before giving up and bursting into a fit of giggles.

As I was giggling you rolled me onto my back sitting between my legs your hand resting on my belly almost possessively. I looked up at you admiring how sexy you looked from below, your blonde hair back out of your face you big tits sitting proudly on your chest as you appraised me below you. I bite my lip as the tension built between us before you got off me and off the bed.

"Later my lover." You said you hand running down my league as you left me sending a shiver up my spine. I tried to pout at you but that touch meant I couldn't hold it together.

I followed you out of the room copying you by pulling a bathrobe over myself. When I got to the kitchen you were already pulling stuff out onto the side.

"What are we having?"

"Well you're dessert but I don't know what's main yet. Anything you fancy?" You said gesturing at the mass of food you had liberated from the fridge.

I shrugged my thoughts were filled with ideas of dessert. "Something quick, with chips."

"Typical English, always with the chips." You teased me. "Fine, we have steak, chips and beans."

I stuck my tongue out at you. "Delightful." As you started cooking I noticed a buzzing filling the room. My phone was on the side silent. "Think your phone is buzzing," I said.

"Don't worry it'll be the girlfriend, she's pretty obsessive if I don't respond quickly. Put some music on Scarlet."

I picked up your phone, I took a stab at the lock code is my date of birth and unlocked it. I smirked, just your sense of humour to use my date of birth to see messages from your girlfriend.

I decided to have a little fun while searching for some music and opened your messages. I scrolled through your girlfriend's conversation with you. "I mean she has got nice tits, I'll give you that, but she is annoying Scarlett, how do you stand it?"

You didn't move as you responded just kept focusing on the food you were sorting out, I couldn't tell if you were annoyed or not. "Like you say, she has nice tits."

I decided to push it further, "Nicer than mine?" I asked slipping my bathrobe open to expose them to you.

Again, you didn't turn. You always seemed to guess when I was trying to show off because you never took the bait, much to my annoyance. "How could I say, I've never been able to feel them together. I mean yours are bigger...but size isn't everything and hers do feel fantastic." You looked around at that last bit a cheeky glint in your eye knowing you were pushing my buttons with that last statement. I obliged by sticking out my tongue at you. You smirked and went back to fixing the food.

I flicked on Spotify determined to try and get some kind of reaction from you, I started searching for a song. I found it and looked at you before I hit play. I was pretty confident this would be the first time you heard it which should help me get some kind of reaction. I clicked play making sure the volume was up. Trumpets and symbols sounded from your phone as the song started, I saw you pause, if nothing else the difference to our normal music should surprise you.

I suppressed a smirk as the lyrics started and I started mouthing along to them, just in case you did turn.

"Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me

I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too."

You turned, I knew you would it was that weird what I had put on, your face a picture barely able to keep from laughing as you saw me mouthing the words as if I was serenading you with some incredible love song.

"I love to hear you oralise

When I'm between your thighs

You blow me away

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you

I'll sit on your face and let my love be truly

Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine

If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play

Till we're blown away"

I gave you a mock bow as the song finished, you applauded as you started laughing your head off at me, which made me start joining in the laughter. After a minute you composed yourself and looked at me again

"I told you after dinner, what the fuck was that?"

"Monty Python, Sit on my Face," I replied straight-faced as if it was the most normal song in the world.

"Very funny," you said with a smile, "food time."

After dinner we decided to go for a walk through the surrounding streets, it had been snowing earlier after we arrived and I wanted to see it. You protested but I managed to wear you down into going for a short walk with me.

It was dark and cold, snow covered the floor as we made our way home arms linked as well walked together. I was bundled up, so wrapped up against the cold all you could see was a pair of eyes and my scarlet hair cascading down my shoulders. You weren't even wearing a hat just a thick coat and your gorgeous blonde hair.

"You English girls are so soft," you teased me, "it's not that cold Scarlet." You stepped away from me pulling my hat off my head. Skipping out of my reach as I grabbed for it.

I stamped my feet letting out a frustrated moan at you. "Dammit Scarlett it's freezing, give it back!" I lunged at you but you skipped out of reach again giggling at me.

"It's not that cold. Look I'll prove it." I stood shocked as you opened your coat and shirt in one swift movement. My mouth hung open as I looked hungrily at the sight revealed to me. A pair of incredible tits bounced free as you ripped everything open your nipples hardening in those incredible globes as the cold air hit them.

Before you could react I'd leapt over to you tackling you to the ground as my lips locked around one of your tits. My tongue flicked the nipple as I began sucking on it felling it get even harder in my mouth. My other hand furiously working on your jeans ripping your belt undone and popping them open. My hand slipping inside as my mouth swapped its attention to your other nipple nibbling on it as my hand worked its way into your panties my fingers finding your clit.

I smile as I heard you moan my hand beginning to caress your clit as my tongue swirled around your nipple as I sucked on the hard nub. My fingers made circular motions with your clit rubbing it in time with your moans feeling the heat from your pussy as I played with your clit and nipples. My mouth starts alternating between the two nibbling and sucking on your hard nipples. My hand slides down your pussy and I slip two fingers inside you feeling the warm, tight wet hole stretch open for them. I finger you in time with your moans, feeling the cold snow on my knees and your hot pussy on my fingers as I finger your harder and faster, stroking your g spot with each thrust.

I feel you tense beneath me you moaning becoming constant and messy as my fingers fuck you making your pussy soaking wet as I caress the insides of it. My mouth leaves your nipples and captures your lips in a passionate kiss my tongue invading your mouth as I send you over the edge. My fingers keep fucking your pussy as I feel it spasm and contract around them keeping your orgasm going as long as possible as my tongue wrestles with yours in your mouth.

You stop shaking beneath me as your orgasm subsides I keep kissing you. I break away from the kiss taking my hat back off you, "How's that for soft?" I whisper teasingly in your ear as I get slowly to my feet looking down at you. "You staying there or coming back to the house?" I ask with a wink.

I crashed through the door to the house squealing excitedly as I ran in and up the stairs, You hot on my tail gaining on me as I ran. I got to the top of the stairs running into our room I turned trying to close the door behind me.

12