The Two Sisters

Story Info
Young Graduate is hoping to rent a room from two sisters.
1.9k words
4.29
55.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,526 Followers

Tom had been offered a partnership in a large Law Firm. He had a First Class Honours degree and was headhunted for the position. He had been flattered when he had been approached and had negotiated an excellent salary. He would start in his new position a week on Monday and had found a reasonable bed and breakfast but they could not offer him an evening meal. He lived with his widowed mother so required accommodation from Sunday night until Friday morning. It was an hour and a half drive between where his mother lived and his new job. He was saving up to get the deposit to put down on for the purchase of his own apartment.

When he had visited the Bed and Breakfast, he had afterwards gone to an Internet Cafe and had prepared an advertisement along with a picture of him in a very smart business suit. He then took the paper and took it to the best Supermarket in the area. His advertisement read, "Young Graduate is looking to rent a room from Sunday night until Friday morning for a minimum period of six months. If an evening meal and breakfast could be provided. High speed Internet access is also required. The applicant is a non smoker and is prepared to help out around the house."

He gave his email and mobile number along with his name. That had been two days ago and had not a single reply. On Friday evening he received an email which read, "Dear Tom, I have just read your notice at the Supermarket, I share a house with my younger sister who has also read your notice. We live in a villa close to the Supermarket. My sister and I both love to cook and can provide you with the meals that you require. We are both happy to note that you are a non-smoker as we both are. We are also happy to note that you are a member of Four Hills Golf Club. My sister and I were both members there but have not played there for over twenty-five years. Perhaps the best way to proceed is if you could visit us over the weekend. If you could advise of a suitable time then we will be here for you. Kind regards, Bunty Currie."

He replied, "Dear Ms Currie, tomorrow afternoon at two would be good for me. If this is unsuitable for you then please advise of a time that suits you. I am playing golf in the morning but can be with you any time after two on Saturday. I was three times the Junior Champion at Four Hills and four times Men's Champion but have not played in it for three years due to pressures of work. Kind regards, Tom."

Bunty replied, "Dear Tom, two would be perfect for both me and Jill, my sister. Please call us by these names. We are now in the back nine of our lives but are both still young at heart. May I ask what your profession is? Kind regards, Bunty."

Tom replied, "Dear Bunty, that is so kind of you both. I am a lawyer and have been offered a partnership in Currie and Hay. I start with them a week on Monday. I am trying to get my accommodation arranged prior to then. I look forward to meeting you and Jill tomorrow. Kind regards, Tom."

Bunty replied, "Dear Tom, it's a small world. My grandfather was one of the founders of the firm. Jill and I are both lawyers but we no longer practice. We still own the freehold to the offices but only receive the rental, we no longer have any interest in the management of the firm. It is an excellent firm. You have been made a partner? May I ask how old you are? Kind regards, Bunty."

Tom answered, "Dear Bunty, I will be twenty-seven a week on Wednesday, I am starting to near the end of my front nine but enjoying every minute of it. I look forward to meeting you both tomorrow. Kind regards, Tom."

Tow surprised when he got a reply to his last email, it read, "Dear Tom, you must enjoy every minute of your life, Jill and I missed out on a lot in our life's. Our mother died thirty years ago, just after I had graduated, Jill graduated two years later. We both then looked after our father. He died three years ago. Neither of us married which if we both had our life to live again, I believe we should have married. Are you married or dating anyone? If you don't want to discuss your private life then I will understand. Kind regards, Bunty."

Tom thought for a couple of minutes then replied, "Dear Bunty, that was honourable what you and Jill did for your father. I still live with my mother, my father died five years ago and it is tough for mum. She is a doctor and has her own clinic which keeps her busy. I like to spend time with her at the weekend as it's the only time that we are both free. A couple of years ago she tried online dating but that was a disaster for her. I am not married and at the moment not seeing anyone. I had an affair with a married woman for over five years. Her husband retired six months ago and now it is impossible for her to see me. Her husband was a Tanker Captain and spent a lot of time at sea. She taught me a lot and I miss not seeing her. Maybe something will turn up for me soon. Kind regards, Tom."

Bunty answered, "Dear Tom, thank you for your honesty, I admire you that you spend time with your mum., I am sure that she appreciates it. You were lucky having an older woman to have some fun with. May I ask how old she was? Jill and I have tried online dating but it wasn't a good experience. It was mostly married men looking for something on the side. We also tried roleplay sites, we both had more success there and often Skyped with the guys that we met there. It was only for online sex which we both enjoy. We are both looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Please, be open and honest with us as you never know where it could lead. Kind regards, Bunty."

Tom replied, "Dear Bunty, she was fifty-eight, she is seven years younger than her husband. I enjoyed my time with her but on his retirement he was always at home and that's where we met for our meetings. I learned so much from her, to be honest, I enjoy being with an older woman. I am looking forward to meeting you and Jill tomorrow. Kind regards, Tom."

He then got ready for bed. Kay, his mother, had been out for a meal with a girlfriend and had just arrived home. He went downstairs to tell her that after his golf he was going to see a potential place that could give him an evening meal and he didn't know when he would be home. Kay responded, "Tom, I'm so glad to hear this, I was thinking of selling this house and downsizing and buying us both an apartment. Then you would have to look after yourself or get a girlfriend to move in with you. Even when you're here the house is to big. The running costs are very high, the monthly gardener's bill is enormous."

Tom replied, "I think that you should do that mum, after dad died I thought that you have sold it then and you would have given yourself a new beginning. This house would sell very easily, it could be converted into an hotel and offices easily, there is so much land that goes with it. Car parking would not be a problem. I think that you consider it carefully, I know that I will miss your cooking but I will be home at weekends. I will be working so hard I won't have any time for a girlfriend."

Kay laughed then said, "I will do it, who's the best Estate Agent to handle the sale or should we let your old firm handle it? I have noticed that for the last six months you haven't been going out much. Before, there was nights when you didn't come home, now you are here all the time. I am going to miss you when you start your new job."

She came to Tom and gave him a hug, this was a rare occurrence for Kay, at Christmas, New Year and birthdays, they would exchange kisses on the cheek but hugs were few and far between and this hug was developing into a cuddle. Kay's hands and arms were pulling him close to her. He could feel the weight of her substantial breasts on his chest. He also felt a slow delicate circular movement of her pussy rubbing against his leg. She felt good, he didn't want to stop, still hugging her he said, "My old firm have an excellent property department, they have a Chartered Surveyor managing it. My old firm are looking for a new office, it's very difficult to get parked anywhere near the office. They are also handling the sale of three apartment blocks in a beautiful area. One of the penthouses there would be ideal for you. I know the Chairman of the company that built them and could approach him if you are interested?"

Kay didn't say anything, she kept holding, she was obviously enjoying the cuddle. Tom was enjoying it as well. Then the thought hit him that maybe his mum was looking for more than cuddling. He was now thinking of his mum in a different way, and the thoughts were arousing him. Kay was still holding him tightly. Kay said, "Tom, that sounds like two great ideas, I would be interested in doing both. Yes please, if you can sow the seeds that would be a good thing. I have enjoyed hugging you, it's a long time since I have hugged anyone. I have enjoyed our little hug."

Tom squeezed her tightly the they both released each other. They then went upstairs, Kay went to her bedroom and Tom went to his. It was just after eleven, he then phoned the surveyor from his old firm. He was very interested in Kay's property as he was actively looking for a similar type of property for the firms new office. He would be in touch with Tom after he had spoken with the Managing Partner. He then phoned the Chairman of the building company. Tom had acted for him and had got him off a drink driving charge on a technicality. He told Tom that he would hold one of the Penthouses until his mum had seen it. Tom was happy with this and made an appointment for Monday afternoon so he and his mum could view it.

He had a message from Bunty, it read, "Dear Tom, I am fifty-five and Jill is fifty-three, we are both looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. We will prepare the master bedroom for you as it has a lounge and a ensuite bathroom. It was my father's bedroom. Until tomorrow, Bunty."

Tom didn't reply, he laid out his clothes for the morning, he also added an additional change of clothing and a toiletry bag. He then went to the bathroom. Kay's bedroom door was slightly ajar, he then heard her moans and the buzzing of a vibrator. He heard her say as she played, "Go deep darling, fill mummy's cunt, it is your cunt now. Fuck me hard and deep, I want you in every hole, I haven't had a penis in me for years. Make mummy cum..."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,526 Followers