The Two Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The receptionist greeted her kindly and asked Birgit briefly to sit down in the waiting room for a moment. Some other women were waiting for their treatments and Birgit wondered if all the patients were given such treatments like she and her sister got. The waiting room was no different at all to the other clinics where she had been before.

Finally, she was called into a consulting room. The doctor came and talked with her briefly about the upcoming treatments. When he asked Birgit for her wishes, she told him after some hesitation that she would also like a bladder cleansing. He smiled as he told her that this would be no problem.

He then called for the nurse and told her she should clean Birgit internally first before he would join them for the bladder treatment.

The nurse led Birgit into the well known treatment room and asked her to undress and lie down in the gynecological chair. Without hesitation, Birgit sat in the chair and let the nurse strap her legs and spread them widely. As the nurse explained to her she got two smaller enemas of one liter each. The nurse massaged her anus with lube. As she inserted her fingers into her anus, distributing the lubricant inside Birgit's asshole, Birgit realized how aroused she was and how wet her pussy got. The nurse used the enema syringes to fill her slowly. Birgit was allowed to drain into the bowl attached to the chair and did not need to stand up. After the enemas, the straps were released and Birgit was then strapped onto the rack for her high cleansing enemas.

Birgit found it was awesome to be tied. Before the nurse introduced the long intestinal tube with the double balloon seal, her asshole was again massaged and moisturized. When the balloon was inflated in her rectum, Birgit groaned with sheer enjoyment. Slowly she could understand why her sister came here so often. The clamp was opened and slowly 1 ½ liters of pleasantly warm water poured into Birgit's receptive intestine. She had to keep it in for 10 minutes, which gave her no more problems. Then she was allowed to empty herself out. Afterwards she knelt down on the rack to be strapped down again.

Again she enjoyed the insertion of the seeming endless intestinal tube. When Birgit had already taken two liters, she asked the nurse not to stop flow into her. Her sister had received 3 liters every time without the slightest problem, Birgit remembered. The nurse started the enema again and slowly massaged her belly which was noticeably swollen. Birgit finally realized that she was full to the point ofoverflowing, and asked the nurse to stop. After all, she had been able to absorb 2.4 liters, which she had to hold five minutes. Although she felt very full, it was not unpleasant; more exciting.

After she had emptied, she was strapped back on the gyno chair. The nurse inserted a catheter and emptied her well filled bladder, then called the doctor.

Well Birgit, then let's fill your bladder as you had wished. He put one of the prepared enema syringes on the catheter and pushed the liquid slowly into Birgit's bladder. Wow, that was cool! Like her sister Birgit moaned with sheer lust. After two of the syringes, her bladder felt very full and she felt like she urgently needed to go to the bathroom.

Because her urethra was blocked by the catheter she could relax. The doctor noticed that she was full and pulled the syringe out. The nurse handed him a vibrator and began to massage Birgit. Due to the fullness in her bladder, the pre-orgasmic-waves were even more intense than usual, and seconds later she pulled at her bonds with a mega-orgasm. The doctor opened the catheter's closure and the water ran into the prepared glass; Birgit enjoyed this feeling. Now she understood her sister completely.

When her bladder was empty she was undone and then asked to kneel down onto the frame again and be strapped. She should be stretched a little so that Birgit could easily accommodate a penis in her ass. The doctor then took a small anal speculum and put it in Birgit's lubricated asshole. Slowly he turned the blades open, made repeatedly breaks so that Birgit got used to the feeling, and turned it further open little by little. It hurt quite a bit but finally the experienced doctor stopped at exactly the right moment. He left the speculum open for a moment and then turned it back. He repeated this procedure three times and each time Birgit felt it easier to open up.

He then took the already familiar dilators and inserted one, fucked her a little with it before he moved up to the next size. Birgit was in heaven. Anal was so cool! Her sister was absolutely right that she has been missing so much during sex. Finally, the doctor took a dilator the size of a normal penis, as he said. Birgit felt this quite distinctly in her little ass. When the full diameter penetrated her, she took a deep breath and had to clench her teeth. As previously, the pain ceased very quickly and gave way to more pleasant feelings. The doctor pulled the dilator from her and showed it to Birgit; she was surprised. Such a huge thing was just plugged into me? The dilator was actually the size of a huge prick; Birgit estimated about 5 cm in diameter,. She was impressed and proud of herself. The doctor gave the dilator to the nurse and she slowly fucked Birgit for a long time. Finally, she massaged her now leaking pussy and clit. Slowly, an insane orgasm built up in Birgit and she cried out her pleasure when she came.

Chapter 4: Anita's confession

A few days after Birgit's last visit to the clinic, the two talked about their treatments and Birgit asked Anita what she had recently meant with "training" and what she had to undergo during this training. Anita told Birgit that she had a very distinctive anal fetish and she underwent ever more powerful treatments. Because of that, she was very well trained and her anal treatments had become quite extreme. How long have you been doing this, asked Birgit. For the past two years I've regularly gone there twice a month. I'm there once a month for one day, and the other one is a two-day training. If you wish, you may join me at my next two-day appointment. It will take place in five days.

Birgit gratefully accepted the offer, even if she was a little queasy, because she could imagine that the training treatments were even higher quality than the ones which she had previously witnessed. Birgit was very curious.

Three days before the begin of the training, Anita fetched a special liquid food from a cupboard. She explained to Birgit that she must have a completely empty digestive tract during the two days of her anal training and that this food was filling, very highly digestible and would leave no solid residues in her intestine. Birgit got more and more excited about what she should witness soon.

In the evening before the training day, both went to bed very early because Anita said that before her stood two very exhausting days, and she wanted to be relaxed and rested. Also, the training would start at eight clock in the morning. Anita did some meditation exercises and actually fell asleep quickly.

Birgit, however, laid awake thinking about what the next two days would bring. The whole thing seemed a little scary to her, especially since Anita had forewarned her that what she would see in the next days may seem very violent. Birgit should not intervene in any way and only watch silently even if she saw that Anita had to suffer a lot or that she was of the opinion that this was no longer fun for her sister. Birgit should always keep in mind that these treatments are wanted by Anita and that she got very hot by this training.

Chapter 5: Anita's training begins

The two rose early in the morning at half past six, showered and got ready quickly. Anita just drank a glass of water for breakfast and was very calm and collected. Sure she is preparing herself for her training, thought Birgit. Finally, they went to the clinic. On foot, they reached it in a quarter of an hour. Anita rang the bell, because the clinic does not officially open before nine o'clock. The door camera moved and seconds later the buzzer sounded. Anita again took a deep breath and opened the door. What will go on in here, wondered Birgit.

Although not entirely comfy, Birgit was pretty excited. The receptionist greeted the two as usual and picked up the phone. Dr. Lay, your training-patient has arrived, she said into the phone. She asked the two to wait and shortly afterwards a roughly 35-year-old, very good looking woman in lab coat with firmly bound, blond hair came from the back of the corridor. She didn't wear the usual sandals but rather fairly high heeled black leather boots; which were apparently hidden under her white pants. She smiled with a stern face and greeted the two sisters.

Normally during training treatments no guests were allowed, she explained to Birgit, but since you are sisters, and also you both have been treated here, this exception is possible. They went ahead into the long corridor where the treatment rooms were. However, she did not lead the girls into one of the rooms but went up to a door at the end of the corridor, where a sign saying "private" was attached. The door had only a knob and Dr. Lay opened it with a key. I see, Birgit said to herself, so there are more rooms that aren't publicly available. Behind the door was another short hallway and then a staircase leading up to the next floor.

At the top, there was a very thick door, which could be also only opened with a key. On the second floor of the clinic was a similar spacious corridor like the one below; just the waiting room and the reception were missing here . One of the first doors was open; it was Dr. Lay's office. She asked Birgit to go in and said to Anita that she could go ahead into changing room no. 2 and undress. Assistant Simone would pick her up immediately. Dr. Lay closed her office's door and asked Birgit to take a seat.

The office had bookshelves alternating with white cabinets. However, on the shelves were apparently less medical books but more probably illustrated books and also other erotic novels, like Birgit surmised after a brief inspection. Some erotic drawings were hung on the walls, but otherwise it looked like in a regular office.

Dr. Lay told Birgit that in the next two days some very extreme and violent anal treatments will be performed on her sister and these are very different from those ones in the clinic downstairs. Although she is allowed to watch, she must strictly adhere to the instructions of the staff and that she should not disturb the treatments under any circumstances. It would certainly not be easy for her and she was to sit absolutely silent while her sister suffers from her treatments. You should make it clear to yourself that Anita wants these treatments and that they were agreed with her sister before, Dr. Lay said.

Anita was diagnosed as an anal-masochistic, that would mean that by the sensation of pain inflicted to her during anal play she will reach the highest pleasure. Although it is not easy to understand for outsiders, her sister asks for these extreme anal therapies to satisfy her lust. This is the reason why no guest is permitted normally.

For herself some soft treatments will be provided, similar to those which she had received downstairs. Since her sister's training treatments will take some time, she could experience disruption with own treatments. The assistants would address Birgit at the appropriate time.

Birgit was finally led into changing room four where she should undress. Her clothes had to be put in the provided closet. Assistant Simone would also pick up her there.

In the cabin, Birgit was even more excited than before. What would she get to see soon? What will Anita have done to her? Meanwhile it dawned upon Birgit that she would soon see things that she previously thought to be totally impossible; and her sister was a masochist? Although she had already read about it, she never thought that Anita was like that. Nervously she awaited the assistant.

A short time later the door opened and assistant Simone introduced herself. She was dressed in a nurse's uniform, except that it was made out of white latex. Coat, skirt, apron and even the hood were made of this material. She was wearing white stockings and see-through lace-up boots with high, also transparent heels. The dress had red piping and a red cross has been affixed on the hood. After the initial shock Birgit found Simone's whole outfit pretty sexy.

Please come along, the assistant said with a friendly smile and Birgit was led to a treatment room with two opposing gynecological chairs. Anita was already strapped onto one of the chairs while another assistant in the same clothes as Simone administered an enema to her.

Both of you will now get two short cleansing enemas, and after that a bath in the hot tub with a relaxing colonic irrigation is scheduled. Then you'll be clean enough for your treatments.

Colonic irrigation in a hot tub? That does not sound bad, thought Birgit, as she took place on the second gyno chair in the room.

Her legs were placed in the stirrups, however, these ones were much more massive than the ones used downstairs in the clinic. There were additional supports for the feet, which assistant Simone had adjusted to Birgit's body. Then she was strapped onto the chair. Her feet, legs, arms and even her hands were tightly bound with latex bands. Above her chest a wide belt was set and secured, and finally her head was also belted to the chair-back.

The assistant lubricated Birgit's anus and massaged it skillfully before widening it slightly with her latex covered fingers. In spite of the early morning hour, initial erotic feelings flooded through Birgit's young body and she quickly got very horny. Then the assistant rolled in a IV-stand with a filled enema bag and inserted a short enema nozzle in Birgit's anus and started the flow. Birgit had to take one liter, then she could expel in a special bowl that has been attached to the chair.

Her sister had probably just emptied herself, because the other assistant fetched another IV-stand on which dangled another well-filled enema bag. This one was pretty big; about as big as the one they had used on Anita downstairs. Birgit estimated that at least three liters of water must be sloshing in it because when Simone brought Birgit's 2nd bag she said that Birgit now would get 1.5 liter; and this bag was clearly only half as large!

Gee, Birgit thought, Anita is getting ran through the ringer right from the very start! Additionally, the nozzle used on her was very thick, but Birgit didn't hear a single sound from her sister as the nozzle was inserted and the flow started. Although she had to absorb twice the amount as Birgit, it took only a little more time until Anita's bag had run empty too. Birgit felt quite full after the 1.5 liters and was glad when she was allowed to drain after a retention period of only five minutes. Anita had to keep her huge enema in for a quarter of an hour while the assistants had the chance to take care of Birgit first.

First, a special enema tube was inserted into Birgit's large intestine for the upcoming colonic irrigation. This consisted of an 80 cm long colon tube and a stopper for the anus. This ensured that the water that will be pumped into Birgit's bowels will stream out at the end of the colon tube located at the beginning of Birgit's large intestine. During the rinsing cycle all digestive residues will be carried together with the water towards the anus, she was told. In addition to the mounted intake tube the stopper had a correspondingly dimensioned opening for a screw-in draining tube.

The plug-like stopper for Birgit was only about four centimeters in diameter, so that she could take it easily. Birgit noticed only a slight discomfort as the full diameter of the stopper was pushed into her ass. The previous stretching treatment had really paid off! Finally, her bladder was emptied using a catheter and Birgit was ready for her irrigation.

Then Anita was prepared.

First, she was allowed to drain, which, given the bigger quantity, took much longer than for Birgit. One of the assistants prepared the rectal tube. Birgit saw that this one was much thicker than hers, in the hands of the petite assistant this tube looked huge! Also the thick stopper was not shaped like a plug, in fact it had a rounded tip and was otherwise cylindrical.

Simone rubbed Anita's anus with lube and then took a large anal speculum to give Anita a pre-stretching. Making no bones about it, Simone pressed the speculum into Anita's sweet little asshole and turned it open slowly. Anita still did not make a sound and endured the procedures with closed eyes. Assistant Simone turned the speculum open and close several times before her colleague handled her the colon tube. She pushed the thick, well-greased tube into Anita's wide open anal orifice.

The other assistant supported the insertion with an abdominal massage. Nevertheless Simone had to repeatedly move back and forth and twist so that the thick hose slipped through Anita's intestinal loops. Every now and then a stronger breath was audible from Anita. Then it was time to insert the stopper. The speculum was removed from Anita's butt and Simone pressed the thick stopper into Anita. She went through it straight-faced. Wow, thought Birgit. My sister is really able to tolerate a lot, as she can take such a big plug and be unaffected.

Then the second assistant handled a small syringe to Simone; she applied it to the stopper and pressed the plunger down halfway. Birgit did not immediately understand what was going on because the stopper didn't change and there was no noticeable reaction to be seen by her sister. Simone pulled back the syringe and applied it again. Now Birgit saw a ridge formed out of the surface of the stopper; its inflated counterpart inside Anita's rectum now tightly gasketed the stretched sphincter. Fully inflated, the ridge looked like a bicycle tire's inner tube. I see, thought Birgit, thereby Anita's anus is properly sealed from both sides.

Then a Foley catheter was inserted into Anita's urethra. Simone first applied some sterile lubricant into the urethra and then her colleague handled her the pretty thick catheter. Birgit's eyes widened because she guessed the catheter to be about 8mm in diameter. She looked into Anita's face as Simone inserted the hose and slowly pushed it into Anita's urethra. Anita was lying there with her eyes closed, breathing in and out calmly. No wince was to be seen in her face. Birgit was impressed. Then Anita's bladder was emptied and the catheters balloon was inflated. In addition, Simone installed a gasket ring on the catheter and with it she fixed the catheter inside Anita's body. Anita was unbuckled and Simone led the two sisters to the bathroom next door.

At her first panoramic view the room appeared to Birgit to be like a typical clinical bathroom. White tiled up to the ceiling, spacious, on the walls various fittings and connections were mounted. In a corner a large tub-less shower could be seen which was integrated into the room, there was a French squatter with handles on the wall and of course the yet empty hot tub. However, this one had little in common with what is generally understood as a Jacuzzi. This one looked more like a large, oblong bathtub that was not sunk-in as usual but stood there above-ground, so that the assistants had easy access to it from all sides. Inside the tub seat-shells were molded in, as Birgit noticed after a quick glance.

Behind the tub several devices were mounted onto the wall. In front of them the other assistant sat down onto an office chair. Birgit saw valves, pressure gauges and other meters, also some chrome pipes came out of the wall and disappeared into these switch boxes. Probably this is the controller for the Jacuzzi and the colonics she thought.

123456...9