The Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

"But I can't go to see her; you see, that would make my humiliation complete; first the husband humiliated me forcing me to have sex in exchange for not losing my job and now ... oh my God, what now?"

"That's all a can do for you Ms. Eaton, now if you would excuse me I have work to do. I'm sorry, very sorry, believe me," he replied gently accompanying her to the exit door.

Once on the street Margie Eaton was disoriented and lost not knowing where she was or where to go. It was not a physical sensation; it was a feeling of loss, it was a sensation similar to that in the death of a loved one; only this time she was mourning for herself.

Dejected she returned to the apartment she was going to have to leave at the end of the month when payment of the rent for the new month was due.

Once in her apartment, despondent and completely depressed she drew the window curtains to put the room in darkness, lay down on her bed and began thinking the possibility of ending her life and with it her suffering. She was physically hurt under her clothes and now this, where would she go? She had no money and in a few days she would be with no roof over her head and she couldn't go back to her parent's house.

With tears streaming down her cheeks and her vision blurred, she went to the bathroom opened the medicine cabinet, looked inside and took a bottle she believed had contained her sleeping pills. She emptied the contents of the bottle on her palm, and then put the pills on her mouth, and with a mouthful of water she swallowed them all. Then she went to her bed awaiting the arrival of her final sleep.

The eternal sleep didn't come. Next morning outside noises slowly woke her up with the most absolute darkness surrounding her as memories of the day before returned to her mind. She recalled that she had swallowed the whole bottle of sleeping pills and could not believe that she was awake. With her mouth dry, thick tongue and an incredible thirst, staggering she got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

After drinking several glasses of water she looked in the mirror and the face that stared back at her was emaciated pale and haggard, not understanding what had had happened the day before she looked for the bottle of pills and reading the label had the big revelation; the bottle had contained her vitamins, not sleeping pills.

At that very instant she decided her way forward. She would go see Mrs. Charlene Vandervoort.

Ooo000ooo

At three in the afternoon that same day she was calling at the Wainwright mansion. A maid opened the door and asked her what she wanted. Margie told her she wanted to see Mrs. Vandervoort. The maid, with a mocking smile told her there was not a Mrs. Vandervoort in the house anymore maybe she would like to see Ms.Wainwright. Margie didn't understand a thing so the maid told her from now on; Mrs. Charlene Vandervoort had become again Ms Charlene Wainwright in accordance with her wishes.

She made Margie enter the foyer and told her to wait she would consult whether Ms. Wainwrigh was free and could receive her, "And please would you tell me your name."

"Tell Mrs. Wainwrigh Ms. Margie Eaton wants a few words with her."

The maid reappeared a few minutes later and told Margie that Mrs. Wainwrigh would receive her: "Please follow me." And she escorted her to a lavish waiting room.

Half an hour later Charlene Wainwrigh made her entry into the room and addressing Margie asked "Good afternoon, the maid told me you want to talk to me, what can I do for you?"

Then to the maid "Please close the door and don't disturb us I'll call you when I'm finished here."

Margie looked at her as though she could not believe what she was hearing. The gall of this woman, but she was beautiful and Margie found herself wondering what her married life had been, and why her husband had "strayed."

She was a slender and elegant woman now of forty years of age; her height of 5' 9" was imposing when she used three inch high heel shoes. Her long silvery blond hair framed an oval face with regular features in which stand out a pair of intense yellow green eyes and a mouth with thin heart-shaped lips that when smiling you could see a view of two rows of perfect teeth; white as snow. Her slenderness weighted no more than 165 pounds in a body with slim but long and shapely legs; a tiny waist and smallish almost boyish breasts, maybe a 32 A,

Her big yellow green eyes, despite their astonishing colour, expressed very little as a result of being forbidden to express anything at all. When her gaze fell on someone, it made them uneasy to see its fixedness; and the longer they regarded those large irises, so vast and vacant, devoid of any emotion, the deeper they were drawn into their emptiness. And Margie was now mesmerized.

"Well you asked to see me, what can I do for you?" Asked a petulant Charlene.

Margie seemed to wake up from a long lethargy "I want you to pay me the whole price of the car your husband left to me."

"You want what? You are out of your mind. The selling price was one dollar and that's what you received, or are going to; no more no less. That's what was in your lovers will. The selling price," a smirking Charlene said.

Margie's eyes were filled with tears by the impotence of her powerlessness to do anything about the situation. To Margie this was a matter of life or death to Ms Wainwrigh she saw it as a joke, she wasn't going to be living in the street in a few days.

"So you think I let your husband fuck me out of love? If you think so you are crazy; I fucked him or I was out of work; there were no two ways about it; do you, by any chance, know how it feels to be treated like dirt, without respect, and be abused just to keep a job?" Margie's face was transformed by passion, her flaming red hair was in disarray and the whiteness of her skin was suffused red with anger and shame.

Charlene kept her thoughts to herself; she was not convinced by the vehemence of the tone and the words of Margie. Her privileged position in life, the comforts she had always enjoyed and the speed with which all those around her obeyed her orders made it difficult for her to accept that Margie had not acted willfully fucking her late husband.

"Don't you tell me you never wanted him to fuck you that he always imposed himself with threats," she said scornfully. "After all he was quite mild mannered and so much older than you."

Margie was seeing red, "You...you ...bitch, you don't believe me, you don't believe me when I tell you he not only forced me with blackmail but also abused and hurt me when he fucked me?"

"Sorry no, I don't believe you" was Charlene's cold answer. "Now, if there is nothing else I beg your pardon but I'm very busy."

Margie's temper flared up "So you don't believe your dear husband was a beast, now, don't you, well I'm going to show you what he was and what he did."

Margie rose from the chair she was sitting and started to undress slowly to the astonishment of Charlene.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? Get dressed immediately."

Now it was Margie who asked scornfully. "What's the matter with you Mrs. Rich Woman, are you afraid to see the truth with your own eyes or are you afraid to see the naked body of a woman."

Margie was talking while undressing and now she had only her underwear on, a modest set of white cotton bra and panties, which however, allowed Charlene to appreciate the beauty of her body. A body that seemed carved in alabaster though she could now see it was marred with multiples dark spots that went from purple to yellow-green and all shades in between. It was evidence of a badly beaten body.

Charlene's eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing and her face had turned a whitish sick. Her mouth hung open and she had an expression of bewilderment and incredulity.

"Now do you believe me? This was made by your mild mannered husband. But you have seen nothing yet," and with a rapid movement of her right hand she unclasped her bra leaving it fall to the ground.

"Oh my god, no, no, oh my god, no, that can't be possible," and Charlene tried to cover her eyes so as not to see what she had in front of her.

However her eyes were glued to the sight of Margie breasts; the perfect pale mounds were bruised with dark finger marks all around which showed a long time of violent treatment. But what made Charlene stomach become sick with horror was the sight of Margie destroyed nipples. It was a vision extracted from a horror film. The nipples were a formless mass of angry blue-red flesh almost raw, cracked, irritated and swollen.

Charlene's eyes filled with tears for the first time in her entire life she felt pity for another human being and shame because of the way she had treated Margie, thinking all the time she was a slut.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry; no woman should be treated like that, ever," sobbed a sorrowful Charlene.

"Yeah, well, so for you to have the whole picture I'll show you what I had to do to keep a job, the job you took from me." Margie said spitefully.

And with that she pushed down her cotton panties and turned around showing Charlene her back, and then she bent her waist and took off the dressing covering her anus. Same as her breasts, the area was swollen, red, and had a few recent stitches in the rim.

"As you can see, for some people, nothing comes free in life." Margie was upside down and her voice seemed bodiless coming from way below knee level almost at floor level.

"Please, please, stand up and dress I beg you," a distressed Charlene said.

"Not a nice spectacle, isn't? And you're lucky, because you do not hurt," Said Margie with a touch of irony as she hurriedly dressed.

Charlene was frozen, silent; she could not assimilate what she had seen, such things didn't happen in her orderly and protected world.

"Well I'll take my leave now. I won't bother you again, good afternoon."

Before Margie could leave the room Charlene seemed to wake up of an evil dream "No, please wait, don't go yet I want to talk to you."

"What now? What do you want? Don't worry I won't disturb your placid life again you can tell that to your lawyers."

"No, no, you have it wrong; I want to ask you a favor."

Now it was Margie's moment of surprise, "You ask me a favour?"

Charlene took a deep breath before she spoke "Yes I want you to work for me."

"What!, you want for me to be your whore; well I don't know if I'm available," said a mocking Margie "Now I don't have a job to lose."

Charlene went red as a poppy leaf "No, no, don't misunderstand me I want you to work for me as secretary, you could be my eyes and ears in Downtown Tower; you already know everybody who works there and you could be my agent..."

"You kidding me now, right?" interrupted a mocking Margie.

"No, I'm not kidding you why don't we talk about it with a cup of tea and I'll explain my idea to you."

Now it was Margie who was flabbergasted, less than two hours ago they despised each other and now Charlene was offering her back her job; she couldn't help thinking there was something weird about the offer. On the other hand she didn't lose anything talking and could win a lot. "OK, I accept the tea."

Ooo000ooo

With a cup of tea in her hands Charlene spoke her mind. "What I want to propose to you is you work with me. As you must know I work at home and I don't go to the city center offices except for surprise checks or Board of Directors meetings. What I need you for is to occupy the place of my late husband, in short be my woman there, no pun intended."

Now Margie was stunned. She didn't understand Charlene, the same Charlene who had ruined her life deliberately just a few days ago. The expression in her face must have reflected her thoughts because Charlene hastened to assure her sincerity.

"Margie, excuse me, may I call you Margie?"

Margie nodded silently.

"Margie you don't know how sorry I'm of what has happened to you. The only way I have to repair it is, in part at least, give you a good job. A job in which you'll be respected because you will represent me."

Margie wasn't convinced and asked, "What will your directors say? Martin at least was your husband; he was a person of authority in the company with a long career and extensive experience."

"Don't you worry about the details; I'll take care of them. What I need to know is: do you want to work for me?"

Margie was hesitant because she needed the job badly but, and it was a big but, was that just what Charlene wanted? Give her a job or was there was something else she could not make out. Margie did not wish to get hurt again and she was sure Charlene was not going to harm her physically; but psychologically or emotionally?

Truth be told Charlene had been emotionally shocked when she saw Margie's lacerated and scarred body. A strange, unknown to her, stirring had coursed through her body at the sight of that gorgeous nude body in front of her. She had wanted to hold, comfort and caress Margie and when she was bent and her broken ass rim was exposed Charlene felt a strong animal urge to kneel down and lick the wounded flesh like an injured animal licks its own wounds, only they weren't her wounds. In that instant she decided she wanted to protect Margie.

Sipping her tea Margie was trying to make a decision and at last she thought aloud "What can I lose?"

"Is that a yes?" asked a hopeful Charlene.

"Yes, it's a yes," was the answer.

Next Monday morning everyone received a tremendous surprise when just before noon, Mrs. Charlene Wainwrigh made a surprise appearance at the company headquarters; she was accompanied by Ms. Margie Eaton, whom the rumors said, she had fired a few weeks before for being the lover of her late husband. Both women went directly to the office of the late Mr. Vandervoort, broke the seals and entered.

"From now on this will be your place of work when you are here. We'll take the documents home to see what he was doing and please call all senior staff to a meeting at 2 p.m. we'll inform them and go home."

Ooo000ooo

To Margie life had began to smile again; Charlene was easy to work with; she was a demanding but kind boss, sometimes gentle and gradually Margie was taking pleasure working with and for her. Her body had healed almost completely but her mind still kept memories of her suffering and sometimes at night she still had nightmares. She went everyday to the Shaker Heights mansion to work and most days she had to go at least once to downtown Headquarters to dispatch business with the head of one section or another.

A few weeks later Charlene and Margie were sipping tea and resting after a long and particularly strenuous work day when Charlene suddenly asked, "Why don't you move and live here with me?"

Margie looked at her with surprise, their personal relationship was really good, much better than she could have imagined not so long ago. Charlene had placed all her trust in her and she corresponded working long and hard hours almost seven days a week but, move in here? In her apartment she had her independence.

"I don't know..."

"You don't have to answer me now but I would like it very much." For some reason of her own Charlene was anxious.

Margie couldn't fathom why Charlene seemed so nervous and anxious; Margie was very comfortable working with her and wouldn't mind living here, she had even started to have feelings for her and she liked her; it was even easy talking personal things with her and even Charlene had at times opened a small window in their relationship talking about her feelings, her past and her family. And for the first time in her life she had confided to someone that she had a nickname "Lone" and why it was that?

As to the whys Charlene was so anxious to have Margie living with her the reasons were not at all clear to herself; but she felt goose bumps when they were together pouring over some document or when she smelt the wafting scent of Margie's perfume mixed with that of her body; she was... What was happening to her; was she falling for Margie?

Taking a deep breath Charlene told Margie "You don't have to decide right now but think about it and all the advantages for the both of us; you won't have to go at night to your place so you will have more time to rest and you'll have the same personal independence here and, well...I would like to have you here if an emergency arises" she finished lamely.

Margie was not a naïve person; maybe once but not anymore so she answered "All right Charlene just one simple question, you have outlined some advantages for me, what it is in it for you, what is your win?"

"My win is you; let me explain, I like you very much and I need you very much we work as a team. The most important thing is that with you here I won't be alone again."

At the end of that month Margie moved to Charlene's mansion at Shaker Heights.

Ooo000ooo

Margie's life made a new and favorable spin; Charlene gave her the en-suite bedroom next to hers in the second floor with a closed door connecting the two bedrooms and whenever Charlene's alarm clock rang Margie knew her boss was getting up.

One evening after dinner the two women had finished talking and went to their bedrooms; Margie had showered and she was drying her luxurious red hair wrapped in a towel with her body naked when she heard the turning of a key in the lock of the door connecting the two bedrooms and a faint tap at the time the door opened.

Charlene poked her head through the crack and asked, "May I come in?"

Margie turned her head looked at her and said, "Of course please do."

Charlene's body was wrapped in a small towel that barely covered her body exposing generous portions of her legs and her small bosom and when she entered the room she could not help uttering an exclamation of amazement when she saw Margie's sculpted body in all its glory.

At the same moment Charlene's pussy started to tingle and she felt her labia getting moist and a heavy scent of arousal started wafting from beneath her towel. Margie at once perceived the scent of a horny woman and felt her body responding in kind as her nipples began to swell and her vagina began to moisten.

Both women tried to act as if nothing was happening despite the high electric voltage current passing between them, neither of the two knowing what was going through the mind and body of the other. They were two horny women; each one by the other.

Charlene was the first to break the silence with a lame excuse. "Oh Marg I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go out next Friday for a walk and dinner."

Margie trying to recover from the surprise of Charlene's words asked jokingly, "You mean... like a date?"

Now it was Charlene time to be surprised and stuttering she answered "Y...y...yes I would like very much to date you."

Margie looked deeply into Charlene's big yellow green eyes now full of emotions and hidden passions and desires and softly answered to her boss, "Me too."

Ooo000ooo

It was Friday evening and both Charlene and Margie were ready to go out in their first unofficial date. Both were very nervous and contrary to their custom they chatted ceaselessly, haphazardly, as if they were inebriated. They were, not from wine or liquor, but of each other.

"I'm going to take you to a not well known place with wonderful ethnic food; American style southern food. I'm sure you'll love it," said an unusually ebullient Charlene.

When they reached their destination Margie wondered if she had misunderstood Charlene's intention. Crossing the street they entered the Sunshine Cafe. As they were waiting for a table to be seated Charlene assured her again, "This place it's not well known but they have great food. Trust me, you'll be surprised."

They were seated and for the first time since Margie knew her Charlene ordered a pint of Dark Irish beer for her and when the waitress asked what Margie would like she said "I'll have the same." Soon the waitress returned with two tankards of pitch-black dark ale and when the waitress left Charlene raised her glass in toast: "To us and our long life together."

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers