The Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

They clinked their glasses and Margie was bewildered by the toast when she took a sip. As she drank Charlene saw Margie drink and winked at her.

Although Margie was warned she was surprised how good the food was; she was also surprised at the knowledge Charlene had of a place so "out of the road" and how Southern her food choices were. Charlene didn't ask her and ordered for both; as an appetizer she asked for Fried green tomatoes followed for a dish of Crab Cakes for an entrée with a small bowl of corn chowder. After dinner they had coffee with Irish Cream.

The place was small and no cards were accepted. After paying the bill Charlene asked her, "Would you mind going for a walk home? You can help me enjoy the night."

As they walked leisurely home which was only about twenty blocks away Charlene explained her how they had just recently restored a pair of late nineteenth century historical buildings demolishing the adjutant middle twentieth century blocks and opening a beautiful square. As she was talking Charlene just casually took Margie right hand into her left. Margie surprised looked at her.

With an adoringly embarrassed smile Charlene asked "You don't mind, do you? I'm so nervous I need something to do with my hands."

Margie nervously just smiled her approval as her mind screamed "Do I mind? My god baby I've wanted to touch you for so long you wouldn't believe it if I told you. It's pure hell living with you working with you and sleeping next room to yours."

As they walked around Margie felt oddly proud that she was holding hands with this handsome woman. Charlene seeing her smile asked her, "You're not embarrassed holding your boss's hand walking in the street, are you?"

"No, I was thinking I'm holding hands with the best-looking gal here," her mouth said before her brain could filter her thoughts. Now it was time for Margie to be deeply embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that. I was just trying to give you a compliment that's all. I'm sorry." Margie tried to apologize.

"That's all right no need to be ashamed; I'm glad you find me good looking. C'mon let's just keep walking."

And so that's what they did; the city grew quiet and by the time they reached Shaker Heights darkness ruled. They continued south passing through poor lighted streets and Charlene acted the role of a tour guide commenting on such and such an edifice. Margie mostly focused her attention on how wonderful it felt to be holding Charlene's hand. It seemed so incredibly sensual and yet so natural; her hand was warm and soft a little smaller than hers, and they had interlaced their fingers without even realizing it had happened.

Whenever they passed through one of the tree-shrouded mansions Margie enjoyed watching the moonlight and shadows playing across Charlene's face. Since she would be babbling on about some historical point she'd look at her and smile. Whenever she smiled up Margie heart would skip a beat and she would think Charlene's smile the brightest point of light around.

Eventually they reached Whitaker Street and walked on along it to home holding hands.

ooo000ooo

Saturday morning Charlene chirped into the kitchen where Margie was preparing breakfast as the help had the day off, "Good morning my dear did you sleep well?"

Margie remembering last night's stroll holding hands like two lovesick teenagers blushed deeply and answered with a soft, "Yes very well, and you?"

"Never better," said a flustered Charlene taking a sip of her coffee "Would you like to visit a museum and dinner later this evening?"

Being Saturday they took their time breakfasting. Margie prepared some pancakes and served breakfast as if they were a just married couple, orange juice, pancakes with syrup, coffee, cream and the morning newspaper.

Acting husbandly and amid Margie's laughter Charlene asked, "Well my dear what part of the newspaper do you want, sports, gossip, comics, news, or..."

Merrily Margie took the gossip pages and gave Charlene a cheek kiss, "Thank you my dear I'll let you to your sports pages." And they laughed madly.

Later in the evening when Margie caught up with her in the front door Charlene held out her hand to her and as Margie gladly took it Charlene asked "How about we go over to Wainwrigh Academy of Arts. They have some beautiful oil paintings you should enjoy."

Hearing the Museum name Margie made a gesture of surprise that did not go unnoticed by Charlene; this time it was Charlene's turn to blush. "Well this was one of my grandfather's hobbies."

Unlike most other museum of old arts this was an old mansion converted into a museum; the house of European style in itself was a museum; there were a series of Greek or Roman statues in the gardens and little paths that surrounded the house.

Once inside they walked slowly through rooms appreciating the collection of oil paintings, mostly American. They stopped in front of the pieces they liked most and Charlene showed her expertise pointing at different technical details in the paintings. They were heading towards the principal room when tugging on Margie's hand she said "That's the main gallery we'll go there last"

They kept walking around the rooms enjoying the paintings and their being together when they heard Charlene's cell phone vibrate. Digging it out of her handbag she flipped through the keyboard and then started reading the message. Her face lit up like a thousand bulbs.

"Yes, yes, yes, Oh my dear, Oh my dear Margie," she exclaimed joyfully and grabbed her and hugging her she tried to pick her up and spin her in the air as men do.

She failed and Margie asked surprised, "What is it, what happened?"

Charlene handed her the phone. On it was a copy of the email the Head Manager of China Wainwrigh Industries had sent to the corporate headquarters. It basically said the new contract with the Chinese government negotiated via Margie had been accepted and sealed.

"This is awesome Margie. Congratulations" Hugging her Charlene gave her one kiss and held their lips together for three eternal seconds; ending the kiss they released each other and Charlene seemed embarrassed by her enthusiasm.

Then softly she called, "C'mon let's get out of here. How about getting something to eat?"

They left the museum and Charlene grabbing Margie's hand once again asked, "I know a great Mediterranean local; they have very good food, ok with you?"

Margie wasn't about to argue with her about anything, she just let her lead the way. In ten minutes they arrived at "La Casa del Gitano". She was not kidding about them having great food. They shared a plate of Patatas Bravas, hot potato with chilli as an appetizer accompanied by good Marques de Riscal red wine and then ordering the Paella she recommended. With full stomachs they finished supper with a good coffee and the excellent Carlos V Spanish brandy.

After they left the store Charlene grabbed Margie and pulling her close hugged her. Still holding Margie she whispered in her ear "You're so wonderful," and then unexpected in her other ear she huskily whispered, "I love you."

Margie was trembling inside; powerful forces were tugging inside her mind. Love was one of them; fear was another, memories of the recent past were other, scared to surrender and be hurt again was the most acute. By then they had reached the long dark cobblestone accessing a ramp that lead from the bridge to the Riverside promenade.

Jokingly Charlene in the way of a gentleman offered, "Should I carry my Lady so she doesn't trip on a stone?"

Margie following the playful and again husbandly spirit of Charlene answered her, "I'm fine but thank you. You're such a ladies gentlewoman how did I get so lucky?"

Charlene didn't answer but when they reached the point where the walkway turns and there was no one around she aggressively pushed Margie up against the tall brick wall. In the darkness of a 12-foot wall she kissed Margie hard. Her lips pressed on to Margie's with feverish eagerness. Charlene caressed the corner of Margie's lips with her tongue. At last, slowly, she leaned in again and Margie parted her lips in anticipation. When their lips touched they both at once felt an electric thrill ripple over them and as though a huge weight had been taken from their shoulders. Small sighs were followed by soft gentle kisses. Margie's hands were uncertain and restless. The heat and tension in her tummy and chest grew.

I can't believe I'm kissing Charlene, it's really happening! The intensity of the things Margie felt inside and the way her head whirled was almost irresistible. She wanted to touch and feel and moan and revel. She squirmed as Charlene kissed her lips her cheeks around her lips. Charlene sucked her lower lip and then traced it with her tongue making Margie moan very softly. When Margie felt Charlene's mouth open she opened hers with her. This time Charlene's tongue entered her mouth with confidence. And as Margie felt Charlene's tongue take possession of her mouth a thrill of lust coursed through her. Charlene pulled back and drank in Margie's flushed beautiful face. Stroking her red hair, she knew she had to let Margie decide where to go.

"Do you want me to stop? If you want to keep going we'll go home where it's more comfortable. If you want to stop we can... stop right here, right now."

"No! I don't want to stop. Oh God, you must think I'm a slut or something."

Charlene laughed and kissed her forehead "Then what would that make me?"

Margie giggled like a teenager.

"How do you feel right now?" Charlene asked stroking her cheek.

Margie smiled and rolled her eyes, "Unbelievable; I've never felt like this before all warm and fluttery and... Wet, all tingling really, really good. And grateful you brought me to live with you."

"You don't have to be grateful for something that is my gain; I'm grateful and give Heavens thanks for having found you."

Now Margie laughed and she slathered Charlene's face with smacking kisses "OK," she said at last "Let's go home, our home!" She took Charlene's hand as they started moving.

"You are so incredibly sexy!" Charlene said letting her eyes devour her beautiful lover. As Charlene lead Margie into her big spacious bedroom, twin of Margie's, she fumbled for the switch and turned on the soft recessed lights over the head of her vast empty king-sized bed creating the illusion of a sanctuary of comfort and warmth in a dark and dangerous world.

At that instant Charlene's tremendous and repressed passion and her aching hunger taking over she discarded caution like autumn leaves cast into a wind. Her heart thudded and her insides were bubbling and simmering; her pussy a cauldron of boiling volcanic lava. She tried to maintain some control when she sat on the edge of the bed and gently drew Margie between her parted thighs.

She moaned ever so softly as she stared rapturously at the incredible beautiful woman in front of her. Her angelic beauty her glowing loveliness made Charlene weak and fuzzy it was like looking at a forbidden goddess. Charlene brought her closer and Margie breathing hard herself, her expression adoring yet lustful, let herself fall against Charlene in surrender. All her doubts were disappearing.

Charlene buried her face in the crook between her lover's neck and shoulder and she kissed and licked a shuddering Margie whose skin was pure alabaster, softer than soft, and Charlene could smell her womanly scent wafting to her nostrils. Charlene ran her parted lips and tongue feather-like over the skin of Margie's arched neck as only a woman can do making the woman's breath catch. She let the very tip of her tongue caress its way passing the angle of Margie's jaw and over her cheek; Margie whimpered and her nipples got even harder as her legs started to go weak in Charlene's arms.

Charlene let her lips pass over Margie's own sweet delicate parted lips to the corner of Margie's mouth. Margie, panting with her eyes nearly shut could feel her vagina copiously leaking fluids and cream sliding down the inside of her thighs.

They started to kiss passionately again, their lips parted to let their tongues probe inside their mouths, and then they sucked each tongue like their mouths were a vacuum. Charlene's clitoris and big nipples stiffened as they kissed passionately and she rubbed her crotch on the front of Margie's leg; deliciously she could feel it press back into her. While one of Margie's hands caressed Charlene's neck and kept her face pulled into hers, Margie felt her new lover's hand slide down and creep into her skirt caressing her thighs, then Charlene eased her hand into Margie's panties and into the soaking wet hair of her flaming red pussy. One of her fingers snaked through the red jungle and into her vagina like it had a mind of its own. Margie gyrated her hips and Charlene hand finger-fucked her.

When Margie broke off their kiss she looked up and peered deep into Charlene's eyes. Without looking away she pulled Charlene's hand out of her panties and brought it up to her mouth. She took the fingers into her mouth one at a time and Charlene could feel how she sucked and licked her own pussy juices off of each of them in turn. After she had finished with the fingers she moved Charlene's palm over her mouth and licked it clean as well. Charlene hadn't known till now how arousing it was to have her fingers sucked and her palm licked by a woman; it was a new experience for her.

Without speaking a word Margie opened the buttons of her blouse. She stood before her lover with her blouse open and her perfect tits quivering in their freedom with each deep, ragged breath she took. She got hold of Charlene's hand and made her stand up. Only the moon shining through the window gave them light as she had fumbled with the switch and turned off the soft recessed lights.

They stood before the bed and they kissed like lovers while Margie opened Charlene's blouse. Her fingers ran through the flat chest of her lover caressing her small almost boyish breasts, and then she slid her hands around to the back and snapping open the bra she pulled Charlene towards her so that their breasts pressed into together. She could feel Charlene's long, sensitive and permanently puffy nipples in dark rose with silver dollar sized areolas against her own.

Charlene's leg slid its way up along Margie's leg and her knee caressed the inside of her thighs landing in her crotch and softly pushing at it; after a few moments she slid her leg down and her hands moved downward to grab a double handful of Margie's scrumptious ass as she crushed her body into hers and their hips tango danced one crotch over the other; the tongues dueled frantically within their mouths and the two bodies breathed as one.

Margie broke off the kiss to bend forward and run her nails across Charlene's flat chest as she sucked and licked her big nipples. She worked her way down her body to explore her navel with her tongue. Charlene reached her hands down between them to undo her skirt. Then she sat Margie on the edge of her bed and knelt down to remove Margie's shoes and nylon tights. Once the feet were bare she took the right one and slowly sucked her toes one by one and licked between them and then worshipingly licked the sole; after the right she took the left and gave it the same treatment.

When she had finished with Margie's feet, she reached up and eased her panties and garter off of her.

Once Margie was naked and had moved to lie back fully on her bed Charlene stood before her and began to slowly remove her own clothes. In the pale light of the moon she looked like an angel preparing to give herself. When she had nothing on but her garter belt and stockings she crawled onto the bed with Margie. She slid her hand around Margie's breasts and up and down her body several times as she locked her eyes into Margie's.

"I'm a little nervous my love I have no experience making love; t...t...this is the first time for me." admitted Charlene. "Yours is the first naked body I've touched" and with a little nervous laugh, "Outside mine of course."

Looking straight into Charlene's eyes Margie assured her "Don't worry my love I haven't made love either; I have been fucked, but that's different, we'll learn together to make love."

Margie turned toward Charlene as she rolled toward her; Charlene arms went around her lover and she put one leg over hers. She softly pressed her lips on Margie's, she had never kissed a girl in her life; not one man for that matter, and to her this was going to be the only girl she ever kissed and she would be happy. Charlene was ecstatic Margie's lips were almost unbelievably soft and she was additionally excited by just a hint of her lover's perfume mixed with the natural flavour of her body.

Unintentionally and without being agreed beforehand Charlene was the dominant partner in the new couple, her previous signs of husbandly care and attentions made as a joke now were becoming a reality; a reality Margie did not oppose and with which apparently was comfortable and she agreed.

They began again and as if on cue their lips parted and tongues went into mouths. Their tongues danced slowly, savouring the taste and texture of the inside of the others mouths. They kissed softly, then more fervently, then softly again. Charlene stopped the kiss for a moment to plant soft loving pecks on Margie's forehead, then on her eyes and cheeks until she found her mouth again. She lingered on her lover's mouth until she disengaged and slipped down to lick her neck with the very tip of her moist tongue. She dribbled lower pausing at the erect nipples to suck and gently bite each of them. Her tongue traced ever lower before she stopped and straighten up over the body of her lover.

Charlene raised her head from Margie's breast and asked her "I'm not hurting you am I my love?"

Margie coming down from a cloud of pleasure moved her head negatively and with a voice hoarse with passion answered, "No baby, you aren't"

"I don't want you hurt ever again my love; I have a fixation since I saw how you had your anus and nipples hurt the first time you undressed"

Then Charlene bent down and again started kissing Margie's body softly and slowly, first she took her right nipple and enveloped it with her lips suckling it like a newly born baby while she used her hands to lightly scratch the left breast and her sumptuous chest or to grab her ass and probe Margie rim ass with her finger; she used only her mouth on the nipples and she licked and sucked them like a candy trying to extract its essence.

She swallowed half of Margie's breast and abundant saliva fell from her mouth down the slope until she pulled back to its tip and with her teeth lightly raked it careful not to hurt it again.

Margie felt cold in her wet nipples and breasts; she opened her eyes and saw Charlene was crawling towards the foot of the bed, once in place she gently encouraged Margie to open her legs almost fainting at the sight of such a lovely red haired furry pussy. Faced with this heavenly vision Charlene salivary glands started madly to produce and her mouth was full of saliva. She looked up to Margie's face and without moving her gaze from her eyes she lowered her face to her groin.

She started licking at her perineum with the tip of her tongue. Margie moaned at the touch, Charlene felt the invisible fuzz on the small path between Margie's pussy and anus and allowed herself to swirl in it. She toyed in the perineum for a minute or two more and then she was hesitant, whether going to suck Margie's anus or her pussy and after a few seconds she decided, for the time being, go for broke and began to slowly trace her mouth up her pussylips. As she reached its centre she used two fingers to pull the labia forward until it was standing straight up, and softly, she mouthed her lovers cuntlips pushing her tongue inside the moist cavern as deep as she could, then she moved up toward the clitoris taking it in her mouth and teasing it lightly, gently, even sweetly with her lips and the tip of her tongue. She looked for and found the piss hole and placed a small, soft, even chaste kiss on the very place where she knew her urine flow out, and then allowed her tongue to merely tickle the opening at the centre of her urethra.

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers