The Ugly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why ... because we had sex ... that was kinda my idea don't you think?"

"No, not because we had sex ... but ... but because I ... well I just went too fast ... it was very inconsiderate," Christopher managed to stammer, hanging his head and feeling the complete heel!

"I spoiled it for you," he continued, trying desperately to make amends, "I know that it takes a girl more time ... and what did I do?"

"Christopher," Alice said with a soft sympathetic smile, "it wasn't all that bad ... just a bit quick during the actual sex part ... you didn't give me much of a chance to find out if I liked it."

"And I hurt you, didn't I?"

"A little, but that's OK, it's pretty normal the first time you know," Alice added in a matter-of-fact way.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God ..." Christopher thought to himself; strongly resisting an urge to begin beating his head against the wall!

"And I did enjoy some things," Alice said, coming up close to him and putting her arms around his neck, "especially when you touched my breasts ... and the other place," she added with a suggestive giggle, "so maybe next time ..."

A stunned Christopher found himself speechless as he contemplated these fateful syllables: "Next time ..."

Just then his mother called out that lunch was ready, so there was no chance to further this discussion.

"It's only grilled cheese," his mother apologized as she set their plates in front of them when they got to the kitchen, "I'm in a bit of a rush."

"We'll clean up," Alice volunteered, "if you're in a hurry ... you should have told me, I could have made us lunch."

Of course part of his discomfiture, he decided as they ate their sandwiches together in silence while his mother put the butter and cheese slices back in the fridge, and rinsed the fry pan; was that he, the totally cool ... sic ... Christopher, had been in control of the relationship ... and suddenly Alice, and sex, had somehow usurped this from him. His sexual inadequacies, to say nothing of his desires, had put him into the, "jump ... how high?" category inhabited by most men he decided, with a bruising flash of clarity. Somehow, all those comments about guys being led around by the nose ... or perhaps more honestly a certain other part of their anatomy ... was now crystal clear to him!!!

And Alice ... a.k.a ... the beautiful swan, was using her eyes to flirt with him over lunch whenever his mother wasn't looking. Incredible!

He had finally discovered something he'd read about, but only now fully appreciated ... there was no possible way to understand women!

When the quick lunch was finished, he volunteered to scrub the pan so Alice could finish her bibliography. His parents called out their goodbyes as they swept out of the house.

"Probably back by 6 ... but if we're late, go pick up a burger or something," his mother suggested as she left.

He dried the fry pan and put it away, wiping the counter and stove as his mother always instructed he do. No point getting demerits later on. Then he went into the den to watch TV, but before he could turn it on, he heard Alice's voice coming from the stairway.

"Christopher, can you help me?"

He went up the stairs, and entered his room, wondering what the problem was. Before he could even speak, Alice was in his arms, kissing him in a very insistent; and very promising way!

Alice led him over to the bed, tossing the duvet aside and pulling him down on it with her. They kissed again, for a very long time, and when it was over, she whispered, "Take off my clothes."

When he had done so, removing his own shirt and jeans in the process, she just lay there beside him, eyes sparkling, so naked, and so, so beautiful; it simply took his breath away.

Determined not to repeat his mistake of the previous night, he carefully caressed her lovely breasts, and then kissed each one of them in turn, drawing small noises of approval from Alice. After a while he moved his fingers gently down her stomach, and towards her exposed femininity, carefully sliding a finger through her pubic hair in order to seek out the soft warm wetness of her secret places, but before he could go further, she suddenly used her hand to stop him.

"Remember what the Sandra Dee character said at the end," she whispered to him, even as she gazed lovingly into his eyes: "Slowly, Johnny, we have plenty of time ..."