The Ugly Duckling Becomes A Swan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was that hug, so loving and intimate it nearly buckled my knees, that sealed the deal for me, and I finally got up the nerve to suggest we go back to the apartment. I wanted her so badly at that moment she seemed to sense it, and with a sly smile and a nod, she took my hand and started pulling me behind her. About halfway there, I stopped her, and we hugged some more and kissed. It wasn't a terribly passionate kiss, but I think we both knew we were going to finally consummate our relationship this time.

***

Back at the apartment, Sally asked me to wait while she went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running, and a few minutes later she came out in a new, even sexier nightgown. She shyly suggested I might want to brush my teeth again, and this, I assumed, was another example of that little quirk of hers. But as I would soon learn, it was a small concession to make for what followed.

She had said she wasn't terribly experienced, and I believed her; but when it came to love making, experience didn't matter one whit. We'd already connected on so many other levels, our feelings for each other made it impossible to do anything wrong. We stood in the bedroom for a long time looking at each other, and when we finally embraced, it felt like a Disney movie. The vision was enhanced by the fact that she had begun to remind me of Tinkerbell, and I could almost sense a sprinkle of pixie dust settle around us as we spun round and round in the dim light filtering through the lace curtains. Actually, we were only standing still and hugging, but I was so overwhelmed by her beauty and our spiritual connection, it seemed as if we had been magically transported to Never Never Land. We kissed, and for the first time we began to explore with our tongues. When we stepped back, she seemed bemused, as if it had been her first French kiss. "That wasreallynice," she said.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion after that. She reached over and unbuttoned my shirt, while I gazed into those lovely eyes. Next she undid the clasp on my shorts, all the while looking into my eyes, as if to make sure what she was doing was okay. By the time she unzipped me, I had once again grown huge with anticipation. When she finally pulled my underwear down, she stopped halfway back to a standing position and stared for a moment. I had the feeling she was scared, but when she stood all the way up and slipped off her nightgown, she smiled and took my hands and led me to the bed. We lay down next to each other and stared up at the ceiling for a while, then finally I turned to her.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

She nodded. "I am," she said, "But I know it's going to be alright, so I'm not worried. I just hope you'll understand if it isn't perfect the first time."

Again, I found myself in absolute wonder at her calm, intuitive sensitivity. She was worried about me, not herself, and that blew me away. I resolved right then to be as gentle as I could and make this the best possible experience for her.

As we kissed again and I moved down to nibble at her neck. She responded with soft sighs and body movements so sweet and sensual it was all I could do to keep from rushing. I had not even touched her yet, when she reached down and started lightly brushing me with her hand. When I was almost ready to explode, I gently grasped her hand to slow her down.

"Was that okay?" she asked shyly.

"Better than okay," I said. And when I started to do the same to her breasts, she seemed to go into a dream state.

I treated her as she had me, softly brushing my hand across the hardening tips of her nipples. Eventually her hips started to rise and fall in a slow, rhythmic motion that increased in intensity, even though I was not speeding up or applying more pressure. I had never been with a girl whose responses to non-vaginal foreplay were as strong as hers, so instead of abandoning her breasts and moving down, I continued, slowly increasing the pressure. Her reactions weren't frantic or frenzied, but it wasn't long before she began to moan with pleasure, and as she approached a point of delirium, she reached down to pull one of my legs between hers, rubbing back and forth against it in rhythm with my chafing of her breasts. Her orgasm was quiet, almost musical, like a soft Kenny G. sax solo, and it took a long time for her to come down. When I finally stopped and touched her on the cheek, she turned to me.

"Tim," she said, so quietly I could barely hear. "That was beautiful. I've never felt anything like it before in my life." I was so thrilled to have given her such pleasure, I couldn't answer. We kissed again, and it was a long time before we wanted to do anything else. Kissing, for me, had always been a hurried preamble to other things, and I was amazed when I found I didn't want to rush. As we slowly became aroused again, I started to rub her stomach, then moved down, slowly running my fingers through that silky tuft of hair until my hand rested between her legs. She responded by pressing up against me, and I felt a warm moistness burst under my fingers.

As I massaged her rhythmically, there was again that slow, almost imperceptible response. She gradually became more and more aroused as my fingers slipped inside, while I kept pressure with my thumb against what I could tell by her reaction was the right spot above. When her breathing became deeper and she hugged me hard, I knew it was time. I was about to ask, when she whispered, "I want you, now, Tim. Please?"

Without changing the rhythmic motion of my hand, I lifted up, and when she responded by spreading her legs, I moved between them. I snuggled my nearly bursting erection against the outer lips of her vagina which now dripped with a heavy flow of hot slick moisture. Just before I entered her, I looked into her eyes and we kissed. When I started to push, I could tell she was pretty small, so I hesitated. One thing I dreaded more than anything was hurting her, and I was about to ask if she wanted me to continue when she smiled up at me.

"I know," she said. "And I love you for worrying about me. But it's going to be okay. I've wanted you ever since I first saw you at the paper, and nothing is going to get in the way now. Please. I'll be fine. I promise."

And so, with every ounce of gentleness I could muster, I continued. When the tip burst through the outer tightness, she gasped with pain, but before I could stop I was almost half way in, so I didn't withdraw. She started shaking her head from side to side, her lips pursed in a grimace, but when she grabbed me around the neck in a vice-like grip, I knew she didn't want me to stop.

"Oh, Jesus," she said, and the words gurgled as if I had penetrated so far I had reached her throat and was choking her. "It . . . It hurts, Tim," she managed to whisper. I started pull out, but she clamped her legs around me even tighter. "No,' she said in a hoarse whisper. "Don't stop. Please." And she pushed up against me. Again, she cried out, as I felt myself splitting her tightness like a freight train exploding through a tunnel too small. The sensation was incredible when she squeezed me even harder in an involuntary reflex against the pain.

It seemed impossible then for me to go any deeper, but her animal-like utterances and tightening hug were making me nearly insane with desire, and when I pulled back then thrust again, her voice rose in a gasping series of staccato shouts

"Oh. Oh. Please. Dear God. It hurts. I love you. I love you. I want all of you. Now! Please!" With that she lifted her legs, spread them wide and hooked them around my back. Tears softened her lips as I leaned to kiss her again and slowly pushed forward, while she helped by pulling me against her. It seemed my sensitivity heightened then, and I could feel every cell on my skin as it roughly squeezed against the friction of her tightness. I hit bottom long before I was all the way in, and she let out a deep moan. It was a sound the likes of which I had never heard, far away and guttural, like the groan of an ancient river bed as it resisted the inevitable weathering of erosion. I was alarmed by this but, amazingly, she seemed to be urging me on, so I continued to press against that barrier, while the rhythm of her hips increased until I was involuntarily hammering deeper and deeper.

"Yes," she said in a stilted scream. "Please. Please..." And suddenly, I felt the barrier begin to give, to flow around me with a pressure of such intensity it felt like it might cut me in half. In response, she opened herself even more to me and I felt myself squeezing even deeper into that crushing compression that seemed to be the beyond the limits of her natural depth. By then she was nearly incoherent, shaking and pushing up into me, and when I finally felt our pubic bones meet and knew I was fully inside her, she dug her nails into my back, jerking and crying until we came together in an explosion of relief and satisfaction so powerful I nearly passed out.

Still, she did not release her grip with her legs. Instead she continued to push against me in a rhythmic dance of pain and urgency, her voice becoming softer and more musical as she moaned and writhed beneath me like a cat in heat. My contractions seemed to go on forever and were matched by her own, which were powerful and clamped around me in vice-like surges that, even though I shrank inside her, kept me from withdrawing. Eventually our contractions slowed as I felt myself growing softer, but she wouldn't allow me to pull away.

When I lifted my head from her neck and started to say something, she put a finger across my lips. "Shhh," she said. "Just stay here with me for a little while, okay?" My mind was clouded with satisfaction and love and pain from the friction, but I did as she asked. It seemed to take forever, but very slowly her movements became urgent again. I was exhausted and I knew I couldn't possibly perform with anything near the intensity I had before, but after a few minutes of constant, weak thrusting, I heard her sigh, and I realized I was growing hard again.

We were both drenched in sweat, which added a smooth sensual lubrication between our bodies, as we slowly began to slide against each other. Before long, the painful friction gave way to a gush of lubricating juices that increased the comfort for us both and allowed us to speed up our rhythmic thrusting. I was surprised to feel myself once again grow to a point of near bursting, and I soon hit that initial barrier. This time, however, I didn't hesitate, and began to thrust harder, pressing until the barrier gave way and allowed me to go even deeper. This time, she came before me, jerking and gasping with small shudders running through her entire body. But again, she didn't stop, continuing to urge me on.

Having just come in an intense orgasm of incredible power and satisfaction, I knew I could probably last forever, so I slowed my thrusts, withdrawing almost completely and pushing back in as far as possible, holding myself against that final resistance and pressing with all my might. Her responses were subdued at first, but as each thrust went deeper, she began to cry out, and soon she lifted her legs high in the air so she could accept even more of me. The world around us seemed to dissolve into a fog, punctuated only by her soft cries and exclamations of encouragement, until we both came in an explosion of relief and mutual satisfaction that I felt sure could never be equaled.

***

Fortunately, I was wrong about that last assumption, because our sex life would become better and better over the years, with freewheeling experiments and other taboo practices that probably would have shocked our friends more than the fact that we were cousins. Even as seniors we would continue to nearly kill each other every time we had sex. No drugs or alcohol or any other artificial stimulation, only the incredible compatibility and spiritual connection we'd found our very first time together.

***

That night, after what seemed like hours had passed since that incredible explosion of orgasmic fury, we shared a long, gentle kiss that had us both in tears before it was over. After a few minutes of recovery, I finally found my voice and shakily tried to put my thoughts into words.

"I know it's crazy," I said. "In fact I think we both know it's crazy. But something incredible happened here tonight." My voice caught in my throat as she pulled me to her breast, but I finally managed to continue.

"I need to tell you that I love you," I said. "I want to marry you. I want you to have my children. I want to wake up every morning to the sound of your voice. I want to grow old with you. Most of all I want to love you and be loved by you for the rest of my life."

And, thank God, that's exactly how things worked out.

12