The Ultimate Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baughzer
baughzer
14 Followers

At the urging of the girls, she finally lowers herself down as far as possible. The girls gasp in amazement as Lani lowers all the way down until her swollen and excited pussy lips are hugging the ball sack at the bottom. Mel then picks up the second camera and the view shifts to a closeup of Lani's pussy slowly rising and falling on the massive tool, her pussy lips stretched and hugging the pole as she fills herself again and again.

Part 9 - Marks

Sara then helps Lani move around so she is facing away from the camera, and Lani continues to fuck the dildo with obvious pleasure and growing excitement.

Both cameras are now in operation, as we see Lani from the front with her eyes closed and head tilted up to the ceiling in lost pleasure, her occasional moans now a steady rhythm as she journeys up and down the large black phallic object.

The camera swings to the left and starts moving into the living room part of the suite and you see Sara and Katarina kneeling in front of a black man, sucking and stroking his cock. Sitting on the couch and waiting their turn are the other two black studs, casually fondling and stroking their own cocks in preparation for the fun ahead.

Katarina continues to minister to the huge cock before her, and Sara looks up in his face and asks "Are you ready, Mr. Marks? Your two week wait is over. Ready for some beautiful, tight virgin pussy?"

Sara and Katarina stand up, and slowly take Marks by each arm and guide him into the bedroom, with his huge hard 14 inch cock bouncing and wagging obscenely with each step, shining and dripping with the girl's shared saliva.

As they enter the bedroom through the arched opening, Sara calls out in a sing-song voice, "Oh, Lani, look what we have for you..."

The camera closeup shows Lani's eyes slowly open and begin to focus on the world around her, still thrusting up and down vigorously. As Lani begins to take in the sight before her, she suddenly stops fucking the dildo and gives a large jaw-dropping gasp at the tall, muscular black man with the enormous cock walking toward her with a huge smile on his face.

Katarina starts stroking his long thick member with both hands and asks "Marks, isn't she beautiful?"

He responds with a simple "Hell, yes. She's fantastic. And horny, too!"

Sara goes up to Lani and says "Here's our big surprise. This is Mr. Marks. Mr. Marks, this is Lani."

Katarina walks Marks up to Lani, and only inches from her face, begins attempting to deep throat him. Since this cock is even longer and thicker than the dildo, Katarina is only able to fit four or five inches down her throat.

Sara meanwhile is reaching around from behind Marks and fondling his large balls and stroking the portion not engulfed in Katarina's throat.

Sara makes yummy noises and says to Lani "Isn't this cock gorgeous? And you thought that dildo was large! This cock is hard and ready, with your name on it!"

She then pulls the cock from Katarina's mouth and guides it to Lani's lips, urging her to open up and swallow it.

With the big dildo still in her snatch and lust filling her face, Lani eagerly opens wide and starts sucking the dick in front of her. Her lips are stretched impossibly wide, and her cheeks puff out as the cock invades her mouth and throat. She closes her eyes and concentrates as the huge member begins to enter her throat, visibly distending it to make room. After about eight inches, she pulls back to catch her breath.

Eyeing the long fuck stick in front of her, she gulps in air and blurts out "Holy shit! This thing is huge! I don't know if I can do this..."

Then she dives right back in and quickly sinks to the eight inch mark, and beyond. The girls gasp as she begins to slowly swallow the cock, inch by inch, while Marks moans and shivers from the pleasurable sensations.

Sara becomes a cheerleader saying "You can do it. Go, Lani! Just a few inches more. Oh my God! Fucking incredible!! Where is it all going?"

Finally Lani's chin bumps up against Marks' balls, and the girls break into cheers and applause, squealing and laughing excitedly.

Lani begins slowly stroking and massaging the cock with her throat, becoming more comfortable and relaxed with this huge specimen of man meat. The girls are mesmerized, they can't take their eyes off the action before them.

Finally, Lani pulls all the way back and reaches up and begins stroking the cock with both hands, her fingers unable to fit around the monster cock.

Sara suddenly moves in and gently removes her hands, saying "Ooops! Sorry about that. We have a few rules of conduct here, Lani. You can't use your hands, only your bridesmaids can do that."

Sara then helps Lani off the dildo and the bench, removes the dildo and has Marks lay on his back on the bed bench, his cock standing up like the Washington Monument. Sara then has Lani straddle Marks' face and lean forward to continue sucking and playing with his cock.

Sara holds the dick and guides it into Lani's mouth, who begins to put on quite a show, not only deep throating down to his balls, but also licking the head and trying different sucking and licking techniques, sometimes drawing a physical response from Marks with thrusting hips and moaning from his place between Lani's thighs.

The view shifts to the other end of the bench, where Katarina and Marks are giving Lani a workout. Marks is licking and sucking her pussy with great relish while spreading her ass cheeks so Katarina has full access to Lani's ass and pussy.

Katarina is licking Lani's anus and inserting one, two and even three fingers into that virgin territory, saying "Mmmm. That strawberry tastes good. Jesus, you ass is tight!"

Marks agrees, slapping her ass and commenting on how firm and bouncy it is.

Sara then says "OK, Lani. It's time to really get down. You need to fuck this stud right now!"

She takes Lani by the hands and helps her to stand up, turn around, and position herself above the towering dick rising up from the bed bench. If Lani's legs weren't so long and her platform heels so tall, she wouldn't be able to stand above the billy-club sized cock.

Katarina holds the base of the cock, and Sara guides Lani's pussy down on to it. Lani gasps as the head enters her pussy, and immediately begins moaning in pleasure even before her long journey is completed. She starts thusting up and down on the cock, slowly working her way down its length. The girls are practically holding their breath, wondering how much she can accommodate in her pussy.

Sara crouches down and with her face inches from the action says "OK, Lani. Let's see what you can do. Go down as far as you can."

Lani slowly lowers herself down past where she was on the dildo, and triumphantly reaches the bottom.

"My God! Oh, that's good!" Lani blurts out, "I'm right at my limit! I can't fit one more millimeter."

The girls clap in amazement, and give each other high fives as Lani begins moving up and down on the huge back cock with ease, dropping down with some force on Marks' hips for maximum penetration and pleasure.

Marks reaches up and begins fondling Lani's breasts, tugging and squeezing her huge distended nipples. He runs his hands down to her waist and then to her ass, squeezing and pulling her cheeks for maximum penetration and pleasure.

Hands on her knees and bent forward to see the action, Lani is breathing hard as she pumps herself up and down the length of the shaft, then leaning forward with hands on his chest, she moans as Marks begins sucking her nipples. Sara kneels to one side and begins playing with his balls and Lani's ass while Katarina begins licking and stimulating her asshole.

Lani is transported to another world, head back and gasping a steady stream of words and sounds "Oh God... Mmmmmm... Uuunnghh,.. So good... So good... Don't stop... More... More... Jesus Christ, you're huge! I love this ride..."

Part 10 - Concord

While this show continues, the camera follows Katarina and Sara back into the living room where they prepare Concord Steele for his turn at Lani.

They kneel on either side of Concord and begin orally stimulating his growing cock, which stops growing at a long, rock hard 13 inches. The girls each take a side and seem to be trying to kiss each other with the cock in between, sliding their mouths up and down the length like a skin flute. Concord is enjoying this immensely, a hand on each head directing their movements.

Finally Sara looks up at him "Are you ready to join Marks and fuck this gorgeous virgin's brains out?"

Sara jumps up and grabbing Concord's cock, leads him into the bedroom. They stop at the doorway and wait for Lani to notice them. Sara is slowly stroking the long cock next to her hip, while Katarina is running her hands all over Concord's body, exploring the lean muscles and smooth, shaved skin of a porn star.

Lani is lost in her own world, impaling her virgin cunt on the fuck pole in a steady rhythm, groaning and moaning in what appears to be a looming orgasm. "Uh! Oh! Yes! Yyeesss!! Jesus! Aw! Ooof! Y-You A-Are S-So G-Good!"

Her eyes open wide as the pleasure begins to peak, and she sees the vision of Concord with his huge cock. Her mouth opens wide and with increasing gasps she says "Oh shit! I think I'm going to..."

Her eyes lock on Concord's rock hard cock pulsing and throbbing, waiting for her body.

Lani's eyes grow even wider and she begins to look off into the distance as the orgasmic wave crashes over her, gasping "Oh God. Oh God. Oooohhh Godddddd! Aaaahhhh."

She suddenly smashes down with full force on the cock below her and her body shivers as the orgasm crests and passes away.

Lani slumps down on top of Marks, breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath after that sexual workout. Sara and Katarina clap delightedly and go to Lani to hug and kiss her.

Sara said "That was quite a show! Was that your first orgasm?"

Lani looks down and sheepishly says in a low voice "Uh huh."

Thrilled, Sara exclaims "You're a natural! You are SO hot. Isn't she, boys?"

Marks laughs and says "You bet. She's one of the best fucks I've ever had."

Sara giggles and says to Lani "Did you hear that? Huge praise indeed."

Lani looks up at Sara and Sara gets concerned, asking "What's wrong, Baby?"

In a little girl voice Lani murmurs "That was SO good. Can I have more?"

Stunned, Sara says "Oh, of course, girlfriend. As much as you want."

Smiling, Lani sits back up on Marks' cock while Concord slowly steps forward into the room and toward Lani, enormous cock waving and bouncing like the shiny, spit-covered barrel of a menacing gun.

Sara introduces Concord to Lani, who starts to reach up to Concord's cock, but Sara quickly grabs her hands and lowers them out of the way, saying "No, no, no. You know the rules."

Katarina starts stroking the cock as it approaches Lani's mouth. Lani is mesmerized by how long it is, and that Katarina's hand barely fits around it while she fondles and strokes it. Finally she leans forward and takes the pole into her mouth, the glossy pink lipstick on her stretched lips contrasting with the black cock invading her throat.

She lets out a slow moan as she allows Katarina to guide the member all the way down her throat until her lips hit Concord's abdomen and balls.

Sara is grinning and comments to Concord "Look how her throat gets bigger as you go so deep. I'll bet that feels fantastic."

Becoming a director, Sara starts giving orders, obviously having seen numerous porn films and knowing the formula well. "Lani, look up at Concord. Steph, are you getting this at a good angle on camera? Mel, come over here and get this. What a view!"

The cameras come in close while Concord begins slowly pulling all the way out then sliding his dick all the way in without pausing. His tempo increases as he realizes Lani is comfortable and able to breath between strokes. Sara whispers something to Concord, who nods and begins to move to his right, then lifts his leg and straddles the bench, directly above Marks. Lani is leaning forward now, and Marks guides Lani with his hands on her hips, sliding Lani back and forth on his dick.

Concord is standing still, and letting Lani do all the work as she slowly moves back and forth, alternately filled by Marks' cock in her pussy and Concord's cock in her mouth. Lani is starting to moan slightly, as she breaths with each thrust. Just for a change of pace, Concord suddenly follows Lani back as she pushes herself onto Marks' cock, and Concord's cock pushes to the hilt down her throat as she hits home with her pussy. The men groan with pleasure as they fill Lani with 27 inches of manhood from both ends.

As Concord pulls back to give Lani some air, she gasps loudly and says "Oh my God! How incredible! Two hot cocks in me at once. I am literally filled!"

Huge amounts of saliva are dripping from Concord's cock and Lani's chin. Sara starts spraying some oil on Lani's ass and begins fingering her bunghole with one, two, then three fingers.

Lani looks back at what Sara is doing and moans "Ummm, that's good, Sara."

Sara responds with "I'm glad you like it. How about some more?"

Winking and motioning with her head to Concord, she says "Let's get some cock in this opening, shall we?"

Lani looks shocked, but gets distracted by Marks beginning to pump his dick into Lani with some authority.

Concord works his way down and takes up position straddling the back end of the bench. While Sara holds Lani's ass cheeks wide for maximum access, Katarina sprays some oil on his cock and gives it a few last strokes for good measure.

Sara says quietly "OK, Marks, that's enough for now. Let's get this monster where it belongs."

Mr. Marks freezes while Katarina guides the cock to Lani's rear entrance, and Concord slowly starts pushing against the nether gates. Lani tenses up, and Concord immediately stops to give her a chance to relax. This repeats several times in the next couple of minutes, until Concord's cock head suddenly pops past the opening and disappears.

Lani gives forth a quick "Oh! Aaahh!" as Concord very slowly starts pushing his dick into her ass, inch by inch. After a few minutes, Concord is successfully pumping his cock in and out of Lani's ass to a depth of about eight inches.

Sara says "OK, Concord. Let's see what Lani can do. Start pushing until she says stop."

Concord nods and begins pushing steadily deeper, with Lani giving an occasional twitch and gasp, but gamely letting Concord continue. The girls are mesmerized as they watch the 13 inches slowly disappear inside Lani's ass. A burst of applause greets the end when Concord has buried his world-class cock all the way in that virgin ass. Lani is biting her lip, but none the worse for wear.

Sara is stunned, and says to Lani "You are built for fucking huge black cocks! Is there anything you can't do?"

Astonished, the girls watch the show as Concord starts slowly pumping and drilling Lani's ass. Sara starts directing again as she places cameras and instructs the men for maximum effect. She starts orchestrating the action, first having Marks and Concord alternate strokes for maximum friction for Lani. Then Sara changes the pace, having Lani move and the men stay still while Lani first is filled in both holes, then pulling almost all the way out.

Lani starts to develop a sweat on her back as she is pumping forward and then back, impaling herself on two huge cocks at once. Katarina is tired of watching this hot action and just diddling herself on the sidelines, so she squeezes in with her face on Lani's ass, and at an opportune moment grabs Concord's member from Lani's asshole and starts licking and sucking it with great relish.

Sara lets this go for a moment then says "That's enough, Kat. Back it goes."

With one more noisy slurp and a stroke for luck, Katarina guides the rod back to its position where Concord drives it home quite forcefully, getting a little "Oohh!" from Lani in the process.

Part 11 - Mongo

Marks and Concord continue pounding and stroking Lani's cunt and ass, sometimes alternating like a piston engine and sometimes simultaneously pummeling her holes, with Lani moaning and grunting at their efforts.

The sight of ice queen Lani sandwiched between two hung studs getting royally fucked is burned on my brain forever.

Meanwhile the view shifts again to the living room where Mongo is being "fluffed" by Sara and Katarina. Mongo's 12-inch cock is already hard and ready, in fact he comments to the girls that he's not sure how long he can hold out before cumming since it's been more than three weeks since his last orgasm, and the activity in the bedroom is "unbelievably hot".

Sara looks up at him and smiles, saying "Well, let's get you in there and find out. Remember, you have to face fuck her and then cum like we told you if you want the extra $1,000."

Mongo grins and says "I've never done that before, but I'll do my best."

Sara strokes his long dick a few more times and says "I know you will. Our research shows it's possible because when you pull out after deep throating, the throat closes off and leaves only one way for the cum to travel. All you have to do is have this big unit at the right place and shoot cum like a firehose."

Katarina giggles and says "I can't wait to see this!"

The girls stand up and guide Mongo into the bedroom.

Lani is now totally covered in sweat like a race horse and the steady pace of the athletic porn studs has allowed her orgasm to slowly build. Her moans and gasps are increasing in both volume and frequency as she begins to feel the wave of pleasure building. With her head thrown back and eyes closed, she begins to pant between gasps "Don't stop... Oh my God... Uunngghh... Aaawww... Keep it up... This is SO good... Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me!"

Sara and Katarina glance at each other and then chime in "Oh, Lani, we have something for you..." then lead Mongo up to her. "Meet Mongo!"

Lani opens her eyes and tries to focus while her body is bucking like a bronco, and finally sees the third huge black cock staring her in the face. Her eyes grow very wide and she immediately has her orgasm, screaming and out of control. "OOOHHHH, GGGOOODDD! SHIT! I'M COMINGGGG. OH OH OH OH Oh Oh Oh oh oh oh Oooohhhhh!"

Sara says "Mongo, stuff your cock in her mouth and shut her up. We don't want Lani's orgasm to disturb our neighbors."

Part 12 - The Climax

Katarina guides the massive dick into Lani's gasping, open mouth. He pushes insistently all the way down her throat, but pulls back quickly to make sure she can breath. She is still trying to moan as the cock strokes in and out of her well lubricated tunnel.

After a minute or so, the stimulation from Lani's post-orgasm spasming throat must be too great as Mongo increases his pace and starts to moan.

Astonished, Sara looks up at him "You're not coming already, are you?"

Mongo is biting his lip and sweating as he tries to hold back a little longer. Katarina says "We have to slow him down. I'll grab his cock and squeeze."

As she reaches for the base of his shaft, Mongo exhales explosively and brushes her hands aside, shouting "It's too late! Here I come!" He shoves his dick all the way to the bottom and starts pumping in and out the last two inches. "Ahhh! Unnggghhh! This is it!"

Alarmed, Sara shouts "Pull out! Remember our plan! Get in position just past the tongue!"

In desperation she starts pulling back on Mongo's hips to get him in position. Mongo pulls almost all the way out of Lani's throat, then pushes in an inch or two. Sara directs the cameras into position above and to the side while Katarina starts stroking the eight inches outside Lani's mouth.

Mongo gives one last cry of "Ooohh Awww Ooowww" and you can see his cock visibly expand slightly, stretching Lani's lips even further, and then it starts.

baughzer
baughzer
14 Followers