The Ultimate Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cum from his pulsating cock is spewing out Lani's NOSE. One, two, three spurts shoot out her nostrils and ooze over his cock and start dripping next to Marks' head on the bench below.

Mongo then pulls all the way out and starts plastering Lani's face and hair as Katarina continues stroking his cock and five more sprays of cum splatter her hair, forehead, eyes, and mouth. Lani then blows the remaining cum out her nose while Sara guides the dripping cock into her mouth like a popsicle. Lani sucks and licks the cock head, then spits out the remaining jizz while the cum on her face slowly oozes down past her mouth and dangles off her chin.

Sara looks at Mongo and says "Great job! You just earned an extra grand!" She gives him a high five.

Concord suddenly speaks up from behind Lani, "Hey, I'm getting ready to cum a shitload here. Better get outta the way."

He slowly pulls his cock out of Lani's ass and it waggles like a tent pole in front of him as he moves into position at Lani's mouth. Meanwhile Mongo moves around and begins fucking Lani's ass to take Concord's place.

Lani begins sucking Concord's cock and he is obviously getting excited as he watches this deflowered virgin suck her ass juices off his rock hard pole. He is only stroking a couple of minutes when he starts to quicken his pace and tense up as the moment arrives. He grabs her head and jams his dick all the way to the hilt, then begins shivering with almost epileptic jerks and quivers as rising moans escape his lips.

Sara shouts to him "Don't come yet! Pull out! Get in position!"

Concord opens his eyes and quickly pulls all but a few inches out of her throat. He grits his teeth and in his high voice says "If he can do it, so can I."

Katarina starts stroking his exposed shaft, and Concord hunches over Lani's head as the cum starts boiling up and out. There is a moment of dead silence, and Lani's eyes squeeze shut as if in pain, then suddenly spurts of cum shoot out her nose and literally bounce off his exposed cock and Katarina's stroking hands.

Katarina then pulls his cock all the way out and strokes and aims the cum cannon at Lani's face as a target. Cum starts going everywhere, starting with Lani blowing the cum residue out of her nose. With incredible force, spurts of cum crash off her nose, chin, and forehead and spray out to hit the bystanders and even the camera lens.

Finally Concord lets out an explosive "AAWWWW UNNNGGGHHH OWWWW OOOOHHHH" as his spurts slow to a trickle.

Suddenly Mongo starts gasping and the camera unsteadily swings around and focuses on him as he pulls his member out of Lani's ass. He grabs his cock with both hands and starts stroking, pointing his cock down onto Lani's perfect ass cheeks. With a final explosive gasp his second orgasm sprays another, smaller cumshot which splashes off her ass and dribbles slowly into her gaping asshole.

Everyone cranes to see the performance, and Katarina murmurs "Man, that's HOT."

Sara chimes in saying "Well. Mongo, you weren't kidding! This hot action has managed to pump you dry. You broke the rules and stroked yourself, but that was so hot we can overlook it."

Mongo laughs and wipes sweat off his forehead.

Sara then becomes the director again, and helps Lani stand up and turn around into a 69 position on top of Marks.

His throbbing 14 inches is standing up like the Eiffel tower, shining in the bright lights from Lani's pussy juices and his own pre-cum. Katarina uses both hands to start stroking it and then guides it into Lani's waiting mouth.

Lani starts deep throating up and down on the shaft, going deeper with each thrust. Sara uses her hands on Lani's head to set the pace and control the action. You can see Marks' hips start to tense and clench as his orgasm approaches. Sara starts to push Lani's head all the way down to the root of Marks' cock and hold it there for five, ten, even fifteen seconds, then pull it all the way to the top as you hear Lani breath in desperately through her nose.

Like an ER nurse, Katarina is at Marks' head, checking with him about the status of his approaching explosion.

You can hear her murmuring "OK? Almost there? How many seconds?" while Sara is looking back at Katarina for a signal.

Within a dozen strokes it becomes obvious that Marks is on the brink, moaning louder and louder "OOHHH AHHHH OOOOHHHHH AAAWWWW!"

Katarina urgently asks "Now? Now?"

With a nod, Marks gives the go ahead and Katarina nods to Sara. Sara first pushes Lani's head all the way to the root for a moment, then pulls it out to leave only three inches. With a great shout from Marks, the obelisk-like cock expands and begins to pulse from root to tip. Lani's eyes squeeze shut and her face tenses as much as it can with a monster cock filling her mouth.

Suddenly the cum starts shooting out Lani's nose and runs down the length of the fuck stick below. After a few spurts, Sara pulls Lani's head back and the remaining five or six explosions arc up and hit Lani's face, neck and chest while Sara strokes and milks every last drop out of the black monster.

Part 13 - The Conclusion

Lani stands up on wobbly legs, and looks down at the huge mess of three monster cumshots dribbling down her face and dripping off her chin, chest and outrageous nipples. She smiles ruefully as she massages the fuck juice all over her body. Sara kneels down and gently spreads her legs as far possible, then watches while the Mongo juice drips from her punished asshole.

Sara then hugs Lani and asks "Well, what did you think of our surprise?"

Lani smiles and says "That was incredible! I'm going to be sore for a week!"

Katarina laughs and hugs Lani as well. Mel then walks up to Sara and whispers something.

Sara laughs and says "Well, that will depend on our guests. Why don't you ask them?"

Mel then kneels next to Marks, still laying on the bench, and while slowly stroking his cock, asks "Any chance for another fuck with the rest of us girls?"

Marks grins, sits up, and starts to fondle Mels spectacular tits, while Stephanie kneels at his feet and starts sucking hungrily on his growing cock. You can see the other guys moving toward the action as the scene slowly fades to black.

Over the moans and murmurs of lovemaking, you can hear Lani tell Sara "That was the ultimate bachelorette party!"