The Ultimate Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that?"

"Yes, like that, everywhere."

His mother nodded her understanding and moved back to kiss both nipples. The stain, perfectly shaped only enflamed him more and with a groan Paul grasped his cock knowing it would only be minutes before he had to shoot again.

"No, that is my job now. Let me."

His mother positioned herself so that she was sitting upright over his cock. He felt her fingers as they grasped him and then watched wide eyed as she began to guide him into her hot sexy body.

The feeling was like nothing he had ever imagined. So tight, so warm and then when he thought it couldn't get any better she began to move her body up and down his length.

"Ohhhh, fuck, mom, Jillian, oh god."

His mother leant forward and captured his lips with her own. He could feel her rock hard nipples as they grazed his chest and the undulations he remembered from when he explored his mother's pussy began to pound his cock and then, amazingly Jillian's tight channel seemed to clench around him.

"Yes, Paul, gonna cum on your cock, come with me, baby, mix our juices together, yes, now!"

"Can't ... mom, can't hold it, cumming with you ... ohhhhhhh!"

Words became impossible as suddenly everything he had began to pour from him. Pulse after pulse, convulsion following convulsion, Paul's cum filled his mother's pussy and then began to leak back out.

His senses began to desert him and Paul fell back against the pillow unable to form any coherent thoughts or actions as the world darkened and then disappeared from sight.

~*~

Paul's wakeup call had been his mother gently kissing his lips; his early morning exercise had included taking his mother from behind, holding on to her beautiful tits as he plunged into her over and over until she had almost screamed his name before once again bathing his cock in her wonderful juices.

The best moment had come just a little later though as he lay back on the bed, his cock in his tight fist, watching as she played with herself just for him.

"I want you to have this bra, baby, to remind you of our time together, but you have to do something special to it first."

"What?" His hand sped up as he thought about owning the very piece of clothing she had worn as he kissed and caressed her just the night before.

"I want you to jerk off into it. Fill the cups with your cum and then keep it that way, use it again for the same purpose and remember what we did."

"Oh my god."

Her words almost tipped him over the edge and he watched in fascination as she picked up the beautiful lacy garment and ran it between her legs to soak up some of her own juices.

Slowing down his movements Paul waited for her to relinquish her treasure and then, as she lay it across his thighs began to speed up again.

"Ohhh, ohhh, can't hold it, you're sure?"

"Yes."

It was all he needed. His cum shot out of his cock arching up and landing neatly inside the delicate white cup. Again and again he pulsed out his release until he could no longer move a muscle.

Dazed but deliriously happy Paul picked up the bra and held it to his face. His cum glistened against the material and he watched as his mother dipped a finger in and then sucked his spunk off it.

"Mmmm, delicious."

There were no words in Paul's vocabulary eloquent enough for him to express himself and so instead he got to his feet and pulled his mother close to him. Their lips met and he gently sought entry. Without hesitation Jillian let him in and they kissed passionately before reluctantly pulling apart.

"We have to go home, baby, and we absolutely can't tell anyone about this. But it has been the most exciting weekend of my life and you provided me with the ultimate date. Thank you."

The kiss this time was chaste, platonic, and on the end of his nose. Paul nodded, still unable to speak properly and made his way towards the bathroom. He knew when he returned, washed and dressed, they would be an ordinary mother and son again and from now on that would probably never change. That fact paled into insignificance though because he also knew, before that, even if it had been for only one night, they had been lovers, an extraordinary fact which would never change either.

The End