The Ultimate Desire Dress Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple finds the dress in a hotel hall.
1.2k words
4.35
31.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

"Get that dress!"

"Did you see that? She was naked!"

"No, she wasn't. She was wearing that dress and we need to go get it."

"Of course. I'll just hang it on the doorknob here where she can find it later."

"No, you're going to get that dress and go put it on. Now!"

"I can't just steal it! I'd feel stupid wearing someone else's clothes. Besides, it probably won't fit, anyway. She was ..."

"It'll fit just fine. I gotta see you in that dress!"

"Well, okay. But I really don't think this is such a good idea."

"It's a great idea. Here, let me open the door."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"I do."

"Unzip me, please. It is a very pretty dress. It feels nice, too. Oh, no. I think my heel tore it. I heard a ripping sound. "

"Turn around and let me see. It's just a small tear at the bottom. It's hardly noticeable. Let me get a piece of tape."

"You know, this dress does fit me."

"Told you so. Now hold still while I tape it."

"Hey, what's this?"

"I can't see. What is it? "

"A little scrap of paper with writing on it."

"Inspected by Number 10, I'll bet."

"It's pretty faint. Let me move into the light. You just keep working on those buttons."

"There are a lot of them. It's taking me forever. That woman had only one fastened when we saw her. Do you suppose he made her take that dress off in the hallway?"

"Trust me. I saw the two of them. That man didn't force her to do anything, She wanted to as much as he did."

"Can you see what it says?"

"YOUR ULTIMATE DESIRE AWAITS. ENJOY.' It sounds like a cheesy fortune from a fortune cookie. I'll just throw it away."

"No! Don't! It's this dress. I can feel it. Put it back in the tear and cover it with the tape."

"What do you mean, you can feel it?"

"I can feel it. My whole body is energized. All tingly... Like something great is going to happen."

"Really ... Okay, okay. I'll put it back."

"I'm all finished with the buttons. What do you think? Does it look alright?"

"Wow! I can see what you mean about 'all tingly'. I can see your nipples through the dress. They're poking out like I've been pinching them."

"Are they really? That's what I feel like. And I'm getting more turned on by the minute. Should we forget about going downstairs for a drink and just stay in the room. We could watch the adult video channel and ..."

"No. We're going to go to the bar all right. But first we need to make a few changes. Come here."

"What are you doing with your pocketknife? Is there a thread hanging?"

"You need crotchless panties to go with that dress and I'm making them for you. I'm going to cut a slit in your pantyhose. God, your pussy is just dripping with juices. I can see the drops glistening on your lips."

"I could have just taken them off . There was no need to cut them. I feel so, I don't know, naughty. I've never worn crotchless panties. I wonder if any one else can tell."

"No one can tell but the two of us. I've got plans for your pussy and you probably won't be able to take those pantyhose off. Let's go."

"What do you mean, plans for my pussy? I don't think that fortune was just for you. Don't I get any say in this?"

"Lobby. Of course, you do. I promise you. You will love this . Pay attention to your body. Your breasts and your pussy are already enjoying it. It's just going to get better. Like this?"

"Harder. You know I always love it when you pinch my tits. Just like that. Ooh. Have you still got that knife on you?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Here. I want you to cut holes in this bra. I want to feel my nipples rubbing against this dress. "

"I don't have to cut it. You could always just take it off."

"No, I want to keep the bra on. It's kinkier that way."

"See, I told you you'd get into this whole thing."

"Baby, look at yourself in this mirror. You look amazing. Ready for the rest of your ultimate desire?"

"Are you going to push the stop button and fuck me right in this elevator?"

"No, but that's a great idea."

"Are you going to watch someone else fuck me in this elevator?"

"God, that makes my cock hard! Feel! But no."

"I could give you a blow job..."

"Yes, you could and I'd love it, but not right now. The door's opening. This is the lobby."

"Kiss me."

"Of course."

"I can feel your cock right through this dress. It's so hard. You could fuck me standing up in this hallway."

"Mmmm! That would be nice. Let's go into the bar."

"My clit is starting to quiver. I could lean over this chair and you could fuck me."

"Oh, babe, that sounds so nasty. Let's find someplace to sit."

"You could lean me over and fuck me in the ass with that rock-hard cock of yours."

"What a wonderful picture. Here's a booth in the back."

"You could lean me over and fuck me in the ass with that rock-hard cock of yours while I was sucking that guy's dick."

"Here. Please go back up to the bar and get our drinks. Make sure you bring back lots of napkins."

"Napkins?"

"Yeah, I'm going to be jacking off, watching that fine ass of yours and thinking about what you've been thinking about."

"Oh... Here's another one to think about...You could lean me over and fuck me in the ass with that rock-hard cock of yours while I was sucking that guy's dick and his friend over there has his cock in my pussy."

"Oh, Jesus!"

"Here are your napkins. You could lean me over and fuck me in the ass with that rock-hard cock of yours while I was sucking that guy's dick and his friend over there has his cock in my pussy and I think I'd really like to have the bartender sucking on my clit, too."

"OH MY GOD! I'm coming! I'm coming! "

"Oh, but what about my ultimate desire?"

"I'm going to go down on my knees under this table and kiss your beautiful pussy. I'm going to go down on my knees under this table, kiss your beautiful pussy and finger fuck you until your lube drenches my fingers. I'm going to go down on my knees under this table, kiss your beautiful pussy, finger fuck you until your lube drenches my fingers and use one of those slick fingers in your tight ass. I'm going to go down on my knees under this table, kiss your beautiful pussy, finger fuck you until your lube drenches my fingers, use one of those slick fingers in your tight ass and suck on that swollen clit until you come screaming right here in this bar."

"Oh, yes! You were right. That is my ultimate desire!"

glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers