The Ultimate Gift

Story Info
Master trains.
3.3k words
3.83
12.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am home alone tonight and you are working late again; it is okay even though I miss you when you are gone for the evening. Your life can get a bit crazy at times, so busy but I know that you need to do what you do. Times like these give me time to think but not too much, over thinking things always seem to get me into trouble. But tonight it is different, I am reminiscing about the night I gave you my fit, my gift of submission to you.

It seems like it was only yesterday that I found myself driving towards your hotel.

I drive through the night full of anticipation wondering how this evening's events will unfold. My heart pounds harder in my chest as I get closer to your hotel. Just a short time later, I pull into the parking lot of the hotel as I ease my black BMW into the parking space. I take a deep breath knowing fully well of what I am about to do. I step out of the car, around to the trunk to get my bag out, walk towards the front doors and into the lobby. As I approach the elevators I am excited but nervous at the same time, so many emotion invading my thoughts, I step in and push the button for the 3rd floor.

The elevator arrives at the 3rd floor and I get out, looking at the sign on the wall to direct me to your room. I soon find myself standing in front of room number 330, taking another deep breath before I knock at your door. I hesitate for a moment thinking about what is about to happen here tonight, but then I smile as I gently knock on the door.

From behind the door, I hear your voice.

Come in my pet, it is open.

I turn the doorknob and push the door open walking into your room. I enter the room finding it quite dark only lit up by strategically placed candles with soft jazz playing in the background. Seems like such a romantic setting for what is about to take place here but at the same time I love that you have gone to some trouble to make tonight more special.

In the candle lit room I can see you sitting in one of the soft chairs, you tell me to come closer.

Yes Master, as I walk further into the room and closer to you.

You tell me to stop right there as you stand up out of your chair and take a step forward out of the shadows. My breath catches in my throat as I see all of you now looking oh so Domly dressed in black. The sight of you almost make me want to direct my gaze down towards the carpet and then wondering if I should or not, I choose not to hoping that I will not get in trouble already, as I look you in the eyes, you are smiling back at me. That is a good sign that I have not done anything wrong yet.

Evening Pet, it is good to see, how are you?

Good Evening, Master. Good to see you too. I am fine, but I will have to admit I am just a bit nervous Master.

Well my sweet pet, there is nothing at all to be nervous about, just do as I say and you will be just fine, your voice calm and reassuring.

Yes Master.

Good Girl.

I stand before you for what seems like an eternity, my mind racing as the minutes pass. I cannot help but be nervous, even though you told me that was no reason for it. Your voice breaks the silence finally.

I think first I want to see what is mine, before I claim it pet. Clothes off, please. And do it slowly, I want to savor seeing your naked skin being revealed to me as you take each off.

Yes Master.

It is not like you have not seen me naked before, but tonight is so much different. I know that when I submit to you then you will rightfully take what is yours, which will probably include looking over and inspecting your property.

I start to undress, pulling my shirt out of my jeans over my head. I look at you to see if you want me to continue, you motion for me to keep going. I know that you are watching me closely as I unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans and slide them off. I stand before you now, just in my bra and thong, feeling naked compared to you being fully dressed. Only imagining what it will be like when I am totally naked in front of you, your eyes slowly lingering over every curve and crevice of my body. My thoughts right now range from being very excited to feeling just a bit embarrassed.

You take another step closer to me; I can smell your cologne right now. MMM, you smell so sexy. Your scent triggers a reaction within me; I am beginning to feel very turned on, the wetness growing in my thong. I shiver as your fingertips lightly brush across my exposed belly, my nipples hardening instantly. You circle around behind me, I feel your hands brush against my ass. I know that you are standing directly behind me now. I feel your breath on my neck as you whisper in my ear.

MMMMm, so nice my pet. But I want to see you naked now.

I reach behind and undo my bra, freeing my breasts; you circle back around the front of me as I pull of my thong. I stand before you totally naked now and feeling very exposed but still very excited.

Hands behind your back and spread your legs for me pet.

Yes Master, as I move into the position, putting my hands behind my back and spreading my legs for you.

Good Girl.

You circle around me, drinking in the sight of me, gently touching me, your hands finding my curves. You stand behind me again reaching around me, your hands sliding up my body until they cup my breasts; I feel your breath on my neck. I try to be still for you as your fingers slide to my nipples, your thumbs brushing over them. I whimper as the pleasure rushes through my body. Your fingers brush against my ass again finding their way between my legs and slipping between my now very wet lips, dipping inside my wetness and circling my clit. I begin to moan and whimper more with your touch.

MMMMMMm, you are so wet my sweet pet. I am going to have so much fun with you tonight, you whisper in my ear.

Thank you Master. I will do whatever you ask of me this evening and forever if you will have me.

That is my good girl, as you continue to caress me all over making me begin to pant.

I stand there as you walk away from me sitting down on the edge of the bed. I wonder what you have in mind next, but I soon find out.

Come here my pet. And lie across my lap.

I do as you say and soon I am lying across your lap.

Master, may I speak freely?

Of course, my pet.

Well Master have I done something wrong?? I think that you are about to spank me and I am not sure why.

Oh well you have done nothing wrong, you have been a very good girl tonight so far, but I want to spank you so I am going to. Besides I like to look and feel of your reddened ass cheeks when I take your tight little ass tonight.

MMMMMm, then let's get on with it Master, as I giggle.

Your hands stroke my ass relaxing my skin and you smack my ass somewhat hard. Smacks rain down all over my ass; I can feel my skin getting hot. I whimper a bit as you spank me, but I can feel my wetness growing. Your fingers dip into my wetness again as your other hand continues to spank me.

Hmmm, I think that my pet likes getting spanked. Your pussy is so wet.

MMMM, thank you Master. And yes I do like getting spanked Master as I am sure you can tell. But take me Master please...claim your pussy. You have got me so hot and wet and needing your cock very badly. Please Master.

All in good time my pet, by the time this evening is over I will have claimed all of your holes as mine. Now off my lap and on your knees, my lil whore.

Yes Master, as I climb quickly off of you and kneel down at your feet.

You rise to your feet as I sit there on my knees, you lower your pants.

Suck me my lil whore. And you had better do a good job or I will have to spank you again and I will not be so nice.

I take your cock in my mouth and begin to lick and suck it. Your moans from above tell me that I am doing a good job sucking you. I grab your ass pulling; you're closer to me and pushing your cock deeper down my throat. Your fingers are tangled up in my hair as you fuck my mouth harder and faster. Your moans getting louder, your grip on my hair tighter, it will not be long now. I keep licking and sucking you as your cock slides in and out till I feel your cum in the back of my throat and swallow it down.

Dam my lil whore, that was pretty awesome.

Thanks Master. Glad that you liked that so much. Oh and thank you for letting me have your gift Master.

Do you still want my cock my lil whore? I still have two more holes to claim.

Oh yes Master, please take what is yours. I need your cock filling my pussy and ass. Take me, use me Master. Make me yours.

You tell me to get up off the floor and get on the bed on my hands and knees. I move quickly into position obeying your commands. What a lovely sight, two holes readily available for you to fuck as you please.

I am going to take your sweet tight ass first my lil whore. I want to see the look in your eyes when I slide my hard cock into that tight pussy of yours or should I say mine.

My pussy is dripping and needing attention, but I know that I have to wait to get my pussy filled, you want my ass first. I feel you lubing up my ass and sliding a finger in working it around loosening my tight ass up a bit before you slide your cock in. I feel the head of your cock pushing against my ass and slowly sliding in inch by inch. I moan and whimper as your cock fills my tight ass up. I slowly push back against you fucking you back.

Whose ass is this, as you fuck me?

It is your ass Master, to fuck, flog, spank, cum in, cum on, whatever you wish Master.

Good girl, grunting as you bury your cock in my ass over and over.

Your breath coming in pants now, I know that you are close to cuming again. You tell me that my ass is so tight that you are going to cum; you fingers grip my hips tighter holding me against you, fucking my ass deeper. Your cock expands in my ass as you start to cum, fucking me harder, cuming in my ass.

Oh god baby, mmmmmmmmm, you tell me as you collapse on the bed beside me.

You tell me that you need to take a short break before you claim my last hole. I tell you that sounds good to me also, you are not the only one that is feeling a little worn out at the moment. I get up, go to the mini fridge, grab a couple of bottles of water and come back to you.

Good thinking my lil whore, I am quite thirsty too.

Aww well thank you Master, just doing my job and taking care of you.

We lie there for a while, you ask me if I am doing ok, so far and I tell you that I am. You lean over and kiss me gently but just enough to arouse my sense. You tell me to lay back, put my hands above my head and spread your legs wide. Of course I obey your commands and move into the desired position.

You tell me to keep my leg spreads for you. You crawl between my legs leaning down so your face is just inches away from my throbbing clit and soaked pussy. You inhale deeply.

MMMMMMMM, your pussy smells so sweet my lil whore. I am going to make you cum before I take your pussy as mine, make it cum for your Master.

You lean down, your tongue parting my wet swollen lips, lapping up my wetness and heading upwards towards my clit. You begin to lick and suck my clit briefly just enough to make my hips rise and fall to meet your tongue. You lick back down again sticking your tongue in my wet hole, fucking it with your tongue. I whimper and pant mmmmmmm; you are making me so hot. Your attention turns back to my clit, licking, sucking, pulling and gently nibbling on it. Your fingers enter me roughly and start to fuck me while your tongue continues its assault on my clit. I am so close to cuming and I do not know how much more I can take. My legs are trembling; my body so tense, perched on the edge and needing to cum.

Oh please, Master, please let me cum. Let me cum for you; let your pussy cum. Please. As I fight to keep from cuming.

Oh you need to cum do you my sweet lil whore. Hmmmmmm, well ok cum, cum for me.

Your mouth and fingers continue to urge my orgasm on; I finally let go cuming hard and moaning loudly. I can feel my wetness running out of me as you lick it all up. Out of breathe from my hard orgasm I thank you for letting me cum. You kiss and lick all the way up my body, stopping to lick and suck my nipples before finally reaching my mouth and kissing me deeply. I can taste myself as you kiss me, our tongues entangles. Our passion becomes more heated as we both prepare for this final step. I want your cock so badly now, I need and want you to take your last hole.

You continue to kiss me and then you pull back. I can feel your hard cock pressing against the entrance to my pussy.

Whose pussy is this??

It is your pussy Master, to fuck, flog, cum in, cum on, tease. Whatever you wish Master.

Good girl.

You look down at me, our blue eyes meeting as you slide your cock into me all at one. I cry out, your cock filling my tight pussy up. With our eyes still locked on each other you begin to stroke me slowly, feeling every inch slide in and out of me. Our mutual moans of pleasure filling the room.

MMMMMMMm, you feel so good, so wet, so tight. I am going to enjoy fucking this pussy again later my sweet lil whore.

Oh Master, your cock feels good buried in my pussy, fucking me oh so good.

Ohhhhhhh, you like this do ya?? Well then you are really gonna love this.

You grab my thighs and push them up and back towards my chest so you can fuck my pussy even deeper. You begin to slam into me, fucking me harder; you cock deep in my pussy. My moans and pants louder as you fuck me hard. You lie down on top of me now, your weight is pinning me down as you cock strokes into me over and over again. You are kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear making me crazy with lust. I wrap my arms and long legs around you, pulling you closer to me as you continue to fuck me. The friction of your body rubbing against my clit is bring me closer and closer to cuming again, I whimper, moan and pant louder.

You whisper in my ear, that is a good lil whore, cum, cum for me.

You fuck me even deeper, your hips grinding against me.

Oh god, mmmmmmmmm, yes, as I cum hard again.

My already tight pussy contracts around your cock as I cum, you feel it spasm around your cock.

I am going to cum baby, ohhhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....mmmmmmmmm, you growl as you cum.

You collapse down on me, trapping me beneath you, but not a bad place to be either. We are tired, sweaty and sticky, but feeling very very good. I think that we both want to bask in the closeness of this moment. So close to you, skin to skin but in many other ways all made possible by tonight. You smile at me and kiss me several times gently.

Such a good girl I have. My sweet, sweet lil whore and she is all mine now, not that you were not before, but now it is official, you kiss me again.

Thank you Master. I am very proud to be yours. All I ever wanted to do is please you now and always.

Well my lil whore, you have pleased me very much tonight and I am very proud to have you as mine.

Thank you Master, I will always do my best for you, pleasing you makes me very happy.

We both move to get more comfortable. I am lying up against you with my head on your shoulder, your arm around my waist holding me close to you. We lay there talking for a little while longer, but then as we both relax more, the need for sleep sets in.

What do you think my lil sexy whore, time for some sleep?? You look tired and I know that I am.

MMMMMm, yes sleep would be good right, as we both yawn.

You pull me even closer to you if that is possible. I snuggle into you more. You kiss my forehead gently, take a deep breath and drift off. I lie there awake for just a few moments longer replaying tonights events in my head. I know that I do not want to be anyplace else but right here with you. My last thought before I drift myself is that I am so lucky to have you as my Master, and I do not think that I could be any happier.

The hours go by like minutes as I reminisce about that night; I am startled back into reality by the sound of the garage door going up. You are home and earlier than I expected you to be. You walk through the door smiling as you spot me sitting there on the coach,

There is my sexy lil whore. What's doing??

Evening Master, how are you?? Have a good night??

I am good, work was okay, but I am glad to be home as always.

Well I am glad that you are home, I have been sitting here thinking about the night that I gave myself totally, the ultimate gift.

You come closer to me, pull me up off the couch, take me in your arms, kissing me gently and giving me a big hug. You kiss my neck and nibble on my ear.

You whisper in my ear in that sexy voice that makes me wet just hearing it. OOhhhhh, my sweet sexy lil whore, I would like to relive that night myself right now. Let's go to bed!!!