The Ultimate Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you staying?" Jody asked once we had all piled into her car.

I had made a reservation at the same swanky hotel my sales rep Don and I had eaten in a few years ago and when I told Jody where I was staying she just said, "Perfect!" Tatiana was very excited because she had never been in this hotel before but knew it by reputation as one of 'the' places to see and be seen in Houston.

After the short drive to the hotel I checked in and at Jody's request made dinner reservations for the three of us in the hotels four star restaurant. The girls followed me up to my room, each carrying a garment bag.

"What'cha got in the bags?" I asked not really expecting an answer.

"You will find out soon enough," Jody retorted. "Take your stuff into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up. We'll be here waiting! Did you bring what I told you to bring?"

"I did," I said thinking of the black Italian suit I had in my suitcase.

Thirty minutes later, showered and shaved, I stepped out of the bathroom looking as dapper as possible. "Woohoo! Look at you!" Jody remarked as soon as she saw me.

"Looking good, Mr. Bachelor!" said Tatiana as I did a little pirouette for them. But, if I looked good then the girls looked nothing less than stunning. A transformation had taken place while I was in the bathroom that bordered on the unbelievable.

My two dates for the evening wore matching, but complimentary outfits. Jody had on a white silk blouse that was cut almost to her navel. A gold chain and pearl pendant I had given her for her birthday years ago dangled between her breasts and the matching pearl earrings were obvious now that her dark hair was piled high on her head. The blouse was set off by a pair of tight black silk pants, gold belt, and matching gold shoes with what had to be at least 4" heels.

Tatiana on the other hand wore a shimmering black top that fastened like a choker around her neck, and white silk pants. The top had a narrow, diamond shaped cutout from her neck to below her breasts, and it was backless which showed off the intricate Asian style tattoo she wore on one shoulder. I knew there were other tattoos to match it elsewhere on her body. She also wore gold high heeled shoes, but her hair was loose and it cascaded in silken curls around her shoulders.

"Wow!" was about all I could manage to say for a second or two as I took in the sight before me. "You girls look amazing!"

"Thank you!" they both said in unison.

"I think 'amazing' should be the theme for the rest of the night, don't you, Tat'" said Jody.

"Absolutely, Jo'. Let's get this party started!" Tatiana replied and the two of them headed for the door while I just stood there in awe.

"Are you coming?" Jody asked me with a laugh.

"Huh?" I asked with blink or two. "Oh! Yeah!" I replied with a chuckle and coming to my senses I quickly moved to open the door for them.

In the elevator on the way down the girls placed themselves on either side of me, each taking an arm. They both gave me a squeeze and a peck on the cheek. The elevator doors opened and a couple of guys who waiting for the elevator got wide eyed when they saw us and had to step aside to let me and my two beautiful ladies pass. I proudly felt the eyes of every one in the hotel watch us as we sauntered our way into the restaurant.

Throughout dinner the girls played the role of classy tarts, and the overacting they did for the benefit of the wait staff was worthy of an Oscar. Often, it was all I could do to keep a straight face and at one point I almost spit out my drink when Tatiana surreptitiously flashed her breast at a busboy that was filling our water glasses for what had to be the tenth time since we sat down. At the sight of her tattooed breast and pierced nipple his expression froze in shock, or awe, and he poured most of the water on the floor. We laughed out loud as he made a hasty escape. After that we got twice as much attention.

When we were alone the girls gave me their undivided interest and I felt like a rock star. Given all the glances our way I am sure the other patrons thought I was, too. They fed me tidbits by hand. They nibbled on my ears and neck. And at one time or another they both kissed me deeply. They rubbed the bulge in my pants a few times, too, but just as if they were dancing for me at the club I was told I was a naughty boy if I tried to touch them inappropriately. You might think I was disappointed, but to be honest I was having the time of my life, and it didn't stop me from trying to get away with everything I could.

We were laughing constantly, and I am sure we annoyed anyone seated near by. And of course, the champagne was flowing so we got louder as the evening progressed. By the time dinner was over I was feeling the effects of the bubbly, so I knew my two light weight companions had to be well on their way to being smashed having kept up with me drink for drink.

No amount of complaining or insisting would convince either of the girls to allow me to pick up the bill. Jody, in particular, insisted this was her treat and a present for me. However, the look on her face when she saw the bill told me it was just a little bigger than she expected, so I quietly slipped her a hundred dollars without Tat' suspecting a thing. "Thank you!" she mouthed at me with a smile.

In the elevator on the way back up to the room the girls were giddy between the drink and the fun they were having. We had snuck an almost full bottle of champagne out of the restaurant and we all took turns guzzling from the bottle as we rode up to our floor. Jody half stumbled and half nestled up against me. She turned her face up towards mine.

"Well," she said with that same grin I had been seeing all day, "dinner is over. Are you ready for some dessert?"

"Dessert?" I asked with mock surprise.

"Make that two desserts!" pronounced Tatiana just as the elevator door opened.

I would not go so far as to say we stumbled up the hall to my room, but the path we wove was far from straight. It didn't help matters that I was holding both girls so close our feet were getting tangled. Then Tat' dropped the bottle of champagne and both she and Jody fell over top of each other trying to pick it up before too much spilled. Okay, I lied. We stumbled!

Once we got into the room the girls took their garment bags into the bathroom and told me to make room in the sitting area of my suite. I pushed the coffee table out of the way and turned the sitting chair so it was facing the room at one end. I turned on the TV and then I settled down in the chair to wait. On impulse I called room service and ordered another bottle of champagne and a fruit plate as well.

I could hear all sorts of giggling coming out of the bathroom. A couple of bumps and thumps could be heard as well. The bathroom was not large so I imagine they were working in pretty tight quarters. I can't imagine for the life of me why they just didn't use the bedroom, but at that point I suppose it didn't matter. Then it quiet for a few minutes before I heard the doorknob turn and the girls came out wearing their 'working' clothes.

Jody was wearing a low-cut black lace pushup bra with a pair of matching boy shorts. The shorts weren't cut like a thong in the back, but they still showed about half of her tight little bubble butt. She wore a silver belly chain and a black pair of those high-heeled platform shoes that only strippers wear. They had to be at least 6" high. She had let her hair down and it was hanging loosely around her shoulders.

Tatiana, just as she had done all night, was dressed opposite to Jody. She was wearing a tight, white, one piece teddy that was cut very high over her hips, and it was a thong in the back. It was lacy and nearly see-through. I could see hints of her tattoos beneath it; tattoos I had heard about but not yet seen in person. She had a single white garter on her left leg and she was wearing a pair of platform shoes, also white. Her hair was now pulled up into a tight ponytail which accentuating the high cheekbones indicative of her eastern European heritage.

Before I could even get a word out praising the way they looked there was a knock at the door. For a second I had forgotten I had ordered room service and before I could even move towards the door Jody had it open and was inviting a very wide eyed young man into the room.

"Just put it over there," said Jody pointing to the coffee table I had dragged over by the corner bar at the far end of the room. As the bell boy crossed the room the two girls looked at each other and seemed to come to some unspoken consensus. Together they followed the young man and when he put the tray down and turned around he was corned by the two beautiful and scantily clad women.

I don't know whether it was for my benefit or his, but they flirted with him outrageously for a minute or two. Tatiana ran both her hands all over his chest and arms while Jody had the fingers of her left hand in his hair and was playing with his ear. He was looking at me helplessly when Jody reached down and gave his evident bulge a squeeze and asked, "Is that for me? I thought we were supposed to give you a tip?"

That did it! The young bellboy wriggled away from the girls and quickly shoved the bill in front of me to sign, which I did. He was out the door before the ink even dried and I am sure he could hear the girl's laughter as he retreated down the hall.

"Aw!" exclaimed Tatiana. "And, he was so cute, too!"

Jody moved over to where I was standing, put her hand on my chest and began slowly pushing me backward toward the armchair. "You aren't going to run away on us are you?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

No," I said as I plopped down in the chair, "I think I'll just sit here and see what you girls have planned."

"Good choice!"

While Tatiana poured us each a glass of champagne I sat quietly and watched Jody set up a small 'boom box'. She shuffled though three or four hand-labeled CDs before choosing one and inserting it into the waiting mouth of the CD player. With the sounds of Barry White sifting through the room Tatiana handed us each a glass of champagne and offered a toast.

"To Men!" Tatiana toasted and we all clinked glasses. "Not all of them are stupid. Some stay bachelors!"

I laughed as I drank then offered a toast of my own. "To my future wife," I said with mock seriousness. "Thank God she isn't here tonight!"

We all laughed and drank again, and then Jody offered a more serious toast.

"To Tim," she began staring me right in the eye, "the man who will always be the one I let get away." I nodded to her graciously in acknowledgement of her toast, clinked her glass and we all drank again.

There was an awkward moment as we all looked at one another contemplating Jody's acknowledgement that still hung in the air. I was about to say something but Jody broke the silence. "Well," she said with a smile, "I may not be the girl you are going to marry, but I am damn well going to be the girl you will never forget!"

Jody put down her glass and began to sway seductively to the music of Barry White that was still coming out of the small stereo. I sat back down. Tatiana put her glass aside and moved to join Jody. They danced in unison with one another but neither had their focus on me. Rather, their eyes were closed as they let the music take them. They danced like this for the remainder of that song and then another sultry number also by Mr. White which followed. Now and then one or the other would look at me and smile, but neither did more than continue to simply move their sexy, lithe bodies to the music. Unlike dancing in a club, they were in no hurry. I wasn't complaining.

When the third song began Tatiana shifted behind Jody and she began to touch my dark haired friend gently on the arms and shoulders. Jody kept her eyes closed and leaned back into Tatiana who slipped her arms around Jody's waist. They rocked in unison for a moment or two with their bodies pressed firmly against one another. My erection grew at the thought of Jody's tight little ass being pressed back into Tatiana's crotch and knowing what it would feel like if it were being ground into me. Tatiana began to move both her hands upwards until she had one of Jody's breasts in each hand. She massaged them and squeezed them upwards a number of times, each time with just a little more force than the last embellishing the effect of Jody's pushup bra. Tatiana leaned her head forward and began to lightly kiss Jody's neck which she immediately arched in pleasure giving Tatiana better access.

Still kissing Jody's neck, Tat' reached up for the lacey straps of Jody's bra and slipped them off her sexy shoulders. She kept pulling the straps downward until Jody's taught little breasts were revealed. This time when Tatiana's hands found Jody's breasts she roll her nipples between her fingers as she squeezed and Jody moaned softly, eyes still closed.

I sat in rapt attention of what was occurring in front of me. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I was fighting the urge to open my fly and stroke myself as I watched, settling instead to subtly rub my bulge through the silky material of suit. I have seen girls perform together on stage before and it always seemed as though it was simply contrived for the audience, which I suppose it was. This was different. I had no idea whether Jody and Tatiana had ever made love to each other before, but that seemed to be what they were beginning to do now. I was spellbound.

Jody turned in Tatiana's arms and curled her own arms around Tatiana's neck pulling her mouth to her own. At first their kiss was urgent as though it was something that had been waiting to happen but then the kiss softened and I could see them each explore each others mouth. Their mouths were pulling lightly at the other's lips. Their tongues were darting and probing gently. Their hands roamed over each other, down their backs, over each other's asses. I saw Tatiana slide her hand down Jody's belly and into the front of her boy shorts. When Tatiana's finger found Jody's clitoris Jody arched her head back and moaned again louder than before. With one arm supporting Jody's lower back Tatiana leaned forward and pulled of Jody's offered nipples into her mouth sucking on it hungrily for a few seconds before doing the same to the other breast. Jody leaned even further back than before trusting her weight to Tatiana's grasp lost in the moment.

I have often wondered what would have happened beyond that moment, but unfortunately I had the misfortune of sneezing. The sound seemed to break the girls trance and both girls looked at me as though they had forgotten I was even there, and perhaps they had. Jody in particular looked a little self conscious as the realization of what they had been doing dawned on her and I knew then it had not been a 'dance' at all, far from it, and again I wondered if they had ever made love to each other before.

After the girls had come back to reality for a few moments Tatiana turned to Jody and asked, "Like we planned?"

Jody just nodded and headed into the bedroom. "Enjoy!" was all she said as she passed by me shutting the bedroom door behind her.

I stared at the closed door over my shoulder for a few seconds before I heard Tatiana behind me say, "Don't worry! She'll be back. But right now you are mine!"

Tatiana had danced a few lap dances for me in the past, usually at Jody's request when it was a slow night so I could put a few dollars in her garter, so I thought knew what to expect from her. While extremely sexy to look at, Tatiana was always very mechanical when she performed on stage or in a lap dance. Her face was devoid of emotion as she worked her way through her normal routine of bumps and grinds. The look she had on her face now was nothing like I had seen on her before. There was a fire in her eye left over from the passion of a few moments before only now it was focused at me. With the sound of some grunge rock I didn't recognize now playing on the small stereo Tatiana looked me in the eye and pulled her tight lycra top down off her shoulders, uncovering her perky breasts and pushed it yet further down until it gathered low around her hips. I stared at her wide-eyed as I took in her pierced nipples and then my gaze followed the black and red tattoo of a thorny rose that wound its way around her left breast, down her belly, and then disappeared into the folds of her Lycra teddy where it bunched at her waist. She turned slowly and the matching tattoo I had seen before snaked its way down her spine then split into a 'T' at the base of her back.

Tatiana turned to face me once again and I allowed my eyes to follow the path of her tattoos downwards once more, then slowly I retraced my gaze back up her body until I was looking her in the eye once again. Smiling, perhaps a bit wickedly, I arched one eyebrow questioningly. Tatiana laughed briefly and with a wicked smile of her own began to push her teddy down over her hips, wiggling in an exaggerated but sexy fashion as she did so. I had expected a g-string such as she wore in the club, but I was pleasantly surprised to see she was nude underneath. I chuckled inwardly as she struggled in a most unladylike fashion to get her garment down and over her platform shoes, but feeling that changed into anticipation when began to slowly stalk her way across the short distance between us.

Tatiana dropped to her knees between my feet. She bent her face into my crotch and blew her hot breath on to my erection. She gnawed at me gently with her teeth then blew on me again, this time with her mouth directly on my pants surrounding my bulge. Her breath was sizzling. Looking up at me Tatiana placed a hand on each of my things and slid them upward together, pressing them over my bulge, and sliding them up over my stomach and chest. Her body slithered up my body following her hands and she bit at me with her teeth along the way.

When our faces were level Tatiana took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth like a snake and my tongue swirled around and around that wet 'viper' in response. When I pushed my tongue into her mouth she sucked on it so hard I actually winced. Laughing at my discomfort, Tat' let me pull it back into my mouth but she continued to press her mouth on mine moaning in pleasure as she did so. She climbed up so high on me that her knees were under my arms as she forced me to arch my head and neck over the back of the chair. And still she kissed me.

When Tatiana finally broke the kiss she turned until her back was toward me and slipped her body downward until her tight little butt was in my crotch. She leaned forward with her hands on her knees and ground her bare pussy into my cock until I could begin to see moisture on my pants. Then, leaning back again until her head was on my shoulder, Tatiana put her arms around my neck and turned her face toward me. We kissed again.

Until this point I had sat with my hands planted firmly on the arms of the chair, good strip club manners having taken over I guess, but now I moved my hands to Tatiana's thighs and slowly glided them upward until the were on here hips. Moving them higher I caressed her sides then began to slide my hands back downwards. Tatiana grabbed my hands with hers. I expected her to return them to the arm of the chair, but she pulled them to her breasts instead and they made a perfect handful.

For the next couple of minutes we continued to kiss as I massaged Tatiana's breasts and pulled at the tiny gold barbells that pierced each of her nipples and she ground her pussy against my erection. The harder I pulled on each of her nipples the more loudly Tatiana moaned into my mouth and the harder she grinded. I thought I might be hurting her, but her moans urged me to pull and twist harder and harder until she arched her back and gasped in pleasure or pain. I didn't know which. It didn't seem to matter.