The Ultimate Payback Ch. 01

Story Info
Charlie get a reward for his kindness.
2.9k words
4.39
29.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was a 59 year old over weight twice divorced bachelor whose sex life was non-existent. His sex drive was still high but other than his own hand, he had nothing to satisfy it. He wrote sex stories about all sorts of wild erotic fantasies, but never really thought that dreams sometimes come true!

The knock on the door to Charlie's small apartment surprised him because he had few friends and nobody ever came to visit him this late at night. When he opened the door a young woman stood there smiling softly at him, she looked so incredibly beautiful that it astounded him. "Are you Charlie?" she asked in voice so sexy that it would have turned on a dead man. He was too busy staring at her tall lush body and could only nod as he tried to take in every detail. "My name is Honey," the super sexy woman replied to his affirmative nod, "Mr. Overman, the man, you helped with his car yesterday sent me, may I come in?"

"Yes please come in," Charlie stammered as he stumbled back to allow Honey to enter his shabby little home. His mind went back to the events of yesterday before he continued, "Mr. Overman, yes I remember, I stopped to help him get his car started, he tried to pay me but I wouldn't take his money. If that's why he sent you, I really don't want his money." Even in her 5 inch, fuck me heels she moved with a cat like grace as she turned to face the still puzzled old man.

"Yes he said you wouldn't take anything from him, but he sent me to repay your kindness, but not with money," Honey purred as she tossed her oversized handbag onto Charlie's couch. "You see I belong to Mr. Overman completely, he is my Master, and he wants you to enjoy me ANYWAY you want for tonight," she told the totally amazed and confused Good Samaritan. "Dose my appearance please you Sir?" she continued as she modeled for him, turning very slowly around so he could admire her incredible body from all angles. He could not help but stare as he took in the details of the sexy stranger as she showed off her hot body to him. She was about 5'9", with long tanned legs, a slender waist, tight round ass, long honey blond hair, deep blue eyes, full lush red lips, but most of all very large natural looking breasts. All this was covered by a short tight red silk dress, unzipped enough to show her more than ample cleavage and make it was obvious that she was braless.

Charlie's mind was racing with erotic thoughts as Honey finished her turn and stood facing him looking so hot that it made his cock begin to grow. "Are you serious, he sent you here to..." he started to say but stopped dead when she pulled down the zipper of her dress. She dropped the sexy garment to the floor, naked now except for her fuck me heels, she moved to him as his wide-eyed stare fixed it's self on the sexy woman's big soft breasts.

"They are natural double D's. Sir, do you like large breasts? " Honey questioned when she noticed Charlie's eyes locked on her ample chest. "They are very sensitive, my Master loves to flog them until I beg him for mercy," the sexy nude woman continued while moving so close to him that her already hard nipples bushed against his chest.

"This is crazy, things like this just don't happen to men like me, it must be some kind of bad joke," Charlie told Honey unable believe what she was offering him even as she stood naked so close to him that the smell of her wonderful perfume filled his nostrils.

"Please Sir, don't send me away, if you do my Master will punish me for failing to please you," Honey begged him while lifting his hands and pressing them against her big soft tits. Her sexy blue eyes pleaded with him as she rubbed her hard nipples into his palms, then she continued, "I can make your wildest dreams come true if you will only let me!"

"You really mean anything I want?" Charlie questioned Honey as he began to maul his naked companion's big natural tits. His hands closed like vices on her warm breasts making her wince in pain, as his lust began to overpower his reason.

"Anything you want, Sir, I am totally yours for tonight," Honey panted while dropping her hand to the now growing bulge in his jeans. As she rubbed his almost fully hard cock, it made him forget any doubts he had about her intentions.

It had been so long since Charlie had been with a woman (and he never had been with a woman as beautiful and sexy as Honey) that he knew he could not control himself for long. He wanted to take full advantage of her incredible body especially those fantastic tits he now held firmly in both hands so he decided to get off quickly then start over. He released his grip on her naked breasts, sat down in his lounge chair and demanded, "On your knees slut. Suck my cock, NOW!"

Honey dropped to her knees as ordered, unfastened Charlie's jeans then pulled them and his underwear off freeing his raging hard cock from its prison. She licked the precum from the tip of his throbbing red swollen cock while using her hands to stimulate by stroking him and toying with his sperm filled balls. Then when she sensed the time was right she opened her full red lips, and slowly took in his manhood in a little at a time until all of it was inside her warm wet mouth.

Charlie had NEVER felt anything like what Honey was doing to him; she used her tongue expertly on the tip of his hard cock while her lips exerted just the right amount of pressure around it as she fucked him orally. He tried as hard as he could to make the fantastic blowjob last as long as possible but she was so good at what she was doing that he could not stop the organism that was building inside him

"You hot mouthed bitch you're making me CUMMMM!" Charlie shouted as he grabbed the back of Honey's head and forced his cock into her mouth all the way to his balls. The volume of cum that erupted from his cock surprised her, causing her to choke and gag as he unloaded his cock deep down her throat. "Swallow all of it baby," he demanded as he held her face firmly against his crotch until the last drop of hot sperm emptied from his throbbing cock.

"Now that was a load, Sir!" Honey commented looking up with lust-filled eyes at Charlie while licking the excess cum from around her sweet mouth. She then returned her attention to his half-hard cock, cleaning the remaining cum from it with her magic tongue. Her clean-shaven pussy was on fire with excitement from sucking this stranger's cock, she needed relief and she had a good idea how to get it ASAP. "Would my new Master like me to put on a little show for him? I brought some toys with me he might enjoy see me use." Her extreme arousal came not just from the blowjob but also because of what her Master had done to her earlier that day. He had wanted her to be in the right state of mind to take care of Charlie so he had used her body in all the ways she loved including a long hard fuck without letting her cum!

Charlie's was still mentally ready for more sex but his old body needed time to recover from Honey's fabulous blow job so the idea of her putting on an erotic show him was perfect. "Go ahead, but you better make it good or I will have to punish you," he answered now getting used to the idea that he was, as least for now, this incredible woman's Master.

To emphasize her subservience to her temporary Master, Honey slowly crawled on her hands and knees over to her bag giving him a little show as her huge breasts swayed provocatively with her every move. As he watched, he became even more obsessed with her big soft tits and remembered what she had said early about how sensitive they were when her Master flogged them. She had no idea what thoughts were now building in his head or she might have been a little nervous, but that would come later for now he would just relax and enjoy the show.

The bag Honey had brought with her contained a small cock shaped vibrator, leather flogger, two adjustable steel nipple clamps, several lengths of rope, bottle of douche and her Master's favorite, a huge 18" long x 3" diameter black dildo. The items he had selected were things he thought would allow her to bring Charlie maximum pleasure. She knew what he would want her to use now so reluctantly she pick out the enormous dildo and showed it to the man that it was her duty to please. "Would my using this please you, Sir?" she asked her host, holding the massive rubber toy in one hand and stroking it like a cock with the other.

Charlie had seen dildos like this before in porno movies and had always been turned on watching the girls fuck their little pink pussies with these enormous toys. "Yes, that looks good, but I am your Master now so remember you may NOT cum without my permission," he informed his horny guest, now acting like the male dominates in his stories had with their sex slaves.

Charlie's words struck fear in Honey's sexually tormented mind, god she hoped he would let her cum before too long, because she needed relief from the fire in her cunt very badly after all she had been thru today. She pulled the heavy wooden coffee table over directly in front him and sat down with her long sexy legs spread wide open giving him full view of her shinny-wet cunt. "Where would Master like his slave to start," she asked him knowing she would have to do anything he demanded as he was now in full control.

"Your big tits, play with them for me but don't touch your nipples," Charlie ordered as he sat watching, stroking his soft cock, while waiting for it to come back to life. Honey did as he ordered even though she desperately wanted to attack her swollen clit with both hands and cum as soon as possible. Cupping both her big heavy breasts, she began kneading them, being very careful not to touch her hard swollen nipples. "You said you big tits were very sensitive, now prove it to, suck your nipples, let's see how wet you can make your cunt and slut spread your legs wider," he demanded becoming more obsessed all the time with her wonderfully large melons.

Honey did as ordered first opening her legs so wide that her swollen cunt lips gapped open exposing her clit to Charlie then lifting one nipple at time to her mouth to suck it as hard as she could. Her nipples were so hard and sensitive now that each time she touched one with her lips it was like an electric shock traveling thru her entire body. He sat watching in silence for what seemed to her forever as she tormented herself to the point that she could feel the sex juice dripping out of her wide-open pussy lips.

"Your juices are flowing nicely now, use the dildo, fuck your slut cunt for me," Charlie said as he finally broke the silence that was driving Honey mad. The half-crazy young woman grabbed the monster dildo and began rubbing it up and down her soaking wet cunt to get it ready; as she did so, it touched her tender swollen clit causing her to whimper out load. "Dose it feel that good already slut?" he questioned in response to her vocal expression of pleasure.

"Yes Sir it does," panted the poor tormented Honey as she began working the tip of the rubber monster into her tight sex hole. "May I play with my clit for you, Sir," she asked, when she had gotten the first few inches of the dildo inside, in voice that made Charlie aware of just how desperate she was to cum.

"Get more in first, at least half then maybe I will let you," Charlie replied as he continued to stroke his now half-hard cock while truly enjoying the torture he was putting his temporary sex slave thru.

The pain Honey was feeling in her over stretched cunt was rapidly turning to pleasure as she worked about half of the 18" monster inside her sweating body. "Now Sir may I," she moaned as her clit screamed for attention, then she continued, panting "Please, please, please Sir may I!"

"Rub you clit, fuck your cunt as hard and fast as you can, but don't cum till I say so!" Charlie ordered Honey as his cock was almost fully hard again, thanks to the wild sex show he was being treated to. The almost crazy woman needed no more encouragement to ravage her body; one hand rammed the monster toy deep into her overheated body at record speed while the other assaulted her swollen clit at the same pace "More! Slut, push it in till you can't push anymore," he demanded of his sex slave wanting to see just how much she could take. The monster dildo was more than any woman could take all of but she tried, getting all but the last few inches inside her tormented pussy. "You want to cum, slut?" he teased her as she mauled and pounded her red-hot pussy to near the point of no return.

"Yessss! Sir!" Honey hissed without slowing her self-torment for one moment, she knew if he did not free her soon she would lose control of her body and cum anyway. He didn't' reply for several minuets, just sat there and enjoyed the beautiful site of a wonderfully sexy woman abusing herself for his private amusement.

"You can cum if you beg me to abuse your tits as much as I want," Charlie finally replied, having decided that Honey's magnificent breasts were too good to leave unused, he wanted her to take away any possible limits.

"Yes! Anything your want Sir, torture my tits, beat them till I scream, but just let me CUM!" Honey begged, so crazy with lust that she didn't' even think about what she was asking for.

Charlie already thinking of how wonderful it was going to be abusing Honey's big soft tits, waited a long moment to increase her agony as much as possible then asked "Anything I want and you won't ask me to stop,"

"ANYTHING, EVERYTHING!" Honey screamed in reply.

"Cum for me" Charlie answered simply.

The whole earth seamed to Honey to shake as the first massive orgasm swept thru her hot tortured body, but it did not stop there as another tidal wave of pleasure quickly followed the first. She was still mindlessly fucking and rubbing herself when yet a third colossal one exploded inside her tormented young body. Finally, as that one passed the fourth and biggest one yet engulfed her, causing her exhausted body to at last collapse in a fog of spent passion.

Charlie almost lost control of himself while watching the spectacular sites and sounds of Honey's multiple orgasms, he needed to cum badly now and he knew exactly how. Moving quickly he dropped to his knees between her still wide spread legs and rammed his hard cock all the way into her cum soaked pussy until his balls rested against her ass checks. Never had he felt anything as wonderful as the warmth of her hot flesh wrapped around his throbbing cock, grabbing her hips to steady himself he proceeded to fuck her semi-conscious body with all his might. He needed to cum very badly, but because so short a time had passed since the blowjob, it was taking him a long time to reach orgasm. His mind did not want the fantastic feeling of fucking her fabulous pussy to end but his old man's body started to betray him, then just as he neared physical collapse she wrapped her long legs around him and began to fuck him back.

Honey moaned softly as Charlie pounded away at her cunt, the feeling of him inside her was again bringing her close to yet another orgasm. Her mind was lost in a fog of sex combined with exhaustion as she came closer and closer to passing out. Then as if by magic just as they used up the last bits of their endurance, they came together and in one long hot moment, the last of their sexual energy drained from both their overheated bodies.

After some time passed Charlie got up and gently moved Honey's semi-conscious body to the couch to allow her to rest more comfortably, she would need all her strength for later. As she slept he decided to inspect the contents of her bag, the things he found started he mind racing with thoughts of what would do to her when he was ready to resume. He sat for several hours just admiring her breasts, they were truly magnificent so large and so soft, just begging to be used and abused, and then he finally began to feel his cock stirring again. It was almost time to wake her and begin the next round for the night was still young!

To be continued...