The Ultimate Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Adopted daughter's jealousy leads to special punishment.
1.9k words
3.92
107k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quiet One
Quiet One
19 Followers

I was horney.

That's it in a nutshell. That's how this all came about. Long story short.

But I've been told to write it all down, every last detail, as part of my punishment. In order to make sure I am repentant, and nothing of this nature will ever happen again. In order to remind myself that they are consequences to my actions and that those consequences will be swiftly dealt should they be warranted.

But above all that, and the main reason for me having to write it all down, is so that all can read of my behavior, and I will be suitably embarrassed at strangers reading of punishment.

I must start with some preliminaries, so, as you can better understand the dynamics of what my life is like.

My name is Tabitha. Although about the house everyone calls me Taby. I don't know my biological parents. I had been raised in foster homes most of my life. In between homes, I resided at an orphanage with many other children. You may think I'm going to say how terrible this orphanage was, how I was abused or starved, something of that nature. However, in truth it was a pleasant place. As pleasant as it could be anyway. We had everything we could want, except that of a true home. And that was what I wished for more then anything in the world.

Thus the day I met the man who was to be my new dad, was the happiest day of my life.

It was long ago, and to cut to the chase, he came to the home and after an interview, he filed for adoption. Not only for myself, I was later to learn, but also several other children as well.

Come to find out that he was quite the wealthy man, and provided us with a beautiful home, and just about any material goods our hearts desired. Actually, he still does to this day. That is why most of his 'children' choose to stay on with him after they turn 18.

I was no exception. I could think of no other place in the world I would rather be then in his home. I was pampered, yet brought up with respect. Showered with gifts, yet taught that things must be earned. He was a fair man, and treated me like his princess. I had no desire to go anywhere else.

Once I turned 18 things began to change for me in the house. Daddy seemed to take a special interest in me. Once I told him of my desire to stay with him, he began to shower me with very special gifts, and treat me with a gentle tenderness that one would expect from a lover.

I was thrilled with this, as were most of the other girls who lived with him. For you see, we all secretly harbored a deep love and desire for him. We all desired him not only as our adopted father, but as a lover as well. He was extremely handsome, with a body that could drive the most virginal girl to fits of masturbation. We all competed for his attention at every chance.

As I said, daddy was a very fair man, and treated us all with respect, so when each of us came of age, and discovered that we now had to opportunity to please him in a sexual manor, there wasn't a day that went by that we didn't try to please him. Daddy took to each one of us in a different way. He loved us all, and desired us as well. It was not uncommon for us girls to hear the sounds of him making love in the next room over. He chose one of us when the desire hit him, and would take us to his special room. Needless to say, we all masturbated to the sounds of the lucky girl.

This is how we lived. A sort of commune if you like. While we were permitted just about anything our hearts desired, it was understood that daddy was the only man that we were permitted to know intimately. We were never to sleep with another man but him.

This served our purposes well, and we were all pleased with that arrangement. I myself enjoyed many nights with daddy. He would do things to me that I never thought possible. His touch was soft, then hard. Gentle, then urgent. He knew how I liked to be treated, and would give me exactly what I needed. I felt the luckiest girl in the world when he took me. I would spread my legs wide and beg for more, until I felt myself explode in wetness.

I fancied he preferred me to the rest. I suppose all the girls did. But I was sure that he at least fancied me over Traci. Ah Traci, the one girl out of the whole house that I felt in competition with. She was beautiful, and I had caught dad noticing her on several different occasions. That made my blood boil. I was so jealous of her, but I tried to hide it. Daddy hated jealousy among his girls.

All of us girls believe that our bedroom walls were thin enough so that we could hear next door. So as we all lay in our beds masturbating to the interlude in the next room, it seemed nothing out of the normal. That is until I made out the distinct sound of Traci's voice.

And this is where my true story begins.

I had no will of my own, driven by sheer jealousy, I snuck out of my bed, and into the hallway, around the corner until I was just outside daddy's door, and I glanced in. What I saw made my blood boil, not to mention my fingers slip down to my wet pussy.

Daddy had Traci bent over the edge of his bed with her panties pulled down to her knees. He was fucking her so hard in that position that the headboard was banging into the wall with each thrust.

He must have just finished giving her a spanking, because I could see the redness of her ass cheeks each time daddy pulled back. (Spankings were a regular thing about our household, especially when daddy was horney.)

Traci, for her part, was enjoying this thoroughly. Her fingers were digging into the mattress, and her face was buried deep in the covers. However even that did nothing to muffle the moans of pleasure every time daddies’ huge cock plunged inside her.

I growled low in my throat. Mainly because of my sheer jealousy. I couldn't help it. Everyone here shared daddy equal, and I never had a problem with it. Except for Traci. I don't know why, but when it came to daddy, she and I were bitter rivals. I was no slouch in the looks department, but Traci was stunning. A perfect body that men went wild for, and an ass that just begged to be spanked. Defiantly daddies type.

I stood there watching her get a sound screwing from daddy. I don't know how long I was there, but never once did I remove my fingers from my wet pussy, unless it was to push them into my tight ass.

And that was only when I saw daddy spread her cheeks wide and place the head of his swollen cock to her tiny pink asshole. Daddy was an ass man, and loved nothing better then to sodimize his girls, and of course, since I had the same fetish as well, I felt like that made me special to him. But obviously this wasn't the case, as I stood there, pushing a finger up my own ass, as Traci took daddies cock in hers.

The scream of painful pleasure she let out as daddies cock stretched her open, echoed off the walls, and was no doubt, heavy fuel for the masturbation frenzy that was going on with the other girls just in the next room.

I simply stood there, finger still in place. I was extremely horney at this point obviously, however I was also very angry with daddy. And downright pissed off at Traci. How could he do this to her. He knew that she and I had a rivalry over him. He knew she would later brag to me about how he took her up the ass, and how good it was. Traci liked to do that. Explain what happened in great detail to us girls. No doubt especially to me. She would tell us just how horney daddy was, and how hard he fucked her pussy. Then, just how sore he made her ass when he plugged his huge cock in her tight hole.

I cursed under my breath as I listened to their sex talk. Daddy was telling Traci what a bad whore she was, and how she now must take all his hot cock in her asshole. A few moments later I watched, helpless, as a flood of cum spurted out of daddies’ dick and shot right up inside Traci's ass.

"Son of a bitch."

I could take it no more, and I quickly and quietly headed back to our common room. Several of other girls were still masturbating, and a few were in bed together, having their own little sex party. This was nothing new to me, it was a natural occurrence, especially when daddy was 'entertaining' next door.

I however had my mind set. Jealousy and anger surged thru me and I was determined to do something about it.

Trying not to disturb the 'goings on' around me, I quickly headed to my closet and pulled out some items. I then headed into the bathroom and quickly changed. I knew that unless daddy wanted a second round, that Traci would be heading back to the bedroom at any moment. I slipped out of my nightgown, and slipped into my favorite (and daddies too) pair of sexy thongs.

They were black, and shiny, with a small slit over my pussy. They were made to be worn during sex. Daddy liked these because he told me how horney it made him to fuck me with my panties still on. It turned me on because it made me feel like daddy wanted to fuck me so bad, he couldn't be bothered to remove them. I then quickly pulled on the matching black camisole, which pushed my breasts up and gave me a stunning amount of cleavage.

The cleavage was vital. For Austin was most certainly a tit man.

Oh yes, I was going to have me a little fun this evening. I was going to seduce daddy’s hired hand, Austin.

I knew Austin respected daddy. The feeling was mutual. You see Austin was no normal employee. Not in the sense you might be thinking. Austin was daddy’s right hand man. He helped with everything about the house. Including daddy’s girls.

You may remember me saying that we were never allowed to become intimate with any other man except daddy right? Well that's basically the truth, with the exception of Austin. And only when daddy allowed it.

Austin usually joined in with daddy and his girl on special nights. When daddy felt a little more 'punishment' was in order. For you see, as I said daddy is an ass man, and thus being so, he loves to see his girls bent over Austin's knee, their bare bottoms receiving either the spanking, toy, or enema they deserve.

Austin usually holds them down, while daddy takes to whatever they deserve. Austin also dishes out a mean round of ass warming spankings, which daddy finds very arousing to watch. As payment for services rendered, after he is done, daddy usually lets Austin fuck us while he watches.

Needless to say, Austin loves his job.

And I was about to go love Austin......alone.

(To be continued)

Quiet One
Quiet One
19 Followers