The Ultimate Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Tabitha plays with Austin.
3.2k words
4.28
67.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quiet One
Quiet One
19 Followers

I found Austin just where I suspected. Out back in what was a very lavish 'guest house'. Actually that is what it started out to be according to daddy. But ever since Austin came to work for him, it was converted into his personal home. And what a home. It was more like an old fashioned log cabin complete with a fireplace and chimney. Something you might think to see on a prairie somewhere.

I do need to mention that while Austin's home was old fashioned on the outside it was anything but, on the inside. As I said, daddy was very wealthy, and Austin was his right hand man, thus no expense was spared for the luxury of this home. Austin enjoyed two huge floors connected by a winding staircase. Both were wooden floors, covered in throw rugs of various themes, including the traditional black bear skin rug in front of the fireplace. To the one side of the room was the kitchen, the middle was mostly bare to emphasize the simplistic lifestyle. Upon the second floor was his bedroom, bathroom, and, the Jacuzzi.

Ah yes, the Jacuzzi. The one place in Austin's home that I had not been. The one place that I wanted to get to now.

I quietly slipped around the side. I knew that the window that faced the west end offered an unobstructed view of the main room in the house. That was where I would get my best view. I noticed him then; well actually his back is what I noticed, as he sat there reading a book in front of the fire.

He was alone; it couldn't be more perfect. I turned and headed towards the door. Various trees obstructed it so I knew that I wouldn't be seen from anyone in the main house.

I straightened my top and made sure the long coat I had worn was securely cinched at my waist. Then taking a deep breath I knocked gently on the wooden door.

I heard a moment of silence, followed by a bit of 'shuffling' and the creek of the rocker he was sitting in as he rose and set his book to the side. My whole body fluttered with nerves and my breathing became a bit faster. I couldn't believe I was actually going to go thru with this. But then the image of Traci bent over the bed with daddy's hard cock stuffed in her ass came flooding back to me and my resolve set.

That was the moment that the door opened and I stood there, looking up at the 6'0 tall, green eyed Austin.

His expression at first was that of concern, and he looked around behind me as if perhaps someone was chasing me. He ushered me in quickly and after glancing around again he closed the door behind us.

"You all right Tab?" he asked me in that deep voice of his. "Someone after you?"

I only shook my head, my breathing at this point so rapid that it must really have looked like I was running from being chased. I couldn't take my eyes off his for a long moment, and when I did manage to, they involuntarily drifted down to his cock. I was at that point remembering all the hot pleasure that thing had given me over the years. He must have been able to read the expression on my face because the next moment I heard him grunt in surprise, and when I looked up his arms were folded over his chest and he was staring at me as though I was a little girl and he was expecting an answer.

His next words were spoken in a very low, serious tone of voice, but in the form of a question. His eyes had now drifted to the bit of cleavage that was showing thru the top of the coat I wore.

"You came by for something in particular Tabitha?"

The use of my full name from his lips sent chills down my spine. The only time Austin ever used our full given names was when we were in trouble, and about to go over his knee. It was at that point I knew he was just as interested as I was.

With one hand, my eyes never leaving his, I pulled the belt free of the coat, letting it fall to the floor exposing the black slit panties, and the tight push up camisole that made my tits look a whole size larger.

I heard his sharp intake of air as he took in the full view. I knew he liked what he saw, but like I said, Austin was a tit man and his eyes rested quickly on my chest.

It felt like a full minute went by before he spoke another word to me, but when he did, it was punctuated with his footsteps on the wooden floor as he crossed the distance to me.

"You're very naughty Tabitha, you know your daddy wouldn't approve of this. You know what would happen if he caught you. Are you sure it’s worth the risk? Are you sure this is really what you want?"

He was a mere inch from me now, yet he did not touch. His eyes bore into mine with an intensity I couldn't back away from. Even if I had wanted to. But I knew that I was going to go thru with this. Daddy and Traci had made me so angry, not to mention so very horney, that there was no turning back now. Besides, I knew how good it felt to be fucked by Austin. Short of daddy, he knew ways to turn a girl on that you could never imagine.

I didn't respond with words to him, but merely pressed my body into his firmly. Making sure that my chest was making full contact with his and leaning back just enough so he could see the deep cleavage.

Without a word his hands reached around my body and grabbed my ass. He squeezed hard as his face bent down and his lips met mine. Austin had a ferocious way of kissing. Made you realize that you were tangling with a very dangerously passionate man, and that you were at his mercy.

That's how I felt now. Austin had his lips pressed hard into mine and his tongue deep in my throat. He knew how to kiss in order to bring an involuntary moan from my lips, and his hands massaging my ass was making my pussy extremely wet.

Without a word I was lifted from the floor into his arms. He carried me up the stairs with little to no effort; I was like a rag doll. Never once did he break our kiss.

The next moment he set me down and with a start I realized that we were in the one room I had never been before. The Jacuzzi room! It was dark, as Austin had not turned on the light, but there was the underwater lights from the Jacuzzi itself and they lent a very surreal, sexual charge to the atmosphere. I couldn't have been more excited. It was perfect.

I heard the rustle of what could only be Austin undressing, and my heart began to flutter. His words left little to my imagination about what was to happen next.

"Come here Tabitha, stand next to my knee"

I could see a shadow of his outline from the underwater lights, so it wasn't too difficult of a task to know where I was going. But still, my feet shuffled, and I seemed to walk very slowly towards him. As though a prisoner walks to meet their fate. He was patient, as he always was. He knew that daddy's girls were well aware of what was to come, and he had no qualms about waiting.

I finally reached his side. Still dressed in my black camisole and slit panties I stood there, the only sound was from the gentle trickle of the filter in the Jacuzzi. I counted my breaths in order to keep my mind busy.

Austin's hand reached up and began to caress my breasts. First the left, then the right. His fingers slid in and out of my cleavage as though he were fucking it. He then placed his lips over them, thru the fabric and sucked and kissed. "You have very sexy tits Tabitha" he whispered. "I can’t wait to see them bouncing up and down while your riding my hard cock"

I moaned involuntarily. Austin always had a way with words and he knew that was one of the things that turned me on. When he teased me with the anticipation of what was to come, and when he talked dirty during the actual act.

He pulled me forward, bent at the waist. My ear was level with his lips as he spoke again. "I'm going to fuck you Tabitha. I'm going to stuff you so full of my cock that you will be crying from the pleasure. When I'm thru with you, not only your pussy but also your ass will be well worn out, and each night you touch yourself for the next week you will moan my name."

I didn't have time to respond, for the next moment, my camisole was torn from my body, and I found myself face down over Austin's knee. He was naked and I could feel his semi-hardness pressing against my belly. Again the room was silent. Again all I heard other then my own breathing was that of the Jacuzzi water. He loved to tease me like this.

The next thing I felt was Austin's hand rubbing my ass thru my panties. I knew he liked them just as much as daddy did, but he wouldn't let me know that. A moment later I felt his finger slide in thru the slit and directly up into my soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh" I moaned low.

Austin chuckled a bit and inserted a second finger inside me, then a third. He then began fucking me with them. Very slowly.

"You are so wet Tabitha, if I didnt know better I'd say something made you this way long before you came to me. I can only imagine what that was."

He continued to fuck my pussy with his long fingers and all I could do was moan low. I pressed myself into his lap harder, trying to feel his hardness.

After a few more strokes, Austin pulled his fingers out of my now dripping pussy and reached for the waistband of my panties. He tugged them down to just below my ass cheeks, and left them there. He enjoyed the look of one of daddy's girls over his knee with her panties still bunched around her thighs. And his low moan told me that I was no exception.

His hands caressed my bare ass and I began to brace myself on the floor, I knew what was commning, and despite the pain, I was desperately anticipating it.

His right hand braced my legs, holding them down, and his left hand went to work immediately. I received 3 hard smacks on each cheek before I knew what had happened.

Then came the rubbing, and the chastisement.

"Such a bad girl Tabitha. You know daddy doesn't allow you to be with me unless he is here. I'm going to have to make sure you understand the error of your choice. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do more then just spank you tonight, because spanking you doesn't seem to be enough"

His hand raised again and issued a solid 10 swats to my pink bottom which left me gasping, and wiggling on his lap.

This time instead of rubbing he slipped his hand down to my pussy and played in my juices, rubbing them up and down my clit.

"You are so beautiful Tabitha, you have a very sexy ass, and your tits are so firm. You have one of the tightest and wettest pussies of all of daddy's girls, and both he and I have taken to you quite well over the years, however you are most certainly one of the mischievous girls ever, and are constantly vexing us with your little games."

The spanking continued, this time with his fingers still in my pussy. He used his other hand to redden my cheeks further, and I actually started to tear up and cry from the pain. 10 or maybe more swats later, he paused and spoke again.

"I have something special for you my dear. Something different that will hopefully resign you to making better choices. It won’t hurt as much as your spanking, however it will be very uncomfortable, and extremely humiliating."

I heard Austin reaching for something then, something that sounded as though it was on wheels of some sort. He pulled it easily towards him and I heard some clinking sounds. I still lay over his knee, facing away from the item, and I still had tears in my face. But there was a part of me that wondered what was happening and what I was in for.

A moment later I felt something cold and wet at my asshole. It was slippery and I knew it was lube. Austin massaged it in deeply and made sure I was well covered. He even slid a finger up my ass to push enough up there.

"Now Tabitha, as I said this is going to be very humiliating for you, but it has to be done to teach you a lesson. I am going to continue to spank you after this is inserted, so as to make sure you don't forget. You know that I love to fuck you girls in the ass as does your daddy, and I refuse to stick my hard cock into something that is not toughly cleaned out. Now, be a good girl and reach your hands back here and hold your cheeks open for me."

I knew better then to disobey him at this point. He had that sexy 'tone' to his voice and I knew it would be worse if I didn't do as I was told. I reached back, pulled both my cheeks apart while still lying over his lap, and held them there. I was so wet and horney I would have done anything for him at this point.

The next thing I knew I felt a hard firm shove and something cold and hard was being pushed into my tight asshole. Austin didn't pause to allow me to get used to it. He kept pushing until my asshole had little choice but it forms around it and accepts it.

I wiggled hard on his lap, he was right. It was very uncomfortable, and a bit humiliating to be in this position, but I still knew better then to move my hands until he said to.

"You may put your hands back on the floor now Tabitha, I can do the rest myself."

I pulled my hands away from my sore asscheeks, and placed them back on the floor. My pussy was still soaking wet now, and I could feel Austin's cock growing under my belly. I wanted so bad to feel him inside me, but I knew that would have to wait. I wiggled again on his lap to which I felt a sharp stinging slap on my ass, just under where the object was sticking out.

"Hold still Tabitha, I will fuck you when you deserve to be fucked and not a moment sooner. You must first take your punishment in order to repent for your poor choice. One more move like that and I will throw you out without my cock do you understand?"''

I whimpered and nodded. "Y..Yes sir" I knew he ment business, and the thought of not getting fucked after all this time was unimaginable to me.

I lay very still as Austin explained what was happening next.

"Now, this is an enema Tabitha. I know you know what one is, but you have never received it before. It is designed to clean out your bottom so that I can stuff my cock in there. It will fill you up with warm soap suds water, and I will continue to spank your bottom while it does so. You will feel as though you need to use the bathroom, but you will not move from my lap. You know you deserve to be spanked and you will wait until I am finished until you are allowed to get up and go. If you are a good girl and take your punishment like you deserve, I will then fuck you in your ass like you enjoy. If not, I will send you back to your daddy's house and tell him what you were trying to do. Is that understood? Its your choice, either my cock or having to tell daddy. Which is it Tabitha?"

I winced at his words. It was true I had never ever had an enema before. I had heard stories, how bad they cramped you up, how much pressure you felt in your ass, and how you really had to go rushing to the toilet. Now I was, because of my choice, having to make a decision between that or having to tell daddy what I was doing here. I really had no choice. I knew this and so did Austin. If I told daddy what I was doing over at Austin's house without him, there would be hell to pay and I would more then likely have to leave. To move out. I had no alternative but to allow Austin his pleasure with me, and I knew that he got pleasure out of this. Humiliation was a big turn on for him.

I turned my head so I could see him better, still over his lap, and still only a shadow in the dark I knew I would have to voice my consent. I knew he wanted to hear me ask for it.

"Please sir....I...I don't want to face daddy, please give me what I deserve. I will take the enema"

I could almost see his smile. I certainly felt his pleasure, as his cock must have jumped 3 inches at my words. However his voice remained the same reprimanding tone it had been since I got here. He pushed me gently back down fully over his lap so I couldn't see again.

"Very well Tabitha, prepare yourself"

I heard him unlock the clamps on the old fashioned enema and I felt a gush of warm liquid rush into my bowls. The next moment the sting of Austin's hand as it descended upon my asscheeks just underneath where the nozzle was inserted.

"I'm going to love this Tabitha" he whispered as he continued to spank me.

"I'm going to love watching you squirm with your ass filled with an enema and your cheeks red from my spanking you, you look so obscene like this, and I know it hurts. Just imagine how its going to feel when my hard cock is stuffed up this very same asshole, I simply cant wait"......

(To be continued)

Quiet One
Quiet One
19 Followers