The Ultimate Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Suprise, Tabitha!
3.4k words
4.4
55.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quiet One
Quiet One
19 Followers

Austin's cock continued to plunge inside of me.

I felt every inch of him spreading my pussy lips apart as I rode him. His thrusts became harder and harder, and I could tell he was near to exploding. My ass was still very sore from the spanking, and I didn't think I could hold the enema much longer. I had to empty myself and I had to do it soon or else I would explode all over the floor.

"Ride it Tabitha." Austin continued to talk dirty to me.

"Ride it hard, make me cum you little whore. I know it hurts, it hurts so good as your pussy is stretching over my cock. You deserve this, you need this. You know you want more."

I moaned. I couldn't help it. Austin had now pushed me down, so I was bent over while still on his lap. He had this perfect view of my red ass cheeks, and the plug shoved up my tiny asshole. He knew I was loving this, even though I denied it.

The sensations were incredible. Not only was I in a very obscene position with my hands on the floor and my ass in full view, but I had a hard plug up my ass holding in a large amount of water from my enema. Also, my cheeks were still stinging from my spanking. All this was causing a sensory overload. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm, even with the uncomfortable water rushing around inside my ass.

Austin must have sensed this, as it was at that exact moment he stopped plunging his hard cock into my pussy. He didn't pull out yet, but he stopped fucking me and held himself very still.

"I feel your pussy muscles squeezing down on my cock," he whispered. "I will give you a choice Tabitha, simply say the word and I will again resume fucking your insatiable little pussy. I will continue until you get your fill, until you can't hold back and you cum all over my cock."

Austin pumped himself in and out of me a few more strokes as if to emphasize that point. I moaned loudly, I was so close, and I wanted him so bad. He stopped once again.

"That's right, we could have at it right now and I guarantee that both of us would enjoy it immensely. However that is only one of your choices Tabitha, you could choose to ride my cock until you cum -or- you may choose to go and relieve yourself of your enema."

Austin reached in between my ass cheeks at this point and gave the anal plug a little twist.

"I'm sure that after all this time it would be bliss to finally expel all that water and pressure inside your ass wouldn't it Tabitha? Such a wonderful relief that would be."

I groaned in agreement. I desperately wanted to relieve myself of this horrid pressure. But that would mean that I would be denied the pleasure of cumming that I had waited so long for. I squirmed in my obscene position, trying to push back on Austin's cock.

My ass was met with a sharp stinging slap and Austin's low reprimand tone.

"Don't try it Tabitha, you have not made your decision yet. Either you want me to fuck you until you cum or you want to relieve yourself of your enema. The choice is yours, but I warn you, every choice comes with consequences. You won't know what they are until you make your decision, so I caution you to make your choice with care."

I couldn't believe it. I had to make a choice between the two things I wanted the most at this particular point. Austin's cock, or releasing my enema. It didn't take long though, as suddenly I realized that if I chose to relieve myself, I could always go home and masturbate in order to finish myself off, but if I chose to let him fuck me, there was no doubt that I would loose my water and be punished more. I wanted him desperately but there was only one logical choice I could make at this point.

"I want to relieve myself sir," I whispered.

It was at that moment I felt Austin's hard cock pull out of my dripping pussy, and I groaned in disappointment. Without a word he gently assisted me to stand.

"Very well Tabitha, you may go and relieve yourself. Mind you that your punishment is not quite over yet, and while you are there I expect you to fully clean yourself off for me. You will also clean and replace the plug in your ass once you are finished. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I nodded quickly

"You may go then, but one last mention, you may not come back out until I bid you to do so, and under no circumstances are you allowed to make yourself cum." Austin's voice was harsh.

I nodded again and turned towards the bathroom, I was in hurry but I also knew Austin did not allow running, so I had to walk quickly. Once I reached the door and pushed it open I felt as though I was going to loose all my water right there. I quickly closed the door and lifted up the lid of the toilet. Reaching behind me I practically ripped the plug from my asshole and could not even sit fully down before a gush of water and gas came flooding out of me in a tidal wave. I groaned loudly as what felt like gallons of liquid forcibly came out of my ass.

"Ahhhhhh, shit. Ohhhhhhhhh yessss"

My stomach slowly stopped cramping, and I was bent over in relief for what seemed like an eternity. Even after I knew it was all out of me, I didn't want to stand up. It felt too good to just sit there.

A few minutes later I sat up fully on the toilet and peered down into the water from between my legs. It was now dark brown, and had a rather foul odor to it. I flushed immediately. It was then that I realized I had better clean myself up before Austin called to me.

I stood up and reached for some wash cloths. Soaking them in warm water and soap I began to sponge off my bottom. I cleaned my asshole as best I could and was very gentle on my cheeks as they were still a bit sore. I then reached for the plug and began to wash that off as well. It wasn't too dirty, but I soaped that up and washed it as well. After that was finished, and I was dried off, I stood there a moment, not sure what to do next, or how long it would be until Austin again called me. I glanced at the plug that had been up my ass holding the enema. I reached for it and turned it over and over in my hand. Hard to believe that this was stuffed in my tight asshole. It wasn't very long and it was tapered, but at the base it was defiantly wide. I wondered how it would feel in my pussy.

Since I was still waiting for Austin to call for me, I decided to have a little fun with the plug. I was still horney as hell since I had chosen to give up on him fucking me, and the plug looked rather inviting.

I sat back on the toilet seat and spread my legs. Austin had told me that I was not to make myself cum, but he did not say anything about having a little fun in the process. I slid the end of the plug just to the entrance of my pussy and rubbed it back and forth. It felt good. Smooth and slick. I rubbed it a bit more letting it hit my clit each time and soon found myself moaning a bit. I then shoved it deep into my pussy. Very hard. After Austin's huge cock, this plug didn't do allot but it was better then nothing. I began to fuck myself with it as hard as I could, leaning my head back and fantasizing that it was Austin.

It was at that moment I heard his voice outside the bathroom door.

"Tabitha?" "If you are cleaned up you may return back to the room now."

I found myself snapped back to earth at his voice and quickly pulled the plug from my wet pussy. I wiped it off and quickly, and with a little effort, managed to get it back inside my sore asshole once again. It was a bit more painful because I was dry back there now. I then headed out of the bathroom. I knew better then to keep him waiting.

The room was still very dark when I returned. Only the lights from the Jacuzzi were on. I didn't even manage to get two steps into the room when I felt Austin's firm hand on my arm.

"This way Tabitha," he spoke firmly. He led me to the opposite corner of the room, closer to the Jacuzzi.

I could barely see where I was going, and I got the feeling that was how he wanted it. When we reached the corner, Austin sat down again and explained to me what was to happen next.

"You recall I told you that with every choice there is a consequence?"

I nodded and answered, "Yes sir"

"Well you chose to relieve yourself, and while that may have been the best choice for you at the time, you obviously didn't consider how it would be for me did you. I had to stop fucking your' tight pussy before I could cum. It caused me great pain to have to do that, because my cock was still hard. You obviously didn't consider how it would make me feel. All you though about was -your- relief Tabitha. That shows me that you are still a selfish little girl, and you have not fully learned your lesson yet."

I shuddered. It was true, I was in such a hurry to relieve myself that I didn't give him a thought. Why was I such an idiot? Now I knew I was in for it for sure.

Austin sighed loudly, a disappointed sigh.

"I fear a lecture will do no good at this point young lady, so I'll spare myself the breath. Bend over my knee Tabitha."

Somehow I knew this was coming. But I was still hesitant. I didn't know how much more I could take. Austin was not a light spanker. He was firm, and he knew how to make your cheeks sting. If his tone of voice was any indication, I knew this was going to hurt like hell.

I did as he said though. Otherwise it would only be worse. I laid myself across his lap, my hands on the floor and my bottom up in the air. I closed my eyes.

Again he wasted little time. He placed one hand on my legs to hold them down and rubbed my bottom with his other hand.

"This spanking will be for your selfishness Tabitha, in thinking of your own relief before others. Make no mistake. This is going to be one you won't soon forget."

I didn't even have a moment to catch my breath. Austin's hand came down on one cheek and then the other in rapid succession. It felt like his hand was made of steel. I quickly felt my ass begin to sting and then burn. He kept alternating cheeks and didn't stop until each side had received 20 cracks. He then massaged my ass bringing some of the feeling back into it. I had tears in my eyes at this point and it was all I could do to hold back my sobs.

"Perhaps next time you will not be so selfish young lady. You left me no choice. I was left in pain; therefore I had to show you what it felt like. You were a very nasty little girl Tabitha, and you had to learn a lesson."

I was still in tears at this point and didn't answer him. I only nodded. Weather or not he saw that in the dim lighting I wasn't sure.

Austin assisted me to stand and allowed me to calm myself a bit before continuing. He then grabbed my arm again and turned me around to face him. I felt his lips press into mine and his tongue delve into my throat. He pulled me close to him, mindless of my whimpers as he grabbed my sore ass. He kissed me with the same dangerous passion he did when I first arrived. This time his hands wandered down to my ass and he played with the plug there. I felt him growing hard again and I desperately wanted to wrap my lips around his cock.

As if reading my mind Austin nudged me down to my knee's in front of his swollen member. He slapped it against my cheek several times before reaching for my head and pushing me forward.

"That's it Tabitha, suck me clean," Austin groaned. "Get my cock nice and hard with your tongue and lips"

His hand behind my head pushed me forward and I rapidly inhaled his manhood. I sucked him deeply in the back of my throat and I heard him moan as he felt himself sliding in.

"Ahhh, yes you little whore, suck me. My little slut, my little whore who is going to have her asshole ripped open. Ohhh yes, suck Austin's cock and make it nice and hard for your ass."

I began to move my head up and down now in a rapid succession, all the while keeping the suction tight on Austin's cock. He seemed to love this and kept encouraging me.

"Yes whore, I am going to bust your asshole in half and you know it, the more you suck the bigger it gets, and the bigger it gets the more its going to stretch you open. That's it, let Austin fuck that whore face of yours, yesss baby, suck me dry."

I loved the way he was talking to me, and he knew it. Dirty talk really turned me on. I don't know how long I stayed on my knees for him, but when Austin decided it was time, he pulled his cock quickly from my lips and pushed me over on my hands and knees. He reached between my ass cheeks and pulled the plug out a bit, and then shoved it back in. He began fucking me with it faster and faster, and it really did hurt. My asshole was dry and my cheeks were stinging.

"Feel good little whore?" Austin hissed. "Feel good to have your ass fucked with a little dildo?" "Trust me this is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you baby."

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned half in pleasure half in pain. Austin continued to fuck my ass with the plug and then suddenly he pulled it out and tossed it over to the side.

"Spread your cheeks Tabitha." "Reach back here and hold one side open for me. I'm going to stuff my cock up this tight back door of yours and I want a clear shot."

A crack across my sore ass had me doing his bidding in no time. I reached back and held one side of my ass open for him, and I felt his cock press against my hole.

"Beg for it slut," Austin demanded. "Tell me how bad you want my cock up your ass. "Tell Austin how bad you deserve it, and beg me to give you what you have coming."

I was getting so turned on from his dirty talk at this point.

"Ohhh Austin, fuck this slut up her ass, bury your hard cock up there. Give it to me good and hard like I deserve for coming here. I need it, I deserve it, and it needs to be rough and savage. My asshole needs your cock baby, shove it in there and make me scream. Ahhh yes, fuck your anal whore"

The piercing pain ran thru my whole entire body as I felt Austin's huge meat shoot up my asshole without any warning. My hand that was holding my cheek open shot back down to the floor and I lurched forward with a scream.

"AHHHHH FUUUCCCCKK"

I heard Austin's loud grunt as his cock ripped me open and went so far up my asshole that his balls slapped my asscheeks.

"Yea Tabitha, feel me ream your asshole, feel it rip open slut. That's what you get for coming to fuck me without your daddy's permission. You get my huge dick stuffed up your tight asshole. How does it feel Tabi? Does it hurt? Tell me how bad it hurts, how my cock is tearing your ass open."

Austin began pumping me hard. He would pull all the way back and then shove it all the way in. Deeper and deeper. In and Out. Moaning and groaning as he did so. As for me, I was lost in a painful rapture. My asshole was being ripped open, I could feel it. Austin's cock was huge, and he was giving it to me good and hard like I deserved. But the pleasure was intense as well. I had always been an anal whore. Daddy loved to fuck me in the ass all the time. It was our private little fun time. So to have Austin drilling me like this was only turning me on more. I loved being treated like an ass whore.

"Ohhhhhhh yes sir...bang your whore's ass harder, it hurts bad, I feel like I'm fucking ripping open, but I deserve it, I deserve all you are giving me. Thank you sir, for fucking my ass. Thank you for fucking my ass so hard and reminding me what a bad girl I am."

The fucking was becoming harder; both of us talking dirty and me begging to be fucked more. It must have lasted a good 15 minutes straight before I felt myself begin to tighten up. I knew my orgasm was going to come soon, I couldn't help it. And as usual, Austin knew this too.

"Is my nasty anal whore going to cum?" he hissed at me. "I feel it, I feel your ass tight around my swollen cock. I'm so close Tabitha; I'm going to cum as well. But you cant cum until I do, your an anal whore on the floor on all fours and you must wait until I shoot a load up your hot funky ass before you are allowed your release do you hear me?"

I couldn't answer, I was trying to control myself in order not to cum, I was on the brink and I knew what would happen if I came before Austin did.

"Ohhhh sir, I'm so close, fuck my asshole and shoot your load up my ass. Ahhhh, hurry, I'm so close"

Austin increased his thrusts, harder and faster, I knew it was only a matter of time and he would shoot his load. I banged backwards, again impaling myself on his cock, trying to encourage him to cum quickly.

At that moment I felt him stuff his cock deep into my asshole and let out a loud moan.

"I'm fucking cumming up your whore ass Tabitha, your nasty little whore asshole, and I'm filling it with my hot, sticky, cum. Ahhhhh yesss you little slut, take it...take it all..."

I felt shot after shot of hot sticky cum fill my ass. He had his cock buried deep in me and I felt him emptying himself deep inside me. I knew it was now my turn.

I closed my eyes and rammed backwards on his cock, I was so close...it was right there I was just about to cum...

The lights suddenly flipped on and illuminated the whole place with blinding light. I blinked several times not able to focus for a moment, as it was such a shock.

I was still on all fours, with Austin's cock stuck up my asshole, his cum dripping down from around it when I looked up and got the biggest shock of my life.

Standing there, right in front of me, with his arms folded over his chest and a stern look on his face was the last person I had wanted to see at this moment.

My Daddy.

(To be continued)

Quiet One
Quiet One
19 Followers