The Ultimate Question

Story Info
An inexperienced couple begin a journey of experimentation.
2.8k words
4.37
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David anxiously sat on the corner of the single queen size bed with a thousand different scenarios playing out in his head. This was going to be a first for him, and he hoped that this would work out liked they had talked about, like they needed it to. In hindsight, he realized it may not have been the best idea to arrive at the hotel so early. But now the wait was almost over. Samantha's shift ended 23 minutes ago, the knock at the door could come at any time now.

Even though he was expecting it, David's heart nearly jumped out of his chest when the quiet knock came. He steeled his nerves as best he could and headed towards the door. He paused briefly at the door and flipped both switches, leaving only the dim light filtering through the window to light the room. The young woman in the hallway briefly flinched as the door suddenly opened.

Samantha lingered a moment in the open doorway. Time seemed to stand still as David stood there and just took in the sight. At 5'2", she was almost a foot shorter than him. Her shoulder length red hair hung down on the right side of her face but was tucked behind her ear on the left. She still wore her waitress outfit, a yellow mini skirt and a blue button up top that left the top two buttons unclasped. He could have stood there all night staring at this sight, damn he loved this woman.

"You're late." came the voice from inside the room.

"Yeah, sorry. A customer came in as I was trying to leave, but I rushed over here and I'm only a few minutes late." she replied.

"I didn't ask you why. You are late. Now get in the room."

Samantha didn't reply and walked towards the dark figure of her husband in the room. Even though she was normally timid, he could see the new trepidation on her face and the blush on her cheeks. It was driving him wild. Then the door shut, leaving both of them in near darkness.

David brushed past her in the darkness and then the orange glow of a lamp turned on in the far corner of the room. "Did you follow my instructions while you are work?"

She hesitated for a moment and then meekly replied, "yes."

"Tell me about it."

"I did what you told me to."

David slowly strode towards her, reached around her to lift the back of her skirt and slapped her bare ass. The sudden sound and pain completely caught Samantha off guard, was this really David?

"I know you did what I told you to. I told you to tell me about it." he said with a growl. Now she understood what that tone in his voice meant.

She wasted no time in replying this time, "20 minutes before my shift ended, I went to the break room to get my purse. Then I went to the bathroom and I took off my panties and stuffed them in my shirt. I took the toy and lube out of my purse then put the plug in... my butt. Then I went back out and took care of the last 2 tables I had for the night."

--

That toy. It had been that which set all of this into motion. Both Samantha and David had felt something between them lately. They both loved each other, but they found themselves emotionally drifting apart. After a lot of talking and confessing of secret desires they had always been afraid to say, they decided to step out of their comfort zones and experiment with some things. But would this be enough to fix the growing rift between them?

--

"Did anyone notice?"

"I think maybe the late customer did. The place was mostly empty at the time and I was bent over cleaning my last table when he walked up. He didn't say anything about it, but he did strangely stare at me as I took him over to Chrissy's section and seated him there."

David let a grin crawl over his face, "Were you wet then?"

"No..."

"Are you wet now?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Strip out of your clothes and get on the bed."

Samantha unbuttoned her shirt then slid it over her shoulders. Her panties fell to the floor, quickly covered up by her discarded shirt. She then reached back to unclasp her bra, but David's hand firmly caught hers and stopped her. "Leave the bra on for now, take everything else off."

She slipped out of her shoes and socks then tugged her skirt down her legs, leaving them all in a pile. Then she stepped to the bed and lie down face first, hiding her face in the pillow.

David stood still for a moment. He could tell how nervous she was right now and he fought with his desire to go comfort her. But this is what they both wanted. He stepped to the foot of the bed and grabbed each ankle. Then he dragged her backwards until her hips cleared the edge of the bed. This left her bent over the side of the bed with her slightly reddening ass in full display. "Are you going to be a good girl tonight?"

"Yes." she answered.

"Do you remember the safe word we agreed on?"

"Forty-two."

"Good, it's about time we get started." he said as his hand slapped down hard on her left ass cheek.

She whimpered slightly as the first few blows landed and bunched the sheets up around her face. David was somewhat hesitant with this part. He knew that this would add to the experience, but he didn't know how much force to use was scared of hurting her. Giving into his convictions, he stopped after the 8th blow and looked on with guilt and desire at her now noticeably red ass. "That's enough for now. But now you should know what you will be in store for should you decide to disobey me tonight."

Then he placed a knee on each side of her and reached one hand beneath her stomach and the other beneath her chest and gently lifted her back to the center of the bed. He then rolled her over on her back, straddled her, and looked down at her beautiful face. At first he detected a faint trace of rebellion as she tried not to look at him, but she finally met his gaze and he saw the look in her eyes. She was enjoying this... they both were enjoying this. Neither of them could prevent a small grin from showing on their faces.

Still on top of her, David unclasped his leather belt and pulled it free from his pants. He grabbed both of her hands and then wrapped the belt around and between her hands, clasping it again in what he hoped would be a secure enough bond to hold them. Then he grabbed one of the extra bed sheets and tied one end around the belt between her hands. He pulled the other end of the sheet around the wooden decoration in the center of the headboard, stretching her arms up above her body before tying it firmly to the corner post of the headboard. David then took one of the extra pillow cases and made a makeshift blindfold with it before tying it around her face.

Samantha was so nervous, but at the same time she felt so insanely turned on. She couldn't believe that her straight laced David of all people was actually doing this. Then she felt a movement on the bed and realized that David must have gotten off the bed, then she heard the door open and shut. She quieted her heavy breathing as much as she could and listened for any sounds in the room. Was David still there? Did someone else come into the room? She didn't know the answer and it terrified her.

"David?" she quietly asked. But no answer came from the silent room. She began trying to wiggle out of the blindfold when she heard the door open and shut once again. "David, is that you?"

"I don't recall telling you to speak." David firmly replied. Then she felt pressure on the bed as David once again joined her. Two hands reached behind her back and began fondling with the clasp to her bra. "Arch your back" he said as he finally unclasped the bra and pulled it across her face and further up her arms. Then he straddled over her and rested his weight on her thighs.

"How do you feel about your tits?" David asked. Samantha did not reply. David knew that she had always been insecure about the size of her breasts. She had been teased in high school when most of the other girls' breasts were blossoming out, but hers had never done anything that could be classified as "blossoming". He patiently waited for a few seconds, but she refused to answer.

Samantha jumped as she felt something searing hot touch her left nipple. Wait, not searing hot, but freezing cold. "I asked you a question." David said. She squirmed under him trying to separate her sensitive nipple from the ice cube he was pressing into it.

"I hate them!" She exclaimed. "They are barely even worth being called tits at all."

David pulled the ice away. "Then we have a big problem. Because I think your tits are most fucking amazing tits I've ever seen." he said as he took her chilled nipple into his mouth.

She gasped at the sudden change from the painful cold of the ice to the wet warmth of his mouth. He flicked his tongue back and forth around her erect nipple and softly bit on the tip before removing his mouth. His hand reached over and began massaging her other breast as his asked, "So I want to hear you say how great your tits really are."

"They're great" she replied unenthusiastically. Then she immediately began squirming under him again as pieces of ice were held firmly against each nipple. She tried so hard to bare with the cold, but it was unrelenting, he was pinching her nipples hard against the ice. "They are fucking amazing!" she yelled.

"Good," he said. "I'm glad we finally see eye to eye on that." Then his hands returned to her breasts, rubbing her nipples gently between his fingers as the chillness faded away. There was another shifting of the bed as his weight lifted up off of her and she felt him move further up over her body. "Open your mouth."

She opened her mouth then felt the head of his hard dick pushing past her lips. She didn't even realize he was naked at this point, but she didn't need to be told what to do next. Her tongue began rolling on the underside of his shaft as she sucked eagerly on his cock.

He was so fucking horny at this point that he knew he would not last long. "Swallow it." he commanded.

She let out a garbled noise against his cock. He wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to say, but at this point, it really didn't matter. She had always insisted on spitting his cum out in the past, however he was not going to give her the option tonight. He felt the orgasm building up and he told her again in a slow voice, "Swallow it." Then it hit and he felt the ropes of cum shooting into her mouth. She tried, she really did. She managed to swallow some at first, but soon it was oozing down the side of her cheek. He pulled his dick from her mouth and looked down at her ragged breathing. He was so proud of her, she had done her best at it.

Then he leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. Their tongues darted back and forth and he tasted the traces he had left in her mouth. This was very new territory for him as well, but he would never ask her to do something he was unwilling to do. He broke off the kiss and whispered, "I love you."

With an unexpected passion, she replied, "I love you too."

Then she felt a piece of ice briefly touch against her neck, only to start trailing down as David's exploring tongue slowly followed it. Down it went between her breasts and then further across her stomach. David smiled as he saw how she preemptively spread her legs as he neared. The ice continued its slow descent until it had almost arrived at her sex. Then it was gone and she moaned as the unsaid promise vanished.

There was a brief silence, and then she nearly screamed as David's tongue began its assault of her clit. She was so damn wet, and she knew it. She was ready for his cock, and she didn't know how much longer she could wait.

David continued licking her clit, then slowly inserted two fingers in her pussy. Samantha let out a loud moan and started bucking her sex against his face and his fingers began to pick up their pace. This was a new sensation, she could feel the pressure of his fingers and the toy in her ass at the same time. Then David gently teased her clit between his teeth and she went over the edge. The orgasm broke against her as she exclaimed, "Don't stop. Don't fucking stop!"

David continued his ministrations until she had fully come down from her orgasm. Then he replied in a grim voice, "Did you just tell me what to do? I don't think you understand the way this works. I told you there would be punishment if you caused any problems tonight."

Samantha didn't say a word. She was still partly coming down from one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had. She was still partly scared about what punishment was about to come. But she was fully ecstatic about what David was about to do.

David grabbed both of her spread legs and roughly twisted her over to her stomach. Then she felt the toy in her ass being pull out. She gasped again as the once foreign feeling that had become normal, suddenly become foreign again. She heard a clicking sound then turned her head to try and hear it better. Then David plunged his lubricated cock into her ass.

She was not prepared for that. It hurt. She knew it was supposed to at first, but was it supposed to hurt this much? She briefly considered yelling out the answer to the ultimate question to make it all stop. But she soon realized that she was either growing more accustomed to it, or the pain was finally starting to fade.

This was the part that scared David the most. He knew it would hurt her. She just lie there stiffly, almost grunting. Had the plug been enough to lessen the pain? Was it a mistake to push in so suddenly? "Sam, are you ok?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute to get used to it."

David did his best to not move a muscle. Which was harder than he expected it to be with his dick still halfway buried in her ass. Then very slowly he began to gyrate in and out. He was very cautious at first, but she didn't give any signs for him to stop. He then pulled his dick out and poured some lube directly into her slightly gaping hole. After reapplying some more lube to himself, he pushed back in again. This time a moan escaped from underneath him. That sound calmed his frantic nerves. He continued to slowly push in until his cock was buried balls deep in his wife's ass.

She felt David's ass fucking start to pick up pace. The pain and discomfort she had originally felt was now replaced with something new, something amazing. She began moaning in sync with his thrusts. Then she felt his hand snake under her and start playing with her clit again. She felt the wave coming again. David was grunting rhythmically, he had to be getting close but so was she. Then she felt a strong push as David bottomed out in her ass and began coming deep within her. It was more than she could take and she gave into her second amazing orgasm of the night.

Panting for breath, David finally pulled his spent cock out of her ass. He watched for a moment as some of his cum began to leak from her hole. He also noticed the large wet spot on the sheets between her legs. David gently turned her back over onto her back and freed her hands from the belt that had been holding them. He lay beside her and lovingly gave her another long kiss. As he broke away from the kiss, Samantha exhitedly whispered, "We're definitely getting more toys!"