The Ultimate Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, I am married and folk would go amok if they knew."

"Oh, don't worry. We will be discreet," he reassured her. "Now, lets see what you can do, my dear..."

Don puffed deeply on his joint and held it in as he moved to stand before Gayle, who was perching on the edge of the couch. He put the joint to her pouting, pink lips and she inhaled. They exhaled together, their drunk, stoned eyes locked. Don then reached for her pale face with a big, strong, black hand and stroked her cheek lovingly. The blond purred like a happy cat. He stroked her face and then her head, rubbing her scalp gently through her stringy, soft hair. He eased her onto his crotch and she nuzzled his bulge affectionately, sighing, purring and trembling. He looked down at her pretty face. Her eyes were closed and she had such a happy, contented look on her face as she rubbed her cheek, chin, nose and forehead into his bulge. Don opened his shirt and trousers and dropped them. She rasped as she saw his dark, defined, athletic body.

He pulled his cock out of his briefs, gave it a couple of strokes and then rubbed the thick, excited, bursting head against her soft cheek. Gayle gasped as a thick, black snake filled her vision. She stared at his cock fixedly.

"Lick it! Lick the motherfucker!" Don groaned. Gayle stared stupidly at his cock. Don held her by the back of the head as his other hand brought his cock to her and rubbed his dick head against her soft lips, smearing it in. her soft lips parted ad he felt her hot breath.

"Lick it baby. Lick it like a lolly!"

Then she licked the satiny head and shuddered as she tasted his musky manhood. He grabbed the shaft firmly and jerked it slowly as he eased it into her soft mouth. She moaned and trembled hard as he groaned from being engulfed in her wet warmness.

"Fuck, Gayle, you look so hot with that black dick in your mouth, you whoring slut wife!" he chuckled.

She got pissed and tried to pull back. Don snorted and grabbed a wad of hair and wrapped it around his hand. She winced and he rapped her skull with his knuckles and told her to stop acting stupid.

"Gayle, I don't play games, I wont pretend to be a just a friend giving you gifts. Fuck that. I like it on the table. You wanna be my whore, now show me you are a good whore. Suck that dick good, or give me back my money and get the fuck out!"

Gayle couldn't believe it! Who the hell did this black man think he was? How could he dare treat her like a whore! Her eyes blazed and for a second, she thought of leaving. But she decided she wouldn't pass this chance up.

"Listen, we can get together, but you have to treat me good," she said.

"All right baby. But you gotta suck me and fuck me good. Now, get that dick. Get that fucking big, black cock!" he rasped, easing it back into her mouth.

Keeping his thick, black cock embedded in her mouth, Don pulled her down on her knees before him. Then he held her in place and fucked her pretty face dizzy, in slow, deep, smooth thrusts.

"Yeah, suck on it, nice and gentle, wrap that mouth around me like a pussy. Ahhhh! Look up in my eyes while you suck that big Nigga cock. Suck the motherfucker good. Lemme hear you moan and slurp. There you go bitch! Get that black dick!"

Gayle soon found herself getting dreamy as she started bobbing and sucking. All the men she had had before had been fawning and submissive to her will. But the black man that towered over her was in charge. And she couldn't believe how arousing she found that, to let go and serve him, for his pleasure, sucking is big, fat, veined black cock, that was making her gaping jaw ache already. She moaned around his cock and suckled on it lovingly.

"Ahhhh! That's a good bitch!" Don groaned and grabbed her by the long, dark hair on the crown of her head and pumped her pretty face up and down, making her soft, sucking lips ride his shaft. It was beautiful. Gayle started stroking his hips and bobbing. He stopped moving and she rode his dick with her mouth. He gave her instructions, making her cup his big balls and stroke them as her other hand wrapped around his shaft and pumped and twisted. His cock was soon dripping wet with her drool.

"Yeah! That's good! You are getting better white bitch!

He pulled it out, laid his cock on her forehead , wrapped his thumb and index around his sack and held up the thick balls for her to lap and kiss and suck on. She did such a good job he rewarded her by stuffing one thick ball after the other into her mouth and telling her to hum and slurp away like a good bitch.

Gayle couldn't believe how horny she felt. There was something so awesomely arousing about being used by the big dicked, dominant black man who was towering over her and using her like a cheap slut. She couldn't believe the perverted pleasure she was deriving.

But the more he abused her, the more she loved it. When he shoved her head onto the edge of the couch, straddled her face and told her to eat his ass, she succumbed immediately. She was made to lick his sweaty ass crack clean. It took her by surprise when she found herself squeezing and stroking his powerful, taut black ass cheeks with her pale dainty fingers as she lapped up and down his crack with her tongue.

Then he told her to pull them apart and tend to his ass hole. She was kind of inexperienced or slow or both, so he had to smack her face and teach her how to rim his hole. Then he made her stroke it lovingly with the tip of her tongue and coax it. She proved to be a fast learner and a natural talent. Soon, she was trembling and moaning as she eased her long, pointed tongue into his hole and started bobbing and slurping like he told her to. She did such a good job too, all eager and frenzied, desperate to please him.

Don sat on Gayle's face and got his ass licked a while, then he took a seat on the couch, sat way back, with his thighs parted. Gayle again proved to be kind of slow, she stared at him stupidly. Don grabbed the hot slut wife by the hair and pulled her onto her knees between his legs and told her suck. She smiled shyly and called him an unbelievable black monster. Then she scooped his cock up in her pale palms and licked it like a lolly. She got it all wet and shiny, then she vacuumed his tip into her mouth and started bobbing and moaning. Her mouth drooled tremendously as she sucked and slurped away greedily.

Don's cock grew rigid and he had to pump his hips powerfully, to force his thick shaft in and out of her over stretched pink lips. Gayle went mad with lust as the biggest, fattest, tastiest, throbbing black cock she had ever seen pulsed and sloshed away in her mouth. She mewed and groaned and threw her face at his cock, sucking as hard as she could.

The white girl seemed to have gone black cock crazy to Don. She had an intense, frenzied look on her face and her eyes were blazing madly as she threw her mouth recklessly at his cock, damn near knocking herself out. And she was moaning and shuddering away too. Don loved such pure passion.

He grabbed grabbed her by the forehead, and held her still.

"Suck it nice and hard but move slow baby. I love it nice and slow. Look into my eyes and stroke it, that's a good girl. Make love to it with your mouth, honey!"

His strong, powerful hand started pumping her head up and down as his hips rolled and pumped, nice and slow. Gayle moaned and sucked and chewed on his throbbing cock softly. She was drooling so much her shirt front was soaked.

Don loved getting his dick sucked, obviously. He leaned back in his seat, groaning and writhing as he stroked her hair and pumped in and out of her, at his nice, slow rhythm. And Gayle loved it, every second and every little piece of thick, hard black cock that slid past her lips.

Then he started growing tense and breathing in sharp gasps. It was then he grabbed her head firmly in both hands and started fucking the taste out of her mouth.

He fucked her face hard, his hips pumping up and down lustily, sending his thick, laden balls slapping into her chin. He was now all frenzied, like a wild, beast running out of control. He was yanking on her hair and banging his cock with zeal and wanton abandon into her mouth. She knew her jaw and throat would be sore, but she was loving it, giving herself to him totally, being his good whore, to be used for his pleasure.

Moaning and shaking with joy, she sucked and slurped away so loudly you would have thought a bunch of starving beasts were feasting away wetly. Don loved it so much. He zealously raised and slapped his thighs around her face, locking his feet together on her back. Her pretty, pale face was trapped between his powerful thighs and he used his powerful hand to throw her onto his meat as he shoved his cock into her throat. His cock was now so thick and rigid she thought her lips would burst and he was ramming and grinding it into her throat forcefully. She felt so exhilarated and sharp thrills coursed through her body. She sucked him as best as she could, with wild relish.

Suddenly, his balls were exploding. He shoved his cock into her mouth with all his might, shoving the spongy head into her throat. Then his black snake was leaping and spitting cum like an angry cobra. The first nut shot straight to her belly. Then he pulled back and let her have the next two straight to the roof of her mouth. He then pulled it out, wanked it and shot several blasts into her pretty face. She was moaning and trembling and sucking desperately, as she experienced an orgasm from blowing him.

As he stopped cuming, she eagerly grabbed his smeared, leaking cock and licked and sucked it clean.

She then went down and lapped his balls clean. Don groaned. He fired up another joint. When she had caught every drop of cum, Gayle started coming up, smiling.

"Did you enjoy that, hon?"

"Yep!"

"I enjoyed it too," she rasped, stroking his cock, gazing dreamily at it.

"I think you want more, Gayle. Lick my ass and it will get hard again fast."

"You are so naughty. Hi hi hi.."

He leaned back, raised his thighs and Gayle ate his ass dutifully and tongue fucked his ass hole. All that funky shit was making him hard and horny.

He leaned back and gazed at her having fun with his dick. She was dedicated and enthusiastic. She would make a good whore. He let her blow his dick for ages. Then he stood up, towered over Gayle and fucked her face silly again, till he finally exploded in her throat, mouth and face again.

Don spent money on her and gave her cash for clothes, jewelery and so forth. The money was nothing for him, but she was something to look forward to. He made her suck his cock and lick his body for the next three days. And then he started fucking her. After a week, she knew exactly what he wanted and how to please him. And she was a fun slut, she would experiment around and play with him as she pleased him. Besides the money, he ate her pussy good and fucked her so good, pleasing her tight pussy and ass hole with his long, thick cock and making her cum.

He did not see much guilt from her. In fact, it was not entirely his idea to get her husband involved in their dirty games. Gayle got rid of the kids one evening and she brought Andrew to Don. Gayle had made him shave, cut his hair and put on nice clothes and her handsome husband was looking good.

Gayle then threatened her husband that he either moved out or accepted that his wife had a lover. Andrew was broke as a joke and had nowhere to go. He was smoking and drinking all the time, but he was not a violent person. They told him if he accepted their affair, he could have a good life, as long as he kept house and looked after the kids. Heck, Don would be generous and give him some pocket money. But if he said no, he would be out on the street and have to look after his sorry ass on his own. Andrew blushed and squirmed but he accepted.

Don and Gayle put Andrew in his place, dominating and insulting his loser, burned out ass. Then they fucked before him. Andrew took it and in fact, the whole situation seemed to arouse him. Don and Gayle made him eat the black man's cum out of his wife. Don then did something he liked doing to wimp husbands, he made Andrew suck his black cock and put it into his wife's ass and hold her cheeks apart as the black man pumped her tiny little hole full of black man meat. Then he pulled it out and made Andrew taste it.

From then Gayle was his slut and her husband was assisting his wife dutifully, and in fact getting into it. If he got to Don's suite before his wife, Don would just tell him to get started with the feast and make him suck him off till Gayle arrived, to squat over Don and ride his dick as her husband lapped her clit and sucked on Don's big, fat balls.

Chapter 6

Rick and Pam were sitting in their office, both waiting for the phone to ring. Rick was smirking as Pam tapped her fingers anxiously.

Then the phone rang, and Gayle said she had set things up. She told Pam that she should make herself look real good. She added she had to hang up because she needed to suck her lover's big black cock and get it all wet for her tight little pink ass. Pam gasped and nearly fainted. She lied to her husband that it was nothing and then hurried home to change and make herself presentable

"You nasty slut!" Don chuckled and smacked Gayle's ass cheeks as she tossed her phone onto the rug. He was sitting on a huge rock on the hill, the warm sun rays soaking him as his cock soaked in Gayle's wet pussy. The tall woman was on her feet, before him, bending over and grabbing her parted ankles as he held her hips and pumped her back and forth on his cock. He loved the sight of her taut, small ass and her long, putting pink pussy, that was gaping around his large cock.

Gayle had told him that her friend Pam had called her a nigger whore for seeing him. And she wanted him to fuck the bitch and treat her husband the way they had treated Andrew.

Don had said he would see. He didn't care really. He was not pleased with the guys at Jerry's and was thinking of canceling the whole thing. The people around here were kind of backward and not open to doing fair business with blacks.

He would meet these friends of Gayle's had no problems with an open mind. If they were cool, then maybe they would in business. But if they acted funny, then he just might just follow Gayle's advice. Or just leave town.

Then he brushed them out of his mind as as he pumped Gayle back and forth, squeezing her his together in his large hands.

Gayle was such a flexible, long limbed chick. She was grabbing her ankles with ease and she was so light it was so easy to pump her to and fro. If he let her go, she would fall on her face, but he did not plan to.

"Work that ass baby. Pump it. Fuck my big fucking black cock!" he rasped. Gayle bent her knees a bit and started pumping and rolling her ass enthusiastically. The first time she had take his huge dick in her pussy, she had screamed as he stretched her out, making her feel like a virgin though she had given birth to two kids.

However, now she loved his large dick. It felt so good, sliding in and out of her slippery tunnel, squishing loudly as he pumped her back and forth and ran it into her pussy like a spear, again and again, killing her with pleasure. She was proud she exercised her PC muscles regularly. She wrapped her tunnel around him and massaged his shaft as she pumped her pussy up and down his cock. He started groaning and the limber blond started slapping her ass enthusiastically into his crotch to a fast, smooth rhythm. Her pussy and his cock began to feel hot.

"Oh fuck! Raise yourself bitch! You gonna get fucked senseless now!" he growled and smacked her ass hard. As she raised her body to stand straddling his legs, he reached around her and grabbed her tits. The he used them to yank her onto his cock as he fucked her hard, fast and deep. His hips jarred into her ass with meaty slurps as he fucked the shit out of her, his cock moving like a piston, squishing in and out of her hole.

"Oh fuck baby! You making me cum again! Make me cum honey! Fuck me harder! Harder! Deeper!"

He obeyed, now grabbing a hip and yanking her onto his thick meat as his hips hurled it deep into her. She started rearing and bawling, breaking the peace of the afternoon as she came all over his battering ram of a cock. Then suddenly, she just stiffened and seemed to choke on her breath. She convulsed loudly and then went all soft. He pulled her into his body and ground his hips into her ass tortuously. Then he was sighing deeply as his cock exploded deep in her tight hole. She shuddered and moaned as she felt his hot cum gushing deep inside her hole.

Don held her as they both recovered, and kept his cock buried in her. As he gazed at the cornfields and had an idea, suddenly. He had never fucked in a cornfield. He looked from the closest field, back to Gayle. She would have to suck that dick like corn on the cob, and then he would fuck her tight ass in the corn.

Chapter 7

Don dressed casually as he went to meet Rick and Pam. Rick was in his best business suite and tie, hair neatly combed. Pam was wearing a long, tight, body hugging, black evening dress with a low bust. She had a perfect hour glass shape, with her thick breasts, slim waist and wide hips. The dress revealed the creamy tops of her big tits. Her husband had said nothing, but she saw disapproval in his eyes as he looked at her curvy hips and thick, round, fine ass. Don liked her immediately. He was mesmerized by the brunette white woman. He liked women with big tits and wide curvy hips, and Pam was definitely stacked.

Pam and Rick for their part gazed curiously at this black man. He was tall, handsome, dark and lean and athletic. He had a pleasant face and a good natured, deep voice. He was very relaxed, casual and confidence.

The funny thing was that he seemed instantly besotted with Pam. She was surprised, she had almost had a nervous break down, looking for something to wear. She thought she didn't look slim enough in her dress. But she realized that the black man seemed to really appreciate her curves. He lavished Pam with compliments. Pam felt excited. It was very long since a man had so openly ogled her and seemed so besotted with her. It made her feel very attractive. Her husband always told her she was fat and he couldn't wait to make money so he could get her body trimmed down, especially them hips and ass.

Rick on his part felt jealous. But not because the black man was flirting with his wife and she was smiling like a shy teen ager. Rick coveted Don' money. The black man was exactly where he wanted to be, in a big way.

They discussed business briefly. Rick tried to put up a slick, sales talk but Don noticed quickly that Pam was the one who had the business brains. He talked to Pam as they sipped their drinks and ignored Rick.

They had a short but fruitful talk. Don made it clear what he wanted. If they met his conditions, he would be very interested, he said.

Without actually saying it, he made it quiet clear that he had the upper hand and Rick would have to accept that. One thing also became clear, the more Don talked with Pam, the more he became fascinated with her.

Don liked her. She was an intelligent, confident, charming woman with a real nice, curvy body. And he liked her sweet voice too. She seemed like a good person. He didn't hold much of Rick right from the start. The guy thought he was too smart.

"Tell me a little more about yourself Pam," Don said, looking in her eyes.

Pam blushed deeper, smiling shyly, "There is really nothing to tell. I am just an ordinary country girl."

Pam talked at length about herself. Rick became annoyed. There was his wife, babbling about her stupid life, shit nobody wanted to hear. When they should be trying to talk the black man into a deal.

123456...8