The Ultimate Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick shifted uneasily and slowly pushed his boxers down his hips. His hard pink-red cock emerged.

Don laughed, "Damn. There is just something so pathetic about a pink dick, isn't there?"

Rick flushed a deep red and his cock wilted immediately.

Pam suddenly felt infuriated, like she had to come to her hubby's defense. "Don, you are just a mean bastard. His cock is alright! And you ain't even bigger than him."

That was true, both men's cock were the same size.

"You just wait till you had mine bitch," Don told her.

Don smirked at Rick, "Go on Rick, sit on the couch and spread your legs." Rick looked at him nervously. "Don't worry, Rick, I ain't gonna fuck you, yet."

Don laughed as he picked Pam up easily and placed her between Rick's legs, with her back to her husband. He pushed the stiff woman back so that her back was on her husband's belly and her dark head on his chest.

Don knelt between her legs, and pushed them apart. She weakly tried to resist but he forced his muscular body between her pale thighs. He pushed down on Pam, trapping her body between his and her husband's bodies. He pressed his hard crotch against her hot soft wetness as his lips found hers. Instantly, they were kissing. Pam was feeling a perverted pleasure, trapped between her husband and the black man. She started stroking his head as she feasted on his lips.

Don cupped her big tits and fondled them, running his thumbs over the excited nipples. Finally he pulled back from her mouth and slid down her chest. Pam was breathing heavily, lips smeared, big, hazel eyes shining with lust. She gasped as she saw his dark hands on her tits.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he tweaked a thick nipple making Pam wince with pleasure. "You are so fucking hot Pam! I am glad I came to this town!"

"O-o-o-o." Pam moaned, then she blurted out, "My husband always says my ass and my breasts are too big!"

Don snickered, "That's coz he's a little dick wimp who doesn't know to appreciate a real woman. But now the right man's come to you..." Pam smiled even as the white hubby blushed. The black man sneered at Rick, "Go on Ricky boy, hold up them big tits for a real man!"

Rick was smarting, but he found himself obeying. He scooped up his wife's heavy tits into his palms. He raised them up to Don's black face. Don dove into them. Pam yelped as the black man feasted voraciously on her tits. He knew what he was doing. His tongue snaked around her nipple, then he sucked it into his mouth, licking and chewing and grazing it lightly with his teeth. He was a much more experienced, more refined lover that her husband.

"Hold them tits up higher, boy!" Don growled at Rick, who complied.

Pam had by now lost all respect for him. Her husband just didn't count anymore. The things Don was doing to her were sending sharp, overpowering sensations rippling through her body. But what drove her crazy was the way he was eating her tits with such evident relish. He was like an elated kid with a new toy. His lips smacked and slurped away loudly. Pam stared at the dark lips as they worked magic on her tits and she loved the shit. She had never, ever thought of interracial sex, but now she realized she loved the contrast in their skin tones. That was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen.

Don's big hand eased between her thighs to cup her fat mound, and he squeezed her cunt through the thin fabric. Pam moaned with arousal and wrapped her arms tightly around his head, hugging him to her bosom, writhing and humping his hand like a slut!

Don started licking his way down Pam's soft belly, leaving a wet, hot trail. Pam stared incredulously at the black man greedily licking tops of her shaved pubes as he rubbed the ball of his hand into her cunt.

Pam's hips shuddered mightily and she moaned with pleasure, looking intently at the black man.

"You like that huh?" Don asked her, his fingers fluttering over her cunt like butterflies. She nodded her head. "Alright then. Lemme eat that white pussy..."

Don hooked his fingers into her thongs and Pam raised her hips shamelessly. She wanted him to eat her pussy the way he had eaten her tits. She just knew she would love it. Don peeled off her thongs, exposing her fat, shaved pale cunt it in all its splendor. He gasped as he saw her sticky gash, and the two swollen, engorged lips. The smell of her cunt spread all around the room like a cologne.

Don gasped. "Damn, you got a beautiful pussy, Pam. Want me to eat it?"

Pam whispered, "Oh yes! Yes Don!"

"Fuck. You horny, wet, white bitch!" He raised and pushed her knees against her chest. "Hold your wife wide open for me boy! I am gonna eat this hot bitch!"

The mesmerized husband held his wife wide open for the black man. The white wife flushed red with embarrassment. She could feel Rick breathing heavily into her ear. And his hard dick was pressing into her belly. Her husband was as horny as she was.

Don slapped her mound with the flat of his palm and she leaped and yelped. He chuckled and Pam flushed deeply as the black man descended to her genitals and started to feast on her cunt. She shuddered at exquisite contact with his tongue as he ran it up and down her slit. Then he sucked her lips into her mouth and teased them with his tongue. He pulled on then, nibbled on them and did things to them that nobody, least of all her husband had ever done to her pussy.

The white wife moaned and cried out with pleasure, feeling sharp thrills coursing through her body. She felt wonderful. Her pussy was dripping like a leaking faucet.

Don loved eating her pussy, no doubt. He pressed his mouth to her cunt and slurped and smacked his lips loudly, groaning with relish. He pushed his fat tongue deep into the pink folds of her cunt and Pam went mad. As he slid his digits into her cunt and started to finger fuck her, whilst he sucked and licked on her clit, Pam was soon cuming shamelessly. She bawled out, writhing and tossing, throwing the pussy at him like she never wanted it back.

" Yeah!!! Oh! Oh! Yeah!!!!!!!! I'm cuming!!!!"

She writhed and her hips started to spasm and shudder as she came hard!!! The black man kept eating cunt and fingering the white wife until finally she lay limply in her husbands arms, groaning deep in her chest. Her eyes were glazed and her tongue was lolling out of her mouth. As he rose from between her thighs, he wiped his smeared, shining face.

Pam smiled weakly, "Oh thanks Don. Thank you so much!"

Pam grabbed his arms and pulled him to her chest. She kissed him tasting her pussy. She licked his lips, his chin, his cheeks and his nose. The two of them writhed on top of her husband, who did not seem too amused. Rick realized he was history.

Chapter 18

Don stood up and towered over the white couple, his cock pointing at Pam's face.

"Now, its time to return the favor and make me cum, Pam."

Pam gazed at the fat dark cock mesmerized, and scared at the same time. It was beautiful, and so potent, yet it was a black cock. All her education had taught her to keep away from black cocks. She started shaking her head slowly, her lips trembling.

"Go on Pam..."

"I, I, I cant do it. Not in front of Rick. Please let him leave the room."

"Ah, ah. He stays. He is enjoying it. Look at his hard cock, he is a pervert." Don said as he took hold of Pam's hair, and pulled her face to his cock.

"I, I, I don't know how to do it!" she stammered.

"What! You don't mean to tell me a big girl like you don't know how to give head. Don't you suck Rick off?"

"Rarely..." she rasped.

"Well, don't worry, I will teach ya..."

Don held her in place as his other hand brought his dick to her face. Pam stared at the black cock that was filling her vision in fear. Her eyes were like those of a trapped, scared animal. He pressed it against her cheek. It felt so hard and hot. It was throbbing and pulsating with virility. Then he peeled the foreskin back, to expose a fat, shiny, heart shaped head. precum was oozing out of the big, pee slit. The pungent smell of his cock filled her nostrils, making her light headed. Pam felt scared. She tried to pull back, but Don chuckled as he rubbed it all over her face, smearing his juices all over, defiling her pretty, white wife face. Pam trembled against the naked body of her husband who was doing nothing to protect his wife. Instead, she felt his hard dick pressing into her ass. He was indeed a pervert, she realized, and a wimp husband.

"Go on now, lick that head, Pam. Snake your tongue around it, that's the way to do it..."

Trembling, Pam felt almost like she was watching someone else as her tongue tentatively gave his head a lick, tasting his muskiness. The male flavor of his cock incensed her. Before she knew it, she was wrapping her tongue around his thick dick head like an eel. She could not stop herself. She vacuumed his dick into her mouth, and shuddered as she felt his cock weighing heavily on her tongue, and rubbing against the roof of her mouth.

"Go on girl," Don grunted. "Keep on doing that funky shit with your tongue," his voice was all husky, and Pam felt a gratification that he was enjoying her. She pushed her jaws wide apart to give her tongue room, then she swiveled it around his head. His hips trembled.

Pam felt an incensing arousal wash over her. Her hands rose to grab onto his hips as her tongue ran riot around his cock head. Don groaned and started pumping his hips slowly back and forth, sliding more cock into her mouth...

"Ah!!!!" he groaned, "That's it Pam, now wank the motherfucker and roll my balls. And put some suction on it. Atta good girl..." He groaned lustily.

Automatically, her hands went to do his bidding. She sucked on his dick as her hand wanked him, pulling more cock into her mouth until she felt him nudge the back of her mouth.

Rick was staring with wide open eyes, less than a foot away. He was mesmerized by the sight of his wife's pretty, pink lips gaping wide open around the huge black cock, that seemed to be swelling fatter and fatter. But his wife was handling it expertly, bobbing her head back and forth, sucking him in mid tempo. She was drooling so much that his entire cock and her hand were gleaming with her saliva. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were wide open, sparkling with wild excitement. Rick felt jealous and pissed. He had never imagined that Pam had it in her, to suck such a good dick.

"Look at her Rick. Ain't you proud of your wife?" Don groaned. "You're doing great Pam..."

Pam felt proud of her accomplishment, and proud that Don was loving it so much. And the fact that her show was making her husband's cock so hard only made her prouder. The pervert could watch and enjoy himself. It excited her to suck off this black man right in front of her husband and get both men's cocks so hard.

Pam started mewing and purring, and her lips slurped and smacked away wetly. She was enjoying sucking Don with evident relish. However, suddenly Don pulled his dick away.

"Did I do something wrong?" she pouted, looking greedily after his dick.

"No bitch, I ain't taking it away... Now lick them big, black Nigger balls, you horny ass white bitch..."

It pissed Pam off that he called her white bitch, yet at the same time it excited her, and made her feel horny. It set her free, because she realized what a pathetic jerk Rick was. She didn't give a fuck about him anymore...

As Don pulled her face down between his balls, Pam opened her lips and sucked on some nuts for the first time in her life. She felt exhilarated as her tongue snaked around the big, smooth shaved black balls. She mewed, sucking his fat balls into her mouth, spitting them out and licking them hungrily, inches from her husband's face. Don's hips twitched and jerked as he appreciated what a natural talent this white wife was.

Finally, his dick complained, feeling left out. Don eased it back into her mouth and she sucked him again, taking to it like a duck takes to water. He held her head firmly and pushed his fat head against the back of her throat...

"Go ahead Pam, now take that black dick down your throat baby!"

Pam looked up at him like he was crazy. How could he expect her to fit that thick head into her throat. Her eyes nearly exploded.

"Just relax your throat girl and show me what a big girl you are..." he held her head firmly and bore down on her. Pam felt like her throat was splitting. She tried to push his hips back in panic, but Don started fucking his cock into her throat. She fought down her vomiting reflexes and gurgled around his cock...

"Ugh!!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!" she gurgled. Then he pulled back and let her breathe through the nose. Then he fucked her throat again. She felt his cock bending to follow her passage. "Ugh!!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!!" she gurgled as he fucked her constricting throat, sinking deeper and deeper.

Don groaned, and reached down to grab and tweak and pull both her fat nipples, sending sharp thrills down her spine. The juices flowed into her cunt and Pam started putting in more effort, moaning around his cock.

"Oh!!!!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!! Ugh!!! Oh!!!! Ugh!! Ugh!! Ugh!!!"

Rick stared in disbelief. He had never been deep throated before, and he could not take his eyes off this obscene sight. The black man was sinking his entire cock into his wife's gaping, drooling mouth, and she was obviously loving it. Don would pull back and let her breath through the nose, then he would fuck her throat again.

As if reading his thoughts, Don took Rick's hand and placed it on Pam's throat. Rick gasped, feeling the thick, black dick moving in and out. His cock leaped against Pam's ass. Pam felt so proud that she pushed against Don and swallowed up his entire cock. She pressed her face against his pubes and held him as long as she could. Finally, she pulled back, gasping for breath.

"That's it Pam. Now, suck my dick and make me shoot it in your mouth! Make your husband proud!!!"

Pam had never had a man cum in her mouth. She tried to pull back, but he held her in place and started wanking his cock, keeping the head in her mouth...

"Suck that dick bitch! Put some suction on the motherfucker..." He growled and she found herself doing it. His cock seemed to swell even larger and it got hard as a rock. Pam sucked on it so hard that her cheeks were caving in. She looked up into his eyes and they were frenzied. She felt herself going lightheaded. Suddenly he gasped and his body stiffened.

"Oh shit, you white slut! I'm cuming in ya mouth. Taste my cum! Drink it down white bitch!" he bawled, and then his balls exploded.

His cock seemed to leap, and then she felt a hard jet of cum shoot onto the roof of her mouth, followed by another, and another. Instantly, her mouth was flooding. She tried hard to drink him down, slurping and gulping the nutritious black cream. But it was difficult, because his thick was making her mouth gap so widely. His thick creamy, salty cum was all over her tongue, her jaws and her lips. And some of it was flowing down her chin.

Don pulled out, still wanking his cock and shot the last jets straight into her face.

Pam couldn't believe it, but she was cuming. With no touch or stimulation to her cunt, the white wife came, shuddering hard and moaning.

Chapter 19

As his orgasm subsided, the black man stood over the white woman, gasping and trembling. Pam looked up at the powerful, dark man who had taken her and used her like a bitch. She wrapped her pale arms around his dark, powerful hips, laying her head on his pubes, like a child to its mother, and leans against him.

She turned and looked at her husband who was watching with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. She smiled at him proudly. The fat head of Don's cock hung only centimeters from her messy mouth, still twitching, still leaking cum. Holding her husband's gaze, Pam lapped up the seeping cream with her tongue. Then she kissed Don's cock lovingly.

Don smiled at Rick. "Didn't I say you would love this black cock, didn't I?"

Pam flushed, and smiled up at the black man towering over her, "This is the first time I have come from giving a blow job. Can I suck it again please."

"First, your face needs cleaning up," he turned her face to Rick.

Rick looked at his wife's messy face with disgust. She had cum all over her forehead, cheeks, chin and even her nose.

Don smirked at Rick, "Go on boy, clean up my woman," Rick sighed and reached for his shirt which was lying nearby. "No boy. Lick her clean. Clean her with your mouth!"

Rick was aghast! "What! No!" He looked from his wife's face to Don's.

He didn't like the expression on Don's face. The black man was mocking him with a superior smile. He could just tell the guy had the next phase of his humiliation already planned.

"Do it playa!"

Pam felt sorry for the loser. She came to his defense, "Lemme go clean myself up in the bathroom," said, even as her hand stroked Don's cock.

"Hell fucking no! He got you into this mess. You been doing all the work up to now. So let him play his part! Its only fair!"

Pam thought about it for a second, and realized that Don was right. All the anger she had been feeling towards her husband rose up in her. Which was exactly what Don wanted.

"But!!! She was enjoying it!" Rick stammered.

Pam's eyes blazed with anger. She grabs her money hungry husband and rubbed her cum smeared face all over his. Then she squashed her messy lips on his and kissed him. Rick tried to pull back at first.

"Rick! Kiss your wife, right now, or I am leaving boy!" Don said. Rick shook openly with panic.

"Go on you wimp. Lick his cum off my face!" Pam sneered, having no more pity.

Pulling a face, Rick kissed her reluctantly. But as she ran her cum smeared tongue all around his mouth, something inside him gave. And when Pam grabbed his cock and started wanking it, he went wild with arousal. He threw his arms desperately around her and tongued her. Pam pulled back and offered him her cum smeared face. He licked and sucked up every little drop of Don's cum from her, hating himself but somehow relishing it his actions.

Chapter 20

Rick thought he had sunk as low as a man could ever sink. But Don was not finished with him yet. The black man lit another joint and stood a few meters from the couple. He puffed leisurely, till Pam's face was clean.

"Alright, Rick. Now come over here, my cock needs cleaning too!"

"What!" Rick exclaimed. Pam looked at Don, and then back at Rick.

"Get down on your knees and crawl over here. Then lick and suck my balls clean!"

Rick felt revulsion as he looked at the black cock, all smeared with cum He turned to look at Pam, and she had an amused look on her face. His temper rose. No! He would not allow himself to be that humiliated. If he did, Pam would never respect him, even after Don left. Suddenly, he realized that Don did not just want to fuck his wife, the black man wanted to take her.

"No!!" he howled. "No! I will not do that!"

"Its up to you. How far are you prepared to go? You're gonna quit now, when you're almost there. What's sucking a dick? Its in your power, Rick. You can make it happen."

Rick looked at Pam. She slid from his lap and gave him space.

"Go on and suck his cock. Make your dreams cum true my darling husband. Be your own bitch," she said, mocking him. Rick realized he had lost her.

"Go to hell! Fucking whore" he growled at her and sank to his knees.

He crawled to Don and knelt at his feet. Don grabbed Rick by the back of the head and pulled him to his hips. He took his flaccid cock in his other hand and rubbed it all over the white man's face, smearing his cum all over him.

He looked at Pam and saw that she was completely disgusted with Rick. He smiled.

"Oh my gosh! Don! You are such a bastard," she gasped with disbelief and amusement.

1...345678