The Ultimate Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahmed was lying in the middle of the bed. He indicated that Halima and I should sit on either edge of it, which we did glancing at each other and at him. He took one of our hands in each of his and looking from one face to the other he said.

"I feel such humility in your presence. You are both so beautiful" he muttered. "I love you both so much."

It was a very serious and intimate moment. Halima replied.

"I love you Ahmed my husband."

I was feeling emotional and near to tears, but knew I should join in."

"And love you too Ahmed."

"I am such a lucky man" he whispered lifting both of our hands and still holding them placing them half on his hip and half his stomach. With my hand so near to his cock I was aroused and wondering what the hell was coming next.

"And you two, my wives?" He asked looking from one pair of eyes to the other as they locked on each other.

"I love you Sammi" Halima whispered her big, almond shaped brown eyes holding my gaze.

I felt so emotional I sobbed and a tear ran down my cheek as I whispered back. "I love you too Halima."

With my eyes full of tears and still looking at the naked, older woman across the bed from me I was amazed when I felt Ahmed pulling my hand downwards over the silk sheet. I looked at what he was doing and saw that he was moving both my and Halima's hands downwards. My heart started to pound when I felt her hand against mine and under it I felt the outline of our husband's cock and balls.

Jerking my head up I looked right at Ahmed enquiringly as if asking. 'What the fuck's going on?'

Very softly Ahmed said. "I want you both so much. Come" he said indicting that we should lay beside him.

We did, with both of us cuddling up to his side with our hands on his chest. Halima took hold of mine and squeezed it. At the same time Ahmed slid his hands downwards and, taking the top of the sheet in his hands he pushed it down and away from him exposing his semi-erect cock.

"Oh my god" I gasped as I felt Halima's grip on my hand tighten.

I heard her giggle just as she said. "It is very lovely isn't it Sammi?"

"Yes Halima, yes it is."

I watched fascinated as she let go of my hand and slid hers downward to hold Ahmed's cock. She nodded encouragingly to me and I followed her lead and held the lower part of his erection and the top of his balls.

"Oh ladies that is beautiful" Ahmed groaned reaching out with his left arm that was nearest to me and cupping Halima's big breast that had been resting on the lower part of his chest. As he stroked her breast and pinched the nipple he looked at me and said.

"Take it off Sammi, you don't need that."

I sat up and went to remove the nightdress. Halima also sat up across Ahmed's legs to me. "Let me help you Sammi?"

That made me gulp, but didn't worry or upset me.

I simply sat there as she leaned forward her breasts dangling tantalisingly. In such close up I could see the veins in each orb and all the little bumps on each areola. I felt Ahmed's hand on my bum as Halima slowly undid the press studs up the front of the nightdress. Looking from my eyes to my breasts and back again she pushed the thin lace off my shoulders. Ahmed also sat up and he pulled it from the back so that it slid off my arms and I was naked as they were.

I had no idea what was going to happen or whether this was some tradition, but I felt very emotional, close to both of them, incredibly horny and very much in love, but with whom?

"You are very beautiful Sammi" Halima said running her fingertips across my face as Ahmed ran his hand up and down my back.

"And you are too Halima" I whispered.

He reached forward and cupped one of Halima's big orbs and then one of mine. Instinctively I reached out for my lover's, no my husband's cock and found his first wife's hand there. That stroked my hand and placed it on his cock. I wrapped my fingers round it and slowly pumped it as Ahmed squeezed both Halima's and my breasts and pinched our nipples.

It was by some margin the most erotic scene I had ever been in. The three of us naked on a bed, me stroking his cock and Halima cupping and squeezing his balls as our mutual lover fondled our breasts whilst both of us watched everything that was happening.

Halima leaned forward and kissed Ahmed. He lifted her breast and squeezed it more firmly, his eyes catching mine over her shoulder. I could see the love and lust in his eyes and wondered jealously how much was for me and how much for Halima. He broke the kiss. Halima put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me towards Ahmed so that we kissed. At first, her hands remained on my shoulders, but then as the intensity of my kiss with him increased and I involuntarily squirmed my body towards him I felt them run up and down my back. Oddly, and I didn't understand it then, that didn't feel particularly sexually driven as having a woman's hand running up and down a girl's bare back should. It felt tender, caring, affectionate and, above all else, very loving indeed.

As we continued kissing Ahmed slowly eased me onto my back. Still holding me, he lay alongside me with my hand wrapped round his cock that was pulsating in my palm. The kiss went on as he edged himself on top of me with Halima beside us. She held one of my hands and ran her fingertips around the palm over my wrist and up and down my arms. Ahmed pushed his way between my thighs so that the thick end of his cock was nuzzling against my lips. Although my mind was screaming 'He's going to fuck me in front of Halima' it didn't feel sordid or wanton, perverse or anything other than wonderful and so very tender and loving.

Whispering just loud enough so that we would both hear, he said. "Welcome to our marriage Sammi" and then thrust his hips forward and filled my aching insides with his thick, throbbing cock.

As he took me quickly towards my orgasm so Halima held my hands, rubbed my arms and ran her fingertips over my face. She flittered them across my eyebrows and eyelids, over my cheeks and round my lips. As my orgasm broke and Ahmed let out that series of low grunts that meant he was starting to cum, Halima slid a couple of fingers inside my mouth and round my gums. It seemed such a natural thing that as our husband held himself rigid inside me his sperm pouring out of his cock and into my cunt that I held Halima's hand and sucked her fingers as though they too were a cock.

*

Ahmed was away for several days again and Halima and I were together pretty much all the time. I had now been moved into the HR department to work with her so we travelled to and from work together meaning that other than when we slept we were together all the time. I enjoyed being with her. I loved the feeling of being needed and wanted by her, of being part of her and Ahmed's life and I suppose being loved and in love; that was all so new to me. I got such pleasure from walking arm and arm with her, the side of my arm occasionally squashing against her full breast, that she didn't move away. I loved holding hands and feeling one of her fingers caressing the back or palm of mine and I relished the moments when we kissed each other in the mornings and before going to our rooms alone at night.

I had read up on Egyptian men having more than one wife and on harems on the Internet. Whilst the articles were mainly concerned with more wives than two and concubines, the way Halima and I were towards each other was typical of multi-wife marriages. For them to work, it seems, the women have to be in, at least, emotional love with each other and the central figure, the husband. That was certainly the way our three-way relationship was going.

After Ahmed returned he once more opened my door and as I went into his room naked I saw that Halima's door was also open. She came through her door also naked. We smiled at each other as Ahmed called us to his bed. Lying either side of his wonderfully naked and excitingly rampant body he kissed us alternatively, properly starting with his wife one, Halima followed by me. That didn't concern me or make me jealous for I now understood the 'rules' and tradition and knew my place in them.

So, as Ahmed and his first wife kissed and as I watched his hand cup and squeeze her full breasts so I ran mine over his chest and downwards. His swollen and very ready to fuck cock felt marvellous as I ran my fingers up and down it. I wasn't alone though for as Halima moaned her pleasure from Ahmed kissing her and pinching her nearly brown nipples so she too reached out for him. Our hands touched and she held mine and squeezed it. I squeezed back as we moved both hands to his cock. With hers on top of mine we rubbed his length before changing our hands round. I guided hers up and down the, what I knew was familiar to her, route of Ahmed's thick, long cock. He was groaning and writhing his body a little.

"Suck me, please suck me" Ahmed grunted.

I wasn't sure to who he was referring, but that didn't matter for I was eager to please him, I enjoy making oral love to a man and several times I had sucked him until he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed his seed. That had pleased him and excited me for he had told me that Halima rarely swallowed. We had kissed after that with me transferring some of his cum back into his mouth. That excited both of us.

Still holding his cock, I slithered downwards until my face was close to it. And then Hali joined me. We were both holding his cock and stroking his balls, stomach and thighs as we looked across him and into each other's eyes. We smiled across his cock as we both moved closer. I licked him near the base of his dick as Halima kissed the end before we changed over.

"Shall I?" I whispered. She nodded and pulled his erection away from his flat, hairy stomach and held it for me ready to be sucked.

Our gazes locked I wrapped my lips round it and slowly slid my mouth downwards until it was deep inside me the bulbous end tickling my throat. I started running my mouth up and down it as Halima squeezed and rubbed him her soft fingers also touching my chin and lips. She leaned forward getting her mouth close to his cock and, of course, also close to my lips that were running up and down him. It was her turn so I took him out and held it as she took him into her mouth. I slid down a little and sucked firstly one, then the other and then both of his balls into my mouth. At the same as we were doing that we were both stroking and caressing his stomach and thighs. Ahmed was making wonderfully appreciative noises and running his hands through both my blonde and Halima's black hair.

"Oh ladies this is so wonderful" he grunted before lapsing into Arabic.

Removing him from her mouth she whispered. "He's saying how amazing it is to have two women do this to him."

That pleased and thrilled me. It was quite some feeling as wife two to be so involved with his wife one giving our mutual husband such pleasure and sexual excitement. I had never experienced such feelings. Looking into Halima's eyes and with our hands caressing and stroking him and frequently touching each other we licked, sucked, kissed and nibbled at Ahmed's cock and balls as well as at his stomach and the insides of his thighs.

I could feel and assumed Halima could too that he was getting near. He had started pumping in and out of our hands and he had, if anything got even harder as men seem to when near to ejaculation.

"Yes, oh yes" he muttered.

"Are you near Ahmed?" I asked.

"Yes so near so, very near this is amazing."

"Do want to fuck either of us?" Halima asked.

"No."

"What do you want then?" She asked.

"Let me cum like this?" He asked gripping my hair more tightly.

I looked at her. "You ok with this?"

"Yes Sammi."

"In your or my mouth Halima?"

She smiled. "Let him cum on our faces."

I liked that idea. We both moved nearer to him and each other and started masturbating him with our hands as we continued licking and kissing him. He began thrusting his hips in time with our pumping so that he was effectively fucking the surrogate cunts that we were making with our fingers and palms.

"Oh yes, oh yes, yes, fucking yes" he said making his typical series of deep, almost animalistic grunts. I was holding him quite firmly as the first spurt shot from his cock and hit me across my eyes and nose, with some dribbling onto my lips. I could feel more was coming so I aimed his cock at Halima and watched as our husband's spunk splashed across her face. We smiled at each other and we both held his hands as he muttered his thanks and told us how 'fucking marvellous' it was.

We wriggled our way up the bed and his body. "See what you have done to us?" Halima smiled as Ahmed looked at our faces streaked with his cum.

She went to wipe it off, but he said. "Wait."

We both looked at him wondering what was coming next as he cupped one of each of our breasts. We looked at him as he said quietly. "Lick it off each other."

That shocked me, but it also excited me. Could there really be many things more intimate and loving than two wives licking their husbands sperm from the other. I doubted it as he said it and doubted it even more as Halima moved very close to me with her mouth slightly open and her tongue out.

"Ok darling?" she asked running her fingertips across my cheek.

"Yes" I gulped my heart pounding as Ahmed pinched my nipple.

Her tongue running across my eyebrow and cheek and down onto my upper lip felt wonderful; it was as sensuous a sensation as I had ever experienced. I closed my eyes as she slowly and gently licked the sperm from my face, seemingly lingering on my upper lip. I hadn't really realised that she had stopped when I heard her whisper. "Your turn Sammi."

Most of Ahmed's cum was on her chin so it was easy for me to get my tongue to it and lick it into my mouth.

"Don't swallow" Ahmed ordered us pulling us so that all three faces were close together. "Kiss me Halima" he whispered following the tradition of asking wife one first. I watched them kiss making sure I held the globules of his cum on the end of my tongue. He then kissed me and I slid my tongue into his mouth depositing most of his sperm on his tongue. He made and exaggerated swallowing movement and then pushed our faces together. "Now finish it off" he said as we gently kissed and rubbed our tongues together.

*

Ahmed was away from home even more over the next month or so. He was working on two big deals, one with a company in India and the other in Russia. Halima and I were alone most of the time. We worked closely together at the office, went shopping, swam and ate together most days. We were becoming closer and closer to each other.

I couldn't quite understand our relationship. But then, when two woman are married to the same man it makes for a complicated situation. It was part older and younger sister, part rival in some ways, but also part lover. But the lover bit was also hugely complicated. We did very intimate things to each other when we were with our husband. He had fucked both of us in front of the other and, of course he had cum on our faces as we jointly masturbated him. We had held each other as he made love to us and we had helped the other as they climaxed. It all seemed so sexually natural. That is until we were alone together when we did nothing sexual at all.

A couple of weeks after the cum on the faces episode when Ahmed had been away for five or six days, which was the longest he had been away since we had married he phoned one evening around nine. We were sitting in the garden enjoying the cool of the evening and just chatting and chilling. We had been sunbathing so we were both wearing bikinis and we'd had a light dinner served by the pool.

"He said to put in on loudspeaker" Halima said putting her iPhone on the table beside her chair.

"Hello Sammi" came out of the phone.

"Hello Ahmed, how are you?" I replied.

The three of us chatted for a while catching up on his trip and what had been going at home.

"Ok now can you get your iPad Sammi please?"

"Yes of course, I have it right here."

"Ok go into my bedroom, both of you."

"Hold on we are on the veranda" Halima said standing up. I did the same.

We went into the house, up the stairs and into Ahmed's bedroom between Halima's and mine.

"Ok we are in there" Halima said holding my hand.

I think it struck her about the same time as it did me that this was the first time the pair of us had been in there without him. It was a little weird.

"Right behind the plasma you will find a USB type lead that's plugged into the TV. Probably best you do it Sammi, knowing Hali's IT skills."

We both smiled as I found the cable. "What now?"

"Plug the end into the iPad."

I did.

"Now put the cam on."

"Jesus" I couldn't help exclaiming as Ahmed's face came up on the fifty inch screen. "Sorry" I said for the slight blasphemy gripping Halima's hand tightly.

"Don't worry Allah forgives you my dear, how are you both?"

Again we chatted for a while as Halima and I worked out that he was in his bedroom in Mumbai. Unusually for him he was wearing his traditional white, arab thawb, or as we called it a dish dash; he looked quite dashing.

"Just got back from an official dinner at the Egyptian Consulate and that's why I am wearing this" he told us.

"You look good Ahmed" Halima told him.

"Not half as good I can assure you as you two do."

"Thank you kind sir" I smiled.

"I have been away and celibate for too long."

"Six days, my dear, hardly constitutes celibacy does it" Halima smiled?

"Well it feels it."

Halima was wearing an ankle-length, thin yellow sun-dress over her black bikini. I had a similar style, black voile dress over my white bikini.

"How about you two?"

"What do you mean?" Halima asked.

"Are you both missing me?"

"Of course" we said together.

"And sex?"

We looked at each other.

"Don't be shy ladies."

"Well Sam?" Halima said quietly. "Speak to your husband."

Looking into the cam and then at Halima and back to Ahmed I croaked. "Yes of course and you Hali?"

She was staring at me, her eyes seeming to be boring into mine as she replied. "Badly, Ahmed" she whispered moving her gaze from mine to his.

"Why don't you both lie on my bed?" He asked adding. "Take the cam with you."

I had an inkling what was going to happen and as we both got onto the bed from opposite sides my heart was pounding.

There was a large pile of cushions and pillows. We lay back against them so we were lying down, but sitting up.

"You look lovely" Ahmed said.

"Thanks" we both replied.

"Why don't you take your dresses off, they don't cover much, but they are a little annoying?"

We both giggled as we did as he asked and laid there in our bikinis.

"Mmmmm beautiful and so sexy" he said his voice coming over the microphone quite hoarsely.

We looked at each other and smiled.

"So now ladies the bras."

I had guessed that this might turn into some form of phone sex for Ahmed and I had cybered a few times when I was back in England.

Glancing from Halima next to me and Ahmed on the screen I reached behind me to undo my bra.

"No Sammi, Hali you undo it."

'What's going on now?' I asked myself, but not for one moment thinking of refusing.

I turned my back towards her. As I felt Halima's fingers on my back as she undid the bra clasp I felt a shudder go through me.

"Mmmmm gorgeous Sam" Ahmed said clearly looking at my chest.

"Yes darling they are" Halima said running her fingertips down my arm and taking hold of my hand. Her face was very close to mine as she whispered. "Your turn now Sammi."

I got behind Halima and still feeling sexy shudders going through me I fumbled with the clasp. That came undone but her bra stayed in place the cups clinging manfully to her large boobs. She went to remove them, but stopped when Ahmed said quite sharply.