The Ultimate Tribute for Janelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

Intriguing and sweet, thought Janelle. A guy who's admitting to being nervous about stripping naked and stroking his cock in a video for a woman he's never met.

The honesty was refreshing, the tone in the email endearing.

"I hope it doesn't disappoint you. I mean, maybe you've gotten other videos and I'm not really all that exciting or something compared to them. Anyway, thank you for responding to that post I put up. I learned a lot about myself in this process. Craig."

Now Janelle was really curious. She launched the video, eager to see how shy Craig really was.

The setting was lit very well, far better than any of the other videos, and it looked like Craig lived pretty comfortably, at least based on what was clearly a high-quality granite countertop in an obviously spacious bathroom. (The tiling looked a lot like imported Italian marble, Janelle observed.) One very exciting feature of Craig's video was that his bathroom had a double vanity laid out in such a way that, based on how he had set up the camera, it was recording him from the front and the mirror over the other basin reflected his firm backside.

Janelle would get to watch Craig stroke his cock for her and see his cute, naked butt at the same time.

Are you teasing me, Craig? she wondered, as the video began.

With the realization a week earlier that she could intensify her pleasure by assigning whatever background she wanted to the guys in the videos, Janelle immediately fell into storyline mode as Craig began talking:

"You are really an attractive woman, Elena," he began. "Your body is so alluring and so very sexy."

Craig is well educated. He uses words like, "alluring," and not just "hot" or "smokin'" or something else from the common parlance.

"Your profile is dazzling. I could just gaze at your perfect breasts all day long."

Craig is a classy gentlemen, Janelle decided as she built the storyline for this fantasy tribute. He's desperately lonely, hasn't been with a woman for years because his job is so demanding, and out of sheer frustration he recklessly posted his message against his better judgment.

Her storyline certainly seemed to fit Craig's sweet email. Even his nervousness seemed corroborated in the video --- his hands remained at his sides to this point in his tribute, sometimes twitching, occasionally starting to rise or move in some way but then dropped immediately back beside his thighs.

"Would you enjoy me fondling your beautiful breasts as I whispered into your ear how very sexy you are, how much you turn me on?"

Why have you not found a lady to do this with, Craig? It sounds absolutely delectable!

"I hope you'd like that, Elena, because while I was cradling your pretty breasts, cupping and stroking them, and whispering in your ear, my cock would be getting hard, just as it is now."

Janelle could see that Craig was speaking the truth. His well manicured hands still hung by his side (no wedding band, something Janelle noted simply because it was a natural reaction), but his penis had begun to lengthen and harden.

"I would begin to gently squeeze and tug on your gorgeous nipples, Elena, and I'd follow the cues your body gave to me for exactly how much pressure, how much of a pinch you need for maximum arousal and pleasure."

Craig reached for a bottle of lotion as he continued his narrative.

"I know your hair would smell wonderful, and I would love nuzzling into your neck as I continued stimulating your breasts, building your lust for the next thing I would do," he said as he spread a light sheen of the lotion up, down, and around his pretty cock, now quickly hardening in response to the story he was telling and the picture of "Elena's" naked body in front of him.

Craig knows how to stoke a woman's sexual desire, thought Janelle, squirming already, even though this tribute had only been running a very short time.

"I'd trail my lips down your neck to your collarbone, Elena, and I'd drag the tip of my tongue very lightly up to your jawline, where I'd linger for a moment, breathing in your scent, and then I'd say very softly that you were driving me crazy, that I had to have you, had to taste every inch of your luscious body."

At that point, Janelle abandoned her storyline.

Craig didn't need it. He was playing his role perfectly without any additional help.

Delightful! Amazing!

Keep going, Craig --- you are getting me really, really wet, Janelle thought as she unbelted her robe and spread her legs in order to snake her hand down the front of her panties to find her extended and hardened clit already throbbing and begging for attention.

Craig had begun stroking his handsome cock, but it was clear that he was deliberately doing it slowly, purposefully teasing himself as much as he was teasing "Elena."

"Getting a throaty 'yes' from you in reply, Elena, I'd tug once more on one of your nipples, trying to cause such delicious sensations in you that you'd immediately want my tongue inside you as desperately as I want to put it there."

His abs rippled just a bit with that last comment as the intensity of his lust caused his voice to shake slightly. Janelle realized that this handsome man must work hard at keeping himself in shape.

Craig, baby, why do you not have a woman in your life! Are work and exercise the only things you do?

"But first, sweet Elena, I'd lift you onto the bed and lay you face down comfortably so I could kiss the back of your neck, flipping your hair up to get access to the soft, sensitive skin there. Then I'd trace a trail down your spine with the very tip of my tongue, ending with a teasing flick right at the top of your fantastic ass."

Oh, my god and for all that is sweet in this entire fucking universe! thought Janelle, now completely into the fantasy that Craig was spinning as he stroked his sturdy erection for her in the video. Don't ever stop with this fantastic tale as I watch you masturbate while you look at my picture and tell me about what you'd like to do to me!

"Have you ever had a lover plant soft kisses across the cheeks of your ass, Elena? That's what I'd do next. I'd lightly graze my lips across the skin of your shapely ass cheeks, kissing softly here and there as I leaned over you, paying attention to each square inch of your pretty, alluring naked butt."

Craig was stroking his cock a bit faster now, but he was still obviously extending his masturbation session as he enjoyed spinning out his erotic story.

Janelle's fingers were busy around her clit, her wrist levering out the front of her panties to allow better access.

Light kisses on my ass --- oh, Craig, baby, yes. Do that to me!

"Then, Elena, I would be crazy with lust to taste you. It would not be possible to delay this any longer, and I would urge you onto your back so I could position you with your pretty bottom at the edge of the bed. I'd drop to my knees there, drape your legs over my shoulders, and I would finally bury my face in your crotch, eager to taste your sweet juices, horny beyond belief for the feel of your pussy on my lips."

The incredibly sexy story Craig was telling as he stroked his cock for Janelle was maybe the most arousing thing she had ever heard, read, seen, done, or even fantasized.

Damn, Craig! she thought. Do you moonlight as an author who writes erotic romance?

His tale, the sight of him playing with his cock in advance of spurting his cum while looking at her picture, his sexy voice as he explained in glorious, arousing detail exactly what he wanted to do to her --- it all demanded complete, focused, masturbatory attention. Janelle drew her hand from her panties, fumbled in haste to hit the pause button, then threw off her robe, shucked her panties, and raced to the bathroom for a towel to spread across the chair in front of her computer.

She was already dripping from the effect this luscious man's storytelling was having on her, and she knew she was going to soak herself before and during a mind-blowing climax that was now inevitable as she surrendered completely to Craig's exciting video.

Hurriedly arranging things so she was perfectly positioned at her computer to watch the rest of the video with her legs spread comfortably, her right hand went immediately to her pussy, teasing the length of her opening to draw some of the wetness there up to her clit. Then Janelle clicked the play icon and leaned back into the chair.

I want to see you come, Craig, so bad that you can't even imagine it, she thought, but keep going with this fantasy before you do that!

"With the fingers of both hands, I'd separate the lips of your pussy just so I could see how pretty it is, how wet it is with your arousal. That would excite me even more, and I'd dip my tongue into that sweet wetness, forcing it as far as it would go inside you."

Craig, I am gonna come on your face!

"As exciting as it would be for me to run my tongue all over and into your pussy, I'd be eager to make you feel the intense pleasure of what I desperately want to do next. I want your clit between my lips, Elena, and I'll not deny myself that pleasure for even one more second!"

His voice was starting to quaver, and Janelle knew Craig had teased himself to the point of imminent orgasm.

It's okay, baby, I'm right here with you! Keep up your story just a little bit longer. Let me watch you stroke that beautiful cock just a little bit more, and please, for the sake of all that is right in the world, suck my clit!

Janelle's fingers were sliding across her extended nub as she found that certain spot which dependably and inevitably always produced a satisfying orgasm. This time, though, it would be more than simply satisfying.

Watching Craig masturbate for her, hearing him tell his sexy, arousing, incredibly erotic story with her as the female lead (even as "Elena") was going to drive Janelle into a quaking orgasm that would be completely draining.

Come on, Craig. I'm dying to see you shoot your load for me. Show me, baby, let me hear you moan and groan as I watch you shake through your orgasm!

The head of his penis had taken on a darker hue, and Janelle wished she were there to take it into her mouth, run her tongue over it and then underneath to the sensitive bundle of nerves she knew would be waiting for her oral caress. As she began the buildup to her climax by starting to lightly pinch her fingers together on either side of her clit --- an action that, coupled with a slight back-and-forth movement never failed to trigger off an orgasm --- Janelle watched Craig fist his cock for her, his tight butt clearly visible in the mirror, now thrusting back and forth in small movements as the instinctive part of his brain started to overtake other points of focus.

God! That is sexy! she thought, almost vocalizing the thought in her excitement about the erotic visual.

"Your clit would be hard and extended for me, Elena, so easy to locate with my lips. I'd tongue your hard nub and sensuously lick up both sides before I sealed my mouth around your throbbing clit and began using my tongue to rhythmically press against it, always trying to take you higher and higher in your excitement."

Oh, god, I am gonna have one giant orgasm, was the thought that made it into Janelle's mind somehow, now so close and so turned on by seeing this sexy, naked man masturbating for her while he told his incredible story that she was rapidly approaching the point where only pure sensation would take over, all conscious thought impossible.

Craig stopped stroking his dick at that moment in the video, obviously to calm himself down for a few seconds before continuing, and Janelle gasped at the erotic sight of his erection, stiff and pulsing with desire. It was one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen.

Then she noticed the reflection of his taut glutes contracting and relaxing as he calmed down, and she had to add that sight to her list of beautiful, sexy images that she would never forget.

Oh, shit, Craig! That gorgeous hard cock is all for me, all erect and throbbing just because of the effect my body has on you --- damn! Show me that you can't control the climax you're going to have, baby, show me that I'm driving you straight over the edge!

Gulping in a breath and expanding his ribcage, Janelle noticed a slight sheen of perspiration on Craig's chest. The he squeezed a bit more lotion into his palm and continued masturbating for her, picking up his narrative in a labored yet sexy voice:

"You'd be pushing your hips up into my face, Elena, eager to have the climax I want to give you. I love the sexy moans you're making as I continue using my tongue to press against your clit."

I'm gonna come, Craig, I'm gonna come!

"Oh, god, Elena, I can't take it any more! I know my hand would be on my cock by now, stroking myself in excitement as I tongued your hard clit. Just like this. Just like this!"

Janelle's near-blackout was milliseconds away. The last sight she witnessed on the monitor in front of her before her massive orgasm hit was Craig's gorgeous cock spurting thick ropes of white cum straight up before landing on the granite countertop next to her picture . . ..

* * *

Waves of pleasure coursed through her body, and Janelle jerked through an immediate aftershock, her eyes tightly clamped shut as she savored coming down from the high of seeing this unbelievable tribute.

The video was still running. Craig's throaty gasps were just fading as his own orgasm ebbed away. Both his hands were on the countertop in front of him as he leaned slightly forward to steady himself.

But not enough to see any of your face, Craig! Lean forward a little more! A little more!

But it was not to be. He straightened, cleared his throat, and with his cock now beginning a gradual descent, he concluded his tribute with a comment that endeared him even more to Janelle:

"So you see, Elena, this may not be a great tribute. I didn't even make it through long enough to describe the part about slipping inside you to have you take your greatest pleasure possible with this cock of mine."

He pointed briefly in the video to his post-tumescent penis, still beautiful in Janelle's eyes.

"But describing the kind of oral sex I would adore providing to your beautiful body, and masturbating while I was doing it, well . . . uh, I apologize that it was just too much for me to hold out."

Don't apologize! Don't apologize!

Janelle was exhausted from her intense climax but wanted Craig's video to continue.

What a fascinating, erotic, sexy-hot man! And even without seeing his face!

"So, thank you, Elena, for sending your picture in response to my posting on that site. Yours is the only one I received, probably because my invitation was online for such a short time, thankfully."

His hands were reaching toward the camera. The reflection of his butt was so entrancing in the mirror behind him.

No! No! Don't turn it off!

"And thank you, Elena, for this mind-blowing orgasm I just had."

The monitor went blank.

* * *

It had been three hours since Janelle experienced the intense orgasm triggered by Craig's video. She had basked in the afterglow for a half-hour, so drained and satisfied that doing anything beyond wrapping herself in her robe and curling up on her couch was not going to happen.

That period transitioned into a butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling as Janelle began thinking.

This guy clearly doesn't do this on a regular basis. He's not some online pervert, she rationalized. Was my original storyline about him accurate? Is he a nice guy who's been working too much to socialize? Is he just so incredibly horny due to a prolonged absence of female companionship that he did something he never thought he would do, even with all the safeguards, and then regretted it but went through with it anyway because my timing was incredibly lucky in answering his invitation?

Or is he married, or setting me up, or . . .?

God, what a dilemma!

Janelle wanted desperately to believe her own version of things.

Finally, realizing that she had, indeed, sent brief emails to the other two tribute makers, she had her opening:

"Dear Craig,"

Pausing, she drew in a deep breath, called up the video once again, fast-forwarded it to the spot where Craig's erection was stiff and pulsing with his hands at his side as he calmed himself, revealing his sexy abs while the mirror reflected his delicious butt, and she hit pause, then adjusted things on her desktop to launch a split-screen.

Craig's arousing image on one side, her email composition on the other.

"Thank you so much for sending your incredible tribute. I, too, do not do things like this as a regular part of my life, but I admit in the name of honesty that I have seen two other tributes that guys have made in response to the picture you also received.

"(How could I not be honest after your admissions in your wonderful video?)

"With the entire intent of 'tributes' being their anonymity, their safeguards against either party ever knowing anything about the other except what they see in a picture or a video carefully created to conceal the subject's identity, I'm hopeful you'll continue reading and be open to the suggestion I'm about to make.

"There is no possible way, after that amazing video which I shall always treasure even if you choose not to answer this email, that I cannot ask if you'd like me to make a tribute for you.

"'Elena.'"

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers