The Ultimate Wife

Story Info
I'm the best there is at what I do...
2.2k words
4.32
131.1k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennK
JennK
60 Followers

My name is Jennifer (Jen for short), and my hubby thinks I'm the ultimate wife. We started dating in high school and have been together ever since. Some might think one or both of us would have strayed sometime in our 20-year marriage, but I can assure you that's not the case. Here's why:

First of all, let me describe myself. I'm 41 years old, but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I have shoulder-length dark auburn hair, green eyes and smooth olive skin with a few freckles here and there. I stand 5'6" in my bare feet and have a nice and fleshy hourglass shape. I suppose what grabs the attention of most men is my rack. Nursing two children gave me a pair of 40DD breasts, and I'm very proud of them. Unfortunately, they hurt if I leave them unsupported, so I usually wear a full cup bra.

My hubby is a 6'5" warrior god, with golden hair and blue eyes. He can still make me melt with a glance, especially when his 7.5" penis is on display. We started out in high school as typical horny teenagers, rutting like rabbits every day (back then I was just your average 36C). But as much as I loved regular intercourse with him, I discovered I really liked to have him on display and at my mercy. Nothing sadistic, mind you, but more of a loving, maternal type of thing. Every day after school, we'd head home to my parents' house and have a couple hours to play before they got home.

I would always begin by pushing him against my bedroom door and assaulting his mouth sensuously with my tongue. Simultaneously, I'd be undoing his trousers. Of course he never complained, nor did he make a fuss that I wasn't also getting naked. Within seconds, he was stripped from the waist down, and his beautiful naked penis and balls were displayed before me. He was usually fully erect by this time, and I would spend the next half hour just fondling and playing with my boyfriend's marvelous package. Sometimes I would end up sucking his cock until he came in my mouth, dutifully swallowing it down, but mostly I loved to watch it spray in my hands, so a sensual handjob with lotion was what happened most.

Only after making my boyfriend cum with my hands or mouth would I then get undressed and mount him for a proper fucking. But even during my period or on days when I wasn't feeling like regular sex, I would always strip his trousers and underwear off and have my fun. On days when we didn't fuck, I would make him cum once, then just hold his throbbing, spent penis in my hand, adoring him, complimenting him. I learned then what a thrill it is to have your man completely vulnerable and trusting, and I made my mind up that I would do everything I could to have that feeling as often as possible, and that I would never betray that trust.

In those days, he rarely stayed soft for long, especially with my attentions. When he was hard again, I would let him know we wouldn't be having any intercourse, but I would make it up to him by making him ejaculate two more times. I always cleaned him thoroughly before zipping him up and sending him home, and he always left happy, satisfied and head over heels in love.

We stayed together, attending the same college and moving out together. I found I could easily entice my boyfriend into his nudity around the apartment while still remaining clothed, and he never complained... not when his penis was getting such a workout! I began to make certain discoveries about technique and attitude, and found that although my guy was a total alpha male, he completely deferred to his mate (me) when it came to his sexual activities. One night as I was stroking his cock, sitting before him fully clothed with his hips elevated on my lap (my favorite position for slow handjobs), he confided in me that the reason he let me do all this stuff to him was because I was always loving and caring, never mean or demanding. That I always built up his confidence and he trusted me fully. He put his penis and balls completely in my hands – literally. I thought that was so sweet that I milked three orgasms out of his cock. When I was done, my scoop-neck T-shirt was plastered with stripes of semen.

We were married shortly after college, and experimented with every position and sexual technique in the book, but we always came back to a few standards. I loved intercourse with my hubby (and still do), but I got such a high from having his genitals on display and in my control. I learned the many benefits of oral or manual release for a guy: it relieved stress; frequent ejaculation is good for the prostate; hormonal buildup never caused him to be cranky; and he always was able to interact with a clear mind.

The other thing I came to realize had to do with the biology of my hubby's penis. Like most boys from his generation, hubby was circumcised at birth. Since I'd only known cut penises (seeing boys growing up, babysitting and just a few before hubby), I didn't think much about it. But when I got pregnant with our first son, I began to do some research and what I found shocked me. I imagined my clitoral hood being removed, then the clit itself being as big as the head of a penis, then put at the end of a fleshy stalk of nerves. Always rubbing against underwear, in contact with detergents, constantly under stimulation just from normal movement... totally exposed and vulnerable.

I remember feeling a sudden wave of maternal sympathy for my hubby, swore I would never do that to any son of mine, and pledged to take care of hubby's penis even better than I had been. After that, as often as we could manage it, I would have his penis and testicles out of his clothing in order to swing freely and not chafe on anything. As my pregnancy progressed, I found myself feeling even more of a loving, protective bond with my wonderful man, and took it as my duty and my pleasure to service him whenever possible. Every morning after his shower, I would massage aloe lotion into the head of his penis, and of course make him ejaculate. Then I would gently massage his testicles for about five minutes before helping him get dressed. Upon his arrival home from a stressful office job, I'd meet him at the door with a passionate tongue kiss and immediately get him out of his trousers. I would sit him down on the sofa and he would tell me about his day while I lovingly sucked and licked his beautiful cock, finally causing it to spasm and flood my mouth with his semen. He would then remain without trousers for the rest of the night. Sometimes we'd fuck passionately, but as my pregnancy progressed, I opted more frequently for relieving him with my hands and mouth.

Many husbands become sullen or jealous of the attention a new baby gets from the mother. Some women pull away from sex with their husbands after the birth of a child, but I just felt more maternal (if that's even possible), adamant that I would take care of him completely. There was no way I was going to let my wonderful man go without attention! He did get aroused from my milk-swollen breasts, and often after breast feeding the baby and putting him to bed, I'd be pulling my husband's crotch into my lap to play with his aching penis and pull and massage those wonderful testicles which had made me a mother. I often got so into what I was doing that I would continue to gently stroke his penis after ejaculation. Many men find the sensation too intense, but I had developed a trust with my hubby, and I never hurt him... I just gently cradled his spent penis in my soft, velvety hands, giving light strokes and squeezes, feeling each throb and pulse through his shaft as he came down off his orgasm. And then I'd be so full of loving tenderness for him that I would stroke him to a second ejaculation. Most of the time, I'd be wearing only my nursing bra with the flaps down, or just bare breasted, and by the time we were done and ready for bed, my tits would be streaked with semen and leaking milk.

Not surprisingly, I got pregnant soon after our first son was born, and again I found myself the happy mother of another little boy! I was a domestic goddess, caring for all three of my boys (including the big one), and not once did hubby ever feel loved any less or ignored. The only change in our sexual habits was that we assumed some modesty when the boys were young – hubby wore a robe or loose sweats at home, and I always covered up when I wasn't breastfeeding. But as they got older and were weaned, we could again do our thing after the boys were in bed.

I experienced some pain in my breasts when weaning our second son. It was then I discovered that having my hubby lay with his head in my lap and suckle my breasts got rid of much of the pain, and made me quite aroused! Of course he was willing, and of course it aroused him too, always producing a rock hard erection, which I would stroke and soothe while he nursed. One ejaculation for each breast was the norm.

Another discovery happened during the potty training of our boys. Several times a day I found myself standing over one of my sons, pointing his little penis toward the potty while he did his business, in a very utilitarian way of course, but it got me thinking. Imagine hubby's surprise the first time I followed him into the bathroom, pulled down his sweats and aimed his penis for him! Of course, that often became an excuse for me to wash him, apply lotion to the head of his penis and stroke him to orgasm – and surprisingly, he never complained!

The boys are now very self sufficient as they approach high school, and we often schedule overnights for them with various friends so that hubby and I can play. Although I'm no longer lactating, I still love hubby to suckle at my breasts while I stroke his penis and massage his testicles. He never has to ask for relief, because I usually take care of it first. In a very loving and maternal but firm tone, I tell him it's time to get his penis and balls out so they can breathe. Of course, before he can unzip, I'm already undoing his trousers myself. I smile and hum as I gently fondle his balls and tickle his penis with my sculpted nails, and usually suck his cock for a few minutes before I even get started. Sometimes he'll have to urinate, but with an erection it's impossible, so of course I have to make him ejaculate before we can take a trip to the bathroom. I take care of that too, holding and aiming his penis, shaking it afterwards and planting a soft kiss on the shaft.

I often count how many orgasms I coax from hubby in a single day (including intercourse), and my record is ten. I think I can get one more out of him on a slow weekend if we don't have plans. Usually it's two or three on a work day: once in the morning with lotion, then another with intercourse. And on nights when I don't give intercourse, I give him two orgasms by hand or mouth. In fact, even when we do have intercourse, quite often I'll have him pull out when he's about to cum so I can stroke his penis while it sprays. I love watching the ropes of thick semen spurting out of the exposed, swollen head. There is always a nice testicle massage after he cums, too! On weekends when we're out shopping at the mall, we will often find a family restroom and I'll pull him inside. I quickly unzip his pants and release his penis and balls, put a squirt of lotion in my hand from the bottle I keep in my purse, and stroke him gently until his cock is spasming in my hand. I catch his semen in a tissue and it all goes down the toilet. So easy!

It is our belief that more marriages would function well if the wife truly understood her man's needs, and took the pressure of asking for sex off him by preemptive relief. It's extremely arousing fun for the woman and absolutely necessary for the health of the man. If more women were like me, more husbands would be inspired to provide for and protect their families and never ever stray. My hubby knows this. All he had to do is surrender his pleasure to me, and I've never let him down.

JennK
JennK
60 Followers