The Ultimate Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennK
JennK
60 Followers

As I cradle his head in my lap, he swivels around so he is laying face up on the couch, giving me access to his penis. While he ardently suckles at my breasts, I lotion him up and begin to tease him into another erection. The sensation is unbelievably sexy, and I easily have four or five orgasms in a row – deep, vaginal ones that radiate out and join the feedback loop of sensation from my nipples to my clitoris. I feel such maternal love at this moment, I begin to stroke hubby's cock in earnest.

"That's my baby boy. You suck on mama's breasts and let me make you cum. Come on, cum for mama. Cum for me, baby." By this point, he can't hold back. He is too well conditioned to surrender all his pleasure to me, and before long he is squirting a small jet of semen over my hand. He squirms, his mouth still latched onto my swollen nipple, and I talk him down. "It's okay baby. That's a good boy. What a good cum you had." And I continue gently stroking his shaft until his orgasm has subsided.

At this point, I continue a sort of half-gentle half-firm massage of his penile shaft, to keep the blood flow going and make him stay erect. He knows we still have one breast to go, and he is expected to ejaculate again. We switch sides, and I take his engorged penis in my other hand and go right to work as he sucks on my other nipple, making it swell hard in his mouth. Once again, the orgasms hit me in a cascade, flooding my jeans with juices as I try to keep from squirming off the couch. Meanwhile, I'm stroking hubby's cock with purpose, working up to the point where I can play with the sensitive head again. Before I know it, hubby is twitching and squirting again, a meek few droplets of clear seminal fluid splat across my hand and wrist. I wasn't expecting him to cum quite so soon after his last, and I tell him how impressed I am.

"Ohhhh, baby – what a good boy! You came again so soon! Oh honey, I love it when you let go and trust me like that! Your penis feels so wonderful, like it's surging all this power and love and I'm making it happen!" Hubby squirms beneath my heavy breast, acutely sensitive to my manipulation of his penis. But it is imperative that I don't let up, or our fun would be over. I keep stimulating his cock with just the essential pressure and friction to keep him erect and take him past his refractory phase. Soon, he is calm and still, his cock throbbing again in my hand. I sit him up from the couch.

By this time, it's after Noon, and time for a much needed lunch break. We graze on pasta salad and sandwiches, and I sit him angled slightly away from the table, so that he is facing me with his legs spread and his engorged penis and sagging balls resting on the chair. I remain topless for the duration of lunch, giving my hubby plenty of visual stimulation and asking him how he's doing. He puts on a brave face and says he's doing fine, but I know I've given him such an endorphin rush that he's now in that halfway state between sexual buzz and total euphoria, which is my goal. I slip my left foot out of the pump every so often and run my toe along his veiny shaft, and I start to feel a flush in my chest and between my legs. Round three is about to begin!

"Go to the bedroom, honey. I need to have you on my lap." That, of course, is the term for my extended ejaculation sessions where I'm seated comfortably on the bed, with hubby laid out before me, legs spread wide, hips elevated on my lap, giving me total access to his wonderful man parts. I can tell his penis is throbbing and sore as he limps to the bedroom, but I also know that he will love me for what I'm going to do to him. I replace my shirt, semen stain and all, and roll up my sleeves again, getting into position on the bed.

He crawls up onto the bed and scoots his crotch into the perfect spot, legs spread wide. He looks so vulnerable, so very naked. I just have to reach out and start fondling him again. This time nothing is off limits. I tease a finger into his anus, I massage his balls, I stroke his penis steadily and without mercy. He moans and shivers, his senses on overload as I coax the next orgasm from his overused penis. The head flares, sticking out from his shaft like an ice cream cone. Only the slightest bit of lubricant emerges from his widened pee hole. I slow my stroking but do not let up. He gives me a moan that is somewhere between ecstasy and torture, and I know he is ripe for another orgasm.

"That's my baby," I encourage him, "that's my good boy. You just let mama get all those cums out of you." His breathing gets shallow, and his body tenses again, and I pick up the pace of my stroking. My lotioned hand makes squishy, sucking noises as it firmly plays up and down his cock, sending a shiver through his body every time my hand passes over the engorged, flared head. He cannot hold back at this point. I see how far I can push him. "Come on baby, cum for mama." I feel a slight jolt through my pussy as a soft orgasm hits, and not long after, I feel his balls give way as he shudders in a dry orgasm. "Oh my lovely baby, oh my good boy! That's it, give me all your cums."

His refractory barriers are gone - he has hit the euphoric state I wanted. His whole existence is centered in just over seven inches of fleshy cock, radiating sensation from the glans in my hand to his extremities. I continue milking his penis until he is once again hard, but I know at this point it is only a matter of time before he'll be too exhausted, poor dear. So I quickly shuck my jeans off, and mount his pole, riding him to an amazing triple orgasm for me and his final ejaculation of the day... or so he thinks. I climb off him and tuck him into bed for a nap, then go prepare some more food. I climb back into bed wearing my silk robe, and while he eats the food I've made him, I delicately move down to inspect his groin area up close. His prostate is sore, his penis shaft is throbbing and the poor head is a bundle of nerves, spongy and used. He says he thinks he's totally spent – I've drained him completely dry. I smile wickedly and say, "I'll be the judge of that," and I take the head of his cock gently in my mouth. He finishes his sandwich and surprises himself with a dry orgasm in my loving mouth.

"Now you've had enough," I wink at him, licking my full lips. "Take the rest of the evening off. You'll need to go back to your workday schedule tomorrow and that means you have to make some more cum."

He drifts off to sleep as I massage his empty testicles and plant kisses on his neck and shoulders. I dearly love my hubby, and if it weren't for his surrendering his pleasure to me, he would never have broken through these barriers. I cuddle my man as he rests peacefully, spent cock and balls cradled in my loving hands.

JennK
JennK
60 Followers
12