The Ultimate Workout

Story Info
Finally Together Again.
4.4k words
4.17
13.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Friday lunchtime like so many others see you heading off to the gym. You walk down with the same few characters as always, your mind wandering from one thing to another. The stresses of life right now almost getting the better of you, but you're stronger than that. The prospect of a new job, moving house and getting your little boy to sleep through the night all weighing on your mind right now, as well as wondering where your special pen-pal had gone AWOL to. You put all worrying thoughts to the back of your mind and prepare yourself for the workout ahead.

Reaching the changing room you quickly undress and kit yourself out with your tight gym gear as always. You check yourself in a full length mirror within the changing room and decide your special guy up in the midlands might appreciate a pic of you looking great in your black leggings and tight white top, the low neck revealing your ample breasts to great effect. You take one pic, it being perfect first time, as it usually is, considering you're the self-confessed Selfie Princess. You quickly send your pic to me, sealing it with a kiss. You find it slightly strange that i've not been in contact for a day or two now, knowing how obsessed I've become with your company, whatever form it takes. You put thoughts of me once again to the back of your mind. Time for your training session.

You enter the gym proper and start by pulling a few stretches in preparation. As you continue into your zone you fail to notice me on the treadmill to the front of the large room. I've been anticipating your arrival for some time now, now watching your reflection in the tall mirror in front of my running machine, as you limber up. I watch you briefly check around the room as you flick your luscious dark hair back and begin to stretch your long toned arms and legs. As always I can't help but appreciate your beauty as you continue your warm-up. I'd admired you exclusively from afar for some time now but this was our chance to put into practice what we'd both thought about for so long. I continue to watch you for some time before finishing my run with a short warm-down, catching my breath before making my move to postpone your usual gym session. As I finish my exercise I continue to stare at the young woman who has been the subject of my affections for so long now, remarking to myself how exquisite you look.

As you look up from your latest stretch you see me striding towards you, your face suddenly showing a look of disbelief and confusion, how could I possibly be here, in your gym? As I reach you and before you can say a word, I whisper to you "If you want a proper workout then follow me" then walk towards the door without waiting for your response. You quickly look around the room and seeing that no one witnessed the exchange you slowly follow me from the hall, confused and excited at the same time.

I turn off down the hall and as you come around the corner you see me disappear through a door to the left of the corridor. You approach slowly and see that the door left ajar for you is the sports equipment store. It's dark inside, only the light from the open door and a small high window casting some illumination into the room. As you enter, I emerge from the shadow behind the door and close it behind you. Now almost in darkness all you can hear is your beating heart and then the key turning in the lock behind you. You gasp as a strong arm snakes around your thin waist, a hand pulling your hair to the rear before soft lips touch your neck, melting you instantly. My kisses feel like prickly heat on your skin as I explore the area, your nervousness showing in the goose pimples I find scattered there. They last but a few seconds before I feel them replaced by the smooth warm skin that I'd been dreaming about for months on end. You purr at the feel of my slightly wet lips on your exposed neck and feeling much more relaxed you start to cup then rub your breasts through your training top.

You know this workout is going to be so much more enjoyable than any you've experienced in the hall, it will be just as hot and sweaty but yes, far more agreeable than your usual routine.

"It's so amazing to find me here!" You whisper into the darkness, as you'd been missing my sweet words and soft voice the past few days.

You wonder at how I came to be here and was able to gain access to this store-room but decide against commenting. Just as you are thinking that, I'm thinking to myself how fortunate for us that the key had been left in the door.

"I've been plotting to meet up with you in this gym for ages now" I reply to you.

"I'm so glad you did, i've been thinking about your cock ever since our short German vacation" you tell me with a lusting tone to your voice.

"I did say we'd become gym buddies when I move down to this area. This is just a preview of what you can expect" I tell you commandingly.

You reply in such a sweet and innocent voice "I love hearing your voice coming at me from the darkness" as my words echo off the walls of the small room, crammed full of sporting equipment. The sound of my voice drives you to press hard on your breasts as your initial pleasure is mounting steadily. My hands now reach down around your body, rubbing your flat stomach over your top, fingers searching for the access to your skin. You kick off your training shoes and hear the thumps as they land unseen in the darkness, you are clearly eager to move us forward but my hands slowly searching your body show you I'm in no hurry this afternoon. You submit to my pace and edge around to face me, the unseen protagonist of your initial pleasure.

Your arms come up around my neck and I lean my face down towards yours as you lift your chin to engage with me. You love being with the taller man again, our kiss so natural as we work our lips together as one, the feeling as if them moulded together perfectly, was meant to be. The kiss continues on, tongues coming into play, tasting one another, a reminder of our past encounters. My hands trace around your waist over the flesh between your top and trousers, tickling you slightly as I do. You stifle a little laugh as we kiss and hold me tighter around the neck. My thumbs work into the top of your trousers and underwear beneath at the back and begin to peel them slowly down over your cute ass that i'd admired so much as you were warming up in the hall. I leave your trousers temporarily hanging around the bottom of your cheeks as I use my large hands to test the curve again and again, kneading into them again and again, never getting enough of the feel of your soft palpable skin.

You draw your kiss from my mouth and move your lips down to my neck, kissing and slightly biting your way around as you respond to me working your behind in my hands. I grab hold of either side of your tight trousers and yank them down swiftly. I start to trace my own kisses from cheek to your neck then even further down to your lovely breasts. Your nipplies, small and hard to the touch now, I take the left in my mouth and trace my tongue around it's hardness, slightly sucking as my teeth dig in a little. With the feel of me on your breast working your excitement further still, you throw your head back, your quiet moans giving away your approval. I move to your right, flicking the nipple with my tongue before kissing it deeply. Your breasts are so supple to my touch, the curve exciting me with every touch.

I turn you around, feeling them still with my hands now, rubbing them deep, before moving my right hand down your front to work my way between your legs. I begin to circle my finger around your edges, feeling for the wetness already giving off your approval of our meeting. You bring you hand up behind you and begin to rub me through my shorts, impressed by what you can feel through the thin fabric. You decide there and then that you want it inside you now!

You move from me, leaving only darkness in your wake, then jump up on the pile of perfectly straight mats, sitting on the edge with your legs dangling down the side before me, you lay flat on your back and shuffle your ass forward to the edge of top mat. The positioning is perfect as the only light stream invading the room falls directly on your pussy as if a message from above were inviting me in. I pull out my hard cock, giving it few short tugs before lining up with my target. The height of the mats is almost perfect but I have to lean over slightly to level with you. I am about to enter you but decide on a different course of action at the last second. I fall to my knees and enter you with my long snaking tongue instead, the roughness of its surface making the sides of your juicy wet hole tingle. You were expecting and wanting my large cock to ram you with a sudden force but the sensual touch of my mouth between your long legs, left limp to either side, has you won within seconds. As my teeth nibble on the sweet folds of the lips, my fingers work to open you further to my consideration. The warm pink prize, lush with the juices my attention had already brought forth within you.

I use my tongue to great effect scooping out the succulent nectar waiting there. You taste so sweet and from the feel of the professional service you are receiving, you know I am enjoying the experience also. My tongue whirls its way along the line of your pussy lips, in one second, up the next then out and back down again, starting slowly, building your passion as I progress. Your right hand moves down your front and you use your index finger to great effect above my tongue as you assist in your own pleasure. Your right hand is holding onto a sheving support, unseen in the dark, your grip tightening with every wave of pleasure that floods through your middle, brought on from both of our industrious task on you. You lift your head for a moment, looking down your body at the sight of the top of my head, eagerly working to please you and you alone.

The feelings within your groin are becoming uncontrolled now and your legs begin to betray you, pulling up from the tightening force, becoming infectious through your body. You can't take any more, feeling that to continue might render you spent entirely. The whole feeling, shooting through your body, coupled with the familiar smells of the gym which you associate so much with your routined workout are becoming all too much, this pleasure so much more but also similar to the great feelings you experience while giving yourself a good workout. You pull away from me and spin around effortlessly, almost catching me with your flailing legs as you go. As you spin you turn over and then bring your face close to mine. You purse your lips and give me a quick kiss before saying "Stand up handsome, I want to see that hard dick of yours up close and peronal!" I stand up without hesitation and present myself to your inspection. You chuckle to yourself and remark that it's so much bigger than the picture I sent you recently and I return with "I'm sure that has quite a bit to do with being inches from your beautiful sweet pussy!"

Without another word you lean forward, grab me in your hand and begin to pull me up and down, this time the shaft of light shining on my large end, reflecting off the pre-cum already covering its surface. You work your hand along my shaft, slightly twisting as you go, my initial juices running down its side and onto your clenched hand. You pull up the sides with your hand, becoming slippy on the surface. You remedy this by bringing your mouth to the fore and slowly lap up as much as you can, cleaning me. You then begin to work your magic, taking me further in your mouth, wrapping it around tight and twisting as you move up and down the length, the feel of you tight around me is making me feel so fantastic, a tightness pulling through my long dick as you take it in your mouth, using your teeth and lips to heighten my pleasurable experience. You continue to work your magic up and down on me as you trace your tongue down my length now and again before continuing to fuck me over and over.

As you take my head into your mouth you cup my balls and begin to massage them gently as you work yourself along my length. As you continue, my fingers flow through your hair, pulling it to the side when needed to ensure it doesn't impede your work on me. Your tongue is doing an amazing job of heightening my pleasure as it curls around, complimenting your fucking actions on me. You know your actions are doing the trick for me but decide you've waited long enough now and must have me in you and have a wicked delight in whispering that to me.

As the time has worn on, the shaft of light from the window has moved position within the room, spreading out as the sun moved across the afternoon sky. It now comes to rest on an old rowing machine and seeing it bathed in the halo of light gives me an idea. I whisper to you "Fancy trying something a little different?" You reply with a nod and a giggle, up for anything at this point. I lead you to the old machine and give the seat a little kick to test it's worth. The seat slides effortlessly to the rear of it's runner and then bounces back to its original position. I look around and find what I'm searching for in the form of a small rectangular mat used for an exercise class. I push the digital display box right back then lay the mat over the bar leading to it. Seeing exactly where I'm going with this, you step over the bar and rest yourself down on the mat, your wet pussy pushed forward, inviting my intrusion.

I sit on the rowing seat and holding my cock forward, I aim it towards your sweet target. You shuffle further down, lifting your ass in the air slightly to provide a better sight of my objective. I slide the rower carefully forward, testing the angle of my approach to you. You use the fingers of your right hand to good effect by spreading yourself a little more for me as I reach the sensitive edge of you. I slowly allow the seat to slide forward a little more and enter you easily, my cock slides into you a little too far, pushing you back slightly, so you adjust your position a little more as I slide the seat back again. Without a moment delay I am sliding forward again, the force of me entering you feels amazing to you as my rock hard penis slides along the walls of your vagina, every vein pulsating as I fill your wet hole completely. Back I move again but only until I am slightly removed from you before I use my legs to propel me forward again, then back, then forward again. The feel of me bringing such excitement from you that you almost forget the discomfort of lying on the machine as you were.

Every few thrusts into you I push back further, my feet providing the brakes to ensure I don't come at you too fast but the wetness produced by both of us is providing an efficient lubricant to allow for smooth interaction between us. My movements are becoming sleeker with every move into you and you can feel my cock rubbing your clit each and every time I re-enter you, bringing your excitement to a steady crescendo, the force within you building, thrust upon thrust, as my own peak comes closer and closer. Your head is flung over the side of the machine, you bite your lips forcibly as I continue to provide my gift for you over and over again until I see you close to losing your senses and I give you some quick sharp stabs back and forth to bring us both to the perfect climax together as one. My legs are being worked hard as they orchestrate my rhythm towards you, but the discomfort is lost to extasy. My load shoots into you with such force you can feel each and every bolt I have for you as your body constricts to the pleasure I have brought to you inside.

As our bodies calm from their ordeal, still within you, I lean forward and pull you to me as we fall to the side of the machine and hold one another tightly, arms and legs entwined in our heap on the dusty floor. The feeling was amazing and not one easily forgotten, that would be something worth doing again, perhaps swapping positions next time but the thought remains my own for now as I look into your beautiful face, made picturesque by the limited soft light shining only on your one side. I kiss you deeply, both our kisses slightly weary from our session on the machine. The excitement of being with you and trying out this newly found experience together is keeping me rock solid within you and you ask me if I'm ready for more still. You know the answer as my strong arms caress your naked body, slightly rougher than before to emphasise the point that I'm far from finished with you yet, as I move slowly back and forth within you again.

I suddenly pull out of you and stand, lifting you as I go and then offer you the chance to decide what you want next. As you scan the room, now more discernable that our eyes have adjusted to the gloom, you look for something we can again work with. Your eyes spot something in the corner of the room and you lead me across where you stop in front of a large exercise ball and you order me to lean over it. With a slightly puzzled look on my face I lean over the ball and seconds later I feel a sharp thwack on my backside and you say "That's for not mailing me the past few days!" before letting out a little laugh. I jump up, rubbing my ass to see the object of my discomfort. You had found an old skipping rope amongst some of the equipment beside the ball and couldn't resist the temptation of it and let the opportunity go to waste. Before I can protest you push me back and I bounce onto the large ball before steadying myself. You put your finger to your lips and say "sssshhhhhhh" dismissing my protests before they begin. You then turn your slim body around giving me a wonderous sight of your full enticing naked form. You face away from me and bend forward, slightly presenting yourself to me before gently lowering onto me as I struggle to hold my balance on the ball.

I'm working for two now as I try to contain the balance of us both, as you slip onto my hard cock, still waiting erect for you. You sit on me as far as you can, your ass cradled in my lap as we bounce our way on the ball through our next session together. You are taking complete control now and working your body exactly how you want it, the rhythm of your movement to bring you as much pleasure as you can muster from me being at your mercy, as I fight to keep us upright, allowing you to enjoy your hold on me. I love the assertiveness of you taking control of me in this situation and I kiss your back and neck as you enjoy your sport with me. As you work yourself along my member, still loving the feel of its hardness within you, you gyrate your hips to ensure I reach exactly where you want me to. This is all about you having me truly as you want me and getting you to your highest heights of euphoria. You don't have to wait for long as you continue your bounce upon me, you rub your clit as you work upon me, throwing your head back on my shoulder as you again bring yourself to orgasm in such splendid fashion. Your whole body becomes limp on mine as I kiss the side of your face as you turn your head to mine and kiss me hard, thanking me with that kiss as your body winds down from it's heaven once again. You stand up and grab my arm to stop me from falling over the back of the ball and losing all credibility in the process. I stand and putting my arms around you I say "Ok, that was all for you, now it's my turn!"

I lead you back to the pile of mats and invite you up on top of them. You lie down looking at me, towering over you in the gloom of the darkened room. I then move into position above you and enter you as you spread your legs wide to accommodate me once more. I slide in effortlessly and begin my work within you, angling myself expertly to ensure the top of my penis rubs your most sensitive area to great effect. I use my hands either side of you to prop myself up as I continue to pump into you. I lean down kissing you hard once again, slightly missing the target in the dark as our teeth connect momentarily, then soothe into a deep, longing kiss as I continue to work my passion within you.

12