The Unassuming Mrs. Huxley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Huxley began to moan a guttural sound and the grinding of her hips on my thigh became more rapid and intense. So, I thought to myself, the little mousy woman gets a thrill out of having her titties sucked on.
I couldn’t take it any longer. The foreplay had to stop now or my balls were going to explode inside my jeans. I grabbed Huxley by the nape of her neck and pushed her down so that she was bent at the waist. Then I walked her the few steps over the edge of her desk. She never protested. Huxley succumbed totally to the experience.
With one strong sweep of my arm I brushed the books and papers onto the floor and pushed her face down onto the surface of the desk. The edge caught her about waist high.
I just stared at the sight; Huxley draped over the desk with her ass in the air.
"Lift the hem of your skirt.” I ordered. .
I watch with great anticipation as her hands left the side of the desk and made their journey to the hem of her gray skirt. She grasped the bottom hem and slowly pulled the skirt up and over her firm little behind. Lacey navy blue panties covered her ass.
Denise Huxley was indeed a sight to behold, a very delightful vision. Her ass-cheeks covered by her dark blue lace panties with her firm upper thighs stretched across the desk for the entire world to see.
The first touch of her outstretched ass was a gentle caress as my fingertips slowly slid across the tight panties. My index finger outlined her still pantyhose encased legs. I placed my fingertips on the waistband of the hose and pulled them down. Huxley helped a little by kicking off her heels so I could take the hose all the way off.
"Spread yourself for me Mrs. Huxley
I watched as her legs slowly open. Cupping my fingers over the crotch of her tight panties I began to rub her pussy.

“Baby you look really sexy.” I said, “Standing in front of me with your hem pulled up around your waist, your pussy so hot and wet.”

My index finger found the leg band of her panties. Pushing it aside I busied myself in searching for her wet hot love hole. My finger made it's way around her swollen labia lips. Then the tip of my finger caressed her blood engorged elongated clit. I felt her shudder as I massaged it gently. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"Mrs. Huxley likes her clit stroked doesn't she?" I asked in a taunting tone.

“You’re starting to make me cum.” She answered breathlessly.

My finger returned to her clit. I then began to brutally rub it as my two other fingers wormed their way to her sopping hairy cunt. The fingers slid deep as she spread her legs as far as she could. This wasn’t enough for me. I stopped the digital attack, grabbed the waistband of her panties and yanked them down forcibly to her ankles. Getting down on my knees a pushed my face into her burning vagina. I got a good whiff of her womanhood as my tongue probed her inner most sanctum. Mrs. Huxley wildly pushed her hips back to encase as much of my pleasure producing tongue as possible.

Although it seemed like an eternity, the all-encompassing orgasm consumed her body. Huxley began to scream as my tongue went deeper, invading her pussy and flicking her hardened clit.

Her body accepted the climax. My tongue continued probing until she collapsed totally on her desk. But I wasn’t through with her yet. Not by a long shot.

I grabbed her tight ass cheeks and spread them apart.

“God. What are you doing?” she asked breathlessly.

Not saying a word I buried my face in her anus and began to lick all around it. Huxley went into a wild spasm as my tongue boldly made its way into her bunghole. I was making her crazy with sexual desire and she couldn’t help herself.
Another eternity passed. Mrs. Huxley enjoyed yet another shuddering orgasm. Slumped on her desk Huxley finally slowed her breathing and opened her eyes. She twisted herself around and looked up at my smirking face.

I had taken my rock hard cock from my jeans. Now I’m not going to say my cock is this obscene size, I will say, however, it’s a good six inches in length and about two inches in diameter. Average size, I admit, but I was about to use it well.

"It's my turn. Open up honey." I said as I went over near her face with my cock in hand.

Huxley knew what I wanted her to do next.

“No, I can't.” She begged.

My hands grabbed her by the ears. Before Mrs. Huxley could utter another word I pulled her face forward and forced my cock down her throat. She was gagging and her breathing was becoming ragged. I forced myself deeper and deeper. The muscles at the back of her throat were beginning to relax as she took in more of my meat. I fucked her face as my testicles were slapping gently against her chin.

"Grip my balls, baby. I want you to play with them. " I ordered.

She reached for my testicles that were hanging below my cock. Huxley then gently squeezed the soft organs as I tightened my grip on her ears. I was cramming my teenaged dick even deeper into her throat. I quickened my pace. I could hear and feel her muffled groans.

Suddenly a torrent of hot cum rushed against the back of her throat. She struggled to suck the volumes of discharge down and into her stomach. My salty cum coated her throat. Mrs. Huxley began choking and some of my spunk escaped her mouth, dribbling along her cheeks. I still continued to have a stranglehold on her ears.

My organ slowly softened and at long last it slipped out from her lips. A string of my sperm stretched from her lips to the very tip of my cock as Huxley slipped off the desk on to the wooden floor. I watched as if in slow motion the slimy discharge dripped onto her tits and belly. She looked at me with glazed over eyes.

Then I told her to lay down on the floor with her legs spread eagle. Mrs. Huxley did so without saying a word. By then my cock was flaccid and leaking post cum. As I looked down at my teacher with her hairy pussy all wet with woman juice my cock began to become alive again. It was great to be a teenager and be able to make my man missile stand at attention so quickly.

Right then and there I just fell between her widely splayed legs pushing my teenaged organ into her unprotected cunt. I covered her heaving breasts with my lips and began to chew at her nipples. She simply lay there beneath me whimpering softly. I pumped hard and vigorously working my hard cock between her legs. Then I erupted inside of her. Cum oozed from her cunt to coat her thighs and then to pool beneath her ass.

Then things started to change. Slowly she began to respond, as I was ready to knock off a second piece her legs splayed apart forming a very inviting vee. What had at first been choking sobs now turned to ragged gasp as her head flayed from side to side and when I lowered my face to her tit and bit her nipple she gave a wail of intense pleasure. Then unbelievably her body began to respond tome. It was slowly at first and then faster. Her hips and pelvis moved and her legs went around my hips. She held on tightly as I fucked her hard and fast. Together our hips began a slow dance of wanton lust. Mrs. Huxley’s ass, which until a moment ago, had been pressed against the floor began to raise and fall higher and faster beating a sexual frenzied rhythm against the floor each time her ass cheeks slapped against it before arching back.

Pulling out I reached at Mrs. Huxley to turn her about so I could position her on her hands and knees. I roughly pulled her ass cheeks apart letting go a wad of spit and spreading it over her tightly puckered asshole. She glanced back over her shoulder and at the sight of six inches of teenaged meat gave a wanton plea to be ravaged.

“Fuck my ass.” She hissed as me.

Slowly I rubbed my cock up and down the crack of her ass teasing her ass hole and cunt. Centering my cock against her anal opening I pushed forward with my hips causing the foreskin to peel back as my member slowly parted the puckered pink-brown ring of her anus. I was sliding into, what I quickly found out to be, virgin territory.

Denise Huxley’s head flailed about side to side. She grunted with pain as I hunched forward, this time managing to push the head of my dick into her ass. With her eyes scrunched shut and a look of pain, her chestnut brown hair blew around her head giving the appearance of a halo.

Huxley changed her mind about the butt fucking. In a pathetic effort to escape the relentless probing of my cock she tried to crawl forward but I reached out twisting my fingers into her hair. I looked almost like a cowboy holding the reins of a horse’s bridle. I snapped her head up and back holding her in place

There was no tenderness. My hand closed around her slim waist gripping tightly as the fingers of my other hand remained twisted in her fine hair.

Huxley’s eyes rolled in her head until all you could see were the whites. She pleaded with me to stop. Shudders ran through her body as my cock brutally worked at her ass.

By the time I was through with Denise Huxley cum coated her thighs, stomach, ass and face almost making it look as if she had bathed in my sperm. Then it was over. I fell exhausted beside her. Totally and completely spent. Covered in my cum she just lay belly down on the floor.

After a few minutes had passed I got up and dressed. Huxley sat up and huddled against the side of the desk. Her folded arms hid her head in shame.

“Why did I let you do it?” She lamented.

“Because I’m more fun than a twelve inch plastic dick.” I answered, throwing the dildo at her feet.

She was sobbing when I left. I didn’t care about her emotional state at the time. I wanted to fuck my fantasy babe and that’s exactly what I did.

As I walked down the hall I thought how I couldn’t wait to tell the Beaner about the Huxley fuck experience.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of moaning and grunting. As I neared a partially opened door to a classroom the sounds grew louder. I decided to take a little peak at what was going on inside. There on the teacher’s desk was the Beaner and Mrs. O’Connell, a.k.a. Dr. Death, in a no holds barred wild fuck.

I stood and watched for a few seconds before I quietly closed the door.

Beaner and I had truly become legends in our senior year.

The End

12