The Unbeaten Challenge - Cherry B.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... Yeah, take it Cherry Bomb... Take all of that huge cock..." Danny says with a handsome smile and a moan, using his hands to hold her legs in place by the ankles as he continues to use forceful, pistoning motions to dive in deep with his rod into that wet and tight box, the erotic sound of skin meeting tanned skin ringing out each time he pumps down with every inch into her hole.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmm shit... Awwwww yeah, you love getting nailed like this... Mmmm!! Don't you babe?" He says with a groan, keeping his dick right inside her snug Canadian snatch as he only pulls out a few inches now before pumping back down so his balls connect sharply with her body, continuing to make her jolt back and forth against the surface of the ring with every commanding, quick, and powerful thrust into her cunt that he delivers.

"Ooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMM... Ahhhhh!! Mmmmm..." The camera has shifted to the side, getting an overhead view of the smoking hot visual of the stunning female wrestler getting pounded in this piledriver position, made to moan out as the hunk lodged deep in her snatch carries on ramming back and forth straight down into that tight and damp love tunnel.

"AHHHHH... Mmmmm!! Let me ride that cock baby... MMMM FUCK!! I want to ride the fucking shit... MMMM... Out of that huge fucking cock!!" She says with a glare up of desire, licking her lips as she moans and jolts back again in response to another balls deep pump to fill up her needy pussy, running her hands down to squeeze her jiggling tits as she takes a few more forceful thrusts from the muscular hunk who's all too easily dominated her both in the ring and in terms of fucking, shown by how she groans when he pulls out of her snatch.

"Mmmmm... Sounds like a great idea to me..." Pounder states as he stands up straight, letting the camera get a shot of his now nicely covered with her pussy juices dick.

"No... This is a great fucking idea!" Cherry says with a grin, getting up and jumping into his arms, wrapping her legs around his well-defined waist and her arms around his strong neck.

"Atta girl! Show me what you've fucking got!" Danny states, reaching underneath with a hand as he guides his cock into that pussy once again, making them both to moan out.

"MMMM!! Oh I'll... Uhhhhh!! I'll show you alright!" Cherry Bomb states with a hiss through her teeth, grinding down against his crotch as she adjusts for a moment, giving him the time to grip her by her toned midsection for support. Taking a deep breath, the world-travelled competitor begins to bounce herself up and down on his fat cock, the camera in position underneath to watch the slick and steady movement of her wet snatch moving along his shaft, her ass cheeks shaking to just add to the already stunning sight of her riding this cock with a purpose.

"MMMM!! Mmmmm yeah... Ahhhhh!! FUCK!! Mmmmm..." She groans, her gorgeously rounded and sized tits pressed and rubbing against the muscular chest of the stud she's holding onto as she works her still tight pussy almost all the way up and down onto his huge pole, managing to keep the top few inches trapped inside her getting wetter and wetter hole when she lifts up before forcefully slamming back down to the base with a groan of desire.

"MMMMM... Ahhhhh fuck! Yeah, I love that Cherry..." He moans his approval for her riding ability, loving how his dick feels stuffed right up into her tightness as she lifts and lowers it quickly with firm bounces, once again the erotic slapping noise of her tanned skin connecting with his desirable body ringing out with very stiff drop down onto his member that she delivers.

"Mmmm... Ride that fucking cock babe... AHHHH! Ride it good baby..." He adds, smirking as he's got a great view himself of things with her beautiful moaning face right in front of him and her lovely breasts pushing and rubbing right into his chest as she grips on tightly to him. Like a true porn professional however he knows to make sure the camera films the good stuff as well, as he reaches down to grab and spread her butt cheeks, allowing a great shot of his cock being taken back and forth into her wet snatch as she continues to deeply and rather aggressively ride him, only further showing her shameless lust over his lengthy man meat.

"MMMM!! Fuck! Fuck FUCK FUCK!! UHHHHHH!! So fucking big!!" The stunner who posed for the 2010 Nearly Naked Ladies of Wrestling Calendar continues to show exactly how to use that tanned and curvaceous body to perfection, swiftly and smoothly lifting and dropping her pussy right onto his fat length with bounce after moaning and deep bounce onto his rod.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... Ooooooooh shit!! YES!! Ahhhhh... MMMMM FUCK!!" She gasps as sweat starts to form across her gorgeous frame, coming to a stop on his rod as she leans back a little, tilting her head to groan as she grinds her cunt down against his cock, causing him to moan out from the sensation but it's not long before she pulls back in, having caught her breath as she gets straight back into that determined, lust-fuelled riding motion.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm... Damn, you're good Cherry... MMMM!! Let's see how good..." Pounder states as he shows why he's got his name, sending his cock up into the bouncing beauty and making both of their moans become louder in the process as he fires his shaft straight up into the Canadian's already filled up and wet snatch when she drops down onto that thick dick.

"MMMMM... Oh fuck!! That's what... Ahhhh! I'm talking about..." He states between moans, still gripping onto her ass as he rams his cock balls deep up into her snatch, making the timing just right so he can thrust in deep when she drops down forcefully onto him, and pulls out when she moves to lift up resulting in his member ploughing in even deeper than before into her already well fucked hole.

"HOLY FUCK!! MMMM... Shit!! YES!! FUCK ME!! Fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!!" The Toronto, Ontario, Canada native screams out in delight at this increased pace as she feels that dick ramming right into her soaking wet snatch, but impressively it's just driving her on to keep on riding that same shaft as it quickly slides hard back and forth into her pussy that seems built to be fucked hard like this over and over again.

"MMMM!! Oh shiiiiiiiit MMMMM... UHHHHH!! AHHHHH!!" She moans out, tossing her head and her long dark hair back again as she briskly rides him, her snatch slapping down sharply into his crotch as his heavy ballsack slaps hard into her skin when he rams that fat rod deep in and out of her folds to leave them both groaning out in lustful pleasure.

"MMMM!! If you want... Ahhhhhh! To really get fucked..." Danny says, stopping his thrusts and letting her bounce freely onto him for a few moments. "Mmmm... Then get down on your hands and knees... Ahhhhhh! And assume the position..."

Licking her lips as drops of sweat trickle down her gorgeous face, she stops her riding and starts to unwrap her legs and arms from around his mouth-watering body. "Yeah? Mmmm... You gonna fuck my hot little pussy good, huh?" Cherry Bomb asks, her voice dripping with desire as she's set down onto the mat and quickly moves down to the canvas.

"I'm gonna fucking do more than just that babe..." Pounder chuckles, watching her get into the classic doggy style position and soon follows her down, getting into position behind her.

"You'd fucking better!!" Bomb says, looking back with another cock-hungry glare. "Or I'm going to... MMMMMM FUCK!!"

Whatever the grappler who's worked for ROH and TNA in the past was going to say was cut off with a single, balls deep thrust as his muscular waist smacked into her shapely rump, and soon just moans were heard coming out of her mouth as Pounder lives up to his name with a series to hard and quick pumps deep into her already soaking but still pleasurably tight pussy.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! OH YESSSSS!! AHHHHHH!!" She moans out loudly, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she takes a series of rough and hard pumps deep into her love tunnel, making her body jolt forward and her breasts sway underneath her as her tanned frame is made to move back and forth against his thrusting motion.

"MMMM... Oh shit! OH SHIT!! UHHHHH YES!! Fucking WRECK MY PUSSY MMMMM!!" Her cries are loud and shameless as she takes this hot and heavy pounding, sweat now dripping from her body as strands of her hair stick to her pretty face, looking more and more like a dirty slut than the talented and gorgeous female wrestler she's known to be.

"MMMM... AHHHH FUCK... Damn fucking right... AHHHHH... I'm gonna hammer you..." The "Unbeaten" stud grunts as he has a firm grip of her ass cheeks, spreading them once again as the camera has moved over for a POV-style shot to watch his big cock ram deep into that tight pussy over and over again as the sexy slap of his body meeting hers sounds out with every quick and hard pump in her delivers.

"AHHHH... MMMMM Fuck yes Cherry!! AHHHH... Take my fucking cock!!" He groans out, beginning to sweat now himself from the effort used to fulfil the sinful needs of the gorgeous Canadian he's driving wild with his thick man meat, slamming home with every inch of his member into her dripping wet cunt when he thrusts forward makes his nutsack smack into her body at the same time.

"Fucking... UHHHHH!! MMMM... Don't stop!! AHHHHH!! MMMMM Don't fucking stoooooop!!" The starlet of SHIMMER Women Athletes and NCW Femmes Fatales practically begs as her gorgeous body keeps on rocking back and forth from the force of the pumps she's taking deep into her wet pussy from behind as she keeps herself up on her hands and knees on the ring canvas.

"AHHHHH... MMMM... Oooooooh FUUUUUUUCK MMMMM!!" She gasps and groans again, feeling no sting of pain at all when her nicely rounded booty connects hard with this muscular frame of the stud who's fucking her from behind with those repeated, stiff and swift thrusts that have left her completely cock-whipped and craving more of this intense banging action into her dripping wet pussy.

"MMMM... You fucking love that... AHHHH... You love my big fucking dick tearing up... UHHHHH MMMM... That hot little pussy of yours..." Pounder states the obvious as sweat appears across his desirable and defined body but he's not letting up yet as he drives his rod in and out of her box time and time again with rough and unrelenting pumps to keep his cock buried deep into her soaked hole that's more than snug enough to keep him moaning out as well as he fucks the Canadian beauty doggy style.

"AHHHHH... Awwww yeah!! MMMMM!! Take it baby! MMMM... Take all of my huge fucking cock!!" He grunts deeply, shifting his body to the side slightly and spreading her ass cheek to let the camera film his cock plunging in and out of that dripping wet twat as her juices completely coat his tool, only adding to the sensations as he keep on pounding away into the moaning stunner in front of him. Not content with just pumping away into her snatch, he reaches forward with the free hand, taking a handful of her long, dark hair and pulling back, forcing her head up and making her groan out as he further dominates this steady sexual encounter.

"AHHHHH!! MMMM!! HOLY FUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM..." Moans pour out of the mouth of the gorgeous Canadian as sweat drips off of her tanned and wonderfully curved body, her ripe tits still swaying underneath her as she's made to roughly rock forward and back due to the intense and powerful pumps she's taking into her snatch from behind.

"UHHHH!! Mmmmm.. AHHHHH!! Oh FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK AHHHHHHH!!" She groans out deeply, her eyes rolling back slightly as she's lost in pure lust and pleasure, only increased by having her hair pulled in addition to the already controlling way the "Unbeaten" hunk is slamming his fat cock balls deep into her snatch which is now completely dripping with her juices after enduring all of this rapid fire and hard thrusts.

"MMMMM!! Awwwww FUCK!! Looks like... AHHHHH!! I win again..." Danny moans with a grin, feeling her body tense and her snatch tighten as Cherry Bomb suddenly starts to cum hard all over his cock, unable to handle any more of his intense thrusts that have left her a moaning and sweat soaked mess as she groans out, still held in place by his grip on her ass and on her long hair as he keeps her head up.

"Awwwww SHIT!! Mmmmm!! Like a fucking... AHHHHH... Waterfall back here..." He groans with delight, referring to how even more juices now have flooded out over his shaft as he eases up on the pace and force behind his motions, but still makes her feel every one as he pumps in balls deep and makes her ride all the waves of mind-blowing pleasure that are flowing through her sexy and now fell fucked body.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmm!! That... That was... Mmmmm..." Cherry Bomb groans as he pulls out of her snatch, the camera getting a view of her now soaked and stretched hole, and as soon as he lets go of her hair she slumps down to the mat, completely spent from her sexual high.

"Hope you don't... Mmmmm... Plan on leaving me hanging here..." Danny chuckles as he moves around and gets down by her side, forcing her to sit up as he grips his dick, starting to briskly jerk off as his member throbs noticeably in his grasp. "AHHHHH... Because I still won that match... MMMM... On top of getting a Hell of a prize already..."

"Ahhhh... Ahhhh... M-match? What... What match?" Cherry says between gasps, still dizzy with desire as she opens her eyes and instantly locks onto that big dick that'd just be deep in her snatch, the sight making her lick her lips.

"MMMM!! Never... Ahhhhh! Never mind baby... AHHHHH... Because here it cums!" He grunts as he swiftly strokes himself off. Only seconds later and there's another reason for her to moan out as Danny starts to shoot his load across the stunning facial features of Cherry Bomb, the first shot of spunk splattering across her forehead and into her long dark hair before he aims his blasts downward to give a glaze covering to the rest of her pretty face.

"MMMMM!! Awwwww... Awwwww fuck!! MMMM..." He moans with a grin, not stopping his stroking motion as he fires off more shots of thick cum onto the female wrestler's face, leaving jizz all over her cheeks, forehead, lips and chin to truly leave her a well fucked mess as the final drops of his massive load are sent out onto her and he lets go of his now softening rod.

"Mmmm... Nevermind getting ultraviolent... That's the kind of Hardcore action I'm all about!" Danny says with a handsome chuckle as the camera focuses on her cum-coated face.

"Ahhhh... Oh shit... Mmmm..." Cherry Bomb groans, opening her eyes as she looks up at the hunk that just banged her brains out. "You... We're going to do this again..." She states, again showing lust in her eyes once again.

"Honey, I'm always up for a rematch... Or just a good time, your call..." Pounder states with a smirk.

Nodding her head, she licks her lips as she stays down on the mat. "The way you fuck? You fucking bet I'll be back here again!" Bomb states with a saucy grin, made hotter by all the spunk across her face as the video footage switches with sliding-style graphics to an image screen that simply reads: "Another victory... For the UNBEATEN!" before the video fades to black and ends.

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it to the contact on my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.

12