The Unbeaten Challenge - Nevaeh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh!! Oooooooh fuck!! So... So what?? Big fucking deal that... Ahhhhh... You can handle me a little bit..." She admits with a groan, tossing her long blonde hair back as she works her thick and curvy body back and forth against his crotch, keeping that cock lodged into her snug pussy as the beauty who has worked for SHIMMER and SHINE Wrestling lifts and forcefully drops herself smoothly onto his rod, taking him in balls deep as she shows that she can handle some big dick herself even if it's leaving her constantly moaning out.

"Mmmmm!! Ahhhhhh shit!! You... You're still a fucking asshole in my book!" She snaps with a glare, but once again is made to moan out far louder than a MILF who is happily married to another man should when the stud she's mounted on top of again squeezes and fills up her large tits while she bounces away on his manhood, causing her to grit her teeth together and close her eyes like she's trying to focus, a task made quite difficult as she has to keep fucking herself on his cock with steady and quick back and forth motions.

"Ahhhh... And here was me thinking... Mmmmm... We were starting to get along..." He smirks as he lets out another moan, releasing his grip on her boobs to watch them once again bounce noticeably in time with the sharp riding motion the rest of her desirable, curved body is doing as she takes him in balls deep into her snug snatch.

"Guess with a great, tight cunt like you've got... Mmmm!! It's hard for you to loosen up..." The Unbeaten hunk adds as he happily lays back and watching the beautiful female wrestler bounce away on his big dick, gazing down at his crotch to see glimpses of his rod when she lifts upward only to make that thick fuck stick vanish up into her when she sharply drops down and causes them both to moan out as the pleasure from that cock taken into her tightness rushes through them.

"Mmmm!! That's because... Ahhhhh... I'm not some kind of fucking whore!" Nevaeh yells as she opens her eyes, glaring down at him as she comes to a stop on his dick.

"Never said you were babe... But I think it's time I showed you what I can do..." Pounder states with a smirk, reaching to hold her waist in order to lift her up and off of his cock, making her groan as he leaves her snatch.

"That's fine by me... We'll see if you can back up that smart fucking mouth of yours..." She responds, not resisting as he places her into position on her side on the ring canvas, looking back and down as she eyes up that stiff rock hard cock that's already been fucking her big tits during this sexual encounter.

"And I haven't been doing that so far?" Danny points out with a cocky smirk, moving up behind her and lifting up her leg so he can line his dick up with her snatch, pushing in with a groan and getting straight into the action with a couple of deep pumps to get them moaning.

"Mmmm!! You've lasted longer than... Ahhhh!! I fucking thought you would..." The stunning MILF admits with a groan as she can't seem to take her eyes off of the sight between her legs, intently watching his member ploughing steadily in and out of her wet box, already using force enough to make her body lightly jolt on the canvas with her tits swaying in response.

"Oooooooh shit!! MMMM... Fuck! Fuck that's deep..." The sexy blonde wrestler moans out as she takes his dick, the smack of skin meeting tanned skin ringing out each time he swiftly sends his shaft into her snug snatch, the camera capturing a perfect shot of her whole curvaceous body as she's banged on her side on the wresting canvas she'd competed in a match in and now is getting fucked straight in her pussy as a result of that loss.

"Mmmmm... Fuck yeah babe... Take all that fucking cock... Mmmmm..." The handsome and muscular stud behind her moans as he continues to show off his superior sexual experience, using a perfectly timed and forceful rhythm to bang her twat with as his thick length stuffs in balls deep every time he pumps into that wet and tight hole before pulling a few inches out and quickly repeating the motion.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmm... Awwwww yeah... That's some real fine pussy..." He groans his approval, his crotch smacking up against her juicy ass cheeks as he plunges his rod deeply over and over again into her snatch, showing that the Gem City Queen is also quite the size queen from the way she can take all of those fat inches into her love tunnel as she lays on her side and takes his dick from behind.

"Ahhhhh SHIT!! MMMMM... Ahhhhhh fuck!! Just fuck that pussy!!" She groans out almost in defeat, using her hands to squeeze her own big breasts while she gets fucked like this, the toll of being involved in such steamy and top notch sex showing as the blonde gives in to the superb pleasure being gained from that massive shaft sliding stiffly in and out of her wet pussy.

"UHHHH!! Mmmm... Motherfucker!! AHHHH... Mmmmm!!" She curses and moans, beads of sweat appearing on her gorgeous face as she closes her eyes, pushing herself slightly back against the incoming thrusts to her snatch as the blonde who has competed for major indies promotions such of ROH and CZW continues to be banged deeply and with force to leave her groaning out as she fondles her own large, rounded tits at the same time.

"Mmmm!! Yeah... I knew you'd be enjoying yourself eventually..." The hunk behind her smirks with a groan, keeping a hold of her leg to keep it raised both so he can carry on firing off these quick and forceful pumps to slide his cock in balls deep into that tight and damp snatch, but to allow the camera a clear view of him giving it to the Dayton, Ohio beauty as she moans out loudly each time he pumps in and out of her twat.

"Ahhhh... MMMM... So much who outlasting who, huh?" He adds with a handsome chuckle, his moans mixing with hers as he bangs her from behind as they both lay on the mat of the wrestling ring he beat her in what seems to have been a lifetime ago, the sexy slap of skin hitting off of skin ringing out every time he drives his big cock in to the hilt into that snug but very wet now snatch.

"MMMM!! Cocky... Ahhhhh!! Son of a fucking bitch!! MMMM..." She hisses, glancing back with a brief glare but soon having to let out a moan due to the undeniable pleasure she's feeling from that thick man meat stuffing her pussy full as she takes this intense pace of balls deep pumps that keep the curvy body of one half of the first ever SHIMMER Tag Team Champions jolting on the canvas in response to all those stiff pumps that keep on coming.

"Ooooooooh FUCK!! MMMM... Think you're so fucking good... AHHHHH... Just because you're fucking filling me up..." The starlet of WSU and SHINE Wrestling groans as she runs her hands over her own lovely, rounded tits and tilts her blonde haired head back, perhaps sounding a little defiant still but she's got clearly no plans to tell the hunky male behind her to stop slamming that dick home into her slick and snug pussy as she keeps on moaning away as she's fucked on her side like this.

"Mmmm... If you think that feels good... Just wait until I'm stuffing this hot ass of yours full..." Pounder says, giving another firm and deep pump into her pussy before he slowly pulls out to leave them both groaning.

"Shit... I might as well go all in..." Neveah states as she turns over onto all fours, tossing her hair back as she looks back at him. "You proved me wrong so far, but handling this big ass of mine? Let's see if you can handle it." She challenges with a smirk, reaching back to give her shapely backside a firm spank.

"I can, and I damn well will..." Pounder states with a smirk as the video footage changes into the "next" scene using tiled graphics to "flip" the footage.

* * *

When the tiles finish flipping the scene is now just moments after wards as the camera shows a view of Nevaeh's stunning, thick and rounded ass as Pounder uses a hand to spread those thick butt cheeks apart. The other hand tilts a bottle of sex lubricant over to pour a long stream of fluid down onto her asshole, making her groan as the liquid trickles down her ass crack but pools slightly on that puckered entrance, the blonde beauty looking back and biting down on her bottom lip as she watches her backside getting prepared for that's to come.

"Oooooooh FUCK... Ahhhhhh..." The blonde, married MILF groans and tenses up when after putting the bottle down he uses a finger to pump her ass, working the lube into her clearly very tight hole with some brisk back and forth plunges to get it in as deep as he can, showing once again he knows exactly what he's doing as he finger bangs that plump booty.

"Ahhhhh... MMMM!! Oh shit... Fuck!!" She exclaims, looking back and letting out quite a shameless, filthy moan as she responds just to having a finger working in and out of her asshole as the lubricant gets applied perfectly into her back passage, while she stays in that doggy style position and gazes back to watch him work over her ass with a couple more quick plunges of his digit.

"Yeah, this kind of ass deserves a real, deep fucking..." He said with a smirk, pulling the finger out and moving in, the camera seeing his already well lubed up cock ready to go as he pushes the crown against that entrance, and then pushes in with a single firm thrust. Both of them moan out as those fat inches go in and her back passage clamps around the invasion even with all the lube applied, but he doesn't stop there as he starts to move his manhood in and out of her tight asshole, groaning at the intense friction he's feeling all around his shaft as he starts to fuck her juicy ass from behind.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh fuck yes!! MMMM!! Fuck, what a fantastic ass..." He groans and grins as he keeps those thick cheeks spread, watching his dick plough smoothly and steadily into her rump to make the busty blonde moan and rock back against the motion as even with just a few inches inside her the stunning SHIMMER and SHINE Wrestling star isn't hiding the fact she's already enjoying this anal sex.

"AHHHHH!! OH FUUUUUCK!! MMMM... FUCK!! Oh shit!! MMMM..." The beautiful MILF moans out, still gazing back with sweat slightly dripping off her face now as she rocks herself back and forth to meet the incoming thrusts into her backside, one hand keeping herself propped up from the canvas so the other can be underneath her tanned body, applying a couple of fingers to her wet snatch in order to start quickly rubbing it.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhhh!! Holy... FUCK!! UHHHHH!! My ass... FUCK... Fuck my ass..." The beauty who is a standout for CZW is showing that she can handle some hardcore action of a different kind as she moans and pleasures herself while taking the long and thick dick of the stud behind her straight into her ass, her actions and lustful attitude a far cry from the defiance she showed after being beaten in a match over half an hour ago.

"MMMM... Yeah, look at that thick fucking ass... MMMM!! Fucking love that..." The hunky Unbeaten stud moans out, sweat also appearing over his desirable body as he rocks his hips back and forth to slide his tool deep into her juicy backside, her cheeks jiggling erotically as she also moves herself towards him as he pumps in with another round of stiff and quick thrusts.

"Ahhhh... MMMM FUCK!! Nothing like a stacked hottie... MMMM!! Who can take it up her thick ass..." He groans out a compliment of sorts, but his focus is on hammering away into that juicy booty, ensuring to keep those rounded, tanned cheeks spread apart both for his own easy access into that very tight hole for his cock to plough into, but for the benefit of the recording camera to both view that shaft moving straight in and out along with her own hand rubbing across her soaking wet snatch in a rather needy fashion.

"UHHHHHH!! Oh FUCK!! MMMM... FUCKING... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She yells out in desire, tossing her long blonde hair back with a gasp as she now pushes her fingers into her dripping cunt, finger fucking herself while having her ass stuffed at the same time, looking far from the talented pro wrestler with a decade in the business and more like a slutty, anal-loving whore as she takes this hard ass pounding from behind.

"MMMM... AHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCK MMMM... Oooooooh SHHIIIIIIT MMMM..." Her digits pump away at her slick folds, eyes closed and head hanging down as she manages to keep pushing back against the stiff and relentless thrusts driving deep into her thick backside that appears built to take this kind of porno-quality pounding that leaves the curvaceous blonde sweating hard and repeatedly moaning out.

"Ahhhhh... MMMMM yeah!! Love this huge... UHHHHH!! Sexy fucking ass..." The stud gripping her butt cheeks as he hammers away into her from behind moans out, keeping his thick cock plunging in deeply into the back passage of the first woman to have held a championship in both WSU and SHIMMER who moans and rocks back and forth towards him as she stays up that classic doggy style position.

"MMMM... Awwwwww FUCK!! MMMM... Fucking take it!! Mmmm..." He grins and watches those rounded, thick ass cheeks shake even with his fingers digging into the more than ample flesh of the Dayton, Ohio beauty as he slams his dick up almost to the hilt into her tight back passage, causing himself to moan as he bangs the backside of the beauty currently finger fucking herself during this hot and heavy anal action.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK AAAAAAHHHH OOOOOOOOH!!" A long, loud, and extremely shameless cry escapes the curvy blonde as Nevaeh starts to cum all over her thrusting fingers, getting off on being deeply fucked up the ass by the hunk behind her who has defeated now twice, but only once in a proper match.

"MMMM... Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!!" She groans and gasps, her large tits still swinging underneath her as she pushes back against those rapid, hard thrusts driving into her back passage, and still pumping her now coated with fluids digits swiftly in and out of her folds, forcing herself to experience every bit of the orgasm gained from having been fucked up the ass like this.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm... Told you... You'd fucking love it..." The smirking, sweat-soaked stud behind her states as he lives up to his name by continuing to pound away into that thick, juicy ass in front of him just as he feels his cock beginning to throb within her, the effects of keeping up the intense pace needed to give the stunning blonde wrestler and her juicy ass the kind of pumping they deserve clearly showing.

"MMMM... AHHHH SHIT... Time to finish you off babe... MMMM..." He grunts, delivering one last thrust deep into her booty before he pulls out, allowing the camera to get a clear shot of her now gaping asshole as he shifts back, soon reaching in to get her into the perfect position as he takes a hold of his pulsating shaft and starts to quickly jerk himself off while aiming down at her big, sexy tits.

"Mmmmm... Fucking figures... Filthy motherfucker..." She groans as she looks up, not apparently objecting considering he just gave her an orgasm to remember, so she uses her hand to push her large breasts up and together, offering up a red hot target for him that only helps to send him over the edge. With a deep, low groan, Danny starts to blow his load, sending the first shot of spunk splashing over the right tit and into her cleavage, the sensation causing her to groan out as well and this only continues when the second blast also coats her boob before he changes his aim, sending the next couple of thick and warm bursts out onto the other breast.

"Oh shit... Fuck!! That's fucking hot..." She admits, watching as her big, rounded tits get a creamy glaze as he strokes out his huge load to dump plenty of spunk onto both of her beautiful MILF breasts that he started off this sexual encounter fucking, and now is covering with his cum to make her already desirable boobs look even hotter with a coating of cum across them.

"Ahhhh... Fuck yeah... Damn did that ever feel good..." Danny says with a smirk as he lets go of his completely spent cock.

"The fucking mess you just made, you'd better have a fucking towel or some shit for me." Nevaeh states as she lets go of her tits, letting them bounce free and showing off his spunk that's all across her chest.

"Still uptight? I thought we'd gotten along fine?" Pounder questions with a chuckle.

"If you think this is over between us, then think again! I want a fucking rematch!" She says with a smirk. "This will be the first, and last time you get my fine Ohio ass... Next time, I'll be kicking yours." She claims, her words perhaps not exactly threatening considering all the cum that's coating her boobs right now.

"As I always say babe, if you want another shot at me, in the ring or otherwise? I'm always happy to take on a challenge, and prove just why I am The Unbeaten..." He says, the camera getting another shot of the sweat-soaked blonde and her large, cum covered tits as the video footage switches with sliding-style graphics to an image screen that simply reads: "Another victory... For the UNBEATEN!" before the video fades to black and ends.

* * *

12