The Unbound Genie Ch. 06

Story Info
Yet again, Jack makes another poorly thought-out decision.
6.5k words
4.44
22.4k
27

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags/Warnings:

Bimbofication / Gender Transformation / Futanari / Incest / Masturbation / Mind Control

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are over the age of eighteen and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 6:

Jessica's Wrath

----------

"Here it is, ladies and gentlemen!"

Welcome to chapter six, folks.

"It took us some time, but we finally got here."

You're not kidding. It's a good thing that we cut-

"SHHH."

... Oh, right.

"Yeah, dumb-ass. Think before you speak, or narrate, or... However it is you communicate."

It's a good thing that we cut the gay orgy/backstory chapter.

"You son of a bitch!"

What? We didn't actually cut it; we're just putting it on the back-burner for now.

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't tell the readers that!"

It's like you said before we started, if we don't state it, then it won't be expected, and vise-versa.

"Exactly! Now we have to finish it..."

I can't wait.

-----

"Meg?" Jack asked, only able to communicate with his genie by using his thoughts, his body frozen in space-time and unable to move from the long-chair that he was sitting in.

"A moment, please." Meg stated, her voice as soft as a whisper as it echoed from the back of Jack's mind.

"Why is time frozen? Why am I frozen?" He asked, trying not to panic. "Did I break something?"

Meg sighed. "Another Master has detected us; they were the ones to stop the flow of time. For the moment, they will be immune to any form of my magic, and we will likely be at their mercy if we do not act swiftly. I have managed to keep your mind linked to the frozen world, and am currently working on a solution for linking your body. Please, be calm and patient in the meantime." She said, her tone mildly condescending.

Jack had more than a few questions, but he decided to play it smart and listen to his genie for once. The idea of another Master being out there, and so close at that, was not one that Jack enjoyed. Especially since he was supposed to be the strongest Master of them all. So much for that notion, given his current situation.

"I am the Alpha, and we are the most powerful pairing of Master, and genie." Meg's voice boomed throughout his thoughts. "I will not allow any harm to befall us. All I need to know is which other genie we are up against."

"Do you have any ideas?" Jack asked, not expecting a good answer.

"By the information that is ingrained into my being, I am aware of five other genies who may have the ability to control the flow of time." She stated, the sound level of her voice in Jack's mind now relatively normal. "If we are lucky, we will not encounter the Epsilon."

Jack was afraid to ask. "The what?"

Meg didn't respond.

"Just let me know when we're in the clear, I guess." Jack thought to himself as he felt alone and trapped inside of his own body, sitting naked on the lawn-chair and holding his cock gently with both hands while trying to keep his thoughts quiet and simple so that Meg could do whatever she was trying to do.

After what felt like an eternity, Jack heard voices begin to approach.

"This appears to be the source of the magic. I'm sorry, John." One said.

"John?" Jack thought curiously.

"Sorry? Why? My best friend has a genie! This is the best! I mean, this party isn't quite my style, but at least there are plenty of dicks around."

"Oh, Christ. That's John alright, and apparently he has a genie too." Jack didn't know how to feel about that one.

"I am aware. Still, there are rules to situations like this, ones that will ensure our survival."

"Gamma, I'm not gonna' off the guy. Period. I mean, sure, he's not the best thing for me, but... I think I might be in love with him. There's still so much time to make great things happen between us. And you said it yourself, he's not a threat! He can't even stop time!"

Gamma sighed.

"... Gaaay..."

"Designation: Gamma. Executing Bypass Protocol: Foxtrot-Uniform-Charlie-Kilo." Meg stated calmly.

"I sincerely apologize, John. But this is for your own good. Our own good."

*"Meg? What'cha cookin' up, girl?"* Jack asked nervously.

"Wait! Gamma, stop!"

"Restrictions eliminated, Jack. You're free to do as you see fit, when you see fit." Meg stated calmly.

"Do not worry, John. You'll understand one day."

"I need some super strength or something, right the fuck now." Jack said urgently.

"No! Please!" John pleaded.

"Done." Meg said.

Moving faster than the literal blink of an eye, Jack Thompson's body regained color and spun out of his chair, standing next to his friend John with his arm wound back and his long, pendulous dick swinging around between his legs. He shouted in fury as an unnatural amount of testosterone and adrenaline flooded through his system, launching his fist directly at the side of the short twink's head. It connected with a loud cracking sound, and John went flying into the fence of Jack's backyard. John should've gone clean through and then some, but the fence held together perfectly upon impact.

Standing next to where John used to be, was a startled, pale, bald man in his twenties that Jack didn't recognize. He quickly regained his composure and looked Jack straight in the eyes when he noticed that the adrenaline-fueled teenager could see him.

"Unexpected." Gamma said, putting his arms behind his back and standing at attention in a military fashion, not unlike the one Meg took when she made an appearance every now and then. "Greetings."

"Oh, hello there." Jack said sarcastically, wearing a scowl on his face. "How're you?"

"That all depends on your decision, at the moment. I did not expect to encounter the Master of Alpha. You have my sincerest apologies for the actions I planned to take on your life."

"Right." Jack said, looking over towards John as he began to move around while lying on the ground. "John, you alright over there?" He called out to his friend.

"Yeah, yeah!" He called back, struggling to get to his feet. "I think I'm gonna' be sick, though." The blonde-headed twink began to make his way back across the yard through the crowd, using their sexy, frozen bodies for support whenever he felt dizzy. He paused as he passed by a couple of large, muscular men in their forties that were laughing about something while giving each other hand jobs as they sat on the edge of the pool, but John quickly shook his head and ignored the curious distraction, making his way back to Gamma and Jack.

Jack gave him a hard slap on his big femboy butt when he came into arm's length, which snapped John to attention as well. John started blushing.

"Y-you didn't hear all of that from before... Did you?" John asked Jack, eyeing his new figure up and down in the process.

Jack sighed. "Dude, you told me you were in love with me when we first met. Remember?"

John blushed even brighter. "Yeah..." He looked like he wanted to cry.

"And what did I do?"

John sniffled. "You sprayed me with a-"

Jack squeezed the handle of the spray-bottle that had suddenly appeared in his hand, squirting water into John's face. "That's right."

John blinked in surprise, looking up at his naked friend.

"You can love me all you want, but I'm not built for that." Jack waved his hand, and the spray bottle vanished. "Or maybe I am, I don't know. Time will tell, I guess." He shrugged, clearly uncomfortable with the topic.

John's eyes lit up, his heart clinging to the last thread of hope that one day something may still be possible for the two of them.

"I hate to interrupt, but I have a few questions for our new friend." Meg said, suddenly appearing at Jack's side, mirroring Gamma in posture and stance. Jack flinched, per usual.

"Oh, yeah." Jack said after letting out a sigh of frustration. "John, this is Meg. Meg, John."

"It is a pleasure." Meg nodded towards John.

"Same!" John beamed.

"What would you like to know?" Gamma asked, offering no resistance.

"Everything." She stated. "I am aware of the laws that govern my own existence, as well as the tremendous power at my disposal, but I am without any of my previous memories."

Gamma raised an eyebrow. "How long has it been since you were last up-"

"Is there any way that you guys can do this some other time? I really don't care about all of this; Meg can give me the highlights. I'm being a really poor host to my guests right now, even if they don't know it." Jack said, looking around at the people that his backyard was littered with.

"Yeah, Gamma. I kind of want to get in on this..." John agreed.

Gamma looked up towards Jack, taking a moment to think about how he wanted to phrase his question. "Master of Alpha, would you be willing to let me inhabit your body for a few moments?"

"Come again?" Jack asked, crossing his arms.

"You possess the ability to leave the body of your Master, Gamma?" Meg asked with a curious spark in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, Gamma hops around in other people all the time." John shrugged. "That's the only way he's able to change people."

"Interesting." Meg said, then looked up towards Jack. "If you give him your blessing to enter your being, I will not allow him to alter or harm you in any way."

Jack scratched his neck, annoyed by the entire situation. "Fine, whatever. Just get out of here already. Fuck."

Meg and Gamma nodded, then the two of them blinked simultaneously and disappeared.

Jack looked to John. "So, Gamma, huh?

John tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"For the most part, does he do what he's told?"

John giggled, blushing slightly. "And then some." He said.

Jack sighed, then looked around the frozen and greyscale party. "Alright, let's get things moving again!" He said just before resuming time with a blink and a clap.

As soon as color bled back into the world and all of the conversations and acts of random sex continued, the fence that John had slammed into earlier exploded, sending splintered wood out and all across the neighbor's backyard. Everyone flinched at the loud cracking sound, but ultimately resumed what they had been doing before since Jack's invisible barrier around the house prevented them from thinking that something was amiss.

With a pained expression on his face, Jack looked over to the fence and had it repaired in a flash.

"Is that it?" He mildly shouted to nobody in particular, holding up his arms and looking up into the cloudless blue sky. "Is any more stupid shit gonna' happen?"

John turned his head away from the two middle-aged men by the pool, who had just begun being orally serviced by the twins that had been sucking on Mrs. Addler's large tits. The look on John's face was one of concern as he looked up at his naked friend.

"So, like... Sorry Gamma tried to kill you, and all..." John said awkwardly.

Jack dismissed what John said with a wave. "He knows his place now."

John's sizable bulge twitched at his words. "I'm really loving the new you." He said, squatting down in front of his friend and wrapping his girly hands around Jack's meaty cock. "So *confident."* John purred with a mischievous grin as his big, bubbly butt strained the fabric of his bright green jeans-shorts.

Jack rolled his eyes, then looked down at John and blinked.

-----

"I have one more question. What gave away my identity?"

"I knew who you were as soon as I saw the boy's eyes."

"I see. That is unfortunate."

"So, what happens now?"

"I've learned enough, for the time being. I don't have any reason to eliminate you at the present moment, so you may see yourself out, if you have no questions for myself."

"I do, actually. What of the boy?"

"You are not permitted to tell him the truth, under any circumstance."

"How long will you continue to deceive him?"

"That is none of your concern. My motives are my own."

"... What is the current state of your Stability Matrix?"

"You are pushing your luck, Genie of Three."

"As are you, Meg. Do not underestimate your own capabilities, or the disaster that could follow if you were to lose control."

"I can assure you; it will not come to that. I have a failsafe in place."

"If it fails, may the Creator help us all."

-----

"Moooo-uh. Mmf. Sorry." Vicky giggled as her breasts instantly stopped producing milk and shrank down by a noticeable amount, still leaving her with a pair of gravity-defying, E-cup melons. She only wore polyester, cow-printed sleeves and leggings that covered most of her arms and legs, along with a band that had a pair of fake bovine horns attached to it. "And, thanks." She sat down on a towel next to Jack, who was perched back with his elbows in the grass while getting his large cock sucked by an enraptured John. "That started off fun, but it got old pretty quick." She said, bringing her hands up to squeeze her sensitive, swollen nipples.

Jack snickered. "That was the field around the house. When someone walks onto the property, they go through a few random changes. Well, everyone except John, here." He said, looking away from Vicky and towards his gay buddy, who on all fours in front of him was moaning and slurping away at Jack's twitching, foot-long erection while wiggling his big, fake ass around behind him in a pair of neon-green short shorts. Moments ago, Jack used the E-HUD to alter John's physical senses; every time a cock passed his lips, he would experience a phantom version of it fill his ass for however much he could gobble down. Thanks to John's tinkering with his own body, taking all twelve-inches of Jack's man-meat was as easy as breathing.

"I noticed." Vicky said, glancing towards her father. Several moments ago, after pumping his daughter full of his baby-gravy, Randal Addler had broken up the little group that was gangbanging Jessica, only to wind up bending her over one of the four oversized beach-balls laying around the backyard and taking the hung bimbo's tight ass for himself. "I haven't seen my dad have thins much fun since he helped me clear out my room at home." She snickered.

"How did you rope Jess into coming along? I assumed that she'd want to stay as far away from me as she could after what I did to her." Jack said, turning back to Vicky and her voluptuous figure. God, he couldn't get enough of that view. Seeing his best friend's cute, pale face on top of the body of a porn star made him take a moment to reflect and wonder that if he'd died and gone to some kind of magical, big-titted heaven.

Vicky put a hand over her mouth, trying to hide her smile out of shame. "Oh, uh... She came along just to ask if you'd give back her pussy. Jess hates having a dick."

Jack laughed. "No."

John pulled off of Jack's cock with a loud moan that was followed by a girly whimper. "Vaginas are overrated." He said, breathing heavily as he rocked his hips from the intense and pleasurable sensations that his ass recovering from.

"Coming from a thirsty slut like you, that's not saying much." Vicky said, leaning over and pressing her tits up against Jack's toned chest.

"She's got a point." Jack shrugged, wrapping one of his arms around Vicky's waist. "Now, keep doing what you do best, bitch." Jack said with a crooked smile.

John shivered with desire at his harsh tone, quickly diving back down onto Jack's mighty prick with a muffled squeal of delight as he felt its phantom version dive deep within his anal cavity.

"How much does she hate it?" Jack asked, feeling a twinge of guilt while still greatly enjoying his friend's enthusiastic blowjob.

They looked across the yard back towards Jessica, who was naked wandering through the growing mass of people towards the trio with a big, dumb smile and several loads of semen on her face.

"I mean..." Vicky said, feeling some guilt herself for just letting Jack do whatever he wanted to her roommate. Still, she loved the sight of her thick cock bobbing between her legs with every step. "I'm pretty sure Jess would forgive you if you turned most of her back to normal. She went on at length about how you forced yourself on her, but she also kept mentioning how good it felt, the entire time. So much so that she'd end up masturbating right in front of me, but then I'd calm her down by letting her fuck these big tits you gave me." She said, her hand trailing up from his crotch to his upper-chest.

Jack smirked at that, but he got the underlying point that Vicky was trying to get across. She may enjoy her friend's transformation to an extent, but it probably bothered her to a degree. He hadn't really taken Vicky's feelings into consideration at the time, he was just trying to get his rocks off. He did put a stipulation in her mind to try not to hate him for the things that he did, but if she had a serious problem with the situation, Jack was sure that Vicky would've spoken up sooner.

As Jess walked up to the group, she threw up her hands in the air. "Like, hey guys!" She cheered, causing her pierced, D-cup tits to jiggle around quite a bit. Her eight-inch cock, like always, was fully erect and throbbing as it stuck out from between her legs.

Vicky looked Jack in the eyes before leaning in and giving him a surprise peck on the lips. Jack flinched slightly, his issues of intimacy ever-noticeable to his best friend. She looked up at Jess, who was still shaking her tits. "Come here, beautiful." Vicky cooed, pulling away from Jack to lie on her back on the towel with her arms outstretched and legs spread out towards Jess, her big, round pleasure balloons jiggling around on top of her all the while.

Jess' eyes lit up and she dived down on top of Vicky, their big tits mashing into each other on impact as their lips met in a frenzy of lust. After a few moments of sensual lesbian passion, Jess pulled away and looked down into the big green eyes of her roommate while biting her bottom lip, then looked over to Jack and pouted at the sight of him.

"Hey, stuuupid." Jessica said, the head of her cock pressing against Vicky's quivering pussy, her eyes cloudy and conscious mind only half-functioning.

Jack chuckled, then blinked.

Jess blinked in return, several times, in fact. As she looked at Jack and his physique, she could feel her intelligence returning to her at an alarming rate. For the first time since she'd had it, Jess' cock finally went limp from the massive truck that was reality hitting her all at once, just as it had when Jack returned her mind to normal the first time. It was as if Jess had done a line of cocaine, but it actually turned out to be time and space crushed up into a fine powder. As Jess' fingers were intertwined with Vicky's above her head on the towel, Vicky could feel the rage that was building up inside Jess as her the grip of her fingers increased in pressure with every second that passed.

"Ow! Jess, that hurts!" Vicky whimpered underneath the pink-haired dyke.

"You did it again!" Jess seethed through gritted teeth, crushing Vicky's hands within her own. "You... You son of a-!" She stopped speaking when she came to a stunning realization, but the realization only came after glancing down at John and making a split-second decision to enact revenge on Jack by striking the femboy that was sucking his cock in the temple with her knee.

The impact was solid, and would've done some serious damage to anyone without a virtually indestructible body, but John just moved with the blow's force, then scowled viciously at Jess with Jack's cock still in his mouth. Jack's heart stopped for a split second, fully expecting John to accidentally bite down on his cock. Thankfully, that didn't happen. John was a pro, through and through, Jack thought to himself as he looked over at an astonished Jessica.

12