The Unbound Genie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer was there a cock between Jess' legs, instead was her tight, hairless pussy. She looked up from the sight to Jack, then to Vicky, then slowly to John, who was groaning as he pulled off from Jack's cock with a pop.

"That wasn't very nice." John said while his soft, girly face was wearing a grim expression, despite his polite and pleasant tone.

"I-I didn't mean..." Jess stammered, feeling terrible for what she'd just done. She just wanted to get back at Jack, not knee this drop-dead gorgeous boy in the face. Wait, what? She thought to herself as several confusing emotions flooded in with her current ones of anger and distress. "I... I'm sor-"

"Damn." John said, staring daggers at a flustered Jessica. "Gamma's still not back, so I'll let you off the hook this time, skank." He spat, going back to ignoring most of the group's chatter and bringing his full attention to Jack's big dick.

Jess blinked a few more times. "What?" She asked as she looked towards Jack, which had an unexpected impact on her. It was as if Jess was laying eyes on Jack for the first time in her life. She awed at the definition in his toned, finely-sculpted physique, marveled in the way his muscular arms and legs flexed with every slight move that he made, and even felt a hunger in the depth of her sex when she watched the feminized twink greedily suck Jack's cock. "What?" She asked, more confused than she's ever felt in her life, and the least angry at Jack that she's ever been before.

Vicky raised an eyebrow at her roommate's reaction, then looked at Jack as well, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Firstly, I changed you back to normal, completely. Almost. Aside from your tits, anyways." Everyone's mouth dropped open, even John stopped sucking and looked up for a short moment with half of Jack's cock down his throat. "And I made you bisexual. Like, fifty-fifty, across the board."

Jess didn't know what to say, but her familiar rage began to return at the last few of the beautiful teenager's words. "Is that right?" She asked with a seductive grin, crawling off of Vicky and slowly onto Jack, who was more than welcoming. She climbed on top of him as he lay back on his elbows, her cute butt just inches away from John's actively bobbing head. Jess placed both hands on Jack's rock-hard abdomen, running her hands up his body as she softly moaned at the sensations of touching a man that she was physically attracted without needing to be a mindless bimbo to enjoy it. "Well, I guess I should thank you properly..." She said as her hands made their way to Jack's collar bone, then shot to his neck in a flash. "By strangling the ever-living fuck outa' you! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Jessica's small but powerful hands clamped around Jack's neck in a vice, paralyzing some of his movement just from the sheer shock of it all before he was able to try and struggle.

"Ag-gah-ugh-aht." Jack boldly stated, despite his windpipe being crushed.

"What was that? Couldn't hear you over the sound of your windpipe being crushed!"

"Jess, stop! You're going to kill him!" Vicky panicked, jumping up to try and pull her friend off of the buffoon that she also called a friend.

John, exasperated by the commotion above him, pulled off of Jack's cock and looked at the exposed, wet pussy above him with a slight grimace. He felt the massive slab of meat throb violently in his hands, indicating that Jack was close to busting a nut. After some quick, mischievous thinking, John grinned as he filled one of his hands with Jessica's perky butt, pushing her up by a few inches so he could line up Jack's fuck-stick with her snatch.

While Jess was happily attempting to murder Jack as a frail Vicky pushed and pulled on her arm, she felt something grab at her ass. Too focused on her objective, she didn't realize that John had a plan of his own to save his stupid friend from a situation that he most likely deserved to be in. As Jack's face began to turn purple, much to Jess' delight, she suddenly and unexpectedly felt a thick, familiar mass sliding deep inside of her cunt. Because of the changes that Jack had made to her yesterday, his lengthy cock was practically but completely sucked into Jess' elastic cock-socket.

"Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooshit!" Jess howled, her eyes rolling into the back of her head at the overwhelming amount of pleasure wracked her body, causing her grip to release on Jack's neck as she started to lose strength in her limbs. As soon as Jack coughed a breath of air into his lungs, his thick seed started gushing within a trembling Jessica, who was now sitting straight up and visibly twitching with every pump of his meaty cock.

Jack let out a moan as the invincible cells in his trachea quickly loosened up, allowing his strength and senses to return to him in the middle of an earth-shattering orgasm. His hands shot up and grabbed Jess' jiggly tits as they bounced with her convulsions of pleasure, all while he desperately pushed his hips upward in an attempt to get even deeper within the former lesbian.

Vicky pulled away and stared at the kinky sight in front of her with a shocked expression, feeling a spark of jealousy at what Jess was experiencing. Her hands wandered her body and quickly found a breast as well as her tingling sex, which she began fondling and fingering as light moans began escaping her full lips. She wasn't sure if she should still be worried or not, all she knew is that Jess seemed to be under control for the time being, and that what was happen was really, really fucking hot. The silky material that hugged her limps were certainly helping in egging on Vicky's actions, the fabric rubbing against her sensitive body eliciting more moans from the raven-haired cow.

John just grinned a toothy grin as he grabbed Jess by the hips from behind her and started to pull and push on them, forcing her to grind against Jack's still ejaculating member. He didn't need to hold on for long, feeling her begin to gyrate on his meat of her own accord. He sat back on his big, bubbly butt and unbuttoned his jeans-shorts to fish out his perfectly-smooth, and somehow feminine cock, despite its ten-inches in size and impressive girth. He quickly slid his shorts and shoes off of his petite frame in one quick motion, then leaned back and began to pleasure himself with his own mouth with a giggle-moan.

Jack groaned, feeling his cock slowly start to stop spasming inside of Jess' tight cunt. He slowly opened his eyes, just in time to watch Jess's sexual high begin to subside as well. Her eyes were fluttering as the rocking of her hips slowed, but never stopped. After a few moments when Jack's hands fell to his sides, the two of them were staring into each other's eyes and breathing heavily, both waiting for the other one to do or say something.

"Ooh, fuck! Yes!" Vicky squealed as her body lit up with lighting bolts of pleasure, sitting down with her legs spread out and facing the two of them, her middle and ring fingers jammed deep in her juicy pussy as she roughly squeezed one of her big tits. She bucked her hips and moaned as she stared at the two with hungry eyes, small orgasms constantly building up and rocking her body just before the massive one struck. "Oh, shit guys... You three could be pornstars." Vicky giggled as she continued to moan and play with herself. She laid down completely on her back, partially in the grass, her huge tits wobbling on top of her as another mini-gasm kept the pleasure coming.

Out of the corner of Jack's eye, he spotted Jessica's head snap towards his direction. He slowly turned his own, meeting her gaze. Strangely enough, she didn't look angry. But then again, she also didn't when she jumped him, he remembered with cation.

"So, uh... I guess it's a good thing that I didn't dial either of your sensitivity levels." Jack nervously chuckled. "Am I-"

Jack was cut off by the impact of Jess' left fist as it made contact with the right side of his face. She shuddered and moaned afterwards, her movements firmly reminding her that was still balls deep inside in her cunt. She growled, looking down at the idiot as he blinked a few times and returned his gaze to Jessica.

A snicker came from John.

"You done?" He asked her, no longer nervous or smiling.

Jessica still didn't look angry. It looked defeated, sort of. Almost like she just didn't care anymore. "For now." She said flatly, positioning herself to rise off of him.

"Well, good." Jack said, not exactly expecting that response. But once again, per usual, he didn't really know what to expect. It seemed like this was one of the better end results, though. Jack crossed his arms over his chest as he continued to lay on the ground under Jess, tensing up his cock to make it slightly swell within the twenty-one-year old just as she moved to get up.

"Eeep!" Jess squeaked, jumping off of his cock completely and causing it to fall on his stomach with a sicky *slap.* When she found balance on the ground under her feet, she felt her legs begin to tremble from all of the sex she's had since she'd arrived at Jack's house. The memories flashed through her mind as she stood there, but they didn't impact her the same way as it did before. Instead, she felt her sore, cum-stuffed pussy heating up once again at the thoughts, now able to see the men that took advantage of her in a new light. It also dawned on her in that moment, was that she was definitely still a top when it came to having sex with women, but there was no doubt that she now loved to be dominated by the opposite sex. Even looking back on yesterday when Jack fucked with her mind and turned her into a sex-starved bimbo, she didn't feel nearly as angry about the situation as she once did.

"This is a lot to process." Jessica said after a long moment of shocked silence as she stood naked over Jack, who was grinning once again.

"Well..." Jack began, selecting the option to stop time using the E-HUD's invisible cursor.

Just as he did, the world became motionless and grey.

Also, Meg and Gamma were standing at each side of Jess' frozen body.

Jack's heart stopped in his chest for a moment as the surprise of seeing them sent him into shock. His fear quickly boiled over into a mild rage as he angrily stood up from the ground, flakes of grass and soil stuck to and occasionally falling from his back.

"You know, you guys could just like, come walking up from a distance or something. I'm getting really tired of-"

"Mr. Thompson." Gamma said, his voice cracking like a whip through Jack's words "For what reason did you halt the flow of time?"

Jack wasn't used to Meg taking that kind of tone with him, so it took him a moment to register the question. Meg's eyes were on Gamma, and her expression became one of contempt as soon as he opened his mouth.

"The reason, was so that I could stand up, unfreeze time, and scare this person, who I'm actually starting to think of as a friend." Jack admitted, though he wasn't sure why exactly.

Gamma raised an eyebrow and looked towards Meg. "I can that there is no reason at all to worry." He said, his voice as condescending and sarcastic as John's has been at times, Jack noticed. He turned back to Jack. "Mr. Thompson,-"

"Jack." Jack corrected.

"... Jack." Gamma said bitterly. "Please refrain from using that ability as often as you possibly can."

"What? Why?" Jack asked, feeling as though Gamma is ordering him around. "That weird feeling quit bothering me a while ago, so-"

"What weird feeling?" Gamma asked, his eyes wide.

"Can we stop interrupting each-"

"What weird feeling?"

"I believe you've over-stayed your welcome, Gamma." Meg said, her voice booming like an explosion as it came down from the skies above them.

Both Jack and Gamma froze up at her words. Jack couldn't imagine what was going through Gamma's mind in that moment, but to him, it felt as though God herself had just stood up for him.

"You will refrain from that tone when speaking to my Master ever again." She spat; her voice normal once again. "Or it will be the last time that you ever speak."

Gamma glanced at Jack for a long moment before looking back towards Meg. "You will regret your-"

Meg blinked, and Gamma disappeared.

Jack looked at his genie, who was now staring at John as he sat on the ground sucking his own cock.

"I have returned Gamma to his Master's body." She said, looking towards Jack with tired, silver eyes, still holding her well-defined posture. "You may proceed with what you were doing."

"... Is everything okay, Meg?" Jack asked, stepping towards her with concern on his face. "Is there anything I should know about?"

"No." She replied instantly, then blinked.

"Jesus!" Jessica screamed, suddenly standing toe-to-toe with Jack from her perspective. She shoved him.

Jack took a few steps back, still trying to make something of everything he just saw. He looked behind Jess to see John happily blowing himself without a care in the world, wondering why Gamma was so concerned about that strange feeling that he had when he was in frozen space-time. Meg had said before that it wasn't good that the odd feeling of being watched was no longer present when he was there, but didn't say anything more on the subject. He was at a loss for words.

"Well?" Jess said, putting her hands on her hips as she looked at Jack with an annoyed frown.

"Well, what?"

"That's what you said, before you teleported." She rolled her eyes. "Well..."

"Oh, right." Jack said, shrugging off his worries as he gathered his thoughts. "Well, I know that this is all a lot to take in at once, no pun intended." He chuckled.

"Get on with it." She seethed.

He winced. "But I've got a proposition for you, Vicky, and John. One that might put you a little bit more at ease."

Jess cocked her head at the notion, while both Vicky and John stopped fucking themselves for a moment to look up at the mention of their names.

"Jackie!" A naked Rebecca squealed, coming out of nowhere to grab Jack and swing herself around on him, pulling him around in circles without actually being able to move him. The ebony amazon's four, giant, and obviously fake tits pressed against Jack's chest as she stopped and pulled him in close, kissing him deeply.

Jack was caught off guard, but went with it all the same. He could smell the faint set of alcohol on her breath, so he figured that she may have needed a little bit of liquid courage before confronting her true love. He chuckled as their tongues danced around with one another's, remembering the stipulation he'd implanted into her mind to fantasize about him as the person she wants to spend her life with.

They pulled away from each other, but Jack still had one of his arms around her taught, athletic waist. "Hi, yall!" She giggled as she looked down and saw that the other three around them were looking up expectantly.

Jack cleared his throat, glancing between the four of them.

"I've been thinking..." He began. "About how much I could use a harem."

-----

Droves of people had flooded into onto the Thompson family's property by the time the sun had fallen, and the party just continued to grow from there. On the roof of the building, shrouded in darkness and watching the chaos below, was a tall, muscular, long-haired, blonde man dressed in a fine-tailored, white suit with a pair of silver-tinted aviators.

"Disgusting." He spat, taking a drag off of the thick cigar in his left hand.

"Correct. This is a grievous misuse of the Creator's power."

"Who do you think it is, this time?" He asked, looking over his shoulder to nobody in particular.

"It has been several years since the Gamma A.I. has been sighted."

"Could be." He grunted. "I don't know, though. This doesn't really suit his tastes."

"The rest of the Pillars have been accounted for within the last twenty-six days, and none of them should be located anywhere near this region."

"What are you saying?" He asked, taking another long drag from his cigar.

"... It is too soon to tell, but we may be in the presence of the Omega."

The man exhaled the smoke in his lungs slowly, a smile breaking out across his lips. "Alpha."

"Yes, Master?"

"I'm excited."

"That is cause for concern. Proceed with caution."

The man stood up on the roof of Jack's house, staring down at the massive orgy below him in the backyard that extended into the house. He removed his aviators, revealing a pair of bright, burning, white eyes as visually piercing as that of the sun itself.

He blinked, and the world screeched to a halt around him.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to send me an email. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be out eventually!

12