The Unbound Genie Ch. 07

Story Info
The party is a hit! But who are these strange, new guests?
11.6k words
4.53
20.2k
25

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Title:

The Unbound Genie

Author:

IronLacedCarbon

Tags/Warnings:

Beast Expansion / Bimbofication / Gender Transformation / Futanari / Implants / Incest / Interracial / Mind Control / Penis Growth

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are over the age of eighteen and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 7:

Jill's Debut

----------

I just don't understand why you're so upset.

"Let me be frank, then. I hate effort."

I know, I know. But, we owe this to the readers.

"We OwE tHiS tO tHe ReAdErS."

I do not speak like that.

"Who cares? Nobody even knows what you sound like."

Hey, that's not fair. One could have either of us sound however they-

"From now on, I declare that you sound like an angry Scottish woman in the minds of the readers as you narrate them along."

... Nobody's internal monologue is going to register the story in that way. Or, at least, I hope not.

"It'd be a justice, considering what you're about to put us through."

This chapter will be the longest we've ever done for this particular story, folks!

"Enjoy..."

-----

"Well, Cindy's outside." Jack said with a sniffle, stuffing his phone into his pocket. "I better head out before she starts honking."

"Alright." John said with a dejected sigh, then coughed into a rag several times. He cleared his throat. "You could stay another night, y'know. I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind."

"I know, but if I don't go home, there's no chance that I'll get away with skipping school tomorrow." Jack said with a weak chuckle, standing up and grabbing a backpack full of extra clothes and standard stuff for basic hygiene.

John followed suit, rising to his feet despite the fatigue in his frail limbs. "You're sick, dude. Like, almost as sick as me." He said, noting the dark rings around Jack's eyes that were more prominent than they usually were. "Even your mom wouldn't send you to school."

"We'll see about that." Jack said with a frown.

"Sorry." John said, walking up to Jack and wrapping his arms around his midsection for a hug. Per usual, Jack didn't pull away, but he wasn't completely comfortable with the affection that John enjoyed giving him whenever he felt appropriate. John smiled as he nuzzled his chest; his short, blonde hair brushing up against a blushing Jack's chin. "Whether or not you show up tomorrow, I'll be bringing an extra lunch for you as an apology for getting you sick."

Jack, his arms outstretched and unsure of how he should return his friend's gesture properly, just slowly lowered his left to his side and used the hand of his right to pat John on the back. "That was the plan in the first place, stupid." He sighed. "You don't have to keep feeding me."

"I know." John said, beginning to grind his skinny body against Jack's own. "And you don't have to spend time with me at the risk of your health, stupid." He said, looking up at Jack with his tongue sticking out.

"Shut up." Jack said flatly as he rolled his eyes at the girly boy, taking a hand and pushing him away by his face. Man, he hated how much John looked like an actual girl sometimes, Jack thought to himself. If it wasn't for-

John, who giggled as Jack forced his face away, quickly ducked out of his grasp and wrapped himself around his lower half, his face now nuzzling the stiffening erection in his jeans. "You're gonna' have to try harder than that if you wanna' keep me away from this bad boy." John purred, his scratchy voice contrasting with the lusty desire behind his actions.

Jack growled his frustrations. "Fine." He said, grabbing a fistful of John's hair and pulling him away. "Stay on your knees, and open up wide. We've gotta' make this quick."

John whimpered as his best friend manhandled him, but was delighted at his words. Finally, he thought. It's about time that Jack really showed him what he was made of. "Mmm." He moaned and relaxed his body as Jack released his hair. John looked up at his annoyed friend. God, he was such a bitch, John thought in regards towards himself. He just loved the way he got under Jack's skin, and it looks like all of those years of teasing him were about to pay off.

As John rested back on his knees, looking up at Jack's scowling face before opening his mouth and closing his eyes.

I can already taste it, John thought to himself with glee. Jack didn't have the biggest cock around, but he certainly wasn't lacking in size for someone of John's stature. He heard a light rustling, assuming that was his pants being undone and dropping to the floor.

After waiting there for what felt like twenty seconds, John opened his eyes to see his front door wide open with only his father standing in the hallway, wearing a look of disappointment on his face as he looked down at his son.

"Oh, hey dad." Damn, John thought as he closed his mouth and pouted. Fooled again. "Did Jack leave?"

Walt just sighed at John's shamelessness. "Yeah, just saw him bolt out of the door. Figured I'd see what the deal was, can't say I'm surprised by what I found."

"I'll get him, one day." John said, crossing his arms with a smirk after rising to his feet.

Walt shook his head. "Listen, son..." He began, then took in a deep breath.

Uh oh, John thought as his smile became a frown. More words of wisdom from Dr. Single Father of Three.

The heavy-set man scratched his blonde head. "You know I love you, and you know I don't mind that you're, well, you... Anyway, just don't force yourself on people. If someone likes you for you, then you won't have to try so hard when it comes to finding-"

Wham!

John huffed and turned around, having just slammed his door shut in his father's face.

"Jack does like me." He grumbled to himself, feeling the throbbing of his headache begin to return as he walked over to his bed and crawled into the center of it. "He's the only one in this stupid town that even puts up with me."

John sighed as he relaxed on his soft bed, melting into the thick quilt and drifting off into a deep, dreamless slumber.

Or, he would have, if the laptop on his dresser hadn't suddenly exploded.

-----

"Okay, so... Let me get this straight." Jessica Moore slurred with an exasperated sigh as she began to rub her temples, wearing only a transparent, floral-patterned, pink nightgown that complimented her hot-pink hair and was specifically designed to show off her bubbly cleavage. "You don't really care, at all, about what this moron did to you?" She asked, looking back up into Rebecca's big, brown eyes as the two of them sat across from each other on the recently-created leather couch in Jack's basement. The two old acquaintances were both pretty smashed from the endless supply of alcohol at the party, but Jess in particular didn't seem to have much of a tolerance for the stuff.

"Well, he did turn me back to normal, and did say that I can bail whenever I want. I wouldn't say that I don't care, rather, I really dig Little Jackie's new powers. That party out there is a pretty wild, though. Even for my standards." Rebecca Roberts shrugged, glancing in Jack's direction for a moment with a smirk as she spoke. "And besides, have you seen these things?" She pulled down her own form-fitting nightgown, matching Jessica's in style while instead being a glittery gold in color, letting her massive, fake jugs bounce free of its confines, each of them the size of her head. "Do you realize how many followers I'm gonna' get on Sinstagram because of these babies?" Rebecca giggled as she gently twisted her body from side to side; her fake, chocolatey tits constantly bobbing around on her slender torso while her platinum-blonde dreadlocks lightly whipped around her head.

"The followers that you already have, you mean." Jack said with a chuckle, rubbing the light layer of facial hair on his chin and jaw. "Anyone outside of this party is going to remember you with those big balloons, and that means you've probably still got a job at that strip club on the east side of town." He let out a grunt and moaned, looking down into Vicky's eyes with his free hand balled-up into a fist through her raven hair as he began unleashing a thick load of spunk down her throat. She'd taken the entire hilt of his large cock and her teary eyes were rolling back into their sockets as she had a massive orgasm of her own, squealing around his meat as her fingers from both hands pumped in and out of her pussy and rubbed at her throbbing clit.

Rebecca's dancing slowed to a stop as she brought up both hands to cover her open mouth. "I work at Schlutz?" She almost sounded as if she was suddenly out of breath. "You got me a job at Schlutz?! Oh, Jackie!" Rebecca leapt out of her seat on the couch and skipped over towards Jack, who was sitting in the old, maroon recliner on the opposite side of the room, then giving the dazed twenty-one-year-old a face full of silicone goodness. The shifting weight on the recliner sent the support backwards and kicked out the footrest, which pushed up against Vicky's own melons and forced heroff of Jack's slick, still-erect cock and fall flat on her back against the mixed-colored shag carpet beneath her. It seemed as though she managed to swallow the entire liter of Jack's cum, considering that the only juices on her were Vicky's own.

"I've never had a boyfriend that's ever gotten me a job before." Rebecca giggled, settling herself above him and began straddling her wet, bald pussy across his tight abs. "Especially a job working at Schlutz... God, I can already taste the money. All of those horny rich guys, bustin' a nut by just watching me shake my stuff. I'll make thousands from just the VIP room, and I wouldn't have to do much more than give 'em feel. Mmf." She moaned, feeling the now-recovered Jack's teeth bite into one of her hard nipples as his hands had roamed towards her jello-like cheeks, his right hand giving one of them a hard slap. She squealed with delight at the sting.

"Boyfriend?" Jess asked, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest as she watched the two explore each other's bodies. "Hey, idiot. I thought you said that you undid that love spell."

"I did!" Jack laughed, his voice muffled by artificial titflesh. "I'm just as confused as you are, but I'm not complaining!"

Rebecca gave a throaty giggle as she pulled her chest away from Jack's face, giving him the chance to take in a proper breath of fresh air. "Well, Jackie..." She began, pulling her breasts apart to get a good look at the former teen underneath her, while at the same time feeling his big dick rise up and push itself between her juicy cheeks. "Aside from all of the things that someone like you could do with all of these freaky powers of yours, you helped me realize something..." Her hungry expression shifted in a flash, as if something that had been bothering her had slipped past the distractions of everything that was happening.

"And what's that, 'sugar lips'?" He asked with a confident smirk, reaching his hand up and delicately placing it on the left side of her face. God, her lips were perfect, he thought to himself. There was no amount of genie magic that could make those cock-pillows any more-

"I've never actually been in love before..." Rebecca said softly. "Eric's hot." She chuckled, despite tears welling up in her eyes. "Like, really hot. But he's a total prick, and I broke my best friend's heart when I took him from her. And now... Whenever I think about how I felt when I looked at you, or even just thought about you, I was... I was so happy... And when I think about that now, I start to get sad. Because I'm... I'm an awful p-p-person..."

"Shhh." Vicky hushed, wearing her own, solid-black version of the nightgowns that the other girl's had on as she wrapped her arms around the ebony amazon. "It's alright, Becky. We've all done things we're not proud of, but it's never too late to make things right again." As Vicky finished speaking to her long-time acquaintance, she shot Jack a quick glance.

With his dick half-deflated from the sudden emotional scene happening on top of him, Jack lowered his hands and put them across his broad chest, looking up at the girls with a disheartened frown.

Rebecca sniffled, quickly regaining her composure. "I-I know... I'm sorry guys." She took in a deep breath and exhaled, then gave her face a few gentle slaps with both hands and climbed off of Jack. "Didn't mean to kill the mood, Jackie. I've just got a lot on my mind right now, and I think I've had a few too many." Rebecca said softly, leaning down and planting a kiss on the twenty-one-year-old's cheek. "Raincheck?"

Her and Vicky giggled at his nervous expression and the goosebumps that popped up across parts of his body.

Jack cleared his throat, blushing brightly. "Sure. Not a problem on my end."

"Even with all the power in the world at your fingertips, you're still the biggest dork on the planet." John snickered, standing at the top of the staircase to the basement and leaning over the wooden railing. "I can't say I'm surprised." Walking down the steps behind him was a large, hulking, bald man in his mid-twenties.

Jack was somewhat confused as to who that person was, but instantly understood once he saw the man's bright, blazing blue eyes. It appeared as though he may have changed the rando that he possessed from the party above to give him features that matched Gamma's own when he was in an ethereal state, Jack noticed. John, wearing a sky-blue nightgown over his short, girly frame, eagerly skipped in front of Gamma after he slapped the teen's large, amble rump on the way past him. John's impressive package stuck straight out in front of him as he walked, bobbing from side to side with each graceful step he took while the bottom lining of the gown rested at its base.

"It's adorable." Rebecca giggled said as she turned to face John and Gamma, her bubbly attitude having returned. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Rebecca, but you can call me Becky if you want." She said flirtatiously, offering one of her soft hands directly over John's head and towards Gamma as she batted her eyes, completely ignoring the light-blue-haired twink that stood a foot shorter than her. "You must be the person Jackie told me about."

Gamma, completely naked and visibly confused by both the gesture and her words, gently took her hand into his own and brought it to his mouth so that he could suck and nibble on one of her fingers.

"Oh, wow!" Rebecca gushed, putting her free hand on her cheek in embarrassment. "He said you were forward, but I didn't expect you to be so-"

"Ahem." John snapped.

As if someone had just cracked a whip, Gamma flinched and quickly released Rebecca's hand and dropped both of his own to his sides. Gamma's body looked like that of a soldier that was literally built for either working out or fucking, Jack thought to himself as he stared down the pale man's fully-erect, eleven inch cock and the militaristic posture that the genies took. Rebecca flinched as well, but more so from Gamma's reaction rather than John's voice. She blinked, then looked down at the boy who was wearing a bright, unnerving smile on his face. Something about his eyes sent a chill up Rebecca's spine, almost like John's big, deep-blue eyes were peering directly into her soul.

"John, Harem Leader. Kiss my hand." He said with an innocent tone, then raised his hand in the same, deity fashion as Rebecca had done towards Gamma.

Without missing a beat, and to her astonishment, Rebecca's body began to move on its own. She delicately grabbed his hand, then leaned down and gave it a tender smooch. A small twinge of panic entered her mind for a moment, but the sound of Jack's voice reminded her of who was truly in control of the situation.

"We haven't agreed on that." Jack groaned. "And please don't use any of your powers to assert your dominance over the girls."

Both John's smile and shoulders fell at those words, then he looked past Rebecca and towards Jack. "But Daddy..." He whined.

"No 'buts', and stop calling me that."

"I don't know, I like it. The 'Butt Daddy'." Vicky giggled, sitting down on the arm of Jack's chair.

"No." Jack said, rolling his eyes at her as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled the gothic bimbo into his lap.

John growled at the sight like a big-bottomed chihuahua before he and Gamma made their way to the immaculate, king-sized bed that was against the far side of the room. As if having done this on several occasions, Gamma plopped down on his back onto the thick, velvet quilt with his legs hanging off the bed from his knee-down. John followed suit, but instead climbed above Gamma's head facing away from the wall, slowly angling his cock towards the man's open mouth and sliding the entire beast into it without any kind of effort.

John made an awkward, but strangely adorable expression of pleasure as he bottomed out inside of Gamma, then laid down on top of him in a sixty-nine position, quickly getting to work on servicing his genie's own impressive fuckstick all the while letting out soft, feminie moans. The phantom cock in his ass that appeared once he'd gotten past the head of Gamma's cock felt as real as it had when he was sucking off Jack, he happily noticed. John shuddered, taking the genie's full length. His large, silicone cheeks wobbed over Gamma's head as the moaning teen began to gently lift and lower his hips in a rhythm that matched the deep, slow-paced blowjob he was giving.

Rebecca, who was more astonished by John's presence and actions than anything else, took her seat back on the couch, but instead chose the spot that was right next to Jessica, who was more than happy to suddenly have the ebony beauty in close proximity. If it weren't for Rebecca's little episode on top of Jack, Jess would've likely started mauling those big tits as soon as she sat down. She was grateful the idiot decided to keep her attraction to women just as strong as it had been, but was still more than mildly annoyed that she was now turned on every time she got a good look at fat cock like his, Jess thought bitterly.

It was a good thing Rebecca took the initiative, her hand roaming towards Jess' tight, trimmed pussy. For a moment, Jess figured that she was just taking a moment to inspect her naturally pink pubic hairs. Thankfully Rebecca continued past them after gingerly stroking her fingers over the thin patch, eliciting a soft moan from the horny and intoxicated Jess. She pulled Rebecca's arm in between her breasts, then slowly began grinding her hips back and forth against the closet dominatrix's skillful hand, her moans becoming more frequent increasing in volume quickly. Rebecca grinned. She wasn't exactly in the right mood to have someone take charge of her, but she was certainly up for making a busty tomboy her bitch for a little while, Rebecca thought to herself with a not-so-innocent and more-than-slightly drunken snicker. She always had a good time with this freaky little white girl, and now it looked as though there was more of her to enjoy.

Jack smiled as he watched mildly-buzzed and now naked Vicky position her body over his large, erect cock with a lusty desire he hadn't seen in her eyes since the previous night at her apartment. She angled his swollen head towards the entrance of her pussy, then slowly lowered herself down onto his length, not stopping until her pelvis was pressed against his own.