The Unbound Genie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John shivered with ecstasy. Words just couldn't describe what it felt like to have your best friend hilt-deep in your body while deservedly treating you like the little bitch you are. It must be love, John thought.

"Aren't you going to help him?" A slouching Vicky asked Gamma, her mouth full of bar-b-que flavored chips as she turned to the Genie sitting next to her on the couch. "Or, something?"

"Believe it or not, this is actually one of my Master's deepest fantasies." Gamma shrugged, his expression blank as he reached over into the bag of chips that rested on top of Vicky's semen-filled, beach-ball-sized abdomen. He snapped a single chip, threw it into his mouth, and it was gone in a crunch. "He would not forgive me if I interfered."

"Knowing John, I can believe it." Vicky snickered before putting several chips into her mouth at once, again. "I mean, he was still just as horny as he was before, even after Jack soundproofed the room."

Taking up two seats, Rebecca was leaning back against the plush of the couch on the end opposite Gamma with one leg against the back and the other hanging off as Jess sat between them, her head resting between the ebony beauty's titanic tits. The two of them watched Jack and John's display on the bed almost in a trance-like state, having never seen two men go at each other while having spectators and with as much confidence as two women would in the same situation. Well, maybe in porn, but never a live show, and not with such attractive performers. Even when Jess was almost completely lesbian, she'd found a sense of excitement when watching man-on-man love scenes on television or in movies (or when reading gay romance novels in secret). Regardless, once John started saying that Jack was a 'cuck' for not having fucked him yet, things were on, just as the girls were as they say on the couch. Turned on, that is. Get it?

"We got it." ... The General Dialogue rudely stated, clearly displeased with the Narrator's clever pun.

Jack, who had one arm around John's taught stomach and a hand on his throat, chuckled maliciously as their bodies were pressed against each other, then blinked.

"Can't say I didn't warn... you..." Jack groaned, mentally willing himself to start unloading his seed into John. He held the twink firmly in place, both of them twitching and trembling on the basement's king-sized bed.

John's arms slumped to his sides as his eyes began to roll back in their sockets. He'd been expecting some kind of filling sensation, just like the other occasions that he'd had someone pump his big butt full of baby gravy. This time, as Jack's cock blasted into him like a firehose, it felt like his cum was physical, liquid pleasure that his body was absorbing as fast as it could. In a daze of lust and confusion, John looked downward to the best of his abilities as the feelings of extreme euphoria rushed through his being, flowing in a spiral formation around his bone structure and spine as they focused in and began accumulating in his chest. It was too much, John thought, his own cock spasming and bobbing up and down as he too began to cum from the sheer pleasure that was wracking his body.

With his eyes nearly bugging out of his head like a cartoon character at the unexpected sight, John dimly watched out of the bottom of his peripherals as his flat, girly pecs began to balloon outward, rather than his stomach. The breast implants he had installed into John's chest were quickly filled with a thick, saline-type solution that his body produced from absorbing Jack's cum, which stopped swelling at a D-cup size as his orgasm slowed to a stop, stretching out the upper-lining of his form-fitting nightgown and cutting off most of his view of the twitching dick that stuck straight out in front of him.

Jack sighed, releasing John and falling onto his back with a look of utter bliss on his face as his semi-hard cock popped out of John and slapped against his stomach. John collapsed just after, falling face first into the pillow that he'd been screaming into moments ago, his big ass still high up in the air. The two of them had unlimited stamina and instant recovery times, but there wasn't much they could do about an overload from all of the endorphins that'd just been pumped through their brains.

As Jack lay on his back taking deep breaths, John was already coming back to his senses. His eyes fluttered against the soft pillow that his face was buried in as his hands slowly but firmly planted themselves onto the bed next to his head. The twink shot up at lightning speed in a panic, his eyes wide open and gazing at the stunned audience on the couch.

A sense of horror filled the boy as his cock twitched, as if seeing the three surprised, gorgeous women across the room for the first time. Gamma and his current host were as mouth-watering as ever, but now John was noticing things he never had before. The way Jessica's pink faux hawk contoured perfectly down her mousey, kissable face; the way Vicky's supple, pale flesh was glowing amidst her black hair and stretched-out nightgown, and especially the way Jessica's plump lips were just ever-so-slightly parted in the center from their sheer full-ness. For the first time in John's life, he felt like he actually wanted, scratch that, needed to have a woman like her gobble down his big, juicy...

"G-Gamma!" John roared like a lion cub, his teeth frimley ground against each other as an unfamiliar mixture of emotions came over him. "Status report!"

Gamma's host that was sitting next to Vicky slumped over in an instant, causing the silly-looking girl to mildly flinch.

John slowly rose to his feet on the bed, his eyes flashing with a bright blue color as they were trained on the firm breasts that jiggled on his chest with each of his slight movements. They were so... Girly, he thought. He slowly brought his hands up to his ample bust, lightly placing them over the cleavage he never pictured himself having before. His mind was split. Half of it wanted to scream out of rage and disgust, but the other half, the one that was now thinking of the many uses for his new breasts and causing his giant dick to twitch with a want to be stuffed between a pair like he now sported, was slowly taking over. John felt as though he was losing himself.

"Master." Gamma said, his host's head snapping upright as his limbs straightened. Vicky flinched again, watching the man open his bright blue eyes. "I appears that Jack has made you bisexual, as well as changed some of the properties in your anatomy." He said, as if completely uninterested. The bald genie reached over and grabbed another chip from the bag on Vicky's stomach.

"Well, duhhh!" John spat, accidentally squeezing his breasts in his bout of frustration. His knees buckled as a moan escaped his lips, not at all expecting to be greeted with such intense sensations of pleasure. "What did he do to my head, specifically?"

"Hmm." Gamma said, just before tossing the chip into his mouth. "It appears that your attraction and attitude towards males was completely unchanged. However, the exact same attraction has been duplicated and reversed towards females."

"Duplicated and... What? What do you mean by reversed?" John asked, his eyes darting to the girls sitting next to his genie. The new feelings he was experiencing were a tad bit overwhelming, but he fought through his internal distress to better understand his situation. When his eyes were on Gamma, he could imagine all of the ways that he could get bent over savaged by that floppy piece of man-meat between his legs. But, when his eyes were on the girls, he could suddenly picture the same things happening with them, only with him as the pitcher, so to speak.

The visions of sex that bombarded John's mind were contradicting everything he ever believed about being himself. Even before he had Gamma, his outgoing personality was something to behold, only now he actually had both the figure and the glorious ass to back up all of the sass that he'd given to others throughout his teen years. In the new fantasies John was imagining, he could see himself saying and doing all of the vile, degrading things to those girls that he internally begged all beefy men to have said and done to him.

"Are you okay, John?" Jessica asked with a genuine look of worry on her face as he stared at the three of them with a mixture of expressions, his sense of self imploding.

"I... You... Uh... Me... No... Yes... I... Uh..."

"Do not worry." Gamma said, consuming another chip in a single bite. "My Master is merely having an existential crisis. It will pass once he turns around."

"Omigawd!" Rebecca squealed with amusement, looking past John on the bed with the widest smile on her face. "Aha! You're such a weirdo!"

"Oh, God damnit... It was only a matter of time, I guess." Jessica said, looking down and rubbing the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index fingers as her face began to turn a bright shade of red.

Vicky quickly sat upright and slammed the bag of chips against Gamma's broad, muscular chest, sending many flying outward in multiple directions. "Magic bald man, fix this and give me one of those, now." She said as an almost psychopathic grin spread across her lips, pointing to her inflated gut then the figuratively disoriented John's erect dick.

Gamma glanced at John for a moment, then looked back at Vicky and blinked.

Her eyes flashed blue for a moment, and Vicky felt an instant and dramatic shift in her body's weight. She brought her hands up and quickly pulled apart her breasts, looking past her cleavage and down the valley of her flat stomach towards the huge, perfectly-smooth cock that was swelling between her lush thighs. Vicky's mouth was hanging open in amazement as her hands reached down and grabbed a hold of her new addition. She shuddered at how sensitive it was, and wondered what it would look and feel like stuffed inside of the beauty behind John.

Gamma, who takes things too literally, likely gave Vicky an exact replica of his cock, John thought to himself. She was in for a ride, that's for sure. Or, well, her and whatever she was looking at with that lustful gaze was. Whatever it was, it was right behind him. Gamma mentioned something about something being behind him, or something. He couldn't remember, he didn't care, he didn't know who he was anymore. He had breasts now, should he call himself Jen? He had a dick, but was he even still a he, at this point? What was life? Was the universe itself just some kind of sick, practical joke all-together?

What snapped John out of his daze wasn't the loud slap that came from behind him, but rather, the soft, delicate moan that followed.

"Oof... I knew this would make me more sensitive, Meg, but damn!" A woman's chipmunk voice said, chuckling from the direction Jack should be in. "I think you overdid it."

John's body stiffened up as he kicked off and spun around on his heel, then dramatically placed his hands on his hips and bent over as soon as he landed facing the opposite direction.

His fears were confirmed, and an infinite amount of new fantasies struck John like an airplane that fell from the sky the instant his wide, suspicious eyes were laid upon his friend's new form.

"Sup?" The stunning brunette asked, laying on her side and rubbing the red handprint that had been planted on her small, round ass.

Even though it wasn't nearly as big as John's or Vicky's, her cute little ass was still as tight as a snare drum, John noticed as her small, delicate hand rubbed one of her cheeks. John's eyes followed up through the rest of her short body, getting a good look at the slim, athletic figure that had Jack's big, juicy dick attached to it, which led up to the mouth-watering pair of perky, round, F-cup-sized melons with silver-dollar areolas that poked out about half an inch. The hardest part about it all for John was looking away from those glorious fun-lumps and up to her face, which caused John to blink in surprise. The structure of her face, the style of her short, brown hair that had its side shaved, and that adorable 'resting bitch-face' expression that was recognizable through the ones of lust it wore now.

Jack had taken the form of his genie, Meg. Well, for the most part, he thought. His friend had certainly made a few... Improvements.

"Jack..." John said softly, practically hypnotized by the powerful urges he felt.

"Oh, please. Call me Jill." She said, sarcastically.

Jessica let out a disgusted groan from the couch.

"J-... Jill?" John asked as he stood over her. "Seriously?"

"Or, whatever. Jackie, I guess. I don't really care." She said, rolling onto her back and shimmying her big, jiggling tits together. "This feels too awesome." She giggled.

Gamma genuinely smiled as Vicky leapt off of the couch and ran towards the bed, her curves and dick bouncing around ridiculously.

"Ladies, a word of advice." Gamma stated, turning to look at the enamored girls, Jess in particular. "If you base your entire identity around what you define your sexual orientation and gender to be, then you won't ever see yourself as anything but those things. It is always important, and healthy, to keep an open mind about everything in life, and to not stress over such trivialities." He said, still smiling. "I'm beginning to like Jack Thompson."

"Uh huh." They both said in unison, watching as John wordlessly climbed on top of Jill's body and slid his girthy dick in between her all-natural melons.

John felt like he was looking through a new pair of eyes as he watched his cock disappear and his head reappear between the plump flesh of Jill's breasts. Before, he'd always thought tits were just these useless, weighty things on women's chests than men just seemed to be drawn to for some reason. Well, John now understood, and Jack was absolutely right. Tits were fucking awesome, he thought to himself as he shuddered with pleasure. The shape, the softness, the bouncing motions, the everything...

Jill also seemed to be enjoying herself as well, letting out soft moans and giggles as she squeezed her jugs around his angrily twitching cock while her own stood straight up in the air behind him. She turned her head once she caught movement out of the corner of her eye, and spotted Vicky crawling up towards him on the bed. Jill grinned a toothy smile, watching Vicky's big tits swing beneath her as she moved closer. However, once she was upon Jill, she stood up on her knees, causing his expression to shift to one of worry as Vicky's big, erect dick was aimed at her face. She gulped.

"Pst." Rebecca discreetly hissed, getting Gamma's attention. Her big, brown eyes flicked towards the trio on the bed, then down towards herself.

Gamma nodded, then blinked.

She grinned at his response, then shivered as her eyes flashed with blue.

Jess' attention from the orgy was broken by the feeling of something stirring against her backside. Before she could turn and inspect what the strange sensation was, she watched as Rebecca's arms reached out and slid under her legs, lifting the pink-haired beauty's lower half in the air by the underside of her knees. Jess straightened up with the lift instead of letting her torso stay limp against Rebecca's body, quickly bracing her hands against the back of the couch as she was suspended in mid air. It took a moment for her to realize what Rebecca was doing, but it all clicked once she was lowered several inches and felt a blunt, fleshy object prodding against her soaked pussy.

"Becky, w-wait a min-... Ooohhhohohohhh, fuck!" Jessica cried, her body twitching and squirming as Rebecca just completely dropped the girl's legs, the weight of her own body pulling itself down the entire length of the Amazon's two-foot-long dick. Once bottomed out, she could feel the thing pulsating against amidst her organs as they flawlessly rearranged themselves to take her big, black cock. It only took a few more moments for her brain to become fried from overstimulation, and Rebecca leaned forward to press her firm, fake breasts against Jess' back and bring an arm up between her smaller, natural tits to stick her fingers in the constantly-moaning bitch's mouth.

"Fuuuck, this feels nice." Rebecca said, enjoying the way her elastic pussy muscles squeezed and massaged her cock as she wrapped her other arm around Jess' wriggling body, pulling it back and forth as she lightly thrusted into her in a slow, solid rhythm. "I think I get why boys are always sticking these things wherever they can." Rebecca giggled as her friend constantly moaned and wriggled on her new favorite toy.

"That's right you fucking slut, take that fat cock down your hungry little throat like a good girl." John growled, squeezing Jill's tits around his cock as hard as his small hands could manage. It was enough to make Jill's eyes tear up as she was unable to moan from having Vicky's long shaft base-deep down her throat.

The pleasure Jill was experiencing was way different from what she felt as Jack. Even something about having her mouth used like a fleshlight by giant girl-dick was pleasurable, despite the intensity of it all. What was most surprising to her was how the nerve endings in her breasts were on fire with raw ecstasy, Jill thought. Meg had to have been responsible for that one. There's no way any normal pair of tits were this sensitive. She was probably getting back at her for suggesting she use Meg's body as a model for his new persona, which Jill most certainly had plans for in the upcoming future. Despite the upper half of her body getting used like a sex-doll by her two best friends, Jill could already see it: Walking into a lesbian bar with the ladies, using some of her mind control powers to make everyone find him irresistible, and start an orgy that put this current one to-...

Everything halted in movement, and the sound of glass shattering could be heard in every direction conceivable. Just like earlier in the day when Jack had been sitting in the backyard, Jill found herself in the greyscale world of frozen time. Only this time, she didn't have to wait a while for anyone to arrive. It was a shame Jill couldn't see anything about the intruders, though. If only Vicky hadn't chosen that moment to bury her crotch against her face and start cumming down her throat, she might have a better idea of who she was dealing with.

"God. Fucking. Damnit... Again?! Meg!"

"Interesting."

"Indeed. I honestly can't tell which one of us was correct."

"There's no mistaking it. That's my daughter."

"It would be quite impossible for Theta to achieve what has transpired here over the last few days, she simply lacks the ability."

"Meg, do you know what these two are going on about?"

"I'm aware of that. Yet, here we are, and there she is."

... "And there he is."

"Ooh. Fascinating. And just what are you doing here, big brother?"

"Hello, Gamma. I see you've been busy, again."

"Meg? ... C'mon, say something... I could really use some kind of pep talk right now... Hello? ..."

-----

John leaped a foot in the air in surprise from his bed at what sounded like a grenade going off in his room. The dizzy teen sat upright on the bed, his eyes taking a moment to focus at the strange sight on his dresser. His laptop was in bits and pieces, literally, scattered across part of the room while a small, blue orb of light floated atop its initial location.

What the hell is that? He asked himself, shuffling towards the end of the bed as he stared into the bright, blue ball. After getting to his feet, he slowly walked over towards it as it hovered in mid air, completely unmoving besides a dull pulsation of energy occasionally being emitted from its core.