The Unbound Genie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nervous but bold John reached out his hand towards it once he was in arm's length, and his fingers went through the thin veil that surrounded it without any resistance.

A split-second after contact was made, the orb appeared to quickly expand and disperse, sending an unfelt shockwave that flowed past the walls of his room.

John felt like his heart had stopped beating for a moment, and he eventually released the breath that he'd been holding onto.

"That was... Strange." John mumbled to himself with a few confused blinks.

"Correct. You've never seen anything like what just happened, have you, John?" Came a voice from the direction of his bed.

John's head snapped to the side, his eyes wide and panicked as his gaze fell upon a short, bald guy wearing some kind of bodysuit. Both his eyes and attire were bright blue, so much so that it hurt a bit to stare at. Laying down on his side with his head propped up by an elbow, he spoke again.

"Is a cat in possession of your tongue?" He asked with a coy smile.

"Is, uh... What? ..." John stammered, unable to keep from noticing the distinct lack of a bulge in the crotch of his uniform.

"I am known as Gamma. I am the Genie of Three, and one of the five Pillars of Reality." He stated, slowly rising to sit upright with his legs crossed. "It's an absolute pleasure to meet you."

John noted that the quilt on his bed didn't shuffle at all as his body moved on it. It was like he, or Gamma, wasn't even really there. Was he hallucinating?

"Incorrect." Gamma said, smiling wider at John's nervous reaction. "But, you are also correct. I am not truely occupying this space at the moment, rather, I make it so that your mind views it as such for the sake of being personable with my Master."

"M-master?"

"Correct."

"... And you're a genie?"

"Correct."

"My genie?"

"I am my own genie." He jested. "But, sure. The contract was made, and you've got quite an interesting enough mind to entertain me for the time being."

"That's an odd way to phrase that." John said flatly as he raised an eyebrow in suspicion. Then, it struck him, and his eyes lit up as he slowly walked over towards Gamma. "Wait. Genie. Master... Three wishes?!" He asked, leaning over the best with his face an inch away from the genie's own ethereal one.

"As many wishes as you want, until I get bored." He shrugged. "How does that sound?"

"How does-... How does that sound?" John scoffed. "I can tell that you're reading my mind, so you tell me. Do you think you'll get bored anytime soon with me as your Master?"

"If you were any less boring, I would've taken over your body and taken off by now. I suppose Beta knew what he was doing when he sent me your way, after all."

"... Is that a compliment?" John asked, a look of hurt dawning on his soft face.

Gamma chuckled. "You truly are a precious little thing, aren't you?"

John's face became so red from embarrassment in that instant that it looked like steam was about to start spewing from his ears.

Gamma openly laughed.

"Shut up!" John said, crossing his arms and turning to the side with a huff.

"Apologies." He said, still smiling. "Before we get started, I'd like to explain my-"

Suddenly, the door to John's room burst open and his two older brothers came strolling into the room like it was their own.

"Yo, John! Keep it down in here, we've got the girls over." The hulking Samuel said, his voice as harsh and unkind as usual.

"Yeah, bro." The more level-headed and lean-bodied brother, Blake, said calmly. "I don't wanna' know what you do in here when you're alone, but whatever that noise was, it really took Melissa out of the mood."

"He probably just stuck another dildo onto the wall and fell off of it." Sam said, turning to Blake with a shit-eating grin on big, dumb face.

"Like I said, I don't wanna' know, man." Blake was visibly uncomfortable by the topic all together.

"Could you bozos come back and talk dirty to me later, I'm kind of busy right now." John asked, folding his hands in front of his chest in a mock fashion of begging. "You can bring the girls too, if you want. Because I'm sure they'd love to hear about how you two invited Sarah over for a good ol' fashion spit roast last weekend."

"Would you like to repeat that?" Sam snarled.

That seemed to get under their skin, just like John knew it would. He smiled and closed his eyes as they stepped towards him wearing vicious expressions on their faces, waiting for one of their big, sexy fists to impact somewhere on his body at any moment... Aaany moment now... Huh. Weird, he thought as he cracked open his left eye. John quickly reopened them both as soon as he realized what had happened.

"... Situation." Blake and Sam said in unison, both of them smiling as their eyes glowed with the same blue color as Gamma's.

Sam turned and closed the door to John's room before both of them went and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Cool." John said, at a loss for any other words.

"Like I was saying." They both said, their tall frames almost eye level with John as he stood in front of them. "A very loyal friend of mine sent me on an important mission, and he believes that you might be the key to my success."

"Me? What do I have to do with any kind of mission of yours?" John laughed. "Did I rip off his fashion sense?"

"I-"

"Because I didn't. He ripped me off, if anything. Whoever he is."

A look of aggravation flashed across the two men's faces for a moment, but they each just sighed and shook their heads. "You two would get along quite well."

"I already don't like him."

"Why's that?"

"You tell me, Mr. Mind Reader."

"Ah, you see though. I'm not in your mind anymore, I'm in theirs." They said, each raising a hand and poking each other in the temples to emphasize his point. "And they are absolutely terrified."

"Whoa... Also cool." John said, biting his bottom lip and smiling.

"Anyway." They said, then shrugged as their hands dropped. "Beta sent me to this town to track down one of my kind, and then eliminate them. He believes that you can aid me in this."

"If you say so... Exactly who, or what, are we going to be looking for?"

"The one genie that has yet to be discovered by the rest of my kin. The Omega."

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to send me an email. I've also decided to start taking on commissions, so get in contact with me if you're interested in an idea of yours being transformed into a smutty adventure. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be out eventually!