The Uncertain Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeee!" Khandi suppressed her scream of delight as best she could. "Give Khandi the details."

"No! You're not getting the details! Perv!"

Khandi looked at her levelly. "Who's the perv? You did use the headset, did you not?"

"The handcuffs got some use too," Mindy teased.

"Yay! And?" Khandi asked.

"He... took me. With the headset on I didn't see him coming. I was handcuffed before I knew what happened," Mindy whispered as Khandi did a little dance. "Would you stop that!"

"What else?" Khandi asked gleefully.

"The bum toys... just the small one," Mindy clarified.

Khandi raised her arms in the air in a victory salute.

"Did you have anal sex?" she asked in a hush tone, excitement on her face.

"What? No! It was the first time we played with, you know, that toy! Now get out of my office, I have to make a call!"

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Out!"

Khandi danced to the door and said, "There's no way Paige had a better weekend than you!"

Mindy smiled, closing the door behind her friend. She dialed her cell. Sam picked up on the first ring.

"Professional Sexmaster Sam here. What can I do you for?" he said confidently.

"Really?" Mindy asked, "and where did you get that title? And do you answer all your calls that way?"

"Not all, but most. Actually, just your call, just now," Sam admitted.

"Good thing. I called to tell you that they know."

"I figured. Adrien's been looking at me sideways since I walked through the door. He's smirking at me right now."

"So be it," Mindy said. "Khandi probably ran down a whole list of possible scenarios with him after you dropped him off."

"Ah," Sam said. "Good ole' Khandi."

"Yea, she asked me all about it first thing."

"Of course she did. And what did you say?"

"I told her we had a good time."

"I don't believe you. She wouldn't be satisfied with such a vague response," Sam said. "She wanted details, didn't she?"

"I may have shared one or two," Mindy smiled.

"Uh-huh. Wait, Adrien's phone is ringing. He's picking it up. He's staring at me."

"Khandi!" Mindy exclaimed.

"Hey Adrien, who's on the phone?" Sam asked. To Mindy he said, "He's shrugging his shoulders. His eyebrows are creeping up his forehead. He's nodding. There is a huge smile spreading across his face."

Mindy and Sam sighed in unison.

"Well, that's that then!" Sam said. "I should go. Talk to you later?"

"Yup! What do you want to do tonight," Mindy said.

"The only thing I ever want to do at night. You."

The End