The Uncommon Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker did as she was told without a word. This she had always longed for from another person beside her father, but what she now experienced was too good to be true. Nevertheless, she did as she was asked, then stood before Lauren Campbell, naked, perfectly lovely and sensuous.

"Parker, please forgive me for treating you like a slab of meat. I have never, ever, seen a woman so sensuous, so absolutely delicious and erotic as you are. I know no other woman with this gorgeous growth of fur. You are the answer to a fetish I have treasured for years. No one else knows."

"Lauren, I have to admit that I feared you would be completely turned off with me. I may as well go on and ask my one thing: will you please take off that lovely swimsuit. At least we'll both be bare." Finally, she laughed with relief and happiness.

She stepped over to her older host and assisted with her undressing. Lauren removed her hat, and they stared at each other. Parker saw a beautiful woman in the prime of life with long waves of dark hair interspersed with strands of gray and white, creamy flesh that begged someone to lick her all over, large, heavy breasts with fat nipples, an enviable and wide landing strip of long black fur extending nearly up to her navel, and legs that rippled with muscle.

Lauren saw a lovely young woman half her age with an oval-shaped face, gray eyes that now sparkled with excitement, breasts larger and more firm than anyone her age ought ever to possess, a deliciously curvy body, and a growth of soft, dark body fur that reminded her of only one other woman she'd ever seen, someone who had passed out of time decades before. She also saw a young woman who strummed every music string in her body.

They held hands as they walked into the pool, dipped below the water and swam several lengths, then emerged laughing and stepped out of the pool. Lauren asked with a hoarse whisper, "Parker, can I smooth on some sunscreen for you?"

"I wish you would," she replied, giving herself over to fifteen minutes of the most delicious touching and caressing she had ever known from a woman. Lauren asked her to lie on her back on a lounge with a sunshield to protect her eyes. Then she began a slow application and caress of her neck and breasts, lingering over her nipples and delicately squeezing her full curves.

Lauren moved to her abdomen, tugging at the trail of dense fur from her pussy up her tummy, then moving between her thighs. She made no effort to avoid her vagina, lightly inserting her fingers into Parker's now-slippery flesh, complimenting her in whispers about her sensuality, then moving on down her dark thighs to her pretty feet.

"Please turn over," said Lauren quietly.

Parker did so and relaxed under the soft touches of the woman above her. She felt Lauren smoothing the cocoanut-scented lotion over the thighs and ankles, then softly through her anal cleft, tugging in admiration at the anal bush protruding there, and finally over her buns and back.

She returned the erotic service on Lauren, at her invitation lingering on her heavy breasts and manipulating her nipples until they stood out hard and sensitive. The older woman sighed with pleasure and inner heat.

Laura sensed that her younger acquaintance might be uneasy at all this, especially when she had only arrived several hours earlier. She thanked Parker, suggested that they swim one more to "cool their jets," and get dressed for supper.

Parker made no comment other than to kiss Lauren briefly and thank her for a memorable afternoon. Oddly, she felt no uneasiness, no reservation about the early intimacy they had enjoyed. It aroused her, instead. She decided to hide this event in her memory and enjoy replaying it during her times alone. One of those times would definitely be tonight, she determined.

Chapter 7

Meeting the Staff

Before they turned in for the evening, Lauren, who had invited Parker to supper, remarked, "Parker, tomorrow I'd like to take you with me to our offices to meet some of our staff with whom you'll be working. They will be expecting us because I'll call ahead before e leave here tomorrow. May I suggest that you do something for me? I hope it's not disconcerting for you."

"Certainly, Lauren. What?"

"Tomorrow you will meet some very interesting, skilled and remarkably attractive people, most of them women. One thing we do in our office is to wear our own products in whatever manner we desire for our own inner-office purposes. Several of our members dress quite sensuously as you'll see. Do you believe that'll be a problem?"

"Lauren, not at all. With every new thing I discover about my new employer, I become more interested and desirous of meeting these people. Actually, they can wear nothing and that would be wonderful so far as I'm concerned!"

"I hoped that would be your thinking. Now, one more thing. You are a gorgeous young woman. I would appreciate your accepting the wardrobe I've ordered for you this first week. And if you will, why not wear the outfit I've laid out in the den?"

They walked into the room and Lauren held up the outfit. The top was a sleeveless white silk blouse with a low, lightly ruffled neckline, obviously quite expensive. There was a half-brassiere in her size made of some delicate and beautifully-embroidered fabric. The skirt was a buttery smooth short black leather affair with matching mid-heel pumps. Parker quietly noted that there were no panties accompanying the outfit.

'Should I ask her about those?' she wondered to herself. 'Nah! I am in this for real...let's do it. Let's git 'er dun!' She snickered at her humor pirated from Larry the Cable Guy, a comedy favorite of her father and herself.

"Lauren, this is lovely. But will it portray me in the fashion you want?"

"Like I said, Parker, we are different than any other organization I've ever known when it comes to how we work together. Believe it or not, we also get along well with no problems from this."

"Then I can hardly wait. Shall I change now?"

"Please do. Then let me see how stunning you are."

Parker dressed and then gazed at herself in the full-length mirror. 'Oh, my,' she thought. 'I go to work in this!'

The young woman staring back at her was lovely and sensuous. The half-bra was perfect; it gathered her large breasts, exposing her deep cleavage and baring her dark nipples that became firm with the silken caress of the blouse. The soft, leather short skirt came to her upper thighs and felt heavenly. Her pretty legs were emphasized by the absence of hosiery, and the shiny black pumps fit perfectly.

She stepped out into the great room where Lauren awaited.

"Oh! You are beautiful, so beautiful, Parker! Thank you for being so willing."

"Well, really, I haven't felt this sexy in a long time. I hope those I'm meeting will think the same way."

"Ah, you just need to meet this group. I'd say your biggest problem will be to escape being completely devoured before lunchtime." She chuckled at the image accompanying her flatly suggestive remark. Lauren was having difficulty staying "official" and being "neutral" in her approaching introductions, and it unnerved her somewhat as she realized what was happening. She was extremely attracted to this young woman.

'I have got to get a grip on myself,' she silently cautioned herself.

"Okay, Parker, got your purse? Good...let's go."

PRISM Designs, an acronym that represented 'Professional, Realistic, Imaginative and Sensuous Manufacturing', was located on a stretch of beach fronting the Atlantic. Parker already figured that this had to have cost several million. The building was an attractive structure set back near the water and identified only by a simple low street marquee reading "PRISM Designs...Exploring the Limits and Beyond."

Lauren escorted her young charge into an elevator that took them to the top floor and opened directly into a wide, brightly lit and colorful foyer from which several corridors branched in different directions. A receptionist greeted them both, then came out from her desk to hug Lauren. Immediately, Parker noted with appreciation, the middle-age woman turned her attention to Lauren's guest, extended her hand, and said, "Welcome to PRISM. You are Parker Scott and we have been looking forward to meeting you."

Lauren replied, "Cassie, Parker is my new assistant for design and photography. A bit later the two of you can visit. She will come to depend on you for a lot. In fact, just as I do. Will you lead us back to the first office; I'd rather introduce her to each one of us individually. That communicates respect, and they'll all be working closely with her."

With that, Lauren kissed the woman on her mouth, lightly but, Parker noted, flicking her tongue into Cassie's mouth and having the favor returned. The woman must have been in her late forties, with a short blonde hair style and a lovely face that smiled often. She would definitely have slowed traffic out on the boulevard. She wore a stylish, brightly colored silk blouse open to reveal a delicately-woven half-bra like Parker's. Her skin was evenly tanned with a sprinkling of freckles. She wore a maroon skirt slit up the front to a point that invited observers' stares. 'When you sit down,' Parker thought, 'I'll bet the entire room is your audience.' Tan open-toe shoes of medium height completed her outfit. She had an aura of capability that also left the impression of genuine courtesy.

The tour through the offices proved to be informative, enjoyable, and exceedingly erotic. Parker saw women wearing clothing obviously made by PRISM because of the triangular seven-color logo, and it ran the gamut from suggestive to outright erotic.

When Lauren took her through the reproduction room, the manager of that large responsibility, must have been her late teens. She was an attractive girl in expensive slacks and shoes...and was completely topless. Her lovely young breasts swayed with her movements, and she seemed almost oblivious to the effect she had. 'Boy, would I ever love..., oh, stop it!' Parker muttered to herself.

A woman who was a picture of the farmer's daughter directed the shipping department. Karen Lambert smiled broadly at Parker and Lauren, extended her hand, and then led them through her section. Parker wasn't sure just how her staff kept their minds on the job at hand; Karen had shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair and sea green eyes that gave birth to sexy lines at their corners. An enviable pair of dimples complimented her face. Her spaghetti strap light summer top did nothing to conceal her lovely chest, also braless, and she wore a pair of Kelly green short-shorts that revealed far more of her luscious bottom than they covered. Stiletto heels iced her cake. Lauren glanced at her new charge and smiled...for the umpteenth time.

The age of PRISM personnel ranged from late teens to early sixties, and Parker noted that all were gracious, self-confident, attractive even when they were not actually beautiful, and sensuously dressed. Their final stop was in a large corner suite divided into two main sections positioned at right angles to each other, allowing for privacy while permitting close cooperation between the occupants.

Parker was open-mouthed at the handsome appointments, paintings, comfortable furniture and the well-conceived open front desk with a computer platform that could be raised and lowered depending on whether she desired to work sitting or standing. Other than her personal effects, there was literally nothing more she could have desired to make it hers. It already was, complete with an attractive name plate at the front of her clear glass open desk.

"Parker, this is your office, next to mine. That in itself testifies to your importance in our operation. I know you will do well, and I want you to possess that same assurance. We do not play games of guessy-guessy about what the boss wants, or who's up and who's down on any given day. I promise you that I will be clear in my leadership, just in my actions, and I have no favorites. We have no harassment, although our personnel are free to dress as sensuously as they'd like...within very wide bunds, of course." This she said with a suggestive smile.

Chapter 8

Getting the Job Done

The following months were busy for Parker. She acted carefully and without hurry, resisted the suicidal urge to "put her stamp on things by bringing in her people," and built her relationships with the staff first. She met with each one in an off-site location to ensure that they were relaxed, and she discovered capabilities and character traits that even Lauren hadn't known.

This led to several reassignments, all of which involved a higher salary for each one as they took on more responsibility. Parker was angling for a group of specialists who represented a range of age brackets and racial backgrounds. A process that often produces explosive results and lingering bitterness in an organization was, instead, productive of capable people upon whom Parker could rely to make decisions without her having to be involved in each one.

She had to admit that she had never experienced an environment in which so many capable people were also so sensuously dressed. That, of course, was rooted in the nature of the company; but Parker at times had to force herself to avert her gaze from a staff member and look out the window to avoid staring at a delicious pair of legs and other assets bared by a micro-skirt, or try desperately to not allow her jaw to drop when one of her older female staff members came to her wearing a blouse that revealed just about everything she possessed above her waist. And each one had every reason to be proud of what she displayed.

One afternoon after a series of strategy meetings with her systems guru, a middle-age redhead, mother of two children and happily married, Parker had to take a walk around the office, get a drink of ice water, and go to Lauren to let off sexual steam. First she rang her supervisor on the phone as a courtesy, then she walked around the corner of their offices into Lauren's area, ready to ask how the older woman had learned to handle the constant sensuous barrage.

Lauren had left her desk and met Parker in an alcove, seated across from where Parker would sit. She stood when the young woman entered, kissed her softly on the lips, and invited her to sit. Parker realized that if she had intended to ask Lauren how to handle the heat of the staff's sensuous mode of dress, this was definitely not going to be the time.

Lauren wore a clingy, light gray long-sleeve dress that had been designed to conceal nothing. It was a lovely outfit that had a scooped neckline and, when Lauren sat, drew up to reveal the curves of her bottom. 'Of course,' thought Parker, 'she's got a world-class chest...and of course she's wearing no bra...and of course, I can see up her legs! That's why I'm here...to get hot as a firecracker while asking for help. Sheeesh!'

Try as she might, Parker could not avoid the erotic display of Lauren's beautiful legs and the curling black thickness of her pussy bush bared by the dress. Lauren noted her attention, and did nothing to stop it. Parker decided to deal with this display directly, and said, "Lauren, I don't want to breach good manners, but I have to admit that you are tasty and stunning."

"Thank you for your compliment. You can't know how welcome and important that is to me," she replied in a soft voice while staring directly into Parker's eyes. "First, tell me why you wanted us to meet. I've missed getting with you lately, and I need to do so."

"Honestly, I was going to ask you how you get used to all the sexy and exciting displays of, well...,"

"Everything?" Lauren finished with a delighted laugh.

"Yes. Then I enter and here is this incredible beauty sitting in something that, to be blunt, will be the focus of dreams for years to come." Having said that, Parker, felt a weight lift from her shoulders and she, too, laughed.

"Parker, I see no way whatever for you to get around the fact that this is a business like no other, and we reflect that focus in what we wear, our conduct, and even our activities outside the office. In other words, you can't make it any easier. I find that perfectly delicious."

Parker quietly realized two things, both erotic, and both something she wanted. First, she could free herself from some of her self-imposed restrictions on her own dress by wearing the wardrobe Lauren had thoughtfully provided after she determined Parker's sizes, and two, she accurately sensed an definite interest in her as a woman by her employer. She found both prospects delightful. Silently, she decided to do something else that had been a desire for several years...she wanted to grow long, long fingernails.

"All right, I can definitely handle that, Lauren. Now, I have several things I'd like to present to you. One is our need for a security system that is up-to-the second in its capability to protect us from ransomware and the new hacks that are cursing the business world. The second is what I'd like to see in our on-line marketing. And I'd like your consideration about our developing a website that will accomplish three things: one, present many of our sensuous offerings for men and women; second, build a line of sensuous jewelry, and we can talk about those details later; and third, on a different location offer an entire range of erotic pictures, concepts, and positions using those of our own staff who would like to be part of it, and contracting with people, even outside the country, for others. Some of those would be well-known, too."

Lauren sat back in her seat, stretched out her legs, and laced her fingers behind her head as she thought. She remained that way for nearly fifteen minutes. Parker had seen her do this before, so she enjoyed the silence rather than being threatened by it, knowing that Lauren would respond when she was ready.

"When we hired you, Parker, we knew you were young and would get quite a bit of your early experience right here OTJ. Somebody wise once said when asked how you develop good judgment, 'By experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.' I was ready for whatever happened because you are an unusual young woman. You are different from the rest of the breed.

"Yet in the past months I have found you to be gracious to every single one of our people, despite some of them being slow to get aboard on various things. You have built respect, something with which younger people often have great difficulty. You have never used your weight against people, although something about you tells me that you could if you needed to. And in all of your ideas, some of them a little off-the-wall, you have never wasted my time or laid out something that would harm us.

"I believe you are correct about each of these, Parker. We need to strategize about who will manage these directions. Let's do that some this weekend beside the pool since NASA has sent Larry off to...well, somewhere for several weeks. The two of us are batching it. And we can do the rest of the spadework here."

"Lauren, sounds as if you are determined to make this enjoyable despite the challenges."

"Okay. Let's quit for the day and go home. We can call in a pizza and goof off, unless you have deep moral convictions about not doing that?" Lauren eyed her friend with humor and just the hint of something deeper.

"I am ready. I need a break."

Chapter 9

A Timid, Beautiful Surprise

They went home. Laughter, 'I've been there tales,' and more personal subjects characterized the evening. Finally, there was silence around the kitchen table. Lauren wanted to say something, and Parker had desires that had risen to the surface, things that she would never in a million years speak out of fear that she would wreck their relationship.