The Unconquerable Man

Story Info
Man with special powers hunts Sociopaths.
1.4k words
3.33
21k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

My name is Julius Blanks. In my lifetime, I've been called many things. All kinds of names, really. Being a tall, good-looking, healthy, college-educated black male has made me the envy of some and a threat to others. I don't know why. I'm an ordinary man who has a life and goes to work and puts his pants on one leg at a time. This is me. Unfortunately, lots of people don't see it that way. Lots of people start tripping. I work hard for everything I get in this life. I am a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology. They have the best engineering program in the country in my honest opinion. Before that, I attended Morehouse College. Yes, I work hard to go places and get things done. Now, I work for Metalworks Tech, one of the largest engineering firms in the country. They only hire the best engineers. As valedictorian of my class at Georgia Tech, I am at the top of the game. I practically got drafted by them.

I love my job. Ever since I was young, being an engineer is all I've ever wanted to be. In my opinion, it's the best profession on the planet. Ask any man who makes a living as an engineer. I am the Senior Vice President of the Special Projects Division at Metalworks Tech. It sounds impressive, until you know what the job entails. I do a lot of traveling. And I get to meet a lot of people. I just wish corporate America wasn't crawling with sociopaths. In case you don't know what a sociopath is, it's a person who lacks a conscience. Sociopaths are everywhere. They're the most charming and interesting people in the world. They get to know you. They take your trust. Before long, they've taken everything you got and you found yourself alone and broken. You've been duped. You've been had. You've been played. The sociopath has beaten you. It doesn't matter who you are, or how smart you think you are. They know how to get to you.

I know this because I've almost been played by a sociopath myself. They're the ultimate predators on God's green Earth. They're everywhere. And they do really well in the corporate world. To beat a sociopath at his or her own game, you've got to be smarter, more ruthless and more driven than they are. You've got to sink to their level. Normal people can't do it. Unless they're under duress. Me? I've got a secret to tell you. I'm not a sociopath. I'm not a normal person either. Rather, I am something the likes of which the world has never seen. Half mundane and half Abomination. Oh, I'm sorry. Mundanes are ordinary men and women. They are good and bad and every shade in between. But they've all got a pesky conscience inside their skulls. Abomination is just another fancy word for sociopath. Usually, the offspring of Abominations and Mundanes turn out to be either more mundanes or, rarely, sociopaths. You see, Anti Social Personality Disorder isn't a side effect of a person's environment. It's genetic and spread biologically from parent to offspring. That's what the American Psychological Association doesn't understand.

People like me are called Half-Breeds. The offspring of Abominations and Mundanes. We who are neither sociopaths nor normal people. I can do things normal people can't do. Relax, I'm not talking about super powers here. Sociopaths are super predators because of their amazing intelligence, and their ability to read people and manipulate them. Sociopaths rule this world. The presidents of the most powerful countries in the Western World are sociopaths. The most prominent members of the United States Senate are sociopaths. Yes, those men and women you see talking on the Senate Floor lack anything even remotely resembling a conscience. Oh, and I must tell you that female sociopaths are the deadliest creatures in the universe. Pray that you never have to battle them. How bad are they? Let me put it this way. If Satan himself were going up against a gang of female sociopaths, I'd be worried...for him! Do you get it now? That's cool. Keep up with the program people! Being what I am grants me certain abilities that ordinary human beings do not have. I have perfect memory. It's very useful in my line of work and in my personal life. I also have great adaptability. My mind is agile, intelligent and flexible. I adapt well to new situations and people. Plus I have a naturally open mind and that helps a lot. When you're battling sociopaths, you see the impossible every day.

If the governments of the world knew how many sociopaths, both male and female, are walking the earth, they would be shocked. Well, my duty is to find sociopaths of both sexes and destroy them. That is my sacred duty. Someone has to do it. Who else can detect sociopaths? Psychologists? Oh, please. A very intelligent and charismatic sociopath can bypass any of their tests. Sociopaths are extremely smart and adapt really well to different situations and different people. There are about seven billion human beings on this planet. A few million sociopaths are living among them. They are your fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, nephews and nieces, sons and daughters, grandfathers and grandmothers. They can be your uncles and aunts too. Yeah, they're everywhere. And they make the world worse for the rest of us.

What you need to get is that for a sociopath, destruction and mayhem are fun. So they enjoy making people suffer in a myriad ways. The female sociopath is the greatest manipulator in the universe. I know this because I've battled my share of them. It's all good. No matter how smart, wicked and manipulative a sociopath is, I always know how to take him or her down. You see, in the end, all sociopaths have human bodies, which are just as frail as yours. Or mine. A bullet to the head does to a sociopath the same thing it does to any other human being on the planet. It gives them a one-way ticket to the next world. End of story.

I've sent many sociopaths Ad Patres during my time on this Earth. Oh, yeah. Let me tell you about one of my favorite hunts. This beautiful and seemingly warm and caring housewife named Leanne Arthur murdered her husband and brats in their sleep. Then, she called the cops and told them the devil made her do it. You've heard stories like this before. Stories about women snapping and doing the unthinkable. The media makes a sensation about them. Anyway, the crazy woman was put on trial. Actually, there was a panel of shrinks sent to assess whether or not she was competent to stand trial. They found her competent and she went to trial. First, though, they got her a tall, gorgeous and fabulously experienced female attorney as defender and they also sent a third-ray male district attorney as prosecutor in the case. They put up an insanity defense. If you guessed the end result, you were right. The jury was swayed by the woman's crocodile tears and she looked really sympathetic while testifying so they found her not guilty. Not guilty by reason of insanity. They sent her to a mental institution. The world should have been outraged. Unfortunately, there is so much gender bias in the criminal justice that female criminals seldom see the inside of a jail. Chivalrous prosecutors and softy juries almost always let female criminals get away with murder. It was up to me to bring true justice to the proceedings. Three weeks after the trial, Leanne Arthur committed suicide. She shot herself in the head. What a sad story.

This is what I do. Finding sociopaths and bringing an end to them. Like I said, it's a solitary and dangerous job but someone has to do it. Someone has to protect everyday humanity from those creatures. Men and women without conscience. If you ask me, sociopaths aren't human. A conscience is the only thing which distinguishes a human being from an animal. A conscience, more than intelligence or the ability to walk upright, is what makes a person human. Without conscience, you're not a human being. You're not a person. Just a soulless predator tha t looks like a human being. And I have no problem putting you down. For the good of all humanity, of course. That is my sacred duty. And I embrace it fully.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers