The Underground Cuckold

Story Info
He realises he's a cuckold while waiting for his train.
2k words
3.29
189.2k
59
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers

It was a warm Thursday night as my girlfriend and I strolled home from our friends house and we had been drinking, I felt quite tipsy. My girlfriend Madison looked so hot tonight. She was wearing a pair of heels and short plaid schoolgirl skirt that left little to the imagination. I was kind of glad we had left our friends house as one I had such a hard cock looking at her bronzed thighs and two I wasn't very comfortable with the way my friends were looking at her. She was sat directly opposite them and they couldn't take their eyes from her legs, I had hoped she was wearing underwear but she is very spontaneous so who knows. She was also a very strong person and she certainly wore the trousers in our relationship.

Our friends lived quite far away and as my car was in the body shop we had to rely on public transport, in particular the underground. Madison was also wearing a tight plain t-shirt and no bra, she didn't have to rely on bras as her breasts are lovely and perky.

We approached the underground and moved briskly down the stairs into the dimly lit underground section. It was late and it wasn't a particularly nice neighbourhood. Litter, newspapers and pretty much any other garbage that you usually found in crappy areas were all to apparent here. It was generally quiet apart from the slight hum of a train pulling away.

After descending another flight of stairs we approached our platform. It was situated right on the far side in quite a dim area. There was the odd one or two people dotted around waiting for their train but other than that it was almost deserted.

"It looks dead," Madison joked.

I smiled back, "What do you expect, its 10.45, its bound to be."

We stood at our platform and I walked up to the time table, our train wasn't due until 11.20, we'd just missed one, that would explain Madison and I being the only ones stood at this platform.

"Looks like we gotta wait about half an hour babe."

She sighed, "well we might as well sit down."

We approached the bench and sat down. It was a little chilly as the wind did whistle down the tunnels. Madison then lightly elbowed me to get my attention. I looked at her and she motioned her head. I looked and saw a homeless guy asleep on another bench. I felt sympathy for the guy, laying there in dirty clothes, using a newspaper as a quilt. My thoughts were interrupted by a hand rubbing my cock through my trousers.

"What are you doing?!" I said in a surprised tone, although I'd seen that type of grin across her face before so I kind of had an incline as to what was going through her mind.

"Come on baby, I'm horny."

"We can't do it here, we'll get in trouble."

"Oh come on don't be a wimp, I know you're horny too."

She was right and the erection in my pants couldn't hide the fact either.

"I wanna fuck in front of that bum, please come on."

I didn't have a chance to reply, and plus I was feeling tipsy and a little naughty so she unzipped me and pulled out my hard cock. She wasted no time getting her lips around my head, and cupping my balls in her hand. My cock was already oozing precum and she licked the tip of my cock clean. She then pulled off her t-shirt to let her beautiful tits bounce free, they looked so good. She then knelt before me and thrust out her ass in a very provocative manner. I gazed over to the tramp and saw he was still asleep. Madison was sucking my cock all the way to my balls, she loved deep throating my cock. Her blowjobs were always magnificent, she was now running her tongue up and down my shaft before plunging it straight to the back of her mouth again. I let out a moan of pleasure.

My moan seemed to awake the tramp a little. He moved a little then opened one of his eyes to scan the area. Madison looked up at me and guessed that as I was looking at the tramp he must be awaking, so she stood up, then whilst stood up, arched her back forward and took my cock in her mouth again. Her skirt had almost ridden up over her ass and it was only a matter of a time until the tramp caught a gaze of my girlfriend's magnificent ass and thighs.

His face was a sight! His jaw dropped and his eyes were wide open, you wouldn't of thought he was asleep!

Madison was letting out moans and groans as she worked my cock. She had rested her hands on my thighs and was just bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

The tramp had now sat up and was watching, mouth wide open. Madison pulled away from my cock and told me she was gonna ride my cock. She turned away from me to face the tramp. I don't know what face she pulled but he smiled at her.

Facing away from me she lifted her skirt up some, I saw she wasn't wearing any underwear, she must have been flashing my friends her trimmed little cunt, no wonder they couldn't keep their eyes of her. She sat back and with her left hand grabbed my cock so she could direct it into her cunt, her pussy was so warm and tight I felt like I was going to come right away.

She slowly built up a rhythm and eventually she was sliding up and down my shaft effortlessly, her juices were really flowing, I could feel the coolness of it running down my balls. I grabbed her smooth thighs as she fucked me. I could see the corners of her C cup tits beautifully bouncing away.

The tramp was now rubbing the front of his trousers. I got a better look at him, he had short dark hair and looked quite good looking.

Madison was really enjoying herself, she was moaning away presumably looking at the tramp straight in the eyes as he was her. She moved her hand to her face and I could just about see that she was sucking her finger. She was very wet now, and was grinding down all the way on my 6 inches.

Oh no. I could feel my balls tightening and before I knew it I was blowing my load in her hot wet cunt. I let out a loud groan as I came. Madison stopped and I knew she was disappointed I had only lasted 5 minutes. She stood off me and my cum leaked from her cunt and down her bronze thighs.

"For fucks sake Darren, I was enjoying that."

"I'm sorry baby we can go again."

We both knew this wasn't true, my cock was getting limper by the second.

"Yeah right, for fucks sake, you can never last longer than 5 minutes, I'm sick of this."

I sat there with my now flaccid 3 inches when she said, "well I wanna have an orgasm, and I'm gonna get one."

With that she turned to the tramp and told him to get his cock out.

Without hesitation he pulled out his cock, it was big, I'd have to say it was about 9 inches long and quite thick. It certainly put my cock in the shade.

I went to say something but then I realised that she was right, I was shit in bed, I could only last 10 minutes max and she'd only had an orgasm if she used a vibrator as well as me. She was also way too good looking for me and a stronger person I didn't want to loose her because I was shit at sex, so I just nodded my head.

"Mmm that cock looks so good."

She got on her knees and took his big cock in her mouth, he leant his head back and let out a long groan. She did give great head. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and slid her mouth up and down his cock. This angered me seeing my girlfriend suck someone else's cock, but my cock actually began to twitch back to life.

Madison sucked his cock hard and fast, she then turned to me.

"Mmm you seen how big his dick is?"

I just nodded.

"You jealous?"

I didn't give a response and she went straight back to sucking his cock, I tried acting macho but what she said to me was turning me on so much. The tramp looked at me and smiled as my girlfriend sucked his cock.

She then stood up and hitched her skirt up, she then straddled him and plunged his big prick into her cum filled cunt.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed.

She had only plunged herself onto it and she was already coming.

"OH YES OH IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

She started fucking his big dick harder and faster, the whole of his cock had now disappeared in her cunt. She turned to me again.

"Mmm you see why I have to do this? You don't make me feel like this."

He smacked her ass and sucked on her tits, my tits. This was becoming too overwhelming my cock was the hardest it had ever been, it needed attention, so I started wanking my cock as I watched a homeless guy get fucked by my girlfriend. Her moaning was becoming too much, she smiled at me as I jerked my hard cock. She began to orgasm and the whole time she was coming she didn't take her eyes off of me.

The homeless guy began groaning and his whole body stiffened as he came in my girlfriend at the same time she came over his big cock.

She pulled herself off of his cock with a loud plop, the pure sight of how that big cock slowly left my girlfriends cunt was so hot. Madison walked over to me and lifted up her skirt. I could see the tramps cum leaking from her cunt, there was a lot. She lifted on leg up onto the bench and I leant forward and pushed my face into her cunt. I lapped away at her cum filled cunt as she pushed my head into her pussy. It tasted so hot and sweet, also salty, it was the first time I had tasted cum, man's cum and my cum also. Madison moaned as I ate out her pussy. Cum was pouring out and all into my mouth I swallowed as much as I could, the whole time jerking my cock.

Madison pushed me back against the bench and completely straddled my face. I let my cock go and grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks and pushed her into my mouth.

My cock was free when I felt a hand grad hold of it, the something warm wrapped itself around it. I couldn't see a thing but it must have been the tramp. He was sucking my cock. Oh my god what the hell, I'm not gay but it was such a turn on knowing I was getting my cock sucked by another man, I could feel myself coming and I lapped away at Madison's cunt harder, she came all over my face as my cock exploded into the tramps mouth.

What a feeling. Madison climbed off and I saw the tramp with my cock in his mouth. He pulled away and my cock bounced free. Madison turned to the tramp and exchanged a snog with him, my cum entwined in their mouths.

We then got on the train and went home, I couldn't believe what had just happened and I hoped that it wouldn't be the last time either.

*

This story is completely fiction, any resemblance to any real people or events is purely coincidental. If you liked the story or not please rate or comment or send feedback which is greatly appreciated. I will reply to all feedback good or bad. Thanks.

Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers