The Understudy

Story Info
Wife presents someone to do what she cannot.
4.9k words
4.21
65.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and I have been together for 17 years and married for almost 13. We have experienced many phases during those 17 years. We were single professionals in San Francisco when we met. Being childless, we went wherever we wanted and whenever we wanted. The sex was often and adventurous, but always just the two of us. We did it in parked cars, spare bedrooms at parties, or me fingering her to orgasm in the back of a cab or a dark corner of a restaurant.

Kids have a way of changing everything, especially sex. If one is a drastic change, imagine twins. The single professional life quickly disappeared to be replaced by the suburban family life, complete with a minivan and stay-at-home mom.

Sex? What was that? Other than keeping the kids alive, the next most important thing was sleep. Plus Nina went from 120 pounds and a size 4 to 175 pounds and size undisclosed. Before kids, Nina had worked very hard to stay fit and she was hot and sexy. But pregnancy and weight gain changes how a woman feels about herself and the last thing she felt was sexy.

I understood her feelings and why she felt that way. I loved her just the same but nothing I said made any difference. So, during the early years of parenthood, I could count the number of times we had sex in a year on two hands and not need all of my fingers. My knowledge and understanding as to why did nothing to help relieve my sexual desires. Sex was practically non-existent. Well, I should say sex with another person became almost non-existent. I got very familiar with having sex with myself.

Nina was clearly frustrated too. But her frustration was different than mine, which I learned all too clearly one day as she was driving me to work (my firm was just getting started and we could not afford more than one car). Although a share of her frustration was due to how she felt about herself, it was magnified by post-partum hormones and the stress of adjusting to being a full-time mother. She went from being a professional in a high profile firm to changing diapers, pumping breast milk, and cleaning spit-up off her clothes, in addition to the other daily tasks required to care for an infant, times two.

But the real source of her frustration hit me like an ice-bucket challenge: it was me! In the ten-plus years since that revelation, I remember it as if it happened last week. She pointed out all of the things I was not doing to help, effectively leaving all of the household and child-rearing chores to her. What cut the deepest was when she asked, "If you aren't going to do anything to help and be responsible for caring for them, why do I need you? What do you do for me?"

Though she didn't come right out and say it, I knew she was telling me that if things didn't change she was ready to call it quits. Being divorced once already, I didn't want to fail again. I didn't say a word; I couldn't; I was stunned. Here I was oblivious to all the things she was frustrated with, thinking we were one little, happy family. I spent a lot of time thinking about what she said. It is human nature to want to blame someone else or deflect responsibility away from ourselves. But, as much as I wanted to think she was being unfair, she wasn't. I really had been just a mediocre husband and father. She wasn't expecting me to do half; she was just expecting me to do SOMETHING.

I made a commitment after that to do everything possible to be more involved and responsible for our children, our house, and to give her some relief. I realized that I got to escape every day to an air conditioned office. I got to talk to adults, to be intellectually challenged, and to go out to eat. I started by taking over morning duties. I got up early every morning, emptied the dishwasher, took care of the boys, and made their breakfast. Nina got to sleep in and by the time she got up they were fed, washed up, dressed and ready for the day.

After a couple of years of this, our relationship improved considerably. Nina was happier, and I realized that I loved being a dad and being involved with the boys. Our sex life, however, didn't really improve a whole lot. It was a little more frequent, but it was fairly vanilla. A lot of missionary sex and the only oral sex was me going down on her.

It was my turn to be less than happy. I felt that the relationship should be so much more than what it was. But I accepted that this was how our lives would be and decided to make the best of it. My ability to accept this was surprising to me. Before kids, I saw couples who stayed together "for the sake of the children" and never could how they could do that. I thought, "You have one life, why waste 20 years of it with someone you are not happy with?" Now, my past judgment of others was staring me right in the face and I was willing to swallow that which had previously been so distasteful.

I now understood why they would stay together. Being a dad was the most transformational change that had ever occurred in my life. Being with my boys was THE greatest feeling I had ever experienced. I could not imagine waking up in the morning and not being able to see them. I could not imagine coming home to an empty house. I could not imagine missing the milestones, big and small, and not being able to see the little things that they did every day. Imagining the possibility that I would not be able to see them every day literally made me cry. In those moments, I understood. I learned to be careful about judging others and their choices without knowing their circumstances.

It may be cliché to say that you can't appreciate happiness without sadness or love without hate, but it is true. Without experiencing the depths of our relationship, I don't think I would have been able to truly appreciate the heights to which we had risen. The clouds started to clear and the sun started coming out again about six years ago. During the first six years of our kids' lives, Nina had been with them virtually all the time. She had been very protective and wouldn't leave for any length of time. She finally went on a much needed girl's trip with a couple of long-time girlfriends, Nancy and Stacey. Nancy lived across the country but she and Nina had been friends since college. Nancy was married with three kids and had stayed with us during the first week after the boys came home from the hospital. Stacey and Nina were recent friends. Stacey was single, but very conservative. They went for a three-day spa weekend at a high-end resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. We talked every day. She may have felt comfortable enough to leave but there was no way she could go without getting a detailed report about how the kids were doing. Was I feeding them? Were they going to bed on time? Was I giving them a bath? Etc. I could have been offended but I understood and it made me laugh. In turn, she told me what a fun time they were having. It was nice to hear her enjoying herself and relaxing.

When she came home something was different. That first night she practically attacked me and we had some of the best sex we had had in a long time. The fact that she initiated sex was a change, in itself. I didn't know what was different, but I never thought for a second that she had cheated. Nancy and Stacey would never have let her do that, and it's not her personality to stray from her marriage vows. I think being away for a few days made her realize how important our family was and perhaps she realized that she could leave the kids with me and they wouldn't end up dead. Whatever it was, I was not about to question it. We had started the journey from the valley of our relationship to the peak.

Which brings us to today. She is the love of my life and we are closer than we've ever been. It is not unusual for us to have sex 4 or 5 times in a week and it has become far more adventurous. Throughout this time I have been trying to get Nina to have anal sex. It started with her fingering my ass while giving me head. When she started doing that, I saw it as an opening for me. When we first met she wouldn't even let me touch her ass. I started slow. I used my fingertip to tease and tickle her opening. From there, I started inserting my fingertip in the opening. The next step was the entire finger and then two fingers.

She loves it when I go down on her. So I started licking her ass while playing with her clit which has given her some massive orgasms, but the ultimate act is still undone. When we talk about it she is afraid that she won't be able to do it because I'm too big. Of course, it's always nice to hear your wife tell you that you have a big cock. Mine is not necessarily huge, but it is definitely bigger than average in both length and width. We were recently answering a questionnaire designed for couples to talk about sex. One question asked about things we'd like to do and fantasies we have. Nina said hers was anal sex and a threesome with another woman if she wasn't able to do it. I almost got a woody just from her mentioning it.

That, brings us to our story. Not too long ago, the night started like many of our nights. In bed with me watching Sports Center while my Nina read yet another vampire story. I rolled over and started caressing her body. That's usually her cue that I want sex. She let out a grunt and said, "No, not tonight."

"Ahhh, come on, you know you want to," I said softly.

"Hmmmm," she said. "Yes, I usually do, but not tonight; I need a break."

I sighed and returned my gaze to the television not really watching.

Nina whispered, "I'll be right back," as she slid out of bed.

"Good," I said, "I can try again when you get back."

She just laughed as she walked away. Lying naked in bed waiting for her to come back, I was envisioning how I'd get her in the mood when she rejoined me. There was no way I would have imagined what happened next. I heard Nina walking back to the bedroom and was ready for her to get back in bed with me. Then, to my surprise (shock may be a better word), I saw another woman walking right behind her. I sat up quickly, "What the hell? Who is this? What's going on?"

It hadn't dawned on me that I was sitting there naked on the bed in front of this woman I didn't know. My wife had put on her robe. I was so surprised I just sat there staring at them.

Nina broke the silence, "I know you want to have anal sex. I've thought about it and I love having your finger inside me, but I don't think I can do the whole thing." Continuing, she said, "I told you before that I might need to find someone to fill in for me. I was kind of joking when I said it, but then I thought about it and decided it could be fun. So I found someone; kind of like an understudy."

Still trying to process what my wife was suggesting, and surprised that another woman was in our bedroom, I slowly turned to look at her, "the understudy, huh?" The still unknown woman just nodded with a smile on her face. I noticed that she was wearing very sexy lingerie: dark blue sheer baby doll negligee with matching bikini panties.

"I thought you were kidding when you said that so I never even said anything." Still trying to figure this out, I asked, "Sooooo, what's the plan?"

"The plan?" Nina responded. "The plan is that she's here to fill in for me. She's here to do anything you want."

The way she said "anything" I knew what she meant.

She brought in the understudy for anal sex.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked.

The question was directed to Nina, but both of them responded, "Yeah, I'm okay with that."

Looking directly at Nina, I asked, "You're sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm totally good with it. It was my idea remember."

"Yeah, I know, but I don't want this to hurt our marriage. You know how much I love you. You are so sexy and beautiful to me and you're all I've ever needed."

I wasn't just saying that to make her feel better. I really meant it. Though the prospect of having sex with this very sexy woman, apparently in front of my wife, was very exciting, I didn't want to do it if it was going to hurt our relationship. We have always trusted each other and have never had an issue with jealousy. I didn't want her to think that, if we did this, I was going to now be interested in having sex with other women.

"Hon, I know. I've thought all about that. I know you love me. This isn't you cheating on me, this is me giving you something I can't provide myself. I love you too; that's why I'm doing this. I plan on watching so it's not like you're doing something behind my back."

I turned to look at the "understudy," this time more closely. She was very attractive, fit and a little smaller than Nina. I was guessing she was someone that Nina worked out with. Her long dark hair and light colored eyes made a striking contrast. She reminded me of my wife with longer hair. I liked that and wondered if that was on purpose.

"Okay, so after all of that, hello," I said.

She laughed. "Hi." Nodding her head toward Nina, "We had a similar conversation. I wanted to be sure of what I was getting into. After we talked, I was sure she knew what she was doing." Reaching out her hand, she introduced herself. "My name is Claire."

I said, "You're here to be a fuck toy, shaking hands seems a little formal."

She laughed, "We have to start somewhere don't we?"

"True enough," I said as I reached out to take her hand. She had small hands, with very soft and smooth skin. I noticed she had small wrists as well. I have a personal theory that women with small wrists have tight pussies. I was looking forward to finding out.

Her lingerie didn't hide much. Claire had smaller tits, probably a "B" or a small "C" cup, but they were firm and perfectly shaped. She had long, thick nipples that were already hard and sticking through the thin fabric. I squeezed one of them and rolled it between my thumb and index finger. She let out a soft moan and pushed her chest out to meet my probing fingers and I reached out to squeeze the other tit, as well.

I slid the straps of her baby doll over her shoulders, allowing it to drop to her feet. I returned to toying with her now fully-exposed and hardening nipple. I bent down to kiss her; her mouth opened quickly and she slid her tongue into my mouth. I broke our kiss and leaned down to suck her left nipple into my mouth. I gently squeezed the other with my right hand, alternating between sucking her nipple and circling it with my tongue. Claire was getting hot. She was moaning softly and her breathing was getting heavy. She let out a whimper when I gently bit down on her nipple.

I switched back and forth several times before sliding my mouth off her nipple. I slowly lowered to my knees, licking and kissing her stomach, while caressing her ass with both of my hands. Her ass was firm and well-shaped. I made sure to slide my fingers through the crack of her ass and along the lips of her pussy. My mouth moved lower and lower. Claire's moaning continued and my teasing hands made her thrust her hips forward to grind against my body.

Using my hands, which were firmly in place on her ass, I pulled her forward so her pussy was pressed to my mouth. Her smell was intoxicating and I could see through the panties that she was clean shaven. I could feel her hard clit pressed out against the fabric of her panties and I took it in my mouth, while my right hand slide between her thighs and pressed up against her pussy. I could feel the wetness soaking through her panties as I gently massaged her clit with my lips. She was now moaning loudly and grinding her hips into my face and hand.

Taking each side of the waist band in my hands, I slid her panties down dropping them to her ankles. She stepped out of them. I could now clearly see her swollen clit protruding from her lips. As I slid my finger into her pussy, she spread her legs wider. My theory was correct. Her opening was tight sliding only one finger in, but she was so wet it slid right in. I fucked her with my finger and used my thumb to simultaneously rub her clit. She ground her pussy into my hand. She was slightly bent forward, her hands on my shoulders to maintain her balance.

I tilted my head to look around her to see my wife on the bed. I was anxious to see her reaction to all of this. Our eyes met and she blew me a kiss. With a big smile on my face, I returned my attention to Claire's tight, wet pussy. I lifted one of her legs up onto a foot stool to spread her legs and give me better access to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, licking and sucking it alternately while finger fucking her.

Her hips were rocking back and forth, grinding into my hand and face. I knew it wasn't going to take long for her to cum, but I wasn't ready to give her that release. I stood up and lifted her onto the bed face down on all fours, facing forward. It gave me a close-up view of her nice firm ass as it stuck in the air. I could see she was dripping wet from the tongue lashing and finger fucking she had already received. Her swollen clit still protruded from her lips.

After several seconds of admiring her ass and pussy from behind, I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart. It opened her pussy and exposed her rear entry. I slid my tongue down her crack to the rim of her ass, circling it with my tongue. As I continued to tongue her ass, I reached underneath and grabbed her clit between my fingers. When her entry was wet from my saliva, I replaced my tongue with my finger, and continued circling the entry with my finger. I returned my mouth to her clit, licking the entire length of her slit along the way.

As my finger pressed harder and harder against the entry of her ass, she moaned louder and louder. While the tip of my finger pressed against the opening, tickling and teasing her ass, my mouth was sucking and licking her clit. She was rocking and grinding her hips. As she pushed harder back, I slid the tip of my finger into her tight anal entrance. "Oh, God, yesss!!" She moaned.

"Please, don't stop," she begged, and I slowly slid the entire length of my index finger into her tight ass. She needed no time to adjust.

"Oh my God, yes, fuck my ass with your finger."

I slowed the massaging of her clit so she wouldn't cum yet. As I slowed, she moaned, "Oh please don't stop...I need to cum." As I slowly finger fucked her ass, I took her clit back into my mouth. "Oh, oh, oh, yesss, that's it...suck my pussy and finger my ass," she moaned loudly. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum..."

I continued to suck her clit and could feel her ass tighten, squeezing my finger as she exploded.

"OH GOD, YES, I'M CUMMING...DON'T STOP."

She pushed her ass back hard against my finger burying it in her tight rear opening. Juice was dripping from her pussy as I continued to suck on her clit.

As the last waves of Claire's orgasm were subsiding, I got behind her and placed the tip of my already-hard cock at the entry of her dripping pussy. Facing the bed, I looked up and saw Nina watching. She was leaning back against the head board, her eyes focused on Claire's face which was still contorted from her continuing orgasm. I rubbed the tip of my cock along her wet slit while continuing to finger fuck her ass, which seemed to prolong her orgasm.

It looked like Nina was enjoying the show because her robe was pulled open; one hand was working her clit and the other playing with her hard nipples. I slowly slid my cock into Claire's pussy, watching Nina close her eyes and tilt her head back. I pushed my full seven-plus inches deep into Claire's pussy. She was tight, but the juices from her orgasm let me slide in easily. I left it there for a few seconds feeling the walls of her pussy squeeze the full length of my cock.

And then I started with long slow strokes. I slowly pulled back almost taking it all the way out and then quick thrusts, deep into her cunt. With each deep thrust she let out a moan. After the first few she got into the rhythm and pushed back against me. The quick, deep thrusts, combined with her juices, made a loud slapping sound as I drove it deep into her.

12