The Understudy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed the pace of my cock and just as she let out a moaning, "noooooo...don't stop," I plunged a finger deep into her still well-lubricated ass. "Arrrrghh, yessss" she cried. I quickly inserted a second finger and started alternating my thrusts. As my cock drove deep into her pussy, my fingers slid out of her ass. Back and forth I picked up the pace again. I could feel my cock through the thin membrane between her ass and pussy.

Almost screaming, she said, "OH, MY GOD! YES, FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT!"

My focus switched between the sight of me filling Claire's pussy and ass and watching Nina's fingers working feverishly on her clit. Her pussy was glistening wet, her clit was swollen and her nipples were hard and erect. I was ready to fuck Claire's beautiful ass.

I got another idea and was hoping I could make it happen.

Claire's ass was well adjusted to my fingers, so I slid my cock out of her pussy and, as my fingers slid out of her ass, I positioned the head of my cock at the opening of her promised land. It was glistening and well-lubricated from her pussy's juices. The opening was still stretched from my fingers, allowing my cockhead to easily slide past the tight ring.

I looked up again to see Nina stroking her clit and grinding her hips. By the look on her face, I could see an orgasm slowly building but I didn't want her to cum just yet. Hoping to distract her, I said, "Baby, I'm about to fuck Claire's ass. I'm already inside." My comments didn't appear to be much of a distraction, though, as she just nodded and continued to stroke her hard swollen clit. I knew I had to work fast.

I slowly slid my cock inch by inch into Claire's ass, allowing her body to adjust to it. It didn't take long for me to bury it. When I did, I couldn't believe how hot and tight it felt as her ass squeezed my cock. With my cock still buried deep in her ass, I tapped Claire on the butt cheek to get her attention. She tilted her head to look back and I gave her a nod toward Nina. She looked forward and then back, nodding in recognition. I slowly slid my cock in and out of her. With each thrust I pushed her forward, little by little, until her face was hovering over Nina's soaking wet pussy.

As far as I knew, my wife had never been with another woman sexually and certainly never had another woman eat her pussy. The thought of fucking Claire's ass while watching her eat Nina's pussy was so friggin' hot to me that I couldn't pass up the chance. So I was about to find out if Nina would let it happen.

With one long deep stroke in Claire's ass, I said, "Now!"

The force pushed her forward and she lowered her mouth onto Nina's pussy, taking her clit between her lips and licking the sensitive bud. Nina moaned at the touch of Claire's tongue. She opened her eyes for a second before placing her hands on Claire's head.

"Oh, God," she moaned, as Claire's tongue went to work on Nina's clit and pussy. Nina was too far gone to object; all she said was, "Suck my clit, just like that."

As I slowly thrust in and out of Claire's ass, I had a front seat to the hottest pussy licking I had ever seen. Nina was biting her lower lip, which is what she does when the pleasure is almost too intense. She was completely lost in the moment. The scene in front of me, combined with the moans of both women, caused me to pick up my pace. I was now fucking Claire's ass pretty hard. My balls were slapping against the wet slit of her cunt. Nina reached out and grabbed a handful of Claire's hair with each hand, pulling Claire's face into her pussy.

I could tell she was about to cum. "Yes, that's it. Suck my clit. Oh, Baby, I'm going to cum. Yes, yes, arrrrrrghhhhhhhh..."

Her scream seemed to last forever as she tried to twist away from Claire's face. The feeling was so intense she squeezed her legs together and curled up while her body convulsed.

The sight of Claire sucking my wife to an explosive orgasm was more than I could take. I placed my hands on Claire's shoulders so I could pull her back to me and thrust deep inside her. With a few deep hard strokes, I drove my cock in as far as it would go; it erupted and shot a stream of cum deep into Claire's ass. After several seconds, my cock finally stopped throbbing. Claire slowly fell forward and I fell with her, my cock still inside. As my erection slowly softened, it slid out from Claire's tight ass. Nina was still curled up, recovering from her orgasm. I rolled off Claire and slid up to put my arms around Nina.

After several minutes, Claire got up, gathered her clothes and left, leaving Nina and me alone on the bed. Neither one of us was fully aware of her exit, as we quickly drifted off to sleep.

"So, that's the way I see it happening; what do you think?" I asked.

Without hesitation, Nina said, "I'm going to have to find a way to let you fuck me in the ass. Because THAT'S never gonna happen!"

The tone and immediacy of her reaction surprised me and I laughed out loud. She added, "It sounded like a good idea when I thought about it, but hearing you tell the story, and trying to visualize it, right here in our bed, all I wanted to do was kill her and cut your heart out."

She laughed when she said it so I think she was kidding, I hoped.

When we talked about possibly having a threesome with another woman, Nina had several "rules" but asked me to tell her how I thought it would go. That was my story, and that was her reaction.

Although it didn't happen that way, it was nonetheless a very positive step in the evolution of our sex life. Afterward, we had some of the best sex ever. I don't know if it was because she was jealous or she wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be having any thoughts of fucking someone else. When we finished about two hours later, we had a good talk about finally getting over the "hump." With a little more "practice," and lots of lube she will be able to take it all. That will have to be another story...

12