The Undervalued Asset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's excitement was contagious. Julie could feel it surging through his body. She could also taste the pre-cum bubbling out of his cock. She was doing as little as possible and this Peter was still about to blow a gasket, she began to worry she might hurt himself.

"Ah, ah, ah, I'm getting close. I'm going to come, I'm going to come," Peter stuttered.

Eric smiled. The kid had lasted a bit longer than expected, and watching Julie suck his cock was pretty hot. Eric unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down, exposing his erection. He could not wait to be inside Julie again.

In a single fluid motion Julie pulled her head back, scooped her breasts up in her hands and wrapped them around Peter's cock.

"Vuck my tits, Peter, vuck my tits till you come all over them," Julie moaned with a thick accent. Peter only lasted two thrusts before he erupted. His cock was buried deep in her cleavage when he came and she felt the hot liquid spurting against her skin. She delighted in the way the young man moaned and shuddered. Finally he stumbled back, his legs weak and his erection fading.

"You're more than welcome to stay and watch, you might learn a thing or two," Julie said as she stood up. She smeared his cum all over her body, and then looked at Eric.

"Lie down on your back. I'm about to rock your world," she said in a voice that was irresistible.

It wasn't Eric's plan, but he saw no reason to argue with the naked woman walking towards him. The moment he was on his back she pounced on him, grabbing his cock and stuffing it between her legs. Eric felt her walls close in as she squeezed his phallus.

"I don't care how fast you come, but you will stay hard until I am done with you," Julie hissed, the she began riding up and down on Eric's throbbing erection.

He had recovered nicely. In the back of her head Julie knew it was a competition response. Eric had seen her with another man. His instinct was to mate with her again to insure any offspring would be his own. At the moment she didn't really care why Eric's dick was hard, only that it was. She pushed herself down until his cock was buried deep inside her pussy. Then she began to grind her clit against him. Julie was vaguely aware of Peter, just enough to make sure he wasn't trying to do something stupid like join in. She grabbed Eric's wrists and pinned them above his shoulders as she continued to ride him.

"You like this? You like getting fucked by a crazy bitch?" she asked with a wicked smile on her face.

Eric's expression told her that she had read him correctly. He was in an absolute state of bliss. She leaned down so that her breasts brushed against him. The fact that he did not object to being touched by something that was covered in another man's cum told her all she needed to know. Eric was hers. There was one last test. She leaned down and kissed him. She felt his tongue invade her mouth. She knew Eric had completely forgotten about Peter. She kissed Eric back just as hard.

"Give it to me baby, give it to me hard," she moaned. She felt Eric's hips thrust against her. Giving Peter a blowjob had turned her on more than she expected; her climax not far off. She broke the kiss with Eric and both of them gasped for breath.

"Your cock feels so fucking good. Don't stop, don't stop. Fuck me hard, make me come" she moaned.

It was sex like he had never experienced before. Eric could not believe he was about to come for a third time. He held his orgasm back as long as he could, but she was too much. He watched her breasts bounce inches in front of his face as she rode up and down on his cock. Her pussy was hot and wet and was so tight it felt like his erection was being crushed in a vice. She left no doubt that she had reached her climax, her body writhing wildly on top of him. Eric felt his balls tighten and then he exploded inside Julie. Much to his surprise his erection did not begin to shrink after the last drop of cum spurted out, instead his cock stayed hard until Julie finally collapsed onto his chest with a soft moan. She kissed him a few more times and then rolled off him.

The scene in front of him was hotter than any online porn Peter had ever encountered. Julie and Eric were going at it like wild beasts. Peter wondered how long he would have lasted under such an onslaught of raw sexuality. He could feel his cock beginning to swell again, but he was in no condition to satisfy this woman. When she finally found her release Julie's entire body shuddered, then she fell forward onto Eric. Peter quietly moved behind them, fascinated by the sight of Eric's cock in Julie's pussy. When she rolled onto her back Julie spread her legs and Peter could see a stream of milky liquid running out of her vagina. When Julie sat up and looked at him he froze.

"I'm glad you decided to stick around," she said, "I guess this is the first time you have seen a cream pie in person."

Julie looked at Peter. He had a stunned expression on his face. She let her eyes wander down his body. She studied the lump in his pants and decided the poor kid wasn't ready for another round, and she was too exhausted to coax his dick back to life. She stood up and began to walk towards Peter. When she was standing in front of him she took one of his hands and pressed it between her legs.

"That's what a pussy feels like, in case you were wondering," she whispered in his hear. She felt his finger twitch and then slip between her swollen labia. Then she took his other hand and pressed it against her breast. "And that's what a tit feels like. You like?"

Peter pressed a second finger into Julie's pussy. His finger was coated with cum, a mixture of both Julie's and Eric's. He didn't care. He was touching a naked woman. She had given him a blowjob and he came on her tits. He kept waiting to wake up and realize he had imagined everything. It slowly sank in that tonight was real, but like a dream it had to end.

Julie took a step back, "If you ever see me in a club you should ask me to dance, who knows where we might end up." Then she turned and began to pick up her clothes. She walked back over to Peter and stuffed her thong into his pocket, "So you will know this wasn't just a dream. "

Eric let out a bit of a groan as he sat up. His cock was actually sore from what Julie had done to him. He shook his head in disbelief of the way the evening had gone. He wasn't sure if he ever wanted to see Julie again. The sex was mind blowing, but there was a pretty good chance she was bat shit insane. He had known her for less than a day and she had already made him both an exhibitionist and a voyeur. He groaned again as he buttoned his pants and the fabric pressed against his flaccid penis. She was still getting dressed. Despite her disheveled appearance she was very attractive. The kid had vanished, no doubt headed home to jack off over what he had seen.

"You liked it, didn't you?" She asked as she walked over to Eric, "You liked fucking me in front of him"

"What, yea, yea. Holy shit, yea." Eric replied. He wasn't sure how much having the kid there had added, but regardless the fucking Julie was a mind blowing experience.

"That kid will never forget what happened tonight, how about you?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure I won't forget about this," Eric said as they began to walk down the trail.

Less than ten minutes later they were standing in the rail station. A train pulled up, "This is my ride," She said, "let's stay in touch." Then she turned and stepped into the car.

Eric stood motionless as he watched the train pull away, wondering if staying in touch would be a good idea or not.

Julie pulled her skirt down, not wanting to expose her naked pussy to her fellow passengers. She wondered if she would ever see Peter again, and if she did if he would have the courage to approach her. With a bit of work he could be a decent lay. He was pretty good looking, had enough cock to satisfy her and wasn't full of himself. Probably the only reason he was still a virgin was that he lacked confidence; she hoped she had given him some. There were a lot more Peter's out there, and unlike female virgins, men without any experience were not highly sought after. They were, in the lexicon of her working life, an undervalued asset, and she planned to start investing in that market. She stared out the window and waited for her stop.

*

I hope you enjoyed the story, please rate and comment on it, especially if you liked it. I'm curious if anyone else finds the idea of a woman that like breaking in virgins intriguing.

Regards,

TK

12