The Undress Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carlos here will take you. There is a toilet in that building," and he indicated a small structure nearby.

The five women, led by Carlos and guarded by another man, were escorted into the building. Inside there were two rather grungy bathrooms. He motioned for the women to go ahead and use them. Nora was the first to enter. "At least there's one advantage in being naked - nothing to unfasten or take down!" she observed, seated herself on the toilet.

Grace was directed to the other toilet. She started to go in, then hesitated. She turned to Carlos, shaking her head, and moved to withdraw.

Carlos was perplexed. Evelyn looked at her. "Don't you need to go?" she asked. "I thought we were all pretty desperate!" With that Evelyn started to go into the toilet, but Grace called her.

"It's like the underclothes thing. The men don't get a toilet in a bathroom - they get taken to a dirty ditch, and have to stand there in the sight of everyone, while they pee. Even then, a woman takes them in the most humiliating manner and has to take off those rubber bands and then hold them by their private parts. We get taken to an inside toilet and privacy! Even if my bladder aches, I'm not doing it!"

"She's right!" Barbara proclaimed. "You saw how they reacted when we took off our bras and pants to be like them! I'm not going here, either. Even if I have to squat and pee in the street!"

Myra then joined in. "Which you may well have to do. Look, men are more used to doing it in public than women! It's not that bad for them!"

"Then it won't be bad for us either!" Barbara retorted sharply.

At this point Nora came out of the toilet. "Oh what glorious relief! Whose turn--" she stopped short, seeing no one else had made a move to use the other toilet.

"We're not using it" Myra said with emphasis, rethinking her position. "We can do it like the men have to. If they can do it, we can do it!"

Thus one woman, smiling and with an empty bladder joined her four unrelieved sisters in turning back and marching out of the building, as Carlos and his associated watched in amazement.

The men captives standing by assumed the women had all used the toilet. One asked Barbara, "Feel better now? It must have been a lot better than that ditch up there!"

Barbara answered him without even looking in his direction. "Four of us, including me, decided we would wait for the ditch!" His jaw dropped in a moment of stunned silence as he contemplated her statement.

Grace, despite her resolve, was running out of endurance. "That ditch is looking better and better - but if I don't get to it soon, I'm going to leak!"

"Don't you dare!" Barbara warned her. "Not after we decided to use the ditch!"

The women, except for Nora, fell into the line of men waiting to be taken for relief. A man in the forward part of the line saw Grace moving into the line, and courteously allowed her to step in front of him. "Thanks - I don't know your name-"

"Mark," he replied. "I didn't think they'd make women get in this kind of line. It must be rough for you. But, I want you to know we all appreciated what you did when you took off your clothes back there!"

A few minutes later, Grace stood at the head of the line, Mark behind her. One of the female escorts came back, leading one of the men back by holding his penis. When he saw Grace, he averted his eyes, mortified at the thought of one of the women in his group seeing him being led that way.

The woman escort looked at Grace. She seemed uncertain what to do with a female captive. She hadn't expected women in this line. She consulted with a colleague, then motioned to both Grace and Mark. She stood aside, indicating that Grace should lead Mark down to the ditch. She spoke little English, but Grace got the words, "Him first - then you!"

Looking at Mark, she muttered a soft "I'm sorry, Mark!" as she gently grasped his tightly bound penis. He quickly answered, "It's OK. I would rather it was you than her, anyway! Let's go!"

She led Mark down to the edge of the ditch. Then she turned to him to remove the rubber bands, now tightly stretched around his partially erect organ. Struggling a bit, she muttered an embarrassed, "I'm trying not to hurt you - they are really tight, aren't they?"

Standing still, his hands bound behind him, Mark could only nod and await the completion of her task and the blessed relief it portended. Shortly she had the bands off, and she aimed his organ at the ditch. "All right - now you can let go!" she told him.

It took a moment for his stream to start, but when it did, Grace was overtaken by two powerful feelings - her obvious arousal at seeing his stream while she was holding him; and a surge in her own bladder, demanding immediately the kind of relief Mark was achieving,

Straining to repress her own urge, she held on as he continued to produce an increasingly powerful stream that shot splashing into the pool at the bottom of the ditch. Quickly it was joined by a second stream from the next man who had now been brought up.

Finally, he finished. Grace realized it was her turn. She released her grip on his penis, and he turned his back to her to return. On a whim, she pulled him around to stand beside her and grasped his hand tightly, as she spread her own legs. At first she had been tempted to squat, but then she was seized with an urge to accomplish the function as the men had to -standing. Her legs spread, and with male onlookers gawking, she squeezed Mark's hand even as she released her own stream.

To be sure, she could not achieve the distance the men had, but her water shot out to the bank of the ditch, from where it ran down inside. She stood rigid, her grip on Mark's hand tight, her body erect, her eyes looking straight ahead. She felt the stream pouring out of her, but did not lower her eyes to follow it. She noted, however, that Mark did.

When her bladder was empty, she released Mark's hand, turned around, and grasping his penis as the others had done, she led him back to the group.

Her return was greeted by smiling approval from the others. A few places behind her, Myra had her place, and already she had turned to the man behind her, indicating that he would be her partner when called. As she moved to front of the line, she received the same signals as Grace had, earlier. Taking the man by the penis, she led him down to the ditch, where she repeated the procedure Grace had followed. When her own turn came, she reached over and took her partner's penis in her hand, as she leaned back slightly, projecting a strong stream into the ditch.

Then she led him back to the group. As she walked, she said softly to him, "I didn't think I could do that! Never did I do anything like that before!"

A bit farther, Barbara prepared for her turn. Jim was behind her, and she anticipated what she had observed with the other women. However, they evidently decided to change the ritual. As Barbara came to the front of the line, the woman who had led the last man back turned Jim around and untied his hands, then used the cord to tie Barbara's hands behind her. She noticed Miguel standing and watching, apparently the one who had switched the signals. He smilingly told her, "You're the woman who started this business of being like the men - we're going to let you be just like a man this time. He can lead you!"

Wondering just how he would do it, with her hands now bound, Barbara watched the woman guard take Jim's right hand and place it on her left breast, indicating he should grasp it. His fingers tightened around her nipple. "Barbara," he told her, "this doesn't mean anything - they're making me do it!" Perhaps it was unintentional, but Barbara noted that he tugged the nipple a bit toward him, and her breast, more flexible than those of the younger women, now extended considerably to her left side, giving her a very asymmetrical appearance as they walked side by side.

"I know - go ahead. We both need the relief - let get it over!"

This time Barbara was to go first. She hadn't planned to stay standing, but it was indicated that she must, presumably to be "like the men." With Jim holding her by the nipple, she spread her legs and released her stream. While it poured from her. she observed to Jim, "Boy, does this ever feel good! I've been needing it for hours- look at all the people watching us! You don't have to wait for me - why don't you just go ahead?"

Taking her cue, Jim released his grip on her nipple and used his now freed hands to remove the rubber bands from his penis, then released his stream which then joined hers pouring into the ditch.

When they had finished, they returned to the group, Jim again leading her by the nipple. As they passed the woman guard, she removed the bonds from Barbara's hands and retied Jim's.

Jim seemed to feel he owed Barbara another apology. "I didn't want to hold you that way - I hope it didn't hurt you!"

"Let's just say you found how far I can stretch. No, it didn't hurt that badly." She smiled at him.

When all of them had been relieved, they were marched a bit further, then herded into small park where there were a few tables and some benches. They could see that there was some kind of food on the tables. Miguel, as their host, welcomed them into the park.

"My friends! Our guests! You must be tired. Perhaps you are hungry! Did you not think we would feed you? Please know that our hospitality is not lacking! Enjoy yourselves - there is plenty to eat and drink. Relax a bit - for you will need to be ready for the festivities of the evening!" immediately guards began to unbind the hands of the male captives.

"The food looks good," a man remarked, "but the 'festivities of the evening' sounds ominous - I'm not sure I look forward to that!"

Grace, overhearing him, added "Looks like we're going to be part of the festivities whether we like it or not!"

They did get a break, though they were still all naked, exposed to the view of each other and the townspeople and guards who surrounded the park area with watchful eyes. The tables were supplied with food, though hardly the luxury type. There were large pots filled with rice and beans, a large basket full of fruit, a pile of bread, and containers of water and some kind of juice. A assortment of well used plates, cups, and eating utensils were stacked on a table.

For those needing other forms of relief, they noted that the park was equipped with a small building containing toilets. However, the doors to the toilets, one designated for men and one for women, were wired open, so that anyone using the toilets would do so in full view of the numerous onlookers.

They were tired and hungry, and most partook of the food and drink, though quite uneasy about what was to follow.

Someone noted, "This must be what you call a naked lunch!" Several of them laughed. They were getting a bit used to their nudity, at least among themselves.

A male captive came up to Nora, noting "You women didn't have to take off the clothes they let you have - you could be standing here now, with at least a little covering. Why did you decide to do it?" Her answer was her own question. "Would you rather we were here, with clothes, while all you guys had to run around bare naked?"

He replied with one word, "No."

They were given almost two hours of relative peace, before the next activity began. Now the sunlight was fading, and the captives were wondering what would be done with them during the night.

The rest period over, their guards began a new activity. Captives were selected, two or three at a time, taken to the edge of the park, and their hands were again bound with cord, but this time in front of them. They were then taken away. There would be a lapse of ten minutes or so between groups being removed.

The first four groups were all men. Not until the fifth group did the guards select a woman, and they chose Nora. With two men, she was taken to have her hands tied.

"What are they doing with them?" Grace wondered, looking at Barbara.

"I fear we are all going to find out shortly! I hope Nora's OK - and I hope the men are, too!"

Nora was led by a guard, holding her arm, down the street. She was taken to what appeared to be a market square, a moderate sized open space surrounded by buildings, shops and small businesses. Most the buildings had large overhangs extending the roofs to cover the sidewalk area, the edge of the overhang being supported by posts at intervals. The buildings without overhangs in front were now fronted with wooden frames, set on posts, with a horizontal beam being held some seven feet off the ground. She and her two male companions were led to a place under one of the overhanging roofs, where they were made to stand facing the open square, their backs to the sidewalk and storefronts. Here their bound arms were raised over their heads and attached by ropes to the roof above. They could twist and turn, but could not bend over or move far from their positions. They were left in this posture, Nora in the center between her two male companions.

As Nora looked about, she saw others of the captives tied up in similar fashion. As each group was brought out, new locations were set up for them. Meanwhile, in the center of the square, a small band was setting up, tables with food and drink were being arranged, and a variety of other supplies were being placed on tables.

Finally, all the captives were tied in positions, and the festivities seemed ready to begin. People began milling all over the area. Food and drink were being served, the band was playing, and for the local people it seemed like a great party was in the offing.

People were free to come up to the captives and touch them, and they did. Favorite items of attention were their private parts, the men's penises often being tugged or touched by both men and women. Nora was soon aware of a boy tweaking her breasts. The touching, though humiliating and annoying, was being kept gentle, and there was no attempt to do injury to any of them. Apparently the people had been advised to keep their play within limits.

A man began haranguing the crowd with a bull horn. First there was a long address, then the music resumed and the people occupied themselves with the food on the tables, and what appeared to be an abundance of drinks, of assorted kinds.

Nora's left hand companion attempted to interpret the proceedings to Nora. "It's all about the Terranovas, and how they want to show that they disapprove and that no foreigner should dare to come into this place to create a disruption of their town. He said something about signs the foreigners will bear - I didn't quite get that. The people were told they could play with us all they want, but to be careful they don't harm us - he doesn't want anyone to come here and say they had caused injuries. Ouch!!" He ended his explanation as a girl grasped his penis, tugged it, and started flipping it up and down. He squirmed, trying to free himself from her grasp, but she held on, looking into his face and laughing. Then she let go and wandered off.

The groping and handling went on, and they were powerless to stop it. Then, a new activity began. Several people came up to Nora and her companions, carrying small paint brushes and some kind of paint. The man on her right let out an exclamation as he felt something drawn down his back. He tried to twist away, but several people restrained him. Then he realized something was being painted on his back.

A few minutes later, Nora felt herself seized by several people and held still while a paintbrush was used to apply some kind of lettering to her front - beginning just below her shoulders and then down over her breasts and her stomach, even to her pelvic area.

For quite a while the process went on, as each captive was turned into a signboard - words being applied to various body parts, most often on their backs, but on other areas too. It was like they were to become walking graffiti. They soon realized the words were expressions of protest - complaints about the Terranovas, the government, and warnings to foreigners to stay out.

While the painting was going on, people continued their periodic touching and groping of the hostages. Someone apparently thought up a gesture of hospitality, and decided to offer one of the captives a drink. It appeared to be weak tea, or something like that, but it was held to his mouth in a large cup, and then poured into his mouth.

As the sign painting came to an apparent end and the party became more raucous, the idea of giving drinks to the captives turned into a major event. It became almost a contest to see who could get one of the captives to drink the most beverage. People would stand around one of the naked captives and offer him drinks, pouring it in his mouth if he would cooperate. At first, there was some appreciation for them, because the drinks offered were not offensive, and the captives were getting tired and many were thirsty.

Now it became almost a feeding frenzy. The captives could hardly speak to each other, as people continually tried to get them to take more liquid. Some coughed and choked, but this only temporarily held off the offerings by the captor townspeople. If the captives would not open their mouths to receive the drinks offered, their noses would be held until they opened the mouth to breathe, at which point a drink would be poured in.

They could hear the bull horn, instructing the people and admonishing them to go easy, not to injure their captives, but just to be sure each received plenty.

At this point the captives were a mess. They hadn't been allowed to wash all day, and had been marched through dirty streets, barefoot. Words and messages of protest had been painted on the backs, as well as on many other parts. The drinks they were being force fed spilled all over their faces and ran down their bodies. People had groped them all over, especially their private parts, and some had paint or ink colors applied in spots. Two men were sporting red penises, a result of the application of extra paint. Grace found she had one green breast and one red.

Barbara also had been tied between two men. Looking about as best she was able, she could see that the women had been separated, and no two women were together. She herself had been the victim of continual breast groping, as men tried to make her breasts shake and stretch. Her back and stomach now bore painted signs, but no one had put a sign on her elsewhere. She had been given more drinks than she could count, mostly tea or water, as she judged by the taste; and her stomach was beginning to feel bloated with its load of liquid.

After an hour or so, there was apparently an order given to stop force feeding the captives, and the infusion of liquid to them came to an end.

Nora looked to the only clock she could see. It indicated a few minutes after ten. It was quite dark but the square itself was brilliantly lit. All of the captives were clearly visible in the lights which had been set up for the festival. Her right hand companion, whom she now knew as Bill, was expressing some relief at reduced level of activity. "Looks like they might be winding it down. I don't know what they'll do to us yet, but my belly is loaded. I'm not going to want a drink for a week!"

The man on her left echoed the feeling. "I've had more than I can hold And I don't mind telling you, I've got to pee, and in the worst way! I'd like to get back to that ditch. How are you doing, Nora?"

Nora was trying to get her breath. She had belched several times, trying to relieve her stomach of air she had gulped along with her liquid intake. She knew it seemed unladylike and not very polite, but she felt terribly bloated and needed any kind of relief she could get.

"I'm just full - water, tea, whatever they poured in me. I'm getting cramps in my arms from standing like this, and my legs hurt. And, oh, do I ever need to pee! What torture are they going to give us next?"